A Son Comforts His Widowed Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Son discovers mum's love of rough sex.
6.4k words
4.62
105.3k
172

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after the night after the funeral, in which my mother and I had slept together, in both senses of the phrase, I woke up naked and alone.

I yanked on a pair of jeans and stumbled, bleary-eyed out of the door and found Mum in the flat's tiny kitchen chatting with Hal, my flat-mate. She was perched on a kitchen stool with her attractive nylon-encased legs crossed. She was jiggling her foot and a shiny black stiletto was dangling deliciously. Even in my zombified state of half-awakeness I could see the clear and definite physical evidence of our night-time frolics splattered in a dried streak down her thigh.

"Finally, lazybones!" She said, "Your friend has made me a nice cup of tea." 'Nice' was Mum's code-word for horrible. "Can you throw some clothes on and drive me home?"

"Urgumm, yeah." I coughed and rubbed my wiry hair.

"I raised such an eloquent son." She joked with Hal and thanked him for the tea.

We barely spoke on the drive back. A few miles from the edge of my old home-town Mum asked me to pull the car over. I found a place to park.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked her, switching off the engine.

"No." She sidled closer, "I just wanted to kiss you." She had the indescribably sexy look of someone who'd spent the night fucking like a demon. I was hoping I too had some of this allure although I suspected I looked more like a bear just emerging from six months' hibernation. She leaned over and pressed her warm lips on mine.

We kissed tenderly for a few minutes. She began to finish our heart-warming smooch with some delicate, tiny pecks that teased and excited me. Just as she lead me to believe we'd reached the end of our kiss she wrapped her arms around me and resumed her affections. We snogged like horny teenagers, my hand strayed down to her soft nylon thigh and I stroked her leg, my fingertips brushing over the dried spunk I'd shot last night.

After our long luxurious kiss she eventually broke free and said, "Okay, you can drive now." Her voice was breaking, seemingly she had been as affected by the embrace as I'd been.

Outside the house, we exited the car and looked up at the family home I'd escaped from. The place was haunted by years of misery. She hugged me and walked to the door. I followed her but she turned and put her hand on my chest.

"No, Jeremy, I've got to do this alone."

I wanted to protest but she looked at me with her eyebrows at such an angle that I knew she couldn't be argued with.

"Go on, get going." She walked inside and I drove home.

A week later I pulled up to the house to find the door and all the windows wide open. Inside I found the old place stripped bare. The furniture, the pictures on the wall, the carpets, everything was gone. I found my sisters and my mother arguing about a self-assemble bed. They were holding slats of wood and scratching their heads over a huge sheet of diagrams. A column of paint tins stood in a corner with various sized brushes scattered on the floor.

Mum looked so young and fresh, she could've been one of my sisters. I made my presence known.

"Here he is!" "Comes slinking in here when all the hard work's done." "Typical." "Perhaps he'll know how this fits together?" "Why, 'cause he's man?" "No, well, he is actually a man." "Huh! Are you sure?" "Don't look like any man I've ever known."

"And you HAVE known a lot of men." I snapped back and rolled my eyes at my sisters' mocking. I walked into the centre of this witches' coven and kissed Mum's cheek.

"Do you want me to help?" I offered.

"Oh, only if you want to. No pressure." This was my mothers code again, it meant 'Get your fucking arse in gear and sort this shit out right now!' so I took the sheet of instructions and studied them.

"What's happened to this place?" I asked as I discarded the foreign language versions of the diagrams.

"She's thrown it all out." One of my sisters handed me a slotted plank, "Even most of her clothes too. I had to lend her the teeshirt and jeans shorts she's wearing." I had been wondering why I'd never seen her wear these skimpy denim cut-offs before.

"And I've styled her hair," Another sister twirled Mum around, "Given her some highlights. Whaddya think Jezzy? A total MILF or what?!"

"You'd fancy her, wouldn't you?" Yet another sister piped up.

"Alright, that got weird quickly." Mum ended the parade and reminded the girls that they all had places to go, kids to pick up, jobs to get to and she ushered them out of the house, thanking them for all their help. We watched through the window as they jumped in their jalopies and disappeared. Mum turned to walk away but I caught her and put my arms around her waist. I slipped my hands into her back pockets and groped her sexy bum. I kissed her and she returned the kiss for a moment.

