A Son's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she asked about the girls here last night, bluntly asking if I had got laid. I said no but I got a blowjob. She went on about how lucky I was and that she had struck out last night, her and her friend had picked up a couple guys and took them back to her place but Moms' guy passed out before she even got undressed. I told her she'd have to "take things in hand" soon and she laughed and said that's a good possibility. There was an awkward pause, so I told her it was my turn to piss and left, coming back with another beer for each of us.

She had moved back to leaning on the wall so I took my spot next to her and draped my arm across her shoulders while we sat talking. We were good and buzzed by now, the beers kicking in the alcohol from last night. She looked at me and sighed and leaning into me she kissed my cheek, lingering longer than a normal peck and whispered "I wish you didn't have to leave, I get so lonely here without you."

"I don't want to go, but I have to." Then I kissed her cheek the same as she did mine then hugged her close, it lasting a good twenty seconds or so. We broke the hug slowly and stared into each other's eyes. I felt something in that moment and leaned into her and closed my eyes. She came in the rest of the way and we lightly kissed.

One kiss turned into another and I moved my hand up and caressed her neck as she cradled my face. We broke the kiss and looked at each other and she said "This is so wrong" and leaned back in. We kissed again and this time I probed her mouth with my tongue, which she readily accepted and we made out like teenagers for about five minutes. We broke apart again and were both breathing hard, staring at each other. I looked down at her pussy, her white panties were soaked through and I could smell her excitement.

Not sure what to do next I snaked my right hand under her shirt and lightly fondled her right tit, feeling her nipple that was hard as a little pebble. I traced a finger around her areole feeling the small bumps there. Then grabbing a handful and hefting it in my hand I felt the weight of her breast. She was watching me do this as I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck, licking and kissing up to her ear as she tilted her head to make room.

I had a really good buzz going and I'm sure she did too. That loosened our inhibitions and gave me the courage to go for broke. She was making noises of approval as we continued to make out.

I remember her sighing and saying things like "Oh Nick" and "So wrong, that feels so good." Feeling bolder I took hold of the hem of her shirt and lifted, she raised her arms up making it easy for me to take it off. I'll never forget how beautiful she looked in that moment, her breasts fully revealed to me for the first time. She raised her arms and ran her hands through her hair to smooth it out, causing her tits to sway back and forth in mature beauty.

She smiled a shy smile, looking down at my now rock hard cock straining to get out of my tighty-whities. Mom then moved to the middle of the bed and lay down, with me following her lead and snuggling up to her left side. I moved my left leg over hers so my hard dick was pressing into her thigh. I made little humping motions as I moved down a little to suck on her left tit, slowly circling my tongue around her stiff nipple, and then sucking it into my mouth. I worked it with my tongue while sucking at the same time.

She was starting to breathe harder and grabbed my head to pull me to her while she was grinding her pussy on my leg. We were lost in the moment, both of us incredibly worked up. I moved my body up and over hers and started in on her right tit, easing down so my cock rested fully on her pussy. She moaned and slowly started to push her pelvis up and down while hooking her lower legs around my calves and grinding on my dick.

I started sucking one breast then the other, alternating and driving her wild. After a couple minutes I started to kiss my way down, lifting up and moving my body as I made my way to her belly button, working my tongue in. Looking up at her face I could see the expression of lust and trepidation. We stared at each other for a moment, and she broke the spell and smiled. Reaching up to cup both of her tits she started pinching her nipples.

I continued my way down and kissed down to the top of her panties, and rising to my knees I pushed my briefs down onto my hips, freeing my cock. She took a huge breath in and held it while her left hand seemed to move on its own, almost in slow motion she reached over and gently wrapped her fingers around my rock hard cock.

She started to move her hand back and forth, and then she stopped to take her thumb and rub my pre-cum around the tip. She moved her hand to her mouth and licked the fluid off, murmuring her delight in the taste. I reached and grabbed the sides of her panties and tugged a little. They started to come down, I saw the mass of curly pubic hair come into sight and smelled her excitement wafting up. The scent was strong, much earthier and aromatic after a night of partying and peeing. It was so much better than anything I ever smelled in her panties. I was in heaven and pulled a little harder on them but she stayed still, not lifting her ass to help.

