A Solitary Holiday in Australia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After preparing the salad, Anke grilled two huge slices of salmon on a steel-plated grill, and I set the table. The only tables available were the bare aluminum tables and benches, anchored to the deck where we had lunch, but I made the best of it, finding two blue plastic placemats and a citronella candle (these things were all over Australia) which I lit and put in the middle of the table. Next, I took our towels and folded them on the benches to cushion our bare backsides. I found a nice cold bottle of Riesling in the bar fridge, opened it and set it down with two glasses. Simple enough, but the company would more than make up.

We dished up in the galley, and carried our plates to the table. I had managed to cajole the sound system to start up Chris Rea again, as we were too busy with other things during the afternoon to really enjoy the mellow music. Anke turned off all the lights, and we sat down for a candlelit dinner. I realised that not everything was perfect, and thoughtfully suggested:

"Maybe we shouldn't be eating wearing our work clothes?"

"Of course not" Anke responded and removed her apron, putting it across her lap. I did likewise, being the gentleman I was, and we dug in.

Anke had grilled the salmon to perfection - brown and crispy on the outside, served with a delicious tangy aioli, the spicy saltiness of the fish contrasted nicely by the fresh mixed salad, covered with a creamy ranch dressing. While I feasted my mouth on the delicious meal, accompanied with the cold wine, I feasted my eyes on the spectacular pair of breasts peeking above the table.

I was hungry, but I was amazed at Anke; she ate like a football player, taking huge mouthfuls, savoring every bite, and seemingly enjoying her own cooking as much as I did. She ate the same way she drank - enjoying every big mouthful in a sensual way. As she finished her last bite, she noticed me staring, and said: "I know ... my mother always said I should learn to eat like a lady. She threatened to send me to finishing school in Switzerland."

"No," I said unconvincingly "I was just staring at your breasts."

She put down her cutlery, and held up the two lovelies in cupped palms, looking down at them.

"Oh, these ones? I've had them for ages - they started growing when I was thirteen, and cost me a career as ballerina. They do help me during interviews, though" she said with a naughty twinkle in her blue eyes.

"I don't doubt that for a moment" I said, reaching over to lightly rub each nipple with the back of my fingers. Both pink nipples immediately, and quite visibly, grew hard. "They are lovely". I finished the last of my wine.

"I'm glad if you enjoy them;" she responded, standing up behind the table to show off most of her naked body "tonight, this body is at your service".

"Get over here then" I said, and sat back on the bench.

She walked over and squeezed in between my body and the table, sitting on my lap with her legs hanging over the back, her arms around my neck. She drew me closer, and I buried my head between the two fleshy white mounds. I rubbed her thighs with the palms of my hands, kissed each breast, stopping for a moment to suck each hard nipple in turn. I could feel my cock rising, pressing against her pussy lips. Anke took my head between her hands and lifted it up to kiss me on the mouth.

"Let's go to bed".

"You took the words right out of my mouth" I said, quoting Meatloaf.

Anke turned the lights back on, and we quickly cleared the table, leaving the dirty dishes in the galley's basin to soak. Anke said "Just give me five minutes to dry my hair, and then I'll show you the Reef Bed upstairs". I fetched my toiletry bag from my dive bag, and brushed my teeth in the men's toilet, Next door, I could hear Anke's hair drier blowing. I splashed a little aftershave on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. For the n th time that day, I thought: What a life - Brian, you are one lucky bastard.

I met Anke in the passage, and for the first time that day, saw her with her hair loose and dry. Her thick blonde hair was parted in the middle, and fell to below her shoulders in silky tresses. She was buck naked as before, still wearing no makeup, but she looked lovely, and I told her so, putting both hands behind her head to draw her closer for a kiss. I could taste toothpaste on her breath, and could smell that she had also put on some perfume. The light flowery smell complimented her, and I felt a stirring in my loins.

Anke led me up the ladder to the upper deck, where the Reef Bed was. The Reef Bed was double bed, nestled in a fiberglass tray with a heavy canvas tent top that could be zipped open to allow an unobstructed view of the stars. She unzipped the canvas completely, letting the flap fall to the rear. Anke crawled onto the bed, and switched on a little reading light in the bulkhead at the top of the bed. She turned the light to one side, bathing the bed in a low light reflected from the white bulkhead.

"I've often made this bed, but I've never slept here" she said. "This is quite cozy!".

I crawled in next to her. "It's about to get even cozier" I promised. I grabbed one of the rolled-up towels that was lying on the bed, and she, anticipating what I intended to do, lifted her pelvis to allow me to put the towel underneath her bum. I crawled between her knees, and she opened her legs wide. The sight of this beautiful blonde girl with her white skin glowing under the soft yellow light, lying there in her fully exposed naked splendor was beyond description. I could feel my cock harden, and felt glad that the afternoon quickie afforded some release of my sexual tension. I intended to take my time, and to bring her to orgasm at least once before I entered her again.

"Ready for a treat?" I asked as I slid down, putting my head between her legs.

"Can't wait ...". She smiled, looking down at me between her breasts.

I kissed her smooth mound lightly, and she wriggled her hips in anticipation of what was to come. Then, I gave her pussy a long lick, starting at her perineum, all the way up to her clit, which was protruding slightly from under its hood. I lifted my head, and blew on her wet pussy. The sudden coolness caused goosebumps to appear over her whole body, and she grabbed a breast in each hand, squeezing them tightly. "Uuuhww" she groaned. I repeated the process once more, causing the goosebumps to become more pronounced. Having teased her enough, I opened my mouth wide, putting it over her pussy lips, and licked her slit up and down. I pointed my tongue, and flicked it in and out the entrance of her vagina before continuing my licking; up and down the slit a few times, and then alternating it with quick zig-zag movements with the tip of my tongue between her labia.

Anke put one hand on top of my head, and pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I looked up at her, across her flat tummy to where I could just see her face between her breasts. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open. She groaned, and pushed my head into her delicious moist delta again. I put my lips around her pussy again, and started humming in a low tone into her pussy. From previous experience, I knew what the effect humming had on the sensitive nether parts, and she responded with a soft "Yaah". I resumed my licking, continuing with the low humming. I moved my lips higher putting it around her clitoris, which was somewhat bigger than any I had encountered before. It was pronounced and peeking out from its hood. I sucked hard on the clit, licking it as I did so, which elicited another "Yaah" from Anke.

Quite happy with the pleasure that I was obviously giving her, I continued with my humming and licking, concentrating on the clit now, which was now fully engorged with blood. I put my right palm on her inner thigh, and started lightly stroking her pussy with my middle finger. Anke groaned again, and pushed her hips down. I slipped my middle finger into the soft, warm folds of her well-lubricated pussy and turned the tip of my finger around in circular movements, touching as many nerve endings as possible. Anke's groaning had grown louder, and now she uttered a groan every time she exhaled.

Time to speed things up a notch. I turned my hand around, and curled my middle finger around her pubic bone, finding her swollen G-spot. I rubbed my finger around that rougher area, and continued licking her clitoris. I massaged the G-spot, increasing the pressure gradually, and quickening the movements of my finger, increasing her pleasure. She arched her back, and pushed down, extending her belly, and I knew that she was almost at the crest. Wanting to see her face when she came (and wanting to extend the moment of anticipation), I pulled my finger out, and jumped over her right leg to lie down next to her, propping myself up on my left elbow.

Anke looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"Don't stop..." she pleaded softly.

I rubbed her clit with two fingers, circling it a few times, and then inserted both fingers into her pussy. I curled the two fingers around inside her, and found the G-spot again. I continued the stimulation of that sensitive area, and bent over to take her hard right nipple into my mouth. I sucked the nipple through my front teeth, in and out, lightly scraping and nibbling on it, and licking the tip with the flat part of my tongue. Anke continued her groaning sounds in my left ear, and I quickened the pace of my right hand, rapidly fingering her pussy. She clenched her thighs around my hand, shuddered, and went "Yaah, yaah, yaaah!" I looked up at her face. She had her head craned backwards, eyes closed, and blue veins bulging in her neck. "Yaah ... yaaah!" she shouted as I furiously continued fingering her with my hand squished between her thighs, the sluish-sluishing sound of my fingers in her now sopping wet pussy mixing with her Swedish yesses.

Anke's whole body gave a final shudder, and she rolled away from me, my hand slipping out from between her thighs. She looked at me over her shoulder. "Now fuck me" she commanded, and being the obliging gentleman that I am, I lay down on my side and guided my throbbing shaft into her welcoming pussy from behind. Once firmly inserted, I took her around her waist, and rolled her on top of me, both of us facing the clear star-studded night sky. I put my left hand around her chest to fondle both breasts and my right hand found its way down to her clit again. I rubbed around the clit, and with small movements of my hips into the mattress, started fucking her slowly with short in-and-out strokes. Her firm white buttocks were pressed against my hips, and I wish I could see this picture from another ankle.

By this stage, Anke was in such a state of arousal, that did not take more than a minute before she started groaning again. She planted her feet on either side of my knees, and lifted and lowered her hips onto mine to increase the lengths of the strokes. I rubbed her clit, faster and faster, and before long, she started again: "Yaah, yaah, yaaaahh!". She gave a huge shudder, and I knew she was there. I put both my hands on her hips and pushed and pulled her body up and down my shaft, using her like a rag doll. The dam burst, and I came inside her, pressing her hips downwards so she could feel my warm spurts deep inside her pussy. She gave another small shudder, and then went limp on top of me, totally relaxed but breathing deeply. We both lay like that for a long minute, regaining our breaths, Anke spreadeagled on top of me. The only sound, apart from our breathing, was the water lapping against the hull of the pontoon, far below us.

Eventually, she rolled off me, my softening cock exiting her wet folds with an audible pop. She nuzzled up to me and said in my ear "That was a treat!"

We cleaned each other off with the towels, suddenly feeling the coolness of the night air on our sweaty bodies, and cozied up underneath the blanket, luxuriating in the heat of each other's bodies. We left the canvas top unzipped, and lay there, peering up at the night sky. I was planning to rest a short while, and then initiate another round, but all the activities of the day had tired me out, and without intending to, I fell into a deep, contented sleep.

I woke up at first light, and for a few seconds, I did not know where I was. Gradually, the memories of the previous day came back and I knew where I was: I was in paradise. I felt under the blanket for Anke's naked body, but found that I was alone in the bed. I peered over the side of the tray, but all I could see was the smooth water of the Pacific. I could hear a bilge pump going glug-glug-glug in the hull below, but apart from that, it was completely quiet. I propped both pillows against the bulkhead, looking out over the ocean and fondling my morning wood as I thought back on the wonders of the day before. I heard footsteps from the deck below, and the next minute, Anke's head appeared at the top of the ladder. She put two steaming mugs on the deck, and climbed up. To my dismay, she was dressed in her white T-shirt and shorts again.

"Coffee service for Mister Brian!" she said, trying to imitate another accent, which I could not place.

"Great. Thank you!" I said, reaching for one of the mugs.

Instead, she put both mugs down on the deck.

"Oh, I see you decided to make a tent!" Anke said, and reached for my hard cock, quite visible under the blanket. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, tasting of fresh coffee.

"I was just thinking about you ..." I responded.

She pulled the blanket off me, revealing my cock standing up straight. She bounced into the bed and positioned herself between my knees. She put both hands, nicely warmed from the coffee mugs, around my shaft, giving it a squeeze, and kissed the tip. Then, she put her lips firmly around the head of my penis, and started sucking lightly, with her tongue caressing the underside of the head. I leaned forward, and pulled up her T-shirt, freeing her breasts. I fondled her breasts with both hands for a few seconds, and then sat back to enjoy the view and the feeling of Anke's warm mouth on my cock.

She removed her left hand from my cock, and cupped my ball sack in her warm hand, starting to bob her head up and down on my cock, holding it by the root with her right hand. She could take about half of my length into her mouth, and she slurped on it sensually, her full lips gliding up and down. Once or twice, she went down too hard, and the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag, but after coming up for a quick breath and a swallow, she immediately resumed her ministrations. She used her right hand to alternately squeeze and wank the bottom half of my rod, moving faster and faster until I could hold it no more.

"I'm coming!" I warned, but she did not let up, and I spurted into her mouth - three, four, five times. She kept her lips around my cock until the twitching subsided and then slowly pulled her lips from my cock with a long slow suck. She sat upright on her knees, with her tits poking out underneath the folds of her T-shirt, looked straight at me, and swallowed my load. She wiped a dribble of cum from her lower lip with the back of her hand, looked at it and then licked it off sensually.

"Wow," I said "that was wonderful".

Anke smiled and leaned over the side of the tray to pick up the coffee cups. She handed both to me, and sat down next to me, pulling the blanket over us. I gave her a kiss, and handed her coffee to her. We sat there quietly for a minute, drinking our coffee, and enjoying the view over the placid water.

"My work day starts soon;" Anke said as she finished her coffee "is there any other way I can be of service?" She looked at me with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

We were alone on a vessel in the middle of the ocean, and given our mutually satisfying sexual escapades over the last 14 hours or so, I thought to myself If there's one girl that will make my secret fantasy come true, it will be this one.

"Will you make yourself come while I watch?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrows, whether from shock, or just pretending to be shocked, I did not know, but to my delight, she said:

"Okee," and proceeded to peel off her shorts. "I have some experience, but I've never done it for show."

I shuffled over to the foot of the bed, and sat cross-legged in front of her. She put a leg on either side of me, and started slowly rubbing her pussy with one hand, the other squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples in turn. She licked the fingers of her right hand, and started rubbing her inner labia - first in circular motions, and then up and down, slipping a middle finger into her vagina for a few pokes in and out, and then repeating the process, going faster and faster as she started to groan.

"Towel!" she gasped as she arched her back, lifting her hips from the bed. I grabbed a towel from the corner of the bed, and placed it underneath her backside. She kept her pelvis lifted high, her feet planted wide apart, and her right hand became a blur of movement between her legs. A moment later, she uttered a low "Aaaahh", shuddered, and ejaculated, squirting three thin streams of lady juice up in the air. A few drops landed on my thigh. I picked up a drop with my finger, and examined the smear. It looked like pale, watered-down milk. I put my finger in my mouth, and savored the taste - it was faintly sweet, hard to describe, but mostly, it tasted similar to the smell of sex.

Anke looked down at me, taste-testing her cum.

"You like?" she asked, smiling.

"I like" I responded. Before, I hadn't thought that I had any sexual drive left in me, but the sight of this beautiful blonde girl bringing herself to orgasm for my viewing pleasure, combined with the taste of her girl-cum had me rock-hard again.

"How about another quickie?" I asked. I did not wait for an answer, but put my hands next to her on the bed and mounted her, missionary style.

"Yes" she groaned after two or three strokes.

I kissed her while continuing to fuck her energetically, my swinging hips driving my cock into her deeply. I was as randy as a Fox Terrier, and before long, I shot my load inside her - not with the same magnificent spurts that I came in her mouth, but very satisfying none the less. I fell on top of her, totally spent. We lay there for a moment, and then I realised that she had difficulty breathing; I was a lot heavier than she was. I rolled off her, and dried her off with the towel that was still lying between her legs, before wiping my cock.

"Swim?" I suggested.

"No, she said, looking at her wrist watch "I have to make a 7am radio call, and I'll take a shower after that. I have two dives booked for today. You are welcome, though!".

We got up, and Anke bundled the bedclothes together, throwing it down the stairs to the deck below. She grabbed her shorts, threw it over her shoulder and clambered down the stairs, expertly holding the coffee cups in one hand. I followed behind, still naked. Anke disappeared into the passage to make her radio call, and I went aft for a long leisurely swim in the luke-warm water. After rinsing off the salt, I toweled myself dry and walked to the galley with the towel around my waist. Time to get used to being civilized again, I said to myself. In the galley, I found Anke busy with breakfast. She was dressed in her whites, and had already washed up the cutlery of the previous night. My clothes were lying on one of the tables, neatly folded. I got dressed, and stood leaning on the counter, drinking in the sight of Anke frying breakfast. Although she was dressed, she looked stunning, maybe even more so because I knew exactly what was underneath her clothes.