All Comments on 'A Son's Story'

by 1nut1der

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Minul oli ka vahekord oma emaga viimasel ööl kui sõjaväkke läksin. Sõjaväest kojutulles keppisin ema viimast korda. See oli minu elus kõige ilusam aeg.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story.Reminds of my mother and i.Apart for 23 years due to her remarrage.Luckily we had 17 wonderful years together before she passed.I love reading about mothers and sons in love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW!!!

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

"It was a messy divorce, she had been caught cheating" - this added nothing to the story and really set up a negative characterization of his mother. Also, the ending was lame and had no hint of the strong emotions they had for each other, and no good reason for them stopping their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good, had a most realistic feel about it. Adding in a scare where they were almost caught would make the story even better. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story of a mother and sons love affair 5 stars

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Excellent 5 💥's.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't pay any attention to "muskyboy". The way you told the story was wonderful. As a fellow veteran, thank you for your service. Plus, it reminds me of my own late mother who lost her battle with cancer at age 58. She lovingly taught me about sex at age 18 and was my first. I was lucky enough to have several other nights and days of passion with her up until around 6 weeks before she died. I love your story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I easily rated this story a five! Multiple of the authors adjective statements, on page one, made this sound like a plausible reality based sexy MOM, BIG SISTER, and AUNT story.

For example, "I could faintly see her bush through the white material along with a couple stray hairs peeking out from the sides."

"Her eyes moved down to watch as I started tracing a line following the hair from her belly button down to the top of her panties."

"I added a second finger and felt her pubic hair for the first time."

It appears as if this author knows what a lot of readers like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hairy pussy stories are always realistic. Who shaved a pussy because of expecting incest to happen that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is no way you could have written that story any better!!! That was by far the most "believable" story I have read to this day. It felt so real!!! Not just a "fuck" story, but something that was alive!!! 10 stars!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1nut1der@1nut1der
Average guy, average life and above average sex drive....looking for a place to blow off steam while I perfect the art of switching hands without missing a stroke. 1/29/24 I've recently started writing, my second story is submitted. I welcome all comments and constructive cr...