A Solitary Man Ch. 03

Story Info
His Life Is Beginning To Change.
7.6k words
4.33
1.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third chapter has references to watersports as well as one of the characters' other family members. Although not strictly incest, I thought it best to forewarn anyone who reads it. Other than that I hope you enjoy. Votes as well as comments are welcome, good or bad, as long as they're constructive. I'm still learning though, so please keep that in mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He collected the bottle and like an eager puppy carrying it's lead, Brian followed her along the hallway. The only woman who had ever looked at him the way Claire just had was his mother, but that was different. He expected that from her, that's what mother's do. The statuesque hour glass figure he couldn't drag his gaze from, wasn't his mother. For the very first time in his life a woman had seen him. All of him. Claire hadn't given him "that look" or turned away. He almost felt good about himself.

Everything was changing for Brian.

Not having seen her from behind until now, he admired how broad her shoulders were, how wide her hips were and how strong her beautifully shaped thighs and calves were. She was so tall, as tall as Robert in her heels. Maybe 5'9" or 5'10" in bare feet. She positively towered over him. But it was the sight of her buttocks that left him awestruck. They were big. No, they were very big. Swaying rhythmically beneath the dress that struggled to contain them, yet framed them like artwork. He tried hard to imagine what they would look like naked.

She was perfect in every way.

He looked down at the tiny piece of material swinging from his erection. The material that he knew had been nestled against Claire's most intimate parts. Her cunt and her arsehole. No....no.........he corrected the thought. Terms like "cunt" and "arsehole" didn't apply to someone like her. He chose pussy and bottom, softer words, his limited education unable think of anything more befitting.

She paused at the doorway to the living room and turned to face him. "I want you to do 3 things Brian. Obey, learn and enjoy."

His heart thudded against his chest. "Yes Miss." God, she was beautiful.

Once inside, Robert stood up to let Claire return to the same armchair, asking Brian to pour the wine as he took up the armchair closest to the door. Nodody said anything about the panties dangling from his cock, although he did notice Robert's smile.

Nothing had changed except he now noticed the black leather collars both Jim and Mrs Mason were wearing. Just plain strips of leather, but he knew the symbolism and wondered if Robert and Claire "owned" them. He would have liked to ask, but he was there to serve. That and he would never have had the courage anyway. Still, the idea that his boss and his wife were collared by the same man who was training him caused a surge of excitement. They both remained silent, but he could see them looking at his decorated erection. He also sensed a conversation had been cut short.

"Just leave the empty bottle on the coffee table Q," Robert told him, before asking him to stand to one side of his armchair.

For what seemed like an age the room was silent apart from the music playing in the background. That's how it felt to Brian anyway. They all just sat there sipping from their wine glasses. A marked difference compared to the atmosphere beforehand, but he couldn't quite work out what why.

Maybe this was some kind of test. Not for him, he knew that he was here for training, but for Jim and Mrs Mason. All the research he'd done on the subject suggested that a submissive's training didn't end when they accepted their collar. He tried to imagine what they had done during that period or if they had been trained at all. Questions formed followed by confusion. Too many questions. It was difficult to see them as anything other than his boss and Mrs Mason, but seeing them like this was tangible evidence they were more.

With his cock throbbing and wearing Claire's panties like an ornament, he concentrated on the last thing she had told him. Repeating the words like a mantra.

"Obey, learn and enjoy"

"Obey, learn and enjoy"

"Obey, learn........"

"Mistress Claire?" Mrs Mason's voice breaking the short silence.

"Yes Martha," her voice carried a slight edge of impatience. He recognised it as much the same way Mrs Mason had spoken to him on Friday in her office.

"May I go to the loo please?" she asked like a child in class.

It shocked Brian, but then again, perhaps it shouldn't have. It wasn't dissimilar to his instruction to ask Robert for permission to wank really. Not that he had yet. Still, to hear her ask for permission for such a basic human function suggested just how seriously she took her role. In front of everyone too and showing no signs of embarrassment that he was a stranger to her. He looked at Claire and saw the slight curl of a smile on her red lips and the sparkle in her eyes when she looked towards Robert. Maybe he was wrong, but he thought he also saw her nod her head.

