A Son's Story

Story Info
A Mother and her Soldier Son, Who seduced Who?
18.7k words
4.68
27.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1nut1der
1nut1der
42 Followers

This story is loosely based on a drunken confession from and old Army buddy that I reconnected with after 40 years. We were knee deep into a 30 pack of beer when he says to me "Hey, you remember when I went home on leave? Let me tell you what really happened." We spent hours talking about this and he gave me all of the background and permission to write a story about it. I let my imagination run wild and here we are. All the usual disclaimers apply here, and everyone having sex is over 18. Special thanks to Eliza Loo for the invaluable input.

1971, somewhere in the middle of Illinois.

Life was somewhat normal for me until my Mom and stepdad divorced. He was an alcoholic and she was a bored housewife. We went from a solid middle class life to abject poverty in a matter of months. It was a messy divorce, she had been caught cheating and as a result pretty much got nothing except a little child support. He got custody of my brother, his firstborn son.

So it was me, my sister that's five years younger and my brother that's ten years younger going with her. I should explain that these are half siblings, I was from a previous lover my Mom had before she met Dad. I call him Dad because he's the only one I ever knew, and he formally adopted me after years of pressure from Mom and his family.

He was a mean son of a bitch when drunk and he was only sober for work. He treated all of us like shit but was a little worse with me, with him favoring his firstborn son. As a result of this Mom and I always had a close bond, she would stick up for me and because the other two were much younger than me by the time the divorce was over it felt like it was me and Mom against the world. We would sit up and talk at night, about the kids, the divorce, school or whatever. She talked to me like an adult, even cried on my shoulder a couple times. I was her sounding board, even if I didn't help much she at least got to say these things out loud and work through them. I was ill equipped to handle all of this but loved being treated like I was older.

It being the early seventies opportunities for women in small town America were very limited. Hell, women couldn't even have a credit card without a husband to sign for it. She found work as a waitress, sometimes two and three jobs at a time so she was gone every weekend night and two or three nights during the week.

All we could afford was a tiny house barely big enough for the four of us. Having one bathroom it was common for me to see her rushing around in a bra and panties getting ready for a shift. Inevitably, living in such tight quarters led to glimpses of bare legs while she was wearing a towel and such. It was never intentional but very exciting for me. She would catch me staring and just smile, never really admonishing me but more like rolling her eyes and making some comment like "Eyes up here buddy" while hurrying off to her room to get dressed.

We quickly developed a routine with Mom working her ass off and me trying to juggle school and the kids. Some of my favorite memories from that time were Sunday evenings, she rarely worked and after the kids were in bed we would have time to ourselves. We would talk about things to be done during the next week, chores I needed to do and anything else that came to mind. I loved our alone time, things seemed normal like we had a stable life. She talked to me as an adult, never ordering me to do anything but she had a way of getting me to do all of it without complaint.

As time went on my grades plummeted and I ended up quitting school when I was seventeen. Nothing had changed, Mom was still busting her ass waitressing and I was babysitting. I was drinking and drugging every time I could get out of the house, running with the wrong crowd and basically being the kid your Mother always warned you about.

Things started changing after I turned eighteen and I was slowly asserting my independence. My Sister was now old enough to keep an eye on the youngest. I had a job working in a restaurant so I had pocket money and a car.

I suppose most young men develop an attraction to their Mothers and I was no exception. I thought she was beautiful and she was in great shape from waitressing. I had discovered that I loved to smell her panties and the scent was intoxicating to me. The fact that she worked long hours on her feet just made them better smelling to me. It helped that I was the one in charge of the laundry and before I headed to the laundromat I would pick out a pair to keep for the week and switch them for fresh ones the next week.

One time she had left for work but forgot her apron she wore which had the order book in it. The owners of the place would be pissed if she didn't have it so she turned around and came back to get it. About ten minutes had passed and by that time I had my stereo on and I was laying on the bed with my pants around my ankles and I had a pair of her panties on my face and another pair wrapped around my dick and was stroking away, inhaling her wonderful scent and loving the silky smoothness of the other pair around my cock.

