Glory Hole Oops!

Story Info
Miri’s accidental Blowjob leads to a night of depravity.
15.4k words
4.77
45.5k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:I originally conceived this story as an April Fool's tale, but hey, better late than never. It is intended to be a sexy, fun, one-off snippet of the lives of our protagonists, and contains exhibitionism and casual and/or anonymous sexual contact with multiple partners. This is purely a product of my mildly twisted imagination; any similarities to actual events or people are coincidental, and everyone is over 18. Hope you enjoy it, and I appreciate any constructive feedback you care to share.

____________________

Miri's eyes lit up with delight as Jake's erect penis magically appeared through the glory hole, right on cue to the signal he had taught her. The flashing and changing light from her video screen created a strobe-like effect along its length, causing shadows and light that made it look like it was undulating. She felt a warm deep wetness stir between her legs, sexually reacting to the outrageous fantasy now happening in real life. Her tongue flicked over her lips in anticipation as she reached her hand forward to make first contact, wanting to feel its hardness, to guide it to her lips...


************

"That's nuts. You can't be serious," Miri exclaimed, laughing, her deep brown eyes sparkling.

Jake, always the visionary, replied, "No, really, it'll be fun and super hot! Just think of the adventure, being so bold—being a dirty girl." Jake wiggled his fingers in an exaggerated villain-like way, but he couldn't keep from grinning. "All the thrill and excitement of being in public without all the risk!"

"I don't know... I mean, you do make it sound sort of fun. Well, definitely bizarre, but maybe fun. But also kinda sleazy—I mean, sucking you through a hole in a wall, in a porn video booth—what is that? I can't even picture what that is." Looking concerned, she asked, "And what if someone we know sees us?"


Laughing, Jake shook his head. "First, there's almost zero chance we'll run into anyone we know. And second, even if we did, they'd probably be just as worried about us seeing them." 


He paused to let that thought sink in. "You know you want to, deep down inside. And it would be so sexy, naughty, and, well, naughty." He rolled his eyes at his lack of linguistic imagination.

Jake waited patiently, knowing Miri would only warm to the idea if he didn't push her. She was always open to new and unusual adventures, even public or risky things, but had to decide whether to play in her own time. To add some encouragement, Jake ran his fingers up Miri's arm and neck, along her jaw to her lips, and traced them with his thumb, parting them slightly. 


"This beautiful mouth can do such wonderful and creative things," Jake said. "And just think how hot and kinky taking me in your mouth will be with the added element of being in public, in a pervy, seedy place—and, with a bunch of strange men nearby."


Miri laughed. "I'm not sure that helps your case here, a bunch of creepy guys perving around in a seedy place." But though she was skeptical, she was not wholly dismissive of that thought and seriously toyed with the idea. The notion tapped into some of her more repressed exhibitionist and even some mildly submissive fantasies.

Jake continued, "So close, and yet so far, as the song goes. Guys might be around, and some might even know what we're doing, but we would be behind closed doors, in our own private secret sexy oasis." He met her eyes directly. "Can't tell me you don't think that's hot as fuck."


"Well," Miri mused. Different emotions, thoughts, concerns, and images flashed through her mind. Jake's crazy suggestions usually ended up fun; she just had to process the risks and ramifications. "It does sound pervy, and kind of slutty... in maybe a good way." She bit her lip, and her eyes drifted upward to the side as she pondered. "And the thought of giving you a blowjob in public, with other guys all around us probably knowing what was happening. Well, I must admit—but I'll deny if questioned—it sounds pretty sexy."

"And we can always bail if it looks like a fail." Jake cringed at his bad rhyme, then gave what he intended to be a hopeful and encouraging grin.

 


Nodding unconsciously, Miri said, "Yeah, I can see how this just might be fun. Kinda cool, a bit weird, but... hmm." 

Jake held his breath a moment in anticipation, raising his eyebrows in question as he watched and waited for her final confirmation. Images flooded his brain of Miri wrapping her full lips around his cock, face framed by her luxurious thick black hair, expressive dark eyes locked onto his. She was excellent at sucking cock, that was for sure. And Miri was one of the rare women he'd ever met that liked the taste of cum. 

He broke into a wide grin as Miri met his gaze and said with conviction, "Ok then, I'm in. But you're a sneaky bastard, damn it. I don't know how you manage to talk me into your wild schemes."