Her smile more obvious, Claire spoke to him. "Q, please escort Martha to the main bathroom."

"Yes Miss." He liked the way she spoke, especially when it was directed at him. He moved to the door and opened it as Mrs Mason stood, her massive breasts swinging beneath her tight white dress. Her nipples were hard and pushed at the flimsy material.

"Oh," she added. "Leave my panties."

Reluctantly, he did as ordered, sorry to be parted from the intimate garment and wondered where he was supposed to leave them. It flustered him a little until Robert saved him when he held out his hand.

After waiting at the open door, Mrs Mason led the way after he closed it behind him. He was taken by how smooth her legs were as they climbed the stairs in silence. They were bigger than Claire's. Fatter and shorter, but they would be really. She was the same height as Brian, only taller because of her heels. They were a nice shape though and her skin was pale, as if she'd never gotten a suntan. He understood that, he wasn't one for sun worship. He much preferred working on an engine or better still, wanking.

Even in her heels he could see how small her feet were and he really liked the ankle straps. She had very nice ankles and the straps made them look very sexy. That was when he noticed 2 very small tattoos, one on the inside of each ankle, just below the small bone. He tried but couldn't make out what they were while she was moving.

What he could make out though was Mrs Mason's arse. It was huge, but not like Claire's. Not as shapely perhaps and much bigger. The tightness and opacity of her dress meant he could see cellulite clearly. The crevice between her cheeks too and the thin strip of a white gstring at her waist. The mounds of flesh jiggled and wobbled with her movement, occasionally giving him a glimpse of the crease of her buttocks at the tops of her thick thighs.

He was so close he could almost touch her. Just a small movement of his head and he'd be able to smell her too. Maybe if he was lucky.

Just as they were reaching the top of the stairs she paused, causing him to stop too. She looked down at him over her shoulder, her big dark eyes glinting. "Enjoying the view then Q?" she asked teasingly. He wasn't sure how to react. He blushed under his hood, thankful of the privacy. He had to remind himself that she didn't know who he was. He had never imagined Mrs Mason talking to him like this.

"Answer me then," she continued. "I know the rules just the same as you do Q." It wasn't a demand though. It sounded to Brian as if she just wanted to know if he liked her. Still, he didn't answer, fearing breaking the rules.

"Obey, learn and enjoy, right?" she laboured her point. "And my collar gives me authority over you. You haven't even earned a name yet, let alone your collar." It was playfully spoken, but the meaning was clear.

"So........are you enjoying the view then?" she asked again playfully, wiggling the oversized twin mounds of flesh.

"Yes Miss." It took a lot of courage to answer her. The situation was completely alien to him, but he reminded himself of the rules. If he just followed them he couldn't get into trouble.

"That's better," she said as she ascended the last couple of steps. "I wouldn't want you to get into trouble."

She waited by the bathroom door as he climbed onto the landing, openly staring at his cock. He noticed her nipples were a lot longer now and looked very hard indeed. The large dark areolas had shrunken somewhat and he could see the small bumps that encircled each one.

"Like my tits too then Q," she commented with the wicked grin he'd already seen. She didn't smile much at work and certainly not like that. He found it very arousing, not that he needed it. Words like magnificent, spectacular or glorious described what he was thinking, but he just couldn't find the courage to use them.

"Yes Miss," was his reply. He just needed to place some confidence in the rules. Mrs Mason had made the hierarchy very clear. Uncollared meant following her instructions. Simple and neat. Just follow the rules, he told himself.

"Yeah, I can tell," she said, continuing to ogle the mighty erection he was sporting. "There's nothing I like more than seeing a man get hard for me." Then, using a well practiced sultry voice "and you look really.......fucking......hard."

Clasping her hands behind her back, she pushed her chest forward. It reminded him of the times he did a similar thing with his erection to display it. Yes, Mrs Mason was doing the same thing with her tits. She was like a different person. He couldn't think how to describe the change, but he noticed the difference in her voice and the types of words she was using.

Of course, for Brian, she was still the Mrs Mason he worked with. However much kept trying to disassociate their relationship, she was still the person who didn't fraternise with "the staff" and didn't engage in conversation. The same person who only 2 days ago, had sighed impatiently as she had to deal with yet another one of his queries. Too busy to be pleasant. Too busy to notice him or talk to him.

