A Son's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the kiss and were both breathing hard, looking down and watching our hands work and she took her free hand and pulled the t shirt up and over her tits. This and the fact that she was stroking me was enough stimulation to send me over the edge and I exploded with hardly any warning. One second I was watching her stroke me and the next I was tingling from head to toe and cumming.

Rope after rope of my teenage cum flew all over her arm, her belly, one of her tits and my chest. She slowed her stroking and watched the spurts of thick cum that was soaking us. She expertly loosened her grip and lightly stroked me through the little aftershocks that were going through me, causing little jerks as I came down from what was the best orgasm of my young life.

She rocked her hips again and I took my cue and resumed my fingering. She guided my hand up to her clit.

"Do circles baby" she said and I followed directions. I used two fingers and started slowly circling the hard nub. "Harder" she said and I did as she asked. I moved my fingers down to gather more moisture and moved back up.

"Yessss...just like that sweetie..." She took her left hand and pinched one nipple then the other, alternating back and forth. It took her about two minutes before she stiffened and buried her face in my neck, trying to hold back a scream as she shuddered and came on my hand. I could feel her pussy throbbing and she tensed her body over and over, she grabbed my hand to stop it from moving as little twitches rocked her body. After a while of breathing hard she loosened her grip and I moved my hand out of her panties.

We lay there in silence; the only sounds were the TV in the background and us catching our breath. We both looked up at the ceiling while we calmed down. I could smell her aroma mixed with the slightly bleachy smell of my come. We were both sweating I was overwhelmed with emotion, I loved her so much in that moment. I looked at her face; she looked so serene, so beautiful. She turned her head and smiled and we locked eyes.

"That was so good honey. I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

"It was good for me too" I said and sat up part way to remove my shirt and start wiping up the mess. She took it from me and stood up to wipe her chest and arm and other small splatters.

"Jesus Nick, you got that shit everywhere" she said while chuckling to herself. She finished wiping and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. After the almost chaste kiss she stood back up and looked down at me. I didn't look at her face, I was mesmerized by the wet spot on the front of her panties, it was as wide as her panties and the scent of her arousal again wafted over me. She saw what I was looking at and rolled her eyes.

"We'll talk tomorrow, for now let's just enjoy the moment." With that she tossed my shirt to me and walked to the bathroom. I lay back down and smiled, silently celebrating my good luck. I heard her come out of the bathroom and go straight to her room so I turned out the lights and laid there in the dark for another hour or so sniffing my fingers and replaying the events of the night.

I awoke to the sounds of the hustle and bustle of getting two kids off to school. Mom was dressed and making them cereal when I walked into the kitchen. She looked up and gave me a distracted half smile and went on with what she was doing so I poured a cup of coffee and got out of her way in the tiny kitchen. I turned on the TV and watched it mindlessly while she got them ready and out the door.

She looked in to the living room and motioned for me to come to the kitchen. I grabbed my cup and went in and refilled it and joined her at the table. She looked nervous and wouldn't look me in the eye at first.

"Nick" she said "Umm...what happened last night...we can't be doing that."

"But Mom" I said softly but she held up her hand to stop me.

"Let me finish hun, let me get this out. Last night was...well...great. But a mother and son shouldn't be doing that. If we ever got caught it would be the end of us." She took a sip of her coffee and finally looked me in the eye.

"I was in a mood last night. I'll admit that I joined you in the living room with...not so motherly intentions. I don't know why, I can't explain it. It's something I've thought about for a while now and I know how you look at me... and my panties... We've always been so close and you looked so good and..."

"I smelled good too!" I said with a laugh.

She grinned and said "Yes you did...now let me finish." Not wanting to piss her off I shut up and looked into her eyes but she sat back and looked into her lap.

"I'm sorry Nick. I should have let it go so far. This can't go any further than it has. I guess I'm feeling guilty this morning and I hope you won't be too mad at me, but we need to carry on like this never happened. It'll be our secret."

She looked up and me with her eyes filled with tears and said "Please don't hate me, I love you but we just can't."

