A Son Comforts His Widowed Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I can see how selfish I've been. Allow me to make amends."

I held myself above her. She hooked her legs around mine, laying claim to her lover. Owning me. My iron-hard prick eased so easily into her velvet slit. She sighed deeply, happily. I held myself motionless inside her.

"Do you... want the rough stuff?" I asked.

"No. Thank you, but no. Take me as you want me."

I didn't need telling twice. I started a slow deep winding screw, wanting my cock to enjoy all her interior curves and crevices. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on to her. Our damp bodies squirmed together, our breasts met in a joyful play of nipple wrestling.

"Oh, I've missed you," she said.

I ground down deep and then pulled out to screw her faster, my hips dancing in ellipses as I worked my cock around and around.

"And I've missed your dick," she whispered in my ear.

Both me and my dick were encouraged to make sure we gave her the experience she had been longing for. We rutted like beasts, building up into crescendos and cascades of wanton lust. I was very proud of myself for holding on, for controlling my urge to release my liquid spirit inside her. Mum also aided my impressive resolve by clamping my cock with her strong vaginal muscles to prevent my reaching the finishing line too soon, gripping me in her adept pussy until my desire to spunk had lessened enough to resume our dark, dirty, deviant, secret sex.

In the end, I could not hold back. We were both panting, gasping, fucking, kissing and revelling in each other's mutual love. I bore down hard upon her, up to my hilt in her, my cockhead seemed to be banging hard on the base of her spine as I finally let go my restraints and fired my cannon into her womb. Pumping shot after shot up inside my mother. She came along with me, her pulsating pussy squeezed me so tight it was painful. I was bathed in an other-worldly white light and I cried out as my orgasm took me over. What did she do to me? I had never cum like this before. I had never felt like this before. This woman! This woman... was indescribable.

"Fucking hell, baby," she panted.

I collapsed and we disentangled and snuggled back under the blankets. The clock told me it nearly three in the morning. We'd been going for fours hours! No wonder my cock felt like it had been mangled by an angry bear. A creeping exhaustion overtook me as the blood rushed back to my head. The last thing I remember was Mum's soft kisses before I fell into a well-deserved oblivion.

*******

It might have been alarming for Mum to wake up alone in my bed, but there was no choice, I had to go out on a mission. When I returned, she was wearing one of my teeshirts and had wrapped a blanket around her for warmth.

"Where have you been?" she was angry, "I need to pee!"

"Why didn't you just go?"

"Because of your flat-mate!?" she was incredulous that I didn't understand.

"Oh he's not here," I said, kicking off my sneakers and unzipping my jacket, "Hal's off travelling."

She narrowed her eyes and gave me a look not unlike Sarah had given me the previous evening. Mum's expression had 'Fucking Knobhead' written all over it as she walked past me to go to the loo.

"Where did you go?" she called out from the bathroom.

"I had to get something!" I replied.

"What was so flipping important?" she said, walking back into the room a few minutes later. She kicked back with her heel to shut the bedroom door and stood next to my pathetic heater.

"I went to get this," I held out a small jewellery box, "An anniversary present."

"Awww Jeremy," she beamed a surprised smile.

I opened the box and she reached in to remove a thin (but not cheap) silver chain from which dangled a small teardrop-shaped pendant.

"It's lovely," she said, holding it up to the light.

"If you say I shouldn't have, I'll smack your arse."

She flashed me a daring look and gestured for me to put it on her. When I'd fixed the clasp she let if fall down.

"Let's see it properly," I said and tugged off the teeshirt she was wearing. The pendant fell perfectly placed between her beautiful breasts.

"I'll wear it always, close to my heart."

She kissed me very softly, her eyes brimming with emotion. I blushed, feeling suddenly very exposed. She smiled at my nervousness.

"I, um, have a gift for you too," she said.

"Really? What?"

She climbed on to my bed, wrapped my blankets around her shoulders and opened her legs. I grinned and went to join her but she pushed me down, guiding me down her body, her hands on my shoulders. She placed her hand on my head and directed my face to her pussy. It looked so delectable. I altered my position so I could comfortably feast upon her. As my face got up close I saw that she was wet. I sniffed her intimate perfume. There was the unmistakable aroma of pee. She hadn't cleaned herself after her visit to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and licked her wet lips, slowly savouring the sweet vinegar taste.

"I thought you'd like that, my dirty boy," she said.

I looked up at her as I lashed her labia with my eager tongue, soaking my lips in her tangy dew.

"There was a dribble down my thigh, if you want to clean that up too," she said silkily.

I searched and found the streak of moisture on her skin. I kissed the trail of pee up and down her thigh and then returned to tasting her open, inviting, sticky pussy. I simply could not think of a better place to be than between my mother's thighs, eating her unwashed gash. Her hands petted my hair as I lapped away. I noted she was examining her new necklace. She looked down at me.

"Baby, I think this deserves an even better treat," she said.