Jake chuckled and pulled Miri into him. He first kissed her forehead, then tilted her face up and kissed her lips firmly. "You love it, and you know it. And you get just as turned on playing in public as I do—you love the risk, knowing we could get caught. I don't know—maybe you hope on some level that we do get caught." His cock stirred in response to the close physical contact and the erotic thoughts.

Miri started to object, but Jake held a finger to her lips. "Hey, you get to act out a fantasy. You get to play the wanton woman, the cocksucking slut who lives for the taste of cum, sucking strangers anonymously... but in this case safely, make-believe, because it's with me. Just enough reality, risk, and public to make it feel genuine."

Swatting his arm, Miri said, "Hey, who says that's my fantasy anyway, mister? And how'd we go from giving you a single gloryhole blowjob to being a cocksucking slut?" Miri feigned indignation, then laughed. 

Jake looked at her and raised one eyebrow. Miri paused, shrugged, dropped her head, and pretended to look chastened. 

"Ok, you've got me. I admit it—it sounds hot as hell." She looked at Jake. "You know, I have fantasized about being with strangers, turning them on, and having them want me. And... and then maybe touching or tasting them, or maybe being serviced by them, without consequence. But it's not something I'd thought I'd do in real life—it's just a fantasy." 


"Wow, I didn't know that." Jake grinned. "Ok, since we're into true confessions, I've also fantasized about sharing and seeing you with strangers. I somehow proudly show you off and maybe generously allow them to touch you, maybe even lick you, and wank off while looking at you" Jake looked cautiously at her. "Maybe even cum on you...?"

She smiled in a way that lit up her eyes with arousal. "Damn, that sounds hot. You are such a pervert! The idea—the idea, mind you—is wild, sexy. That's what I love most about your plan! Living out a fantasy partly for real, but still just playing. And just so you know, I'm getting wet thinking about this whole thing."


Jake smiled and nodded. His mind wandered back three weeks, replaying the couple's unlikely hook-up. They had met at a party, Miri new in town, and hit it off instantly. They chatted, danced, flirted, had a few drinks—the chemistry was undeniable, strong, and mutual. But, early on, Miri told him she was in a committed relationship—she would be moving in with her boyfriend when he arrived in six weeks. Late in the evening, Jake had commented that he was really into her and that it was too bad she wasn't available. Miri simply replied, "I'm available for six weeks." 

Jake had gladly accepted her temporary friends-with-benefits offer. Uninhibited sex ensued, playful, experimental, open-minded, jealousy and baggage-free, both understanding that this was a fling. A six-week stand with a set end date.

Snapping back to the present, Jake murmured, "Mmmm, that's my girl." He took Miri's hand and placed it on his growing bulge. "And I'm definitely with you on the 'horny' part. But let's go over some details."


Jake explained to Miri that many sex shops and adult bookstores have a separate area with individual video booths. Customers in the booths watch porn and can jack off in relative privacy. Some have gloryholes—a hole cut in the wall between adjacent booths. The holes are large enough to allow anonymous sexual contact, typically blowjobs, but not so large that they can inadvertently be looked through. Only intentionally peeked through.

"So, how do the people hook up? How do they know what to do?" Miri asked.

Jake clarified for her, "A person enters a booth and selects a movie from several channels. To invite a neighbor to put his cock through the hole to your side, simply stick a finger or two through the hole and wiggle them. If the guy wants to play, he will stick his dick through for you. Before cumming, the guy is supposed to knock on the wall to alert you."

Miri listened in amazement, arousal, and interest. "This is real? I can't believe I don't know about this; how do you know all this? So, men just wander in and get anonymous blowjobs? Just like that?"

"Just like that. No strings, usually no awkwardness. Perfect way to get off without complications or obligations."


"Wow. And women go there, I mean just go there and suck strangers' dicks? Or..." Miri started to grasp the more realistic picture. "Or... is this more a guy-on-guy thing?"


Jake shrugged and smirked slightly. "Hey, shh, you're not supposed to say that out loud," he chuckled. "Ok, to be honest, it is probably men on both sides of the wall. Most of the time, I'd guess, but not always. But that's part of the genius of the setup; no one knows who or what gender is sucking them."

 


Miri nodded, taking in the information. Jake continued, "Guys can enjoy being blown and pretend or fantasize whatever they want." He reflected a moment. "I think many straight—as well as bi-curious and gay—guys probably use them for the thrill and satisfaction of a quick expert blowjob. Some love to cum or experiment, and some on the other side love to suck cock and drink cum, so everyone wins." 