"Now, Jeremy, none of that. Be a good boy." She removed my hands from her jeans. "We've got some work to do." She was trying to look serious but there was an Adam Ant (google it, kids) style smudge of white paint across the bridge of her nose. I laughed and let her go.

We set to work. She was painting and I was attempting to build the annoying assembly kit by following the labyrinthine instructions. After a while Mum cracked open some white gloss to paint the skirting boards. I couldn't keep my mind on what I was doing as she bent over in those tight jeans shorts, displaying her gloriously ripe orbs to me. My brain, however unwillingly, was picturing her naked, bent over, presenting her hairy open red slit for my raging hard-on to ravish. Shit! A screwdriver tore a gash in my knuckle. A few minutes later I trapped a finger between two bits of wood because I was watching her bend over again. I swore and stepped back and clunked my head on a door handle.

Mum turned around.

"What are you doing!? It's like working with Mr Bean!"

I shook my wounded finger and rubbed the back of my skull.

"You're bleeding." She noticed. She put down her paintbrush and walked into the kitchen. Her voice called me in. "Come on, I've got some plasters in the drawer."

"It's nothing." I tried to sound manly but it was actually feeling very sore.

"Don't be silly." She took my arm and washed my hand under the tap, dried me, stuck a plaster on me. She must've done this a hundred times when I was growing up.

"When did you become so accident prone?"

"When you started wearing little Daisy Duke hot pants."

She blushed. "Am I too old for them?"

"Not at all. I can't keep my eyes off you, that's all."

"You... shouldn't say... let's have a cup of tea."

We sat out on the back step, enjoying the cool breeze after our sweaty exertions. Mum had put the radio on, a classical station was playing a jaunty Mozart tune, we both were humming along.

"I didn't know you liked this stuff." I said, trying to keep my eyes off her legs.

"He never liked it, so we didn't play it."

It was the first time she had mentioned my dead father, I watched her eyes darken. I felt a clawed hand twist my heart when I saw the pain it caused her. Let's get this over with, I thought.

"How did things get so bad with my old man?"

She looked at me and sipped her tea. She was thinking. How to condense two decades of an abysmal marriage into a single explanation. She picked at some paint splatters on her legs, I tried not to wish my hand was touching her.

"When we met he was quite charming. We had the whole world in front of us. He had a future. He was going to do stuff. He never did anything. He was a user. He was all talk." She paused and gazed off into her memories.

"There's something I should try to explain," She continued, "But it's embarrassing so... don't laugh at me."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"When I was younger I used to enjoy, um, get turned on by... I don't quite know how to put it."

"You can tell me anything."

"It was... erm, well, I found it very exciting to be... what's the word, verbally abused? Insulted, humiliated during, you know?"

"Sex?" I said with my best poker face.

"Your Dad was really good at it too. It was a game we played while we... you know, but after a while it kind of seeped into real life too. He took his frustrations out on me."

She drank her tea. She looked into my eyes but she was somewhere else.

"It was no longer just in the bedroom he called me... those things." I knew all too well what things he called her, I'd heard him denigrating her all my life. "It was gradual, happened slowly over time so much so that I almost didn't notice until it was too late and he'd convinced me that I was utterly useless..." She trailed off in a whisper. I stroked her arm. "He just enjoyed putting me down, making me feel worthless." I wanted to go dig him up out of his grave so I could punch him in the face. "I guess if someone tells you you are something for so long you start to believe them."

I put down my cup and took hers and put it down. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I did my best to keep, to keep, to keep him from..."

"You always looked after us. You always stopped him when he was ragging on us."

"I did my best." She broke down into a sob. Fuck, I wish I'd never asked now. What an idiot.

"What's happened here?" My oldest sister was standing in the kitchen, looking at us through the back door. I released Mum like I was a naughty teenager caught wanking. Mum grabbed her tea and stood up.

"We were just... remembering." My sister hugged Mum and looked daggers over her shoulder at me, her eyes accusing me.

My sister changed the subject, "I've brought the rolls of wallpaper. I'll bring the paste over when I come back later with the kids." They walked off into the other room.

I picked up my tea and then I felt proud that I didn't have a hard-on; I'd hugged her and it wasn't a pervy thrill for my despicable penis. I looked down at my crotch and said, "See? You can be nice. Good boy." I patted it and finished my tea.