It was difficult to imagine how we could improve on this but I moved out of the way as she swung her legs off the bed and stood up. I watched earnestly as my naked mother pulled on her stilettos. I was swallowing her pissy pussy flavour and licking my lips hungrily. Mum walked over to my chair, leaned over on it and looked over her shoulder at me. The heels made her legs look six feet tall. One of her hands caressed her statuesque bum.

"Go on," she said, "Kiss my arse."

Twank-clunk-kerchok went the cogs of my brain. I did not question the reality, I dropped to my knees and pressed my face between her lusciously soft cheeks. I took a leisurely sniff of her funky butthole, feeling very naughty about it too, and then french-kissed the puckered hole with an impatient energy. She was giggling as I slurped up and down.

"You're such a pervert," she laughed as she pushed her bottom back on to my face.

It was at this point that I noticed that my dick felt as stiff as it was possible to feel; it was heavy and thick and as hard as a mountain. I needed to use it.

"I need to fuck you," I blurted and stood behind her, my enormous erection prodding her spit-soaked asshole.

Her voice was quiet, "Do you have any lube type stuff?"

"I, er, yeah, I have some lubricated condoms," I answered in a confused haze.

"You'd better put one on, honey."

I walked across to my bedside drawers and hunted around for the box of rubbers. I was just pondering why I was hunting them when a thought struck me. I looked over and my mum had climbed on to the bed on her elbows and knees, letting her sexy behind point up in the air. Holy moley! She was offering me her bum! I hadn't caught the gist of her question at all. She must've thought my prick poking at her butthole was a provocative act, a request. I found the condoms and pulled one out. I stood behind her. I needed to be absolutely clear. I have a long history of getting the wrong end of the stick.

"Mum? Are you... offering me..."

"Anal? Yeah," she looked back at me, concerned, "Why, don't you wanna?"

I gulped and squeaked at the same time, "Yes, I, yes I do."

She folded her arms and lay her head down upon them. Her beauteous, bountiful bot wiggled a little. I told myself to man-up and unrolled the slimy rubber sheath over my prick. I got some of the lube on my fingers and I touched her little hole. She flinched, I tensed up and then I heard her giggle.

"It's cold," she said.

"Sorry, Mum."

I aligned my cockhead at her posterior entrance that was traditionally her exit. I set both hands upon her hips and pushed. I think if my penis hadn't been so throbbingly engorged I would not have been able to break into her firmly clenched sphincter. Using quite a lot of pressure, I got the very tip of my cock in. I screwed it into her, moisturising the hole for the next big push. Mum hunched over and pressed back, squeezing like she was going to poop all over my cock. As I felt her solidly shut barrier begin to weaken, I gave a substantial shove and I was in. Mum let out a loud guttural groan as I slid pretty easily up to about half my length. It seemed to go no further and I didn't want to force it. I held myself there and came to terms that I had just buried my burrito into my dearly beloved mother's shithole.

I began to shunt back and forth. I was scared it was going to hurt her but she moved her body in time with my motions. I heard her quietly gasp and exhale, particularly on the withdrawals. There were some whimpers whenever I pushed in. We settled into a mutual rhythm. I have to admit that Mum's arse was the tightest fucking I'd ever felt, my dick was being squeezed to within an inch of its life and I feared I would not last long. I was thinking that maybe this was a good thing, I wasn't sure how much she could be enjoying it. As I banged away I began to comprehend the notion that I must now be in the elite few who can say they have buttfucked their own mother. As this idea struck me, I ejaculated what sperm I had left in my balls with a primordial howl. Mum too was making some odd noises as I leaned my dead-weight upon her.

She asked me to pull it out and I did, carefully. I watched in fascination as her bunghole resisted letting me go until I plopped out of her. We lay down together. I cuddled her from behind. I went to kiss her but she shooed me away.

"You smell like a farm animal," she joked, "We both do. We should take a shower before we leave."

"You go first, in case the hot water runs out."

"Don'tcha wanna come in with me?"

"It's a rubber tube attached to the bath-tub, Mum, it's not very romantic."

She laughed and dragged her seemingly weary body off the bed and into the bathroom. I lay on my back listening to her struggle with my annoying shower attachment and pondered my situation. I touched my mucky face. My lips were almost glued together. I could taste her pussy. I could taste her cum. I could taste her piss. I could taste her ass. My skin held a heady cocktail of her many aromas. I was in hog heaven. If only I could bottle this fragrance. If only I could preserve this moment. Mum returned shivering, rubbing herself with one of my grungy towels.

"Your go," she said.

Reluctantly and unhappily, I went to wash away my mother's exciting filth. When I came back, a towel around my waist, Mum was fully dressed with her coat, scarf and gloves on, waiting for me.

"Take your time," she said, meaning 'Hurry up'.

"I won't be a minute," I said.

I whipped off the towel and draped it over my head to dry my hair. I felt Mum's gloved hands on my chilly flesh. I peeked out from under the towel.

"Stop that," she said.

"What?"

"Stop looking so irresistible!"