He kept expecting something to go wrong or be told it was just a prank. All those years of bullying hadn't been good for Brian and his natural defences were forever on guard, waiting to kick in.

But Martha did notice him. Oh yes, Martha did indeed notice him.

She'd hoped he'd have a good look at her arse and made damned sure he did too. Tweaking her nipples as they climbed the stairs feeling his breath on her thighs, there was no way he wouldn't notice. She knew what men liked and they pretty much all liked her tits and her arse.

She also knew exactly what she looked like in that dress. She looked like a slut, she acted like one and most importantly she loved doing so. The days of hiding herself and being ashamed of her curves were long gone. She was a different person now. After so many years of self deprecation, she finally loved herself. So she'd chosen her outfit especially for Q. No pretence. No pressure. Pure fantasy.

"Want to see them?" she asked. He wasn't sure if she really meant it. All he had to do was follow the rules and say yes

If his heart started to beat any harder, it would burst. The rules. Just follow the rules and he'd get to actually see Mrs Mason's breasts.

"Yes Miss."

Martha had never seen a man reacting the way Q was. Well, maybe she had when she started dating Jim and their first time. But then, she knew Q was a virgin, so it shouldn't have been a surprise. She had to admit the knowledge turned her on. A man with a cock like his being a virgin was hard to believe. She unhooked the clasp and slowly lowered the top down to her stomach, feeling the weight of her breasts swing free. She didn't care much that they sagged a little. They'd always been too large to stand up to gravity. Size "H" cups do that and the thrill she got when a man first saw them always made her damp.

She saw the reaction in Q's eyes. The hood couldn't hide that and she certainly saw the reaction in his cock, amazed that something that big could spasm so violently.

Brian loved the way they sagged and stretched. He expected they must be heavy too. The dark brown areolas looked stark against her pale skin. The nipples an inch long or maybe longer and as thick as his thumbs. His befuddled brain was lost for superlatives. To him they defied description and the more he gazed at them the harder and longer her nipples got. Seeing tits like Mrs Mason's in real life was something he'd never forget. Then disappointedly, they were gone as she pulled the top of her dress back up.

"Are you going to open the door then Q?" she suddenly asked, changing the subject. "I'm getting desperate." She bounced up and down with her legs crossed, emphasising the need. Brian had to drag his eyes away as her voice brought him back to reality.

"Sorry Miss," he said, shaking his head as he opened the door.

She tottered inside and Brian moved to close the door behind her. Already rolling the tight dress up over the large buttocks, her arse plopped into view. "What are you doing?" she asked, before telling him to leave the door open.

"Sorry Miss," he managed to say, his breath catching in his throat at the sight. He would remember today forever. First her breasts and now this. Her arse was big.......really fucking big. The crevice deep and long between the pale expanse of flesh, each cheek dimpled with cellulite. It was beautiful to Brian.

Martha was delighted to see the effect she was having on the huge bouncing cock as she turned to face him. He didn't talk much but his cock told her everything she needed to know.

With her dress rolled up to her waist Brian physically gasped. The tiny white gstring she was wearing was stretched across her hips and drawn up tightly between her legs and he could see she was hairless, just like him. He could also clearly see her meaty lips splayed either side of the material. They looked thick and wobbled gently as she moved her legs apart slightly.

"Hurry up," she pleaded. "I'm fucking desperate Q."

He was struck motionless. He had know idea what she meant. He couldn't take it all in. This was Mrs Mason showing him her barely concealed shaven pussy. He blinked his eyes as he looked up to her face.

"You need to take my knickers off before I piss myself Q," she told him. God he was so naive and she loved it.

With his voice trembling he answered. "Yes Miss."

So he moved inside, knelt down and peeled her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Knowing full well what she was doing, Martha moved her feet apart so he could have a good look, so close she could feel his breath. She wondered if hers was the first pussy he'd seen.

"Like my cunt too Q?" She was in her element now. She really enjoyed her filthy mouth, hoping she'd both shock and excite the people she played with. Jim especially loved to hear her trashy talk as they lay in bed after she'd been fucked, furiously wanking his cock. He would definitely enjoy hearing about this.