"I could never hate you Mom, I love you too." She looked back at me and smiled, wiping her tears away with both hands.

"Thank you for understanding honey."

She looked at the clock and asked "You're leaving in the morning right?"

"Yeah, my flight is at one, Joe is picking me up at 10:30."

"Ok, I have to work lunch today at Dave's and the dinner shift at Colonial House. I'll be home this afternoon for a couple hours if you're around. If not I'll see you later tonight or definitely in the morning."

"Yeah probably in the morning then, we're partying tonight for my last night here."

"Well, use a rubber and don't catch anything from those girls you hang with. That Rita you're hanging with gets around"

"I know Ma, that's why I hang with her" I said with a shit eating grin.

"Oh you!" she said and stood up. "Now give me a hug, I have to get moving" She held out her arms and I moved into them and we hugged for about 30 seconds, very normal with nothing suggestive about it. She went off to take her shower and I went back to the sofa. I put on a good front but I was inwardly devastated that we weren't going to take it further. I sat and thought for a while, even sniffed my fingers but the scent was gone. I smiled and thought 'I guess it really is over.'

She came out of the shower and I went in. By the time I got done she was heading out the door so we said our goodbyes and off she went. I went out partying and got back late. We talked for a while in the morning, shared a long hug and she kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Our secret right?"

To which I replied "Our secret" and kissed her cheek too. We stared into each other's eyes for a long moment and I said "Bye Mom."

"Bye honey, safe travels" and I was off to Germany and the next chapter in my life.

I got to Germany and was stationed on the East German border. I was a Tank crewman and gunner on the M60A1's. We spent a lot of time in the field and firing ranges, it was hard work while out there but our time back in the barracks was a free for all party. I was no stranger to alcohol and drugs and quickly fell in with the party animals. Vietnam had just ended and all of my senior NCO's were just riding it out to retirement and didn't give a shit about anything.

I kept in touch with Mom by letter, faithfully answering each one as soon as they arrived. Her letters were long and detailed, describing her and the kids' latest happenings and filling me in on gossip. There was no mention of that night or any hints that gave me any hope and after a few months I had moved on. It helped that prostitution is legal in Germany, and I took full advantage of that.

The time flew by, I finished growing up and filled out and was looking good with the muscles that Army life brings. Mom kept asking if I was coming home on leave so I decided to surprise her and waited until the last minute to mail a letter to tell her I was coming home on leave for 30 days over Christmas and New Years. I had been gone for about 15 months.

When I first walked through the door Mom grabbed me and hugged me hard, her arms around my neck and her body pressed up against mine. After I regained my balance I hugged her back, feeling her boobs squished against me. I could feel her whole body against mine as she dropped her arms and wrapped them around my torso and pulled me in tighter yet, both of us rocking from side to side.

The hug lasted probably 30 seconds, my cock was getting hard and I know she felt it. Grabbing my shoulders and taking a step back she looked at me up and down, stopping for just a second too long on my crotch. She quickly averted her eyes from the bulge in my jeans and said "Look at you! All grown up and looking good!" She pulls me back in and whispers in my ear, "It's so good to see you again" then moves to sit back down, telling me there's coffee on grab a cup and sit.

I do that and we go back to normal, talking about my flight and plans and life in general. She was a little miffed she didn't have much of a warning and she said she would have planned a little better if she knew. But all I could think about how good her body felt against mine, the smell of her hair and how good she looked. She was forty and a very beautiful woman with long brunette hair and a body that still looked good even after 4 kids. Probably 20 extra pounds and she wore it well, everything in proportion. A woman in her prime, she turned heads wherever she went. I was taken off guard by my feelings, I thought I'd gotten over my crush on her but that one hug reignited the whole thing.

I spent a lot of my leave partying with friends, mixed in with family obligations over the holidays but not much time at all alone with Mom. She was acting normal, and I began to question myself in thinking the hug was more than just a hug from a Mother who simply missed her son.

