A Son Comforts His Widowed Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I hadn't assumed you'd come. You're probably busy. There was no rush."

I watched her dissemble, it annoyed me slightly because it was part of the brain-washing my unmentionable father did to her.

"Of course I came, silly. You look lovely tonight." And she did. Her hair was up in a style that displayed her delectable, kissable neck. She was wearing a fluffy pink wool cardigan over a dark green dress that stretched teasingly over her curves. To my absolute delight her fine legs were encased in charcoal black nylons. My mother wearing tights or stockings was usually a covert signal that she wanted to have some adult alone-time with me because she knew the soft, slinky, smooth, sheer material would get my motor revving. She kept her arms around my neck and kissed me, pressing her lips softly but firmly in a loving smooch. My hands strayed over her body, relishing the sensation of her thin, close-fitting dress. I cupped her breast and her tongue slipped naughtily into my mouth. I thought gleefully: It's going to be one of THOSE nights.

Our eyes were closed but I could feel Mum opening her cardigan, and tugging down the fabric of her dress to expose to my grubby mitts her sensationally naked boobs. She breathed hard as I kissed her and explored her perky soft tits and erect nipples. Her hand snaked down my body and grappled with my throbbing cock through my jeans.

It had been a while since we had kissed like this. My dick grew like Jack's beanstalk to let her know how aroused I was finding her. She drew back to look at me, her hand still mashing my long thick denim bulge. She looked down and watched me molesting her bare boobs and smirked at me.

"D'you remember I tol' you once about..." Her voice was a little fuzzy round the edges.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Just a lil'. I wanted to find the courage to ask you... something. If you could not int'rupt forra minute, that would be nice." This was Mum-code, meaning: Shut the fuck up. I mimed the action of my mouth being zipped shut and grinned.

"Thank you. I tol' you about how... I used to enjoy, um..." She was having trouble getting this out. I decided to try to help, obviously the conversation she was referring to was one I wasn't likely to forget, or the afternoon that followed it. No one could ever forget the first time they tasted their mother's pussy.

"You mean the, er, verbal... humiliation?"

"Yes. That." She went quiet.

We stood in silence for a while. It felt a bit silly to hang on to her boobies so I let go of them and cuddled her. She didn't want to let go of my trapped cock though, her hand distractedly rubbed up and down its length as she planned what she wanted to say.

"Lately I have been wond'ring if..." She trailed off.

"Is there something you want to try?"

"It's jus' I miss it. I... touch myself and my thoughts turn to it more and more." I was trying to focus on being a helpful and supportive son but it was impossible not to picture her fingering herself. I held her close and kissed her cheek.

"Go on." I whispered.

"If, I mean, if I... was going to try... that kinda stuff again, y'know, rough stuff, mean stuff, it would have to be with someone I trusted completely."

I nodded.

"Could you, d'you think you could, possibly?"

"But I wouldn't hurt you for the world."

"It's jus' a game. Jus' playing."

"I don't know that I could ever be mean to you, Mum."

I asked myself: Could I? It felt sacrilegious. It would feel like a betrayal of the care I'd been taking to make her feel safe and secure and loved and... she broke into my thoughts by kissing me. She put her mouth by my ear.

"Will you, baby? Will you take me? Use me. Own me." Her rum-tinged breath was close and hot. "Fuck me hard."

"You... cheap fucking whore." I said.

An eager smile spread across her face, her eyes lit up.

"Let's see your filthy cunt." I shoved up her dress.

"No knickers, I knew it! Dressing like a skanky tart. Spread your legs, slut." I ran my hands over her beautiful nylon legs. I was delighted once again when I discovered my spunk stains on her thigh; she had kept the stockings from our first ever night together as lovers. I wanted to embrace her but then I remembered what my role was. I used two fingers to spread her moistening labia then I rubbed her hard little button as I bent my head to nibble on her nipples.

"You've already had some pervert shoot his sperm over your leg, you smelly unwashed..." I was running out of words so I kissed her hard. I dragged her (more carefully than I was pretending) to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

I pulled her up and bent her over so I could fondle her gorgeous bare arse.

"Feel how wet you are, your hairy pussy is dripping." I snarled as I ran my fingers over her bum and then under to her gushing slit to tease her jellybean. "You are filth. Go on, touch yourself. You know you want to put your fingers in there. That's it."