"Yes Miss," his reply quiet and his balls tightening at the language she used. Mrs Mason had a cunt he thought to himself. He was learning how this worked for her. Slowly.

He could smell her. He'd never been this close to a woman's pussy and the fresh scent was like a drug. He burned the image into his brain. The neat slit that led to her small nub poking out at him. He knew it must be her clitoris, he'd seen them on the internet, but it didn't prepare him for the real thing. Then the very large and swollen lips. Much larger than anything he'd seen online. The way they dangled, the browny pink colour and how sticky they looked. He was genuinely amazed. He wanted to move his head and look underneath, but he thought of the rules. He shouldn't do anything unless told.

"You may as well stay where you are Q," she told him, her voice husky and low. She sat down, pushing herself back as far as the toilet allowed. Then spread her legs wide wanting to make sure he got to see everything, even using her hands to pull her lips apart. She liked displaying herself like this, it played into her slut fantasies and it seemed it did the same for Q.

He could see all of her now. She was very wet and he noted how viscous the juice looked. He also noted how "open" she looked. He'd seen the term "gash" used for a pussy on the internet and it seemed to describe what he was looking at. A pink open gash that glistened in the light of the bathroom. The smell was stronger now too, as if opening herself had released her scent.

"Ooh my cunt feels really fucking wet. Does it look wet?" she asked coyly.

"Yes Miss." He was hypnotised. Drunk on his senses. Reality blurring with fantasy.

Suddenly a short jet of piss sprayed out, he could actually see the small hole it came from. He didn't mind the small amount of overspray that dotted his mask and mouth. The second jet, a little longer than the first was followed by a continuous stream. It was thicker than he expected and forceful too. He could smell it and taste it when he licked his lips. It made him throb. His cock felt as hard as steel. He couldn't stop himself moving his face just a fraction closer.

Martha spotted the movement. "Mmmm, do you like watching me piss Q?"

"Yes Miss."

She enjoyed the effect she was having on him. These meetings with Master Robert and Mistress Claire gave Jim and her release from the pressure of their business. Gave them the freedom to be what they'd always fantasised about. After so many years of of hiding and heartache they'd finally opened up to each other and taken the plunge. Master Robert and Mistress Claire were a revelation. She relished the time they spent here, Jim too and they always made sure they enjoyed themselves. Opportunities should be grasped.

"Nearly finished Q," she said, pulling her lips wider, opening herself up.

Brian watched the thick jet weaken, diminish to a few short jets and then a small dribble. He'd been fascinated, totally engrossed by the act that so many people chose to hide. He licked his lips clean of the final small spattering that splashed over them. One day he hoped he might taste more as he watched one final drip fall into the bowl beneath her. Maybe one day Mrs Mason, Robert or even Claire would piss over him. Over his head or body. Even into his mouth.

He stayed in place, not certain if he should stand, but more so because he wanted to stay there so close to Mrs Mason's cunt. She scooted forwards and instinctively he moved his head back, not wanting to break the rules.

"Lick it clean before I dribble on the floor," she urged, moving her hands away so she could lean back to give him easier access. Her lips closed, quivering as they hung. Martha wanted his mouth on her cunt and her desperation was making her impatient.

"Yes Miss," he murmured quietly before moving forward.

He really didn't know what to do, so just went on instinct and followed the instruction. Frightened he might hurt her he used his tongue gently, like he would lick an ice cream. The initial taste was of Mrs Mason's piss. Tangy, salty and sour that lit up Brian's tastebuds as well as his mind. He liked the taste, but what he liked most of all was that it was HER piss, Mrs Mason's and that she had no idea it was him. She was letting the man she had so little time for at work, lick her piss from her cunt. It was the same feeling he had when he sniffed his workmates underpants, only magnified a thousand fold.

Then he broke through the taste of urine to savour her juice. Just as it had looked, it was thick. It coated his tongue in much the same way his cum had when he ate it from Robert's shorts. The taste was difficult for him to put into words, but his bewildered brain chose musky and sweet. Slightly cool on the outside, but much warmer when he briefly poked his tongue inside.