There were some nights when it was just her and I hanging out watching television after dinner. On those occasions Mom always sat on the sofa next to me instead of her usual chair. It being the dead of winter she always wore pajamas instead of nighties and as the night wore on she would get closer to me, sometimes grabbing a blanket to cover us. I loved the closeness and would put my arm around her drawing her closer.

One time she walked into the living room, picked up the blanket I had over me and slid in next to me and pulled my arm up and over her. She then pressed into me and got as close as she could. I decided to press my luck and I let my right hand rest just above her left boob. She glanced at me like she was going to say something but just settled in a little closer and let my hand stay there. I took this as a sign and I started to slowly move my fingers back and forth, then letting my hand go a little lower. I was now tracing her boob over the top, a couple inches above her nipple and feeling the swell as I ran two fingers side to side. She grabbed my hand and stopped me but didn't move it away from her, just held it where it was. Her thumb started caressing my hand then we interlaced our fingers. She looked at me with a serious look shook her head no.

A commercial came on and she wriggled out from under my arm and asked if I wanted popcorn. I agreed and off she went. I followed her to go to the bathroom and when I came back she was at the stove shaking the pot, waiting for it to start to pop. I took in the sight of her body while she was shaking, her ass in her almost loose pajama bottoms going from side to side, and her tits swinging freely in her top.

She caught me staring and rolled her eyes. She then beckoned me over by her with a quick shake of her head and said in a low voice "What, you're not getting enough from these girls hanging around that you have to ogle your Mother?"

I whispered in her ear "I like ogling my Mother, she's beautiful." I then kissed her cheek and walked away, giving her a quick tap on her ass on the way out.

"Hey!" I heard and I spun around expecting to get an earful. But she was smiling from ear to ear and I could see her face reddened in a blush.

"Thanks sweetie" and looked down like she was embarrassed. "Grab some napkins and the salt and take them in for me."

A few minutes later she walks in with a big bowl of popcorn and sat down on the sofa with the bowl between us and we went back to watching our show. Once the popcorn was gone Mom got up and gathered the bowl and napkins and took them to the kitchen. Pulling the blanket over us we settled in the same as before, my arm around her shoulder. Once again I started running my fingers across the top of her tit.

She pulled the blanket up and over my hand and held it there. Her left hand was resting on my leg. I got a little bolder and moved down a little to run my finger across her nipple. It was hard as a little pebble, and I circled my finger around her areola and back to her nipple. She sighed and looked right into my eyes. We held eye contact for what seemed like an eternity, my hand frozen in place. Unspoken words were passing between us, both of us apprehensive of where this could go. With a sigh she moved my hand and slid out from under my arm.

When the show was over she went to the bathroom and came back, moving the blanket again to snuggle in next to me. We sat in silence for a full minute then she turned her head to look at my face and said "It's one thing to play a little grab ass or cop a feel once in a while. We both do it and it's relatively harmless."

She moved away a little bit, turned and sat cross legged facing me with her knee touching my leg. Looking into my eyes she took my hands into hers and rubbed her thumb across the back of mine. We sat like that for half a minute then she whispered "But I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what it will lead to, like last time. I know we both want more but I don't think it's for the best."

I had no real words, so I just nodded and said "Ok Mom."

She could see the disappointment on my face, I looked at her and she reached out for a hug. She sighed and melted into my arms, I shifted so I could lie back and we snuggled in together. We stayed that way for a few minutes and I loved the feel of her breasts pushing into me, the feel of her breath on my cheek. I slowly scratched and rubbed her back while she made cute little noises of appreciation. She sighed heavily and moved to get up. I let her and without words we went our separate ways. I went straight to the bathroom where it took me all of a minute to blast a huge load into the sink.

Things went back to somewhat normal and the Saturday before I was to go back to Germany she let me have the house for a big going away party, telling me she would stay at a friend's house. The party was an epic affair, the drink and drugs were flowing, we all did some ecstasy and tripped our brains out. The last stragglers left about four am and I crashed in Mom's bed rather than the sofa where I had been sleeping. About 7:30 I feel the bed moving and it's Mom, throwing another blanket over me.