I didn't hear her come in due to the stereo and she had to walk past my open door to get to her room so she caught me red handed. I heard her say "Nick!" and I jumped up trying to hide what I was doing and failing miserably. I finally just grabbed a blanket and covered myself up and laid face down on the bed in embarrassment.

I heard the volume turn down and felt the bed shift as she sat on it then she pulled the blanket back enough to expose my face. I was expecting to be yelled at but she was actually giggling a little and said "You need to shut your door when you do that, what if the kids had seen?"

I said "I'm sorry Mom", but she patted my head and said "Don't worry about it, we all do it." I was a little shocked to hear her say that and it must have shown on my face because she just sighed and got up, half smiling as she said "But shut the fucking door next time, and...and stop shooting your cum into my panties, you're staining them all."

She then shut my door and grabbed her apron and left. It took me about three strokes to cum all over my chest. Nothing else was ever said about it, but once in a while I'd find a different pair of worn panties under my pillow.

Mom was a bit of a partier and while she never drank at home on her days off it wasn't uncommon for her to blow off some steam after work. One night I heard her stumble in at three am or so, obviously drunk. She banged around in the kitchen for a bit raiding the fridge for a bite to eat. I dozed back off but woke again when she opened the door to my room.

I opened my eyes just a bit and saw her silhouette in the doorway, dimly lit by the kitchen light down the hall. I saw her hike up her skirt, reach under and peel her panties down. She almost fell over reaching for them and I heard her say "Shit" under her breath then a little laugh. She tossed the panties at me on the bed, they hit by my feet. She then quietly closed the door and went to bed.

I immediately grabbed the panties, they were still warm and the gusset was soaked. I figured she either got laid or was extremely horny all night. I held them to my face inhaling the musky scent of pussy and pee and deduced she must have let a little squirt of pee go while trying to make it to the bathroom in time.

Pulling them off of my nose I rubbed my fingers over the slippery wetness. I was used to smelling her panties while they were dry and a little crusty but this took it to a whole new level. I put them in my mouth and tasted the creamy goodness, and I rubbed her scent all over my face, all while beating my cock furiously. It didn't take me long to finish, spurting rope after rope of cum onto a towel I had laid over my chest.

As my breathing was returning to normal I could hear her in her room moaning and her bed was making noise. I got to the adjoining closet just in time to hear her sigh and then it was quiet. Not long after that she was snoring. She woke up the next morning with a terrible hangover and nothing was said about the night before, I doubt she even remembered it.

Not long after that I joined the Army. All of my family and friends thought this was the best thing for me, working in a restaurant and dealing drugs was getting me nowhere and I would have ended up in jail. Basic training was hard for me but as I got in better shape I made it through just fine. I went through AIT and got my orders to go to Germany, I had nine days from graduation to when I had to catch my flight.

When I got home Mom was like a different person around me. She was proud of me for getting through basic but I could sense other little things too. She would feel my newfound muscles and run her hands over my chest marveling on how I had filled out. It was early September, hot as hell and we had no air conditioning. All of us were wearing as little as possible and one night after the kids went to bed Mom came out of her room in just a t shirt and panties and sat down on the other end of the sofa I was on.

She settled into the corner and turned towards me bringing her left leg up on the sofa and curling it under her with her other leg on the floor. This afforded me a great view of the gusset of her panties. Between that and the t shirt stretching tight across her tits I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on her face as we talked. She knew exactly the effect she was having on me and seemed to be having fun teasing me.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I still can't believe you're a grown man now, it seems like just yesterday you were a youngster." With that her eyes drifted down to my cock, which had become hard while looking at her. I was wearing my Army issue boxers and it was very easy to see the effect she was having on me.

She said "Why don't you go get us a couple beers out of the fridge." I looked down at my now hard cock and back up at her. She smiled sweetly and said "It's ok honey, we're all adults here." I thought about it for a long second and I resigned myself to my fate and stood up. Of course my rock hard dick came out of the flap of the loose army boxers and I scrambled to tuck it back in. Mom just stared at it then laughed softly as I hurried off to the kitchen.

