All Comments on 'A Son Comforts His Widowed Mum Ch. 03'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Oliver0Oliver0over 3 years ago
Lovely and fun story

Such an awesome story, it helped me cum right at my work desk hehe. Would make for a nice conclusion, but is also open enough you could write more if you wanted. Looking forward to what comes next! :)

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Wow!

Perverse and taboo hot sex!

Excellent....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good story--I liked the hairy bush-- but could have been better if he followed his mother into the bathroom and at least watched her pee. And he did not even name his sisters.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your encouragement by leaving me some feedback, xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

how about another chapter getting them together on a regular basis

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute marvel of a story ... great dialogue, erotic ... one of the best stories here on Lit. Really enjoyed reading this by a most talented female writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If these two do not stop the two daughters will figure out he is doing something for his mother. If this was not an incestual relationship, I would be the guy and my lover the older married woman I loved so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If a younger man loves an older woman, this ending summarizes what I think he would feel. I know I felt this but had to turn away

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome gave it 5 stars!!!!! But you need to continue!!!!!!!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

Every young man who had sex with an older woman knows the feeling that one day it will be over. Neither will know when that day comes, just that the last time will be the best memory of the time spent having each other to do everything each wanted to try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES