A Solitary Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to like that, so he pushed his tongue in further until his nose pressed against her mound. It was a lot warmer in there. He could feel the juices seeping into his mouth so he swallowed and poked his back in, pushing in as deep as he could. He could hear her moaning and she pushed her cunt against his face, especially when he swirled his tongue around.

He guessed he was doing ok because she started moving her hips and grinding against his nose so hard that he found it difficult to breath. He didn't mind though, he just wanted his tongue in her wet hole, so he jammed it inside as far as he could. More juice spilled onto his tongue, so he gulped it down.

"Make sure you suck my cuntlips clean too Q," she told him, trying to maintain control of herself. She loved having them sucked and licked.

Master Robert had explicitly told her not to orgasm when he instructed her to do this earlier. It turned her on so much when he or Mistress Claire pushed her boundaries. Especially when Jim was in earshot. This was her first time pissing in front of one of the strangers, the "hoods" as she liked to call them, but Q was special, Master Robert had told them so. It was becoming hard not to cum, the situation, Q's gentle tongue and knowing it was his first time was such a fucking rush!

He sucked her lips, very gently, still afraid of hurting her. Each one singly, then both together, fascinated at the feel and elasticity as they filled his mouth. He didn't want to stop when she told him to, his mind driving the thought that he knew her, but she didn't know it was him. The fear of the situation had disappeared, replaced by the kink. So he took one last long suck of Mrs Mason's meaty cuntlips, drawing them out slowly with a sucking action before letting go.

She was so close, teetering on the edge of an orgasm, desperately trying to follow her instructions. So close.

Kneeling up as if to stand, Brian's devious mind took over, one of the rare occasions he took a risk and he positioned himself so his helmet grazed Mrs Mason's lips as he moved. He just wanted to feel them touch him, but she noticed.

She just couldn't stop herself. Couldn't stop the slut and she knew she'd be punished, but the need to cum was way too much for her. She was a slut and it took her over.

"Go on then you dirty big cocked bastard," she hissed. "Wipe that fat fucking cock all over my slut cunt."

The ferocity and choice of her words didn't shock him as much as the fact it was Mrs Mason saying them. He liked hearing her talk like that. It gave him a buzz inside. It reminded him of his mother.

Gripping the base of his shaft he leaned back slightly and pushed his hips forward so he could watch as his helmet made contact. Mrs Mason grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself forward so she could do the same. That really turned Brian on. She wanted see just the same as he did.

He pushed against her gash, feeling it begin to stretch around the tip.

"No, further than that," she murmured breathlessly."You're not allowed to fuck me yet."

He wiped his huge glans up and down the whole of her slit, both of them watching her lips spread around it as he did. Pushing in again before wiping up and down and repeating. Mrs Mason, was oozing her wetness over him. He was fascinated by it and by her. Everything about her excited him now, so he continued his devious assault, he couldn't stop himself. The feeling he had each time her hole began to stretch was intoxicating. He reminded himself that it was Mrs Mason in control and he was just obeying. If she told him to stop he would, but she didn't and if she didn't it meant he could.

Her words were just spilling out. She swore a lot and repeatedly called herself a "slut" or "dirty slut" but he was too engrossed to listen. He just liked the sounds and the way she made him feel. He pushed in further, just stopping at the rim of his helmet.

"You're a dirty fucker Q," she said, still looking down "Just the helmet then but go easy, I've never had one that big before." The size did concern Martha and she was aware of his lack of experience.

Taking his time, he pushed slowly forwards. Mrs Mason was very tight, but really wet. They both watched as it forced her open and with a slow pop, disappeared inside. He stopped, letting it rest there just as she'd asked. It felt hot, wet and tight all at the same time and he liked the way her lips looked wrapped around his shaft.

The nub looked hard and swollen. He wanted to touch it, so he took another chance and gently pinched it. Mrs Mason didn't tell him to stop, so he continued pinching and prodding at it. He still couldn't believe his cock was actually inside Mrs Mason's tight cunt. Well, the helmet was, but still, he was inside.

Wanting a clearer view he let go of himself and copied Mrs Mason's hold on him and gripped the top of her shoulders. Unhindered by his hands, it was a sight he would never forget but he had to fight the urge to push deeper.