I guess that's when everything caught up with her and she grabbed my hands and said "Wait, slow down a sec." The only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing as I waited for further instructions. Hearing none I moved off to the side and leaned my back against the wall, tugging my briefs back up a little but not covering my still rock hard cock. We both looked at it, watching it as it seemed to throb with each of my heartbeats.

I continued to lean against the wall while she stayed where she was, a vision of beauty with her breasts heaving and her legs still spread, her feet up under her knees offering me a great view of her sopping panties, halfway down but with the gusset plastered to her pussy with her wetness. Her scent was almost overwhelming, and I was as hard as I've ever been.

"Oh God" she said, "What am I doing?"

"Mom" I said quietly and she held her hand up signaling to stop talking. She collected her thought for a bit, took a deep breath and sat up. Looking down at my dick then up at my face she said "I'm so sorry honey, I can't do this. I...I just can't. We can't. I'm...Oh fuck." She took her hands and rubbed her face, and said "Don't be mad at me honey, I'm sorry to stop like this but we never should have started."

I said "Mom, no one would ever find out, I promise. It'll be our secret, we keep secrets remember?" I was practically begging for her to let me have it but he wouldn't relent and held out her hand again to stop me. She was silent and I resigned myself to the fact. After a few seconds she pulled up her panties and swung her feet off the side of the bed and stood.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said as she grabbed her shirt and covered her tits.

I hopefully said "I'll wash your back for you" and smiled my best smile.

"I don't think that's a good idea honey, we need to stop this before it gets out of hand."

"OK", I sadly said, and she turned to leave and I said "Mom?" She turned around again and sighed. "Please Nick, don't ask me again, this is as hard for me as it is you. Part of me really wants this but we just can't. I can't."

"Can I have your panties?" I said, staring at the wetness between her legs. I laid down in the center of the bed and held out my hand.

She hesitated for about ten seconds the as she shook her head and smiled and said "Sure baby, it's not like you haven't used them before" which caused us both to giggle.

Stepping back to the side of the bed, about two feet from my head she put the shirt over her shoulder and slowly started to peel them down. I saw her full bush come into view and then I watched as her whole pussy was being revealed to me for the first time. As they came down over her hips the gusset stuck to her pussy, hanging there for a second as she pulled slowly. I looked up into her eyes and she smiled the sweetest smile at me, her hair framing her face beautifully as she looked at me.

I looked back to her pussy and she pulled them further, the gusset finally pulling away and bringing with it a long string of her thick excitement which snapped away from her panties and stuck to the inside of her thigh. It was connected from there to her pussy with about a three inch string. Her labia were swollen and slightly apart, her juices everywhere and her scent powerfully washed over me. Her clit was swollen and while not large it was easy to see through the black hair of her bush.

Her pussy was on full display, it was like a consolation prize for leaving me in that state. The string of pussy juice sagged and we both watched as it snapped, landing further down her leg. It was the most amazing thing I had seen to that point in my young life. I raised myself up to try to lick it up and she laughed and backed up a step and said "Nice try buddy" and taking one last look at my cock she sighed and flipped the panties off her toe onto the bed. She spun around and left the room, leaving me wanting while watching her ass wiggle around the corner.

I immediately put the panties to my face, licking the crotch and tasting her, tasting my mother's essence. Using one hand to hold them and one hand to work my cock I slowly started to jack off. I heard the shower come on, thinking to myself that she didn't shut the door. I briefly thought about trying to join her but decided against it, not wanting to get her mad. I went back to jacking my cock, now holding the panties over my nose so every breath I was taking was of her wonderful scent. Her essence and the sight of her swollen pussy was the only thing on my mind as I increased the tempo and it didn't take long until I felt the familiar churning in my balls.

I was almost to the point of coming so I stopped, now using both hands to reposition the panties so I could lick the gusset again, getting as much of her wonderful pussy juice out of them as I could. I resumed my stroking and didn't hold back this time, I came hard. My whole body tensed up, I froze with my back off the bed and let loose. The first spurt flew up and hit my face, the second hit my neck and I kind of blacked out for a minute as rope after rope of come spurted onto my chest and hand. My orgasm went on and on as aftershocks coursed through me, my body twitching as each one hit.

