All Comments on 'A Solution to Money Troubles? Ch. 02'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seattlejackseattlejackover 5 years ago
I suggest...

Dear Janon314, I suggest that when the birthday rolls around a second dual strip is agreed upon.

Thanks

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story ... but...

Interestingly enough, the first chapter was almost perfect, save for the odd wrong or missing word (three counts if IIRC). This one you seemed to have let the standard slip a little more. Please do not do that.

Considering that you are setting the story in the UK, written from the perspective of a British young lady, you seem to have adopted one or two Americanisms (eg. pants instead of trousers).

Otherwise, the story is excellently constructed and the narrative is quite well done.

Looking forward to more from you, especially in this series. Perhaps with some more clues about the general locality where the main character is living (without having to mention exactly where).

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT a prostitute....just desperate (sometimes)

Lovely progression....from 250 to 500.... times passes and she finds herself even more desperate .... what will Kelly do for 1,000.... sky's the limit, no?....dress-up, bondage, spanking, and total use.... always with your delicious mixture of hesitancy and arousal..... how soon will she give up her "day job"?? Chapter 3??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story...

Kelly could go back to the strip club and sign for a longer term contract

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Agreed

Birthday party stripping looks to be a great follow up. I would like to see Kelly naked again, but in better financial shape. Her desire and willingness to perform for Hillary and then some female friends, the private party sort of thing. She finds that politely being controlled is somthing she now finds appealing.

moedik2moedik2over 5 years ago

I am sure that money troubles will occure down the road again, and perhaps a repeat of the dance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Worth another chapter, at least

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
421 Followers
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...