Similarly, Martha wouldn't either. It felt like a tennis ball had been pushed inside her, attached to a cock as hard as iron. Harder than any of the other "hoods" that had taken her so many times already. The entrance to her vaginal canal stuffed to capacity taking her breath away, she had to softly pant in order to relax. All the times she'd fantasised with Jim about being "split open" rushed through her mind.

Still absorbed in his fascination with Mrs Mason, Brian realised his exploratory chance taking had paid off and his confidence grew. Moving his hands from her shoulders he slipped his fingers behind her neck, quickly finding his target. He fumbled at the clasp half expecting her to say something, but she didn't. The two parts of the halter neck parted and he swiftly exposed her tits and with no rebuttal from Mrs Mason, he took hold of each thick hard nipple and began to pull and tweak.

Knowing she should be stopping him had slipped from Martha's thoughts. The sheer physical sensation of what was inside her was the only thing she could concentrate on. That and the power she felt. So she let him maul her nipples because she liked it. She let him pull hard at them, even encouraging him to give him confidence. To see the rapid change from shy to confident made her so fuckng wet, because it was her that had caused the change.

It was enough to tip the scales for Martha "Oh fuck........I'm cumming.......pull it out."

Her hole stretched again around the flare of his glans as he withdrew and he watched in fascination as a flood of thick fluid spilled over it and along the shaft. Her legs were shaking as the flow continued briefly until she stopped quivering and her breathing became regular. After a few moments they stood and he watched her fasten the halter neck before rolling her dress back down over her hips. Her face was flushed and her big dark eyes glazed.

"We can't leave you like that," she said as she squatted down in front of him. "You're covered in cunt juice." She licked his shaft clean and attempted to suck the glans, barely making it to the corona. He was surprised how small her mouth looked as she tried, but liked the way her full lips looked on him. With a small suck, she stopped and stood up.

"We better get back downstairs Q," she told him. "They'll be expecting us."

2 days ago he didn't like her, but that had changed completely. He'd witnessed a side of her that was private. Something he assumed she never expected he would see. The fantasy of sniffing her panties and the "win" he would feel, paled in comparison to what he'd just done. He could never have imagined that the first pussy he got to penetrate would be Mrs Mason's and he quietly looked forward to the day he got to fuck her.

She quickly grabbed her panties, scrunching them in her hand and led him back downstairs in silence. The taste of her still fresh in his mouth and the scent of her on his hood as they entered the living room.

Jim was now naked, his short uncut cock was hard. It hadn't changed much in size, around 4" Brian guessed. He was standing, facing Claire as she reclined in her armchair, slowly stroking himself with Robert looking on from the other armchair. Brian immediately imagined himself in Jim's position. Claire was just sitting looking at his cock.

Leaving him, Mrs Mason walked straight across to Claire and standing in front of her, she dropped her panties onto the floor and rolled her dress up to her waist. It looked like a well rehearsed scene that had played out many times before today. Brian was in awe of the control Robert and Claire had and even though they'd been upstairs for quite a while, nothing was said.

"We need something to eat," Robert announced. "Q, take James to the kitchen with you please."

"Yes Sir."

He guessed something might happen, but wasn't sure what it might be. It wasn't lost on him that Jim was the only person he hadn't had some time alone with. He assumed that there was a purpose behind it. He trusted Robert.

Jim walked by and he followed. As soon as the door closed Jim turned to face him and bent forward to sniff him. "I know the smell of my wife's pussy anywhere," he said before grinning. "Come on. Let's see what they've rustled up for us."

The nerves returned but Brian could deal with them a little easier now. He'd learned quite a lot while he'd been upstairs with Mrs Mason. He watched Jim's chubby arse as he followed him to the kitchen. It was as hairy as the rest of his body and a stark contrast to his own. He wondered why Jim hadn't been ordered to shave like he had, but with so much hair he guessed that would be hard to do.

"You can just stand where you are Q," he said when they entered the kitchen. "I know where they keep everything."

"Yes Sir."

"That's a fucking big dick you have Q," he started. "Did my wife suck it for you while you were upstairs?" Jim decided not to mess around with idle pleasantries, keen to show he was happy with anything they might have done.

He still struggled to separate the fact that Jim was his boss, but he'd learned enough to turn in into a kink. Everyone seemed to be fixated with his cock and whilst he knew he was larger than some, he still didn't really understand the importance they placed on it. However, he liked knowing where it had just been and he liked Jim looking at it. It turned him on to think his cock had been in Jim's underpants and now his wife's mouth and cunt too.

"Yes Sir." He wanted to say it wasn't a proper suck like he saw on the internet. That it was just a short suck and that her mouth might have been too small.

Jim seemed unperturbed, in fact his eyes took on a glint. "She was told your cock was off limits," he said with a wide grin. "But we all know she's a slut."

Not knowing how to respond, Brian stayed silent. He was feeling more comfortable and the situation was getting easier for him, but not so easy as to be very vocal. So he looked at Jim's cock. It was still hard and he could see that it was wet at the tip.

Jim noticed and looked down at his own dick. "Yeah, I get turned on when I know Martha is with other guys," he said. "We both do. I like knowing she's being a slut for strangers." Then casually started to stroke himself. "Do you like her?"

He'd always liked Jim and if he had the ability to put into words the thoughts he had, he would have. He wanted to make Jim happy. He wanted to tell him how gorgeous she was, how hard she made him, how much he liked her arse and tits and how she'd given him one of the best experiences he'd ever had. So many words scrambled in his head.

"She's lovely Sir," was all he could say.

Jim's face lit up. He knew this was Q's first time, just as Martha did and he wanted him to know he was on his side. He stroked his dick a little harder as he imagined Q's huge cock stretching his wife. Usually he would ask how much a guy liked his wife and try to get details. He got off hearing them talk about her. He always had, even before they started to see Master Robert and Mistress Claire.

Back then it was just talk though and Martha didn't know. If they were at a party or business gathering, he'd casually start chatting with any guys he saw looking at her. Usually strangers who didn't know she was his wife, steering the conversation until they started to talk about her. If he was lucky, it got dirty. He lovedhearing them talk about the size of her tits or arse. Mostly, it was her tits they noticed though, then he'd wank off later. Very occasionally it was with men he knew or who knew her. Those chats the ones that turned him on most of all. It was risky, but that was all part of the excitement.

He'd overheard some of the lads at work talking about her when he was in toilets occasionally too. Some were really dirty talkers and he'd sit in the cubicle stroking his cock. With her poor reputation at work they didn't hold back about what they'd like to do with her and sometimes, it got pretty hardcore.

Now they didn't have to hide anything, he told her and they would imagine how any of them could be one of the "hoods" who regularly fuck her. It gets her so horny and he loves knowing it turns her on. All the years they'd wasted hiding what they wanted made him sad, but maybe it was just meant to work out the way it did. He loved her so much.

They had so much to thank Master Robert and Mistress Claire for.

He played it cool with Q, careful not to rush anything, but he couldn't deny hoping he would grow to fancy Martha and not just sexually. She's so more receptive when she knows they do and the extra thrill adds another dimension for him.

"I used to feel inadequate next to guys like you," he continued as if the situation was completely normal. "As you can see I'm not hung, but since we started meeting Mistress Claire and Master Robert I've learned to embrace my size. Our sex life is better now than it's ever been."

The bizarre feeling that this was his boss wanking himself and discussing his size, still managed surprise him. His size seemed to be something he wanted to talk about and he certainly seemed to like wanking it so openly. Brian, felt more confident and he delved deep to respond.

"Do you like having a small cock Sir?" he asked, his face flushed and he again, silently thanked Robert for the hood. That was a big moment for Brian. He hoped he'd said the right thing.

"Yeah," he replied, his face taking forming an expression that Brian struggled to find a word for. "Well, sort of," he continued. "It plays into our fantasies of Martha being a slut. We both enjoy much larger men fucking her. Well, me probably more than her to be honest and I like them seeing how small I am."

Brian didn't really understand him and accepted he had a lot to learn, but at least he'd said the right thing. Jim likes to being told he has a small cock. Brian also noted it was the third time he'd heard Jim use the word "slut" to describe Mrs Mason and she described herself as one too. He wondered whether that was what Jim wanted him to call her, but he wasn't sure he actually could.

