A Solution to Money Troubles? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
420 Followers

"You know what I need right now?" He pulls her to her feet and she clambers onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed.

Her husband wastes no time and moves in behind. Her grunt confirms he's forced his thick dick inside her with a single thrust. Now that's definitely my cue to leave. I get as far as picking up my panties when Hillary looks over.

"You're not quite done yet, Kelly. Pull that chair closer to the bed and give us some more visual stimulation."

The sound of their flesh slapping together is both disgusting and arousing at the same time. Sitting demurely, but naked in front of the pair. Hillary's breasts hang down and swing violently with each of her husband's thrusts. It makes me less jealous with my smaller breasts that don't do that.

Hilary scowls and nods at me and I realise my pose isn't what she wants. Lifting my legs over the arms of the chair exposes my pussy completely to the pair. I know it's swollen and wet and ready for action. Without instructions from Hillary one hand slips down my stomach to touch myself. I could try to convince myself I was only doing it under duress from Hillary, but I'd be lying to myself. I'd watched porn obviously, but never watched people have sex in front of me before.

There was nothing attractive about him, but watching Hilary pounded from behind. Her large breasts hanging down like udders shuddering with each impact. My fingers spread my labia partially for his visual stimulation, but mostly for me. I'm really wet, really wet, and my fingertip toys with my opening. Revelling in the way his eyes are glued to their movement. Knowing he's thinking about fucking me. He may have his dick in his wife, but in his mind, he's pushing his fat dick into me.

My other hand cups my breast, tweaking my nipple as my finger at my pussy slips inside. It drives him into overdrive and I watch as sweat pours off his face and Hillary drops her head to the mattress stifling a moan. I'm starting to worry he'll have a heart attack, but I really need to cum and my fingers work on my clit and nipple.

Suddenly everything happens at once. Hilary squeals, shudders and collapses forward on the bed. Her head lands almost in my crotch. I jump back, stopping what I'm doing. Her husband's, unable to restrain himself, starts cumming. And for an old guy, there is quite a lot. I wonder if he popped a little blue pill. The cum arches through the air to fall square onto Hillary's backside.

Everyone pauses and it seems the performance is over. The husband mutters something about needing the bathroom and hurries off. I grab my skirt and start putting it on as Hilary rolls on her side with a freshly fucked expression on her face.

"Money?" I ask as I zip up my skirt. Hilary shrugs and gets up, seemingly untroubled by her nudity. She goes to her purse and pulls out her cheque book. Not as good as cash, but I knew she was good for it.

"Here!" She says stepping very close. "I added a little extra as we overstepped what we had agreed." I want to look, but don't want to give her the satisfaction. "You know, it's my birthday in a couple of months. Perhaps, after this, we can arrange a repeat performance. With a little more cooperation?"

"No thank you. This was a onetime thing."

"Are you sure?" She moves in pressing up against me. Her breasts pressing up against the underside of mine.

"I'm sure." Stepping back and bending to pick up my panties. Hilary beats me to it.

"Shame, but your choice. I won't push it." Then she uses my panties to wipe the cum off her bum and holds them out to me. What a Bitch. "You know how to contact me if you change your mind and need the money. Or whatever other reasons you can think of."

Tossing the panties in the bin I grab my blouse slip it on and grab my bra. I want out of here as quick as possible so don't wait to do up more than a single button before I head out into the corridor and back to my parent's room.

The lights were out, but my mum was sitting up illuminated by her Kindle.

"Hey love, you're back sooner than I thought. Had enough?"

"Sort of," I reply holding my bra out of sight. "Would it bother you if I took a shower?"

"Of course not. It would take a bomb to wake your father right now."

In the bathroom, I check out the cheque, 500. I feel dirty, did this make me a prostitute? Where is the line? Last month I'd just stripped. 'Just' seems such a minor word now. Tonight I'd touched a woman. Admittedly no more intimately than I might have had we been stripping on stage. Wow! How messed up am I that I'm justifying my action like that. I'd not touched him in an intimate way, although I had touched myself. Speaking of which I'm still super horny. I was so close to cumming upstairs.

Stripping off I hop into the shower and use the showerhead to get me off. All the while with images of being watched while I did it.

Author note

I expect to publish the first two parts in late November 2018. But I have to apologise, I'd intended this to be a longer series. However, I've been distracted with other stories and I'm not entirely sure where it was going. I didn't want it to progress too quickly, but if anyone has suggestions?

janon314
janon314
420 Followers
12