She kissed me, her passionate tongue snaked into my mouth as she pressed her lips against mine. We kissed until I felt my naked body freezing but there was no way I was going to ask for a pause to get dressed.

"Stop kissing me," she said, kissing me more.

Her hands prowled over my skin; stroking my arms, my thighs, my bum, my back and my belly down to my pubes.

"You look so good," she said between kisses.

I took my cue to do some groping of my own; I slid my hand in the top of her dress and exposed one of her breasts. I teased and tweaked her rosy nipple, making her breathe hard into my mouth.

"Stop touching me," she purred.

I pushed her backwards, she fell on to the bed and I lay on her with my knees nudging her thighs apart. My erect prick pushed against her panties, different ones I noted, these being white cotton briefs that fitted snugly on her pussylips. I ground against her and kissed her. Her arms were around my neck. I was mashing her bared boob in my palm. She reached under me and held her hand on my heart and then pushed me up.

"Stop," she said, looking like she meant it.

"Stop stop?"

"Really."

"Really really?"

"Yes, baby, yes. We should go. We should... I have to get back."

I gave her a last playful kiss and rolled off her. Laying on my back, my dick stood comedically upright, a gesture of our never-ending games. I looked at it and then up at her. She ran her fingers through her hair, endearingly embarrassed.

"You changed your underwear," I said.

"Yes, well I knew I'd need a fresh pair. I knew my others would... get all gooey."

"Can I have them?"

"Mm?"

"Can I have your gooey panties?"

She gave me a lopsided smile and thought about it. She opened her bag and pulled out her red wine coloured lacy knickers. They were all bunched up so she smoothed them out and walked closer. She sat on the bed next to me. She stretched out the gusset and placed it over my mouth and nose. She smirked watching me inhale the scents of her intimate stains. If my cock was hard before then it became somehow immeasurably harder when she leaned down and started to french-kiss me through the material of her dirty underwear. This woman never failed to amaze me. After a few minutes of this earthy exchange, she stood up and laughed at her own deviousness. I wore my cum-stained face-mask as I watched her looking at my thick, hard prick.

"You have a small pearl drop..." she said, her extended finger toyed with a globule of pre-cum at the tip of my swollen cock.

Mum bent over and took my red bulbous cockhead into her mouth and sucked. I squirmed and wriggled as her hands rubbed my tummy and thighs. I reached out and caressed her legs up under her long coat, still sniffing and licking her soiled panties. She closed her eyes and I could see how much she relished my clean, fresh flavour.

She was moving her lips up and down my shaft when she paused and asked, "I don't suppose one last fuck can hurt, can it?"

I shook my head, still muzzled by her underwear. She peeled off her gloves then removed her scarf and coat and joined me on the bed. She noticed how pale and shivery I was so she pulled the blankets over us. She reached down and, with a casualness which contradicted our carnal incest, stretched her cotton panties to one side and guided my cock up inside her. We began to screw. More accurately, she began to screw me, using my meat pole purely as a tool for her amusement. And I loved every glorious second. She chuckled as she removed the smelly panties that were stuck to my face. I watched this elegant and sophisticated woman tilt her head back and surrender to the pleasures of humping her cunt up and down my steel-hard stem.

"I wish we could be together," I said then regretted it.

I knew this was a sore subject. Our love was doomed but this fact was to remain unspoken. I feared I had broken the spell we were both under. Mum crushed herself against me, holding me tight as her pussy worked on strangling my poor abused penis.

"I do too," she whispered in my ear, "But it's impossible. It makes me sad when you say it."

"I.. I'm sorry."

"How could we? How would we tell everyone? Your sisters! The girls would never speak to me again. Don't say it, please?"

"I won't bring it up again."

We gazed into each other's astonished eyes.

"You'll find someone, I promise. You may not think so, but you are a bit of a catch."

"Pfeeesh!"

"Don't be like that. You'll find a wonderful girl and you'll forget all about me."

"No one comes close to you, Mum."

"Don't look at me like that, Jeremy."

"Like what?"

"Like you're in love with me..."

Mum kissed me softly. I raised my hips to push up powerfully deep inside her, she met my efforts with an exhilarating clench of her pussy walls and we fucked like enthusiastic rabbits, grunting and panting as we applied all our strength to our reciprocal motions. I rolled her over and climbed between her thighs to take long, forceful, impassioned stabs at her gorgeous velvet pussy; with each and every penetration, blissful sensations spiked into our brains.

I made the woman I love gush and writhe and tremble beneath me. I increased my speed and energy and pounded her cunt as she climaxed under me. I didn't think I had any seminal reserves left but some kind of agonisingly empty ejaculation happened to me as we joined each other in an ecstasy of sensations.

Mum held me close, our breathing erratic and laboured. We lay in a puddle of our own making. Tenderly, I stirred the juices in her pussy with my semi-erect cock.

"Jeremy?" she said.

"Yes, Mum?"

"Put some fucking clothes on or we'll never get out of here!"

12