Jim persevered in his quest to make Q comfortable. "You're the 7th 'hood' we've met Q," he explained. "We call you that because it makes it easier when we talk later in bed. It was Martha's idea. Calling you that keeps it anonymous. I hope you're not offended."

Far from it. Brian liked it, finding it very exciting. Yes, that actually helped him a lot. It took the pressure away and he liked hearing they talked in bed. He wondered what they might say about him. Jim was being more open with him than anyone he'd met except for Robert.

"No Sir. I dont mind. I like it," he replied enthusiastically. As enthusiastically as he could that is.

So Jim went further. "All the other 'hoods' are pretty big in the cock department, nothing like you though. They all fuck Martha in front of me regularly," he explained. "And honestly Q, I really get off seeing her fucked by bigger men." He was stroking hard now.

Hoping his honesty was working, he continued.

"We really like thinking it could be anyone under those hoods, even someone we already know. You know, a close friend, or family member or even one of the people we meet through our business. Having said that you could just as well be a complete stranger."

Brian began to panic, not sure where this was leading, especially since Robert had been clear they'd never know who he was. He liked the idea of being a "hood" but now he wondered if they knew. He didn't want that at all. His anonymity made it easier.

"It's the not knowing Q," he continued. "We could be at a restaurant with a friend and never know he might be one of the 'hoods' who fucked her the night before. It could be the waiter who's serving us, my best mate, a friend of our son or even an uncle," he said, trying to emphasise the randomness. "We regularly share that fantasy at home. We've even imagined the 'hood' being one of my brothers."

The fear evaporated instantly when Jim said that. He got it. Well at least he thought he did and it caused his erection to jerk and twitch. He tried to imagine what Mrs Mason had been thinking upstairs with the new information Jim has just given him. He tried to imagine what Jim was thinking looking him now. But he really liked the idea that Jim got turned on thinking about one of his brothers fucking Mrs Mason.

"You want your brothers to fuck your wife Sir?" he asked, the rush of excitement overcoming his usual inability to talk.

Jim laughed, but he knew he'd made a breakthrough. "I know its damned kinky, but if it did happen we'd never know would we." he said adding "But I can't deny I like the idea."

Brian's head began to swirl. It sounded to him as if it was some kind of test. As with Mrs Mason, he was seeing a side of Jim that he hadn't expected and he was still actually wanking. It obviously turned him on. Brian desperately wanted to know more. Again, he dug deep for the confidence to speak.

"But you like thinking your brothers might have fucked your wife Sir?" he asked. It was the longest sentence he'd said to anyone save Robert. He wondered what Jim would think about his mother and him.

Smiling, Jim moved to stand right in front of him. "Honestly Q? You want me to be honest?" he spoke very softly.

"Yes Sir." Brian's anticipation rose, feeling like this was what Jim had been building up to.

"I have 2 brothers. One a couple of years older and one 3 years younger" he said, his voice almost a whisper. "Now I'm only telling you this because I know how Master Robert feels about you, ok?"

"Yes Sir."

Jim was so close to him now they were almost touching, his breathing rapid as he wanked himself harder.

"They already have Q. Neither know that I know or about each other and Martha has no idea." He paused, waiting for Brian to react. The only reaction was from his cock. It seemed that Q liked what he'd told him.

"She doesn't need to know either," he continued. "That's the rush for us Q. Not knowing. For all I know, any one of the other 4 "hoods" could be someone only she knows about too. In fact I hope that's the case."

He slowed his wanking down "I'll tell you about it sometime," he said before adding. "I know you'll keep it to yourself, Master Robert trusts you and if he does, I do."

Feelings he'd only ever dreamed of shot through him like fireworks. People only shared things like that with their closest friends. This simple act was something Brian had never experienced and the effect was profound.

"I wish I had a friend like you Sir," he said, the emotion in his voice audible.

Jim held the back of his head. "You have Q," he said softly. "I'm here. You're going to go through a lot with Master Robert and Mistress Claire if our experience is anything to go by. So think of me as the friend you can always talk to, whenever you need to. You can tell me anything, anything at all. I don't judge. None of us do. You're part of our little family now."