All Comments on 'A Son Comforts His Widowed Mum Ch. 02'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
marvelous

great continuation. really got us going thanks for sharing your work cant wait to see whats next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good story, Mum sure is one lucky girl, more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great chapter. I love the way they mesh together and she should not be surprised that they are good together in bed. They love each other and it shows in the way they treat each other. She should not fight her feelings and give in to the love she was denied all those years. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

stevie1965stevie1965about 4 years ago

enjoyed chapter 2! Hope this is going to carry on for a while!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
The rough sex

Reminds me of the past. One particular evening with this girl who didn’t seem to have limits on pain till I fucked her ass. But when I was done she found she now loves anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

I could not read it any more, when this dominant shit started, a good lovestory ruined with that shit!!

ins57ins57about 4 years ago
Dont stop, pls

This story need a 3, 4, 5 band more part... and more hard rough and humiliation sex life...

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
OH BOY !!!!!!!!!.^*!^*!^*!

This makes chapter 01: read like MOTHER GOOSE.

Please don't stop now. Well done,good read.

..THANKS..

USAF

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good Follow Up

Enjoyable second part, I could have done without the domination but I understand it.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wonderful erotic stories.

"Well written, in a way many "mainstream" writers would be proud of.....so easy to read and so sexily told.....I found myself relishing each line whilst rushing to consume the next.....Wonderful. Keep posting please." ~ Feedback from Clowt

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 4 years ago
A wonderful read

I could have done without the verbal abuse too, but ultimately this is a beautiful love story, and you are a fantastic writer. Hope to see more mom/son stuff from you.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Feedback

There seems to be some misunderstanding of this story, must be my poor descriptive skills, but there is no domination in there at all. I tried to write the son as being comically inept at the rough stuff so it would be endearing. I guess I misfired with those parts but there are zero dom/sub aspects to this tale.

Thanks for all your feedback, I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
They finally got it together

Certainly took a while, and so well told! Thank you for this tale - maybe it's true?!

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your comments,

the nice feedback and the not-so-nice is all very welcome,

you may like my latest story, called Yakov's Mom.

https://www.literotica.com/s/yakovs-mom

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, nylonpunkie. It is such a pleasure to read a well written story that is not just a collection of four letter words. Erotic literature comes across as so much more satisfying when it forms part of an all-encompassing story. Brought down to a single sentence, son cares for mum after she is widowed from a thoroughly unpleasant, abusive husband. And their loves grows. Well worth five stars, more if they were available; I have added you to my list of favourite authors.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my filthy tale,

I enjoyed writing these stories from the male perspective so I thought I'd continue the adventures of a widow coming to terms with the end of an abusive relationship and the son who adores her. There's now a third chapter and maybe more to follow. Rachael X

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ on a Ritz cracker! This really is hot! No shit man, you need to do more of this story. I’m gonna have to go in there to the living room and be Really nasty to MY mommy!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Well done!

More hot kinky mother-son lust!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done just perfect I like the fact your a woman writing as a man. You must have done a lot of interesting research. Wink wink

Nylon1Nylon1over 2 years ago

Excellent, you’re inspiring me to write some more filth!😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was nice reading. Any mother who can find a son or younger man to help her recover sexual desires is a champion lover. He should do all this son did for his mother. I did try to give a few women a second sexual frolick because I wanted them and they felt comfortable with me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If a mature woman met me and was this kinky and adventurous, I think I would marry her just to lick her holes. I enjoyed doing that for a 14 year senior married woman. She enjoyed it because I did all the cleanup of her orgasm. We did have intercourse that she cleaned herself, and I felt I should have cleaned up her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still a very good read 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I was 35 I went through a divorce and went without pussy for quite a while. My 56 year old widowed mother asked me one day what, about a woman, turned me on sexually. Well, there are many things. One of the things I told her is women wearing sheer nude pantyhose without panties. I love to see a woman's hairy pussy through her pantyhose. Do you know she started doing that around me? One day, she took off her clothes and stood in front of me in just pantyhose! I thought I was going to have a stroke! She wanted me to have some pleasure and titillation. It drove me crazy.

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

Great story. What a mother!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

The mother seems to have her desires fulfilled by her son. He loves giving her the degrading treatment she wants during sex. I could not do a woman that way, but I would be firm and assertive if she was my ideal full figured matronly woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.