Miri wondered if Jake had ever gotten a blowjob through a glory hole but thought it better not to ask at that moment. He seemed pretty knowledgeable about the topic. 


Instead, she steered back to her previous query. "But, sometimes women do go there as well, right?"

"Yes, of course, sure, sometimes, I'm sure. Sometimes. And anyway, THAT's the beauty of our plan! Many straight guys' glory hole fantasy—including mine—is to get a blowjob from a gorgeous woman on the other side. And I'll get to live that fantasy, do it for real. I'll know you are a woman while we play that we're anonymous strangers! And as we said before, you get to live out your fantasy of being a cocksucking sl—" 


Miri cut him off and held her hand up with a "stop" gesture. "Yes. Fine. I get it. I think we've gone over that already." She gave a sly smile. "So, what do I wear?"

*******

The following Saturday evening, Miri and Jake entered the Sex-O-Rama shop on the outskirts of town. On the far side of town, just to be extra careful. 

Miri had elected to get into the spirit of the fantasy, figuring no one she knew would see them. She thought it wouldn't make sense to go to a porn shop planning to suck a dick in a public place dressed like a prim schoolgirl. Or, on second thought, maybe that would be the perfect pervy thing to wear—but that would have to be another, kinkier, time. She instead strove for the look of an openly sexy woman. Sexy, but not 'slutty whore' look.

She wore a short-sleeved, button-down white blouse (unbuttoned enough to be generous with her cleavage), with no bra encumbering her soft round breasts. The fabric was sufficiently opaque to screen the color of her nipples but thin enough to show their outline when they got erect. A short black skirt showed the form of her shapely toned ass and the promise of delightful treasures just out of sight. Four-inch "come fuck me" heels extended her petite 5'4" height to a stately 5'8". Her long black auburn-tinged hair cascaded loosely in gentle waves over her shoulders. 

Jake, ever the gentleman, wisely chose to avoid upstaging his gorgeous benefits-laden friend and opted for jeans, polo shirt, and loafers. He wore them well with his athletic frame and walked in with casual confidence with Miri on his arm.


Miri failed to mask her initial reaction to the sex store. She stopped and stared in amazement at the array of sex items lining rows of shelves and display cases. The place was huge. Porn movies and magazines, dildos of all shapes, sizes, and colors. She gaped at hundreds of vibrators, belts, chains, lubes, condoms, masks, inflatable sex dolls, fake portable pussies, and many unfamiliar devices and toys.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Look at this place; it's incredible. So much... just so much. Wow."

Jake smiled and guided her further into the shop. "Go ahead and look around. I'll get us some tokens for the video booths—meet me at the counter."


Miri browsed the rows of porn and novelty items, intrigued but trying to appear casual. She walked along a long aisle full of movies, their sexually explicit covers all vying for her attention. The graphic images showed scenes of nude bodies, oversized erect penises, men and women and groups all fucking, sucking, and ejaculating.

 

Looking around somewhat self-consciously, Miri didn't see any other women in the shop. This triggered mixed feelings of awkwardness and vanity. Vanity won out for her—her sense of flattery outweighed the last traces of "proper" social conformity. She had dressed provocatively and was the sole woman in the store to draw the other male customers' lewd thoughts. Miri felt a definite warmth stir deep in her crotch as she discovered that she liked and was aroused by the idea of male strangers sexually desiring her. She felt feminine and attractive, and her inhibitions started to wane.

At a display counter, Miri picked up and curiously examined a large, purple-colored dildo with a cock head on both ends. She lifted and bent it, fascinated, feeling the snake-like heft of smooth pliable rubber, and wondered what it would be like to share such a thing with another woman. She had never thought of doing anything like that—or any specific sexual act with a woman. But images of two women facing each other, nude with legs spread, each with one end of the dildo buried in her pussy came unbidden into her mind. She smiled at the thought, enjoyed it, lost in the moment.

Awareness crept into her consciousness of a man standing nearby, watching her with rapt attention. Her face flushed, and she quickly put the dildo back, embarrassed, as if the stranger could read her perverted thoughts. She turned to locate Jake and spotted him at the front counter. She hurried away in that direction, vaguely aware that she was aroused by her embarrassment.