Mum's fingers joined mine as we both penetrated her tight, perfect pussy. I could smell her arousal. I loved her sexy scent. Her breathing was getting harder and faster. Then an evil idea hit me. I sat down on the bed, my hands squeezing her bumcheeks; I held them open and gave her cute little bunghole a deep lick. Under her breath I heard her curse me, "Oh you naughty bastard."

I smiled and licked her again. During our past shenanigans, whenever my mouth had strayed close to her bum she had always slapped me away and told me not to be so disgusting. But now she'd offered her body to me and abandoned herself to my whims, there was no way I wasn't going to take advantage. I pressed my mouth to her pink starfish and french kissed her.

Five ass-munching minutes later and my dick was raging. I stood back to strip off. I watched my mother fingerfucking herself, wiggling her bum at me. Her hair was plastered to her face. She looked red hot, literally.

"Let's get this off you." I said pulling at her fluffy cardigan. The sleeve came away with a loud rip. I tried to take the rest it off her but I tore another hole in it, she was getting tangled in shredded wool.

"Hold on a minute." Mum said as she unbuttoned and removed what remained of her cardigan. I was about to apologise then I remembered that I was supposed to be in control here.

I whipped off my shorts and my proud manhood felt gigantic when it sproingled free. My dick was as much into this game as my mother was. I walked around the bed so I was standing in front of her.

"Suck it, bitch."

"Yes." She said, twisting her own hard nipples.

"You mean yes SIR."

"Sorry Sir, yes Sir." She wriggled forward on her hands and knees and eased her pretty mouth on my swollen helmet. She began to suck my meat.

"Ummm, good slut." I was trying to keep my voice low and domineering. I reached out and gripped her hair, I tugged (not overly hard) her head in time with my screwing her wet mouth. I kind of despised myself that I was getting into it so much. But I adored the fact that I was turning her on. I heard the wet sound of her fingerfucking.

"I own your mouth don't I, whore?"

My mother nodded with her mouth full.

"Suck harder, earn my cum. Pleasure your master." I felt my sap rising and I needed to cool my jets. I backed away and pulled my cock from my slut's mouth, Mum playfully followed my withdrawing prick and tried to keep on sucking on it. I held it up out of her way and this position naturally suggested that I rub my ballsack on her face.

"Lick my balls, you disgusting skank." She didn't hesitate but licked and sucked my sweaty hairy balls like they were the last food on Earth. "Mmmmmm, you are a good whore. Get all that squishy sperm warmed up for when I shoot it on you, or in you, I haven't yet decided where. My little cumdump."

It felt so nasty, rubbing my ugly balls on her beautiful face. I couldn't keep this up and look in the eye.

"Turn around, you doerrty whooer!" My voice squeaked with strained emotion. Mum burst out laughing.

"You're not s'posed to laugh!"

"Sorry, Sir, but why have you suddenly turned Irish?"

"Look, just-" I picked up her up like a sexdoll and twisted her body around until she was offering her slick, soaked pussy to my pulsating penis. "Forfucksake." I gritted my teeth and tried to retain a sense of dominance. I guess she too felt that my commanding air of authority was waning.

"You know, Sir?" She said helpfully, "If you like my bum so much, perhaps you should smack it?" She reached back and slapped her hand on her arsecheek. The sound resonated off the bare walls. There was a red palm print on her round buttock. I brought my hand down on this exact spot as hard as I could. She squealed.

"I don't need suggestions from the likes of you, you common," I smacked her other cheek just as hard. "Nasty," Smack! "Horrible," Smack! "Fuckhole." Smack!

"Fucking stupid cunts like you need to keep their mouths shut." I smacked her again but the strength had left me. This was exhausting. She was gasping and whimpering. I didn't like hurting her one bit. I rested. Then there was her quiet voice saying, "Do it again, don't stop."

"Fucking cheap nasty slag!" I smacked her wobbly butt and speared her pussylips with my fat cockhead, holding it just inside her, she purred like a cat as I teased her.

"You want this don't you, bitch!?" I held my shaft like a rod and dragged my solid head around in circles, rubbing her lips with my iron meat. "You need this big dick in your filthy whorish cunt."

She tried to say yes but her voice cracked.

"Tell me this is a bad idea, Mum." I made my voice sound very normal, kind and gentle. "That you've changed your mind?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, sweat soaking her hair.