I took a little extra time trying to get my cock to go down but I was only able to manage to get it to soften about halfway. It was still making a noticeable tent in the boxers as I strode across the living room, her eyes following my bouncing dick all the way back.

I handed her one and sat back down in my corner. We both took healthy drinks and set them on the coffee table. Mom got up and walked over to the fan and hit the button to stop it from oscillating. This gave me a great view of her ass, the tee shirt had ridden up and she made no effort to pull it down. By today's standards they would be considered 'Granny Panties' but they were the style of the day and hugged her ass like a second skin. She looked over her shoulder at me and caught me staring, but just smiled and aimed the fan right at me.

She walked back around to my side of the coffee table and moved between it and the sofa, facing me and giving me a view of the front of her panties. I could faintly see her bush through the white material along with a couple stray hairs peeking out from the sides.

She plopped down next to me and leaned back putting her feet up on the table. I grabbed my beer and leaned back also, our thighs touching. She moved her head to my shoulder, so I lifted my arm and put it around her shoulder, drawing her in closer. I could feel her breast pressing into my side as she wrapped her other arm around my stomach and gave me a big squeeze. I set my beer on the end table and hugged her back and we sat in silence, lightly running our hands up and down each other's back.

After a couple minutes she loosened her grip and moved her face down to my chest and took a big sniff.

"Holt shit Mom, did you just smell me?" I exclaimed, half laughing and not really understanding what she was doing.

"You smell good, like a man should smell."

"Really? I didn't know a man should smell."

She moved up and looked into my eyes and laughed. "It's different from a grungy dirty smell, it's hard to explain. You smell good to me right now is all."

"And you smell good too?" I asked, now understanding what she was getting at. I mean, I had a history with her panties and all. I was trying to figure out a way to broach the topic when she pulled my head down to her chest, her arms trapping me with my right cheek on the top of her tit and my nose almost in her armpit. She took her knuckles and rubbed the top of my head.

She said "Sniff me Nick, you'll see." She started laughing and held me tighter. I drew a big inhale and could smell her soap, a little sweat and a little of something familiar that I couldn't put my finger on. She smelled great to me too. She started in with her knuckles again and soon we were both laughing and wrestling around a little. She still had me in a headlock that I was halfheartedly trying to get out of. My face was now moving back and forth over both of her boobs and I was in no hurry to stop that.

Finally she let me go and we both sat up and faced each other, still laughing and catching our breath. She had her hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes as the laughter died down.

"I miss you so much" she said. "And now I'm not going to see you for 3 years?"

"Two years and nine months" I corrected her. That earned me a little swat on my shoulder as she smiled and said "Smart ass. Might as well be ten years it seems so long."

She pulled me in for a hug, mashing her tits against me. I loved the feeling and being a little bold I pulled her in tighter and ran my hand down her back and over her ass. I moved my hand a little further down and cupped her ass cheek tentatively. She turned her head into my neck and kissed me there, but said in a breathy voice "Easy there buster."

"Sorry" I said but she shushed me.

"It's ok baby, it's just that ...you know...I don't know." She looked me in the eyes for a long moment like she wanted to say more but then sighed and said "I have to potty, I'll be right back."

I took a moment to think about what just happened. Was she flirting with me or was it her usual lighthearted touch-feely attitude. It wasn't unusual to be hanging out in our underwear or skimpy clothing. That had been the norm every summer since the divorce. She was a bit of a free spirit and while she never went topless or anything short nighties or a t shirt and panties were her normal bedtime attire.

I decided not to push my luck and got up to put a sheet down on the sofa. That's where I had been sleeping so I got it ready. When she came back I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling, I heard her and turned my head to look. She stopped in her tracks and said "It's not even ten o'clock; you're going to sleep already?"

