A Solitary Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian had tears in his eyes. He had no friends at all, save for uncle clive, but he wasn't a friend as such. Now all of a sudden he felt he had at least one.

"Right," Jim said as he let go of him. "Lets get some snacks together. We've got all the time we need. It doesn't end after today."

He handed Brian a couple of trays of food to hold, while he got another bottle of wine. If this day could get any better, Brian didn't know how.

"Hang on Q," he said. "Sorry, but I have to do this." Jim knelt down and sniffed Brian's cock, then stood up smiling. "You've had that in her too haven't you."

"Just the tip Sir," he answered. the hood disguising his small smile.

"Did you like it?" he asked rather too eagerly. Evidence of his excitement that the first pussy Q's cock had experienced was his wife's.

"I really liked it Sir."

"Did you just do it or did she tell you to?" he asked

"She told me to Sir." He wasn't lying really, but he knew it wasn't the whole truth.

"Well, you were just obeying then," he said reassuringly. "It'll be Martha that pays the price, not that she'll mind," he added as they left for the living room.

To be continued..........