"Jeremy, I think mayb-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I plunged my cock deep inside her. She actually yelled as I impaled her. "No one asked for your opinion!" I began hammering away at her tight, juicy pussy. "All you are is a hole for me to use." Her whole body was moving back and forth like a limp raggydoll. "You are my cunt." I reached under her and my fingers squeezed and tormented her bullet-hard nipples.

"Beg for it, whore." I ordered, "Or I'll stop." She couldn't. She tried to speak but all that emerged was an asthmatic jumble of words.

I found it so difficult when I had sudden, fleeting thoughts that I was being my father. That bastard. But she was humping back against me with such force that I sensed she was coming over and over again. I felt I could suffer any uncomfortable emotions if it would make her feel this good. I'd endure anything for her.

She was my dearly beloved mother. So I screwed her as hard as humanly possible.

I ran out of awful things to say so, in the end, I was

repeating myself; calling her a whore, slag, slut, skank, filth, bitch as my dick pummeled her. I fucked her as mercilessly as I could, keeping up the energetic stream of insults and thrusts until she exploded all over me, her orgasm opened an ocean under us as she gushed on my dick. I'd never made her climax like this before.

She was shouting and swearing, words I was shocked to hear come out of her mouth. My prim, serene, beautiful, polite mother swore like a trooper as she collapsed under me.

I fell on top of her and rode her wave after wave of gobbledygook spouting, quivering jelly orgasms.

I rolled off her on to my back, my ravaged dick pointing up at the ceiling. I could feel her cum all over me. I felt baptised.

After some minutes, Mum wriggled over to me and laid her head on my chest. She must've heard my heart thundering like a racehorse.

"Should I stop... abusing you now?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. And thank you. I love you."

She was glowing.

"That was... intense."

"I think that's been building up inside me for about fifteen years."

"I'm glad I could help."

"You were... there are no words." I saw that she was shivering. I pulled the bed-covers over us and we snuggled for warmth.

"That was fucking weird, Mum."

"Shhhh, don't swear."

"Don't...!?!"

I let it go. We held each other in the cocoon of her bed.

"You're so good to me. I know you didn't really want to, you know, but you did it for me anyway. You're girlfriend is lucky to have you."

"Well..."

"You must promise to disinfect your mouth, Jeremy." She looked up at me earnestly, genuine concern in her eyes, "I can't believe you did that, you're so naughty. It's bad enough that you're cheating on her with me but... I don't want her to have to taste her potential Mother-in-law's bumhole when she kisses you."

"Let me stop you there. She's not my fiance, she's not even my girlfriend. I split up with her."

"What did you do?" Mum looked at me like I was five and I'd just broken something valuable. I laughed.

"I didn't do anything, Mum, I broke it off."

"Don't, no, don't tell me it's because of me?!"

"Sort of..."

"Oh shittingfuckinghell. I'm such a bad mum."

She lay back with her hands over her face. I lifted them off and kissed her.

"Fuckingbollocks, Jeremy, I've ruined your life!"

I was laughing loudly now.

"Stop laughing, idiot." She hit me with a pillow.

"I'm sorry, I've just never heard you swear before."

I held her in my arms and tried to explain.

"This time I've spent with you, made me realise something. I liked her, loved her even but... she didn't make me feel like how I feel about you."

"Shittingfuckingchrist."

"No, hear me out. When I'm with you, I feel... amazed at the depth of emotion I have for you, I am, well, it's overwhelming how much I care for you, how excited and amused and interested and, and... and I felt none of that with her."

She was watching me silently now, calming down. I stroked her hair. She rested her head on my arm.

"And I think this is how it SHOULD be, how I should feel, I

mean, about someone. One day I hope to find someone I can love as much as I love you."

Mum's shrewd eyes were sizing me up cautiously.

"You can be quite charming when you want to be." She said.

"Thanks."

"So. I've got you until you can find someone as incredibly fantastic as me?"

"That may take some time. Though if we keep going at it like that, Mum, you're going to wear me out."

Mum leaned her body over me. "That's a once in a blue moon thing, I promise." She touched my slowly deflating cock tenderly. I lightly stroked my fingertips over her skin. She kissed me.

"I love the way you make love," She said, "I wouldn't change a thing."

"Well, I am kinda perfect, I suppose."

She kissed me again and told me to shhhh.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight?"

"Is that alright?"

She laid her head back on my chest.

"By the way," Her voice was sleepy, "You owe me a new cardigan." She kissed my skin. "Clumsy idiot."

It wasn't long before I followed her into our dreams.

12