"No, I just...no come over and sit." I started to get up but she quickly moved across the room. She switched off the lamp leaving the only light in the room coming from the black and white TV softly droning on over in the corner.

"You're leaving in a couple days and I want to spend as much time as I can with you as I can. I'll lay down with you if that's ok."

"Umm, ok" I replied and moved back to give her room. This wasn't unusual for us either, over the years I'd given her countless backrubs and foot rubs to help her relax from walking all day. We'd often end those sessions just cuddling and watching TV, in the winter months we would throw a blanket over us.

It just seemed different this time, with my cock at almost full mast and the tension in the air. She joined me lying down, and we both squirmed around a bit to get comfortable. I was on my left side and she was on her back and I moved back further to keep my dick from touching her.

"Does that thing ever go down?" she asked with amusement as I tried to keep it away from her. She lowered her voice and said "Don't worry about it, I don't mind." I still tried to keep minimal contact as she settled in with it resting lightly on her thigh. She ended up still on her back which left me with a wonderful view of her body. Her tits we laying off to each side just a little and her legs were straight out and I could see a faint crease going down the front of her panties. My eyes were glued to her lower half and she noticed but said nothing.

The tension in the room seemed to dissipate as she launched into a story about my Aunt but I wasn't really paying attention. I propped my head up on my left arm and traced the fingers of my right hand across her belly where her shirt had ridden up. She sighed but said nothing so I grew bolder and lifted her shirt up to just under her boobs. My fingers went back to work lightly moving back and forth, stopping to dip into her belly button. She giggled a little and interrupted her story to say "That tickles"

I moved my hand away and listened to her talk for a couple minutes, all the while taking in the sight of her. She looked so good to me, her nipples were now hard and she was breathing a little heavier than before. I moved my hand up and ran a finger around her left nipple, feeling the hard nub and the little bumps around her areole. She kept talking but gently moved my hand back down to her exposed belly.

I guess she had finished with her story and was staring at me again. We lay in silence for a bit, and then I started moving my hand again. Her eyes moved down to watch as I started tracing a line following the hair from her belly button down to the top of her panties.

My cock was rock hard and I moved my hips a little to rub it on her thigh. I took my fingers and tugged lightly on the longer hair of her happy trail next to her panty line. She made no move to stop me but looked up at me, a look of trepidation on her face.

"Nick, we shouldn't..." and then drew in a deep breath as I lightly traced my fingers over her exposed skin just under her breasts then back down to the top of her panties.

"Can I touch it?" I whispered. She looked down the hall to the closed door where the kids were sleeping then back at me. After a few long seconds of her eyes searching mine she whispered back "Don't you ever tell anyone."

I moved my hand slowly to the top of her panties, tracing the elastic and slipping a finger under it. She was staring at my face and then closed her eyes and exhaled. Our nosed were inches apart, I moved to kiss her. Our lips touched and she jerked her eyes open, clearly surprised with the kiss. I felt her stiffen in my arms but her lips kissed back.

It only lasted about five seconds then I broke the kiss and said "Sorry, was that too much?"

"No honey, you just surprised me is all, we can kiss if you want."

I replied "I want" and kissed her again, this time she welcomed my lips and we kissed with a little passion. I resumed touching her under the panties, I added a second finger and felt her pubic hair for the first time. It was thick and wiry, untrimmed and full. I felt the back of her hand brush my cock and move back and forth. I moved my hand to get all of it under her panties and slowly moved down toward her pussy.

I felt her hand encircle my hard cock and slowly start to move up and down over my boxers. She stopped for a second to reach in and fish my cock out through the fly. She moaned into my mouth and added her tongue to our kiss as she felt the precome leaking from the head, rubbing it around with her thumb.

I reached my hand lower and using my two middle fingers I parted her dense hair and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet as I traced up and down her slit. She started slowly rocking her hips up and down while I parted her labia and got one finger into her entrance. It was warm and extremely slick as I moved my finger in and out. I could hear the wetness sloshing as I added a second finger and continued stroking.

1nut1der
1nut1der
42 Followers