Jake stood by a counter attended by a tired, bored-looking man in his mid-20s. The clerk's drowsy expression did not alter as he mumbled to Jake, "Hey, hi, so what d'ya want?" Yawning, "Some tokens I s'pose, or?" Without bothering to look up or wait for a response, he added, "Five or Ten buck rolls, or singles if you're feelin' cheap. And you gotta keep the video playin' the whole time you're in a booth."

The clerk's eyes popped open, and he instantly perked up upon seeing Miri step up next to Jake. She was clearly not the typical customer he dealt with. The clerk ran his eyes up and down Miri's body, lusting over her long, toned legs, trim figure, luxurious hair, and boobs just big enough to strain the next button of her blouse. He ran his tongue across his lips like a wolf eyeing its prey.

A myriad of lascivious thoughts instantly flooded the clerk's mind. "Damn, I wonder if she's wearing panties? I bet she's not, and her bald cunt's open and wet under her skirt. Mmm, definitely no bra there—shit, I think I can almost see her nips. They're pokin' against her shirt. Man, if only that button would pop, I could see 'em. Please, please, button, pop open! I bet her titties are perfect! I wonder if she likes sucking cock, I wonder if she likes being fucked in the ass, that would be so cool...." 

Miri recoiled and began to feel uncomfortable under the clerk's blatant leering. His attention crossed the line between flattering and offensive, especially since he didn't say or do anything else. Miri leaned unconsciously into Jake. 

After a moment of staring with a lustful expression, the clerk shook his head and gave a rather disturbing facsimile of a smile. "Hello there. Welcome to Sex-O-Rama, the country's premier sex emporium. What can I do for you?" The guy's eyes focused on Miri's cleavage and semi-visible nipples as if he were expecting her tits to answer him directly.

Miri had expected to be ogled by men in the sex shop and had been enjoying the attention, but the store clerk's doing so was just plain off-putting. Maybe because it was unprofessional, or because the guy was so scuzzy and creepy. Her emotions transitioned from uncomfortable to annoyed, with a tinge of anger at this low-life's ability to taint her fun. She decided the best defense was a good offense.

 


Miri pressed into Jake, sensuously rubbed her open palm across his chest, down his tight belly, and rested it just above his waist. She watched the clerk from the corner of her eye."What a slimy twerp. I'll bet he wishes he could be Jake right now." 

She taunted the clerk, hoping to unnerve him and wipe the annoying smarmy expression off his face. To her surprise, she liked being sexually provocative in front of him. So unlike her usual publicly constrained self.

Miri Looked up at Jake and moved her palm in a slow circle on his waist. She smiled and added in a sultry voice, "What do we need here, lover? I'm feelin' frisky tonight."


"Ten bucks worth of tokens should do it, please," Jake replied, addressing the clerk.

 


Jake enjoyed both the physical attention Miri was giving him and the discomfort it was causing the clerk. He felt a grin tug at the corners of his mouth as Miri slid her hand lower until her thumb was casually hooked on the waist of his jeans. She spread her fingers down over the front of his crotch and gently drummed. Jake felt the barest brush of her fingertips through his jeans on his stirring member. Miri locked her eyes on the clerk the entire time.

Jake smiled as the clerk dry-swallowed and handed him a roll of tokens. He watched, bemused, as the clerk unsuccessfully tried to hide the tenting in his pants and regain his composure. Jake, picking up on Miri's cues, wrapped his arm around Miri's waist. Then with no attempt at circumspection, he slid his hand up over her breast, cupped it, and gently rubbed her nipple with his palm.


"We should let the gentleman get back to work now, sexy," Jake said. "Come on, let's go play." 

 


Jake guided Miri away from the dumbstruck clerk, who was left struggling to adjust his hard-on. They meandered through the shop, occasionally looking at or commenting on sex items. They caught the attention of almost every male in the place.

Miri found herself pleased and flattered, confidently able to enjoy being devoured by the eyes of many men from the safety of Jake's arm. Looked at with longing and appreciation, not leered at in a disgusting way. Jake took no small satisfaction in the attention, proud to have the raven-haired beauty with him, displaying her to the envy of other men.


At the back of the shop, they entered a dimly lit room marked with a sign that said, "Video Booths." Everything was painted black—the walls, floor, ceiling, doors. Rows of doors to individual video booths lined each side. The empty booths' doors stood ajar about a foot; inside each was a video screen with a slot for tokens and channel/volume controls, a single metal stool, tissues in a dispenser on the wall, and a small trash can on the floor. Some booths had crumpled tissues on the floor near the trash—remnants of someone's pleasure that had not yet been cleaned up.