Back working together after my sister had gone, I'd got most of the bed put together, laid the mattress and was lying on the floor under it, trying to attach some very pernickity springs when one twanged loose and twapped me in the eye. I swore and sat up.

"Was that my fault?" Mum asked, pausing her painting.

I laughed an rubbed my eye.

"This is no good. I can't even bend over without feeling like you're ... looking at my bottom."

"That's a bit unfair." I said, getting to my feet. "I'm not the cause of this..."

"This what?" Mum put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sexual tension?" I suggested.

"Sexu- oh, come on, don't exaggerate."

"I'm not." I crossed the room, still rubbing my eye. She pushed my hand away and took my face in her hands, turning me this way and that, assessing the damage.

"It'll be alright." She held my face. "Look, what happened that night was-"

"Wonderful. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Really? Me? I didn't mean to... look, it was a mistake. You have to realise that. I feel ashamed that I let it happen. It was an abhorrent thing to do to you."

"Abhorrent? Thanks, Mum."

"Oh, you know I didn't mean it like that. It..." She let me go and turned her back to me. I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed the soft nape of her neck.

"Two people who love each other," I spoke softly by her ear, "Displayed their love in a wonderful, exciting, intimate way. Nothing bad happened. I felt so close to you." Literally inside you, I didn't add. "I want to to feel that close to you again. Is that so wrong?"

"You've really been thinking about me? In that way?"

"Are you kidding? I haven't thought about anything else for a week!"

"What... have you been thinking?" She turned to face me.

"If I told you that you'd slap my face."

She placed her paint-splashed palm on my cheek, "I've never once slapped you. Even when you were being a little knobhead."

I laughed so loud it echoed in the bare room. She giggled too and it lifted a weight off my heart.

"My knobhead's not so little now."

"Don't be crude."

"Sorry, Mum."

She walked over to the bed. "Is this ready?"

"Pretty much, there are a few bits to put on but yeah."

"Do you think we ought to test it?"

"What does that mean?" My mind was whirring like a 19th century computer. She sat on the bed.

"What do you think it means?" She asked, lying down on her back. I sat on the bed next to her.

"I'm so confused." I confessed.

"You were very kind to me, that night. If you are feeling a... tension, I think that I should be kind to you in return. I don't want anything to come between us."

"What are you saying?" I stood up and looked down at her sprawled on the uncovered mattress.

"You helped me get something out of my system... I want to do the same for you."

Something in my brain went clunk. Slot A fitted in to Slot B. From somewhere deep down there was the distant sound of a commanding voice shouting through a megaphone: Green light, green light, go go go.

I leaned over and popped the button on her jeans shorts.

"Oh." She said, surprised. Then she gasped as I gently but determinedly tugged them off her. I was a little taken back to discover she wasn't wearing panties. Her pink slit partially hidden by her brown fur seemed to be glistening to me in the afternoon sun. My hands acted on their own compulsion and eased her thighs apart. I got on my knees by the side of the bed, I lifted her petite body over to me and slid my tongue in her luscious parted lips.

"I, I, I..." Mum was tensing up, resisting. She tried to close her legs. I looked up. "I've been wearing these shorts for two days, I must be dirty down there." She wrinkled her nose in distaste.

"You are dirty and I fucking love it."

I kissed her sticky sexy pussy and rubbed my nose in her soft damp hair. She smelled and tasted like heaven. I felt a rising urge to ejaculate there and then, such was my over-excitement. I fought the urge.

"Tell me." She said, "Tell me how dirty I am."

I held her eye contact and let her watch me take a slow deep lick of her parted lips.

"Your hot dirty cunt is driving me crazy."

She let out a primordial sigh and relaxed, her thighs opened

again and she surrendered. I simply devoured her. I gorged upon her juices, her wet lips, her hard little clit. It was inelegant, I sounded like a pig in a trough. My own beastliness in sharp contrast to this writhing, luminous-skinned goddess on which I feasted.

My animalistic actions must have been working though, Mum hooked her legs over my shoulders and rammed her messy pussy into my mouth, humping my face and gasping out echoing guttural cries.

It all became too much for my poor neglected penis so I lifted her body back further on to the bed and crawled on top of her, unbuttoning my jeans and pushing them and my underwear down as I kissed her with my cum-sodden lips.

Without a word I pressed my swollen cockhead to her open lips and pushed. We looked into each other's eyes as I entered her, pushing deeper, feeling her tight walls holding me as I pressed home. We kissed urgently and I began to fuck my mother.

After a few minutes I began to calm down, I found the position and the tempo that made my mother growl and purr like a mountain-lion. My strong arms held up my body over hers so that I could vary the angles of my cock as I pistoned up inside her.

"Can I be crude?" She asked, her face red with heat and effort.

"Of course."

"Your dick feels so good in me, baby."

I took a moment to subdue my swollen head, my other swollen head, that is.

"Well, it's yours really. You made it."

"So... I made you, so I get to use you?" She smiled up at me, "Is that what you're saying?"

"I am yours. I would do anything for you." We looked at each other so passionately and sincerely that we were held in a brief capsule of time, forever locked in this intimate moment, bonding together in such a way that no one could ever break us apart. She pulled me down on top of her and, as I pumped my cock deeper and harder in her slurping sloppy pussy, her fingernails stroked and clawed my back until eventually I felt her breathless, shaking body climaxing underneath me.

I held my position until her motions stilled and her breathing returned to normal, then I initiated a slow deep screw, building up the momentum again. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"You're grimacing." She observed, "Are you in pain?"

"No, Mum. I'm just trying really hard not to cum."

"Oh honey." She twisted out from under me and gently pushed me off. I felt my cock reluctantly plop out of her. She pushed me upright as she sat on the edge of the bed. She took my cock in her hand and wanked me as she guided the cummy head into her mouth. She sucked on me and rubbed her warm palm up my tummy to my chest.

"Don't hold back, baby. Give me y-" My first shots of gloop interrupted her. I coated her face in my jism. Surprised, she laughed then returned my spurting cock to her mouth. I pumped more warm cream until it had filled her mouth and she was drooling my sperm, she pulled it out as my fountain finished with a few final sporadic shots over her body. She released my cock and lay back. Lightheaded, I watched my mother swallowing my spunk. I was hypnotised by the sight.

"There's so much of it." She laughed. I wanted to apologise. "Come lie with me." She patted the mattress. I caught my breath and joined her on the bed. We cuddled and I kissed the parts of her face that weren't dripping with my sticky goo.

"I know it's wicked of me," I said quietly, "But I like seeing your pretty face covered in my cum."

Mum smiled devilishly and climbed up on to me, her warm, wet slit sitting precarious on my sticky shaft.

"If we're talking being bad, I liked tasting myself on you." She rested her hands on my chest. "Knowing that when your girlfriend sucks on you... she'll be tasting my flavour."

"Naughty." I liked the idea, it made me throb. She must've felt my cock twitch as she was imperceptibly grinding her pussy on my hardening cock. She lifted up her teeshirt to wipe my gloop off her face, I reached up and caressed her perfect boobs. She pulled off the teeshirt and threw it away. She looked deeply into my eyes. Smears of my cum remained glistening on her face in the afternoon light. She looked happier than I'd seen her in years.

She rested her forehead on mine and whispered, "I was going to tell you today that we could never do this again."

"What do you say now?"

"I say... your sister will be back at four so if you were going to eat me again, we've got about half an hour."

I lifted her up and edged her forward so her sexy musky hairy cunt was just above my face, my hands found her gorgeously grope-able arse and I helped her sink down upon my face. The aroma of my aroused mother's freshly fucked pussy drove me wild as my tongue slowly circled around in her juices.

Though her thighs were muffling my ears, I just about caught her croaked, panting voice saying, "Good boy."

*******

I'd been visiting Mum once or twice a week for a while, sometimes we made love, sometimes we went out together for a drink or to see a film and sometimes we just cuddled up on the sofa and watched teevee, perfectly content to share some quiet intimacy. I loved the way all the little compliments I gave her made her blush and tell me to shut up. Then one day I got a call while I was at work, asking me to go see her, if I was free, if I had the time, if I had nothing else more important to do. Me and my sisters were all trying to help rebuild her confidence but she still was always over-considerate, not wanting to be any bother. It was early evening when I let myself in to her house.

"Oh, hello Jeremy." She walked over and put her arms around my neck.

"Don't act surprised to see me." I gave her a kiss, "You called me."

12