I must have dozed for a little bit because the next thing I knew Mom was standing by the bed with a towel wrapped around her and she was softly saying my name. She looked at the amount of come all over me and with a huge smile asked me "Did I do that?"

"I wish" I replied, and sat up. Holding my right hand out so as not to get come everywhere I stood and looked at her. She leaned in and kissed my lips gently then said "I wish that too but we can't baby, please don't be mad." I assured her I wasn't mad and went to take my shower. When I got out and dressed she had coffee on and was sitting at the kitchen table. I poured a cup and sat and we talked about a plan to clean, the weather and the kids just like the last couple of hours hadn't happened.

We got the house clean, the kids came home and everything returned to normal. Mom caught me staring at her a couple of times, she just smiled that lovely smile with a look of love in her eyes. I had to leave in two days so we didn't talk about it again before I left but I did get an extra-long hug with a little grind and a coy smile.

I went back to Germany, partying and working equally hard. The letters continued to come as before and I fell into the old routine. The rest of my time in the Army flew by and before I knew it was time to come home.

I got out of the Army after a three year commitment with an Honorable Discharge, about a thousand dollars and my whole life ahead of me. I started out moving in with Mom, there were no big hugs or suggestive comments like when I was on leave. She seemed to go out of her way not to be alone with me so any hopes I had were quickly dashed. I let it go and got on with my life. I was only home for a couple weeks after getting out before I took off. I was having fun and sowing some wild oats so to speak, moving around and partying wherever I ended up. I had no direction, no goals except to party and get laid. I worked odd jobs to get the money needed to move on to the next adventure.

I was living in Michigan when I got the call that Dad had died, the alcohol had finally caught up with him. Mom urged me to come home and be there for my siblings and I think she missed me being around.

So now I was home with Mom and she seemed happy I was there. By this time she was able to afford a little bigger house and it actually had central air. As we got Dad's estate settled a little money started to trickle in. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to live and party on. I bought a better car, a 1969 El Camino. It was a little souped up with a decent engine and wide tires in the back.

I got a part time job at a gas station to keep me in beer money and started playing the field with the hometown girls. It seemed like there was a different girl every weekend. I tried settling down with Melody but Brenda threw her pussy in my face. Or was it Stephanie. I don't know, I was drunk all the time and the days and women just kind of blurred together.

I was having the time of my life, much to Mom's chagrin. There were little comments when I would stroll in on Sunday after going out on a date Friday night. Things like, "Well she must have been good for you to be gone two days."

That time I answered "Two days two girls Ma, you under estimate me." She sort of laughed along with me but I could tell she was a little miffed. One time I was on the couch passed out (but dressed) with a different one and she woke us up and told me to get her out of here before the kids see. When I got back she drew the line, no more of my "little sluts" in the house.

That summer was a blur with trips to see old friends, concerts and all kinds of parties. There was a whole new crowd of people to meet and pussy to get. I was having the time of my life. I asked Mom if she wanted to go bar hopping with me one night, she said sure but you have to buy me dinner too. I asked "Like a date?" She looked at me with a slight smile and said "Sure, if you want to call it that but don't get any ideas." I laughed and assured her I would be a perfect gentleman.

By this time she had given up waitressing and was working at a factory in the next town over. Her best night to go out was Saturday and it was the first weekend of August when we finally got to go out. I remember it was hot, and she dressed in a skirt and a light top with pantyhose and some flats, looking real good to me. The skirt came down to just above the knees showing a modest amount of leg but rode up a little when we got in the car. I tried my best to keep my eyes on the road but she caught me looking and grinned but did nothing to pull it down. Her legs were looking good in those pantyhose.

We got to the restaurant around seven and had a couple great steaks and all the trimmings. There was a bar at that restaurant so we decided to start there and then head to a couple others where she had friends. I had my usual beer and she had Chivas Regal and water, her usual drink when out on the town. We had two rounds there and headed out for some fun. She had me drive to the center of downtown and park, saying we would walk to the bars from here on. It was still pretty hot and muggy out and the short walk to the bar had us both sweating a little.

The A/C felt good as we walked into the first bar. A few of her friends were there and we were met with a chorus of "Marilyn's here, Yay!" and they waved us over and made room at the table. I knew none of these people but after introductions and her explaining that I just got out of the Army