I mumbled "Sorry, I'll move to the couch" but she moved next to me and said "No, just stay here. Let's sleep for a couple hours then I'll help you clean up." I could feel it was cold and asked "Is something wrong with the heat?"

She said "No, one of you idiots left the living room window wide open so I closed it and turned up the thermostat." I was still tripping a little and was really tired so when she cuddled up and put her head on my shoulder I was in heaven. I was in my tee shirt and briefs and she had on a large tee shirt. Her body felt so good against mine, her legs felt so smooth. She whispered "I love you sweetie" and I said "Love you too Mom" and we drifted off.

I woke again a couple hours later and it was hot as hell in the house. Mom was snoring lightly and I was on my side with my arm thrown over her stomach. I was sweating and I had a massive hard on and needed to pee. I started to crawl over her to get off of the bed, my moving woke her and she looked down to see my hard cock tenting my briefs and said "Well good morning to you too."

I said "Mom I have to piss real bad."

"I see that! Point that thing away from me." She sighed and said "Get me two aspirin and a glass of water and turn the heat down on your way back." I went to piss and when I came back she was lying on her back with her knees up, feet flat on the bed up close to her ass. Her shirt was had bunched up past her belly button giving me a great view of her body. Her boobs were standing proudly in the tee shirt, both nipples hard and easy to see as they poked through the shirt. Her long dark hair was messy, and with her eyes closed she was unaware I was there. I took in this vision of beauty for a few seconds before clearing my throat and saying "Here you go Mom."

I handed her the aspirin and water, getting a good look at her panties as she sat up. They were pulled tight across her pussy, making a camel toe when she settled in with wisps of black hair coming out from each side. She scooted back against the wall and brought one knee up, staying in that position as she tossed back the aspirin and drank half the glass of water.

I must have been staring because she says "Like what you see there?" Knowing I was busted I was searching for something to say when she said "Don't worry about it sweetie, I like what I see too." Realizing I was still in my briefs and sporting a half hard dick I quickly sat down as she laughed and said "Shit, I must still be drunk, we got hammered last night." She took the sheet and covered her lower half and said "Sorry."

I moved up next to her and mumbled "It's ok, I had that one coming."

"As long as that's the only thing coming we'll be alright!" she replied to which we both burst out in laughter. She moved over to me and grabbed my left hand and moved my arm up and over her as she scooted in and put her head on my shoulder. I used my hand to move the hair out of her face, she smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

"Must have been a good party, huh?" she asked. "There's a keg floating and this place is a mess."

"It was" I replied and proceeded to tell her some of the highlights, leaving out the tripping and pot smoking. I untangled myself and got a cigarette for each of us, setting the ashtray between us and as we smoked we continued to make small talk. I crushed out my cig and told her I was going to grab a beer, did she want one too?

"Jesus you're just like your Uncle, he drinks away his hangover too. And no, I'm not drinking Old Style anyway".

"There's some Michelob in the fridge, you sure?"

She thought for a moment and said "Ok fuck it. We're not going anywhere today right?" "Nope" I replied and she made me swear not to go bragging to my friends about drinking with Mom at ten in the morning.

I came back with two for me and one for her and we didn't talk much as we got a little beer down, slowly turning our hangovers into a buzz. Surprisingly she downed the last of hers and said "I gotta piss, need another?" I was halfway through my second and nodded my head yes. I watched her panty clad ass as she walked out of the room, was that a little extra swish in her step? I was enjoying it for sure. She came back, handed mine to me and twisted the top off hers and took a big swig. She stared up at the ceiling for a second the let out a tremendous burp which set us both into a laughing fit.

She fell onto the bed and still giggling sat down cross-legged and grabbed her cigs. I grabbed mine and the ashtray and sat the same as her, facing her with just enough room for the ashtray between us. This offered us a great view of the others crotches, neither of us being shy about looking. The camel toe was back along with a darker spot of moisture. I was sporting an almost full erection and wasn't trying to hide it. We made more small talk as we smoked, both of us feeling a nice buzz coming on now. Small talk turned into her pressing me about the girl I was kind of seeing. I assured her it wasn't going to go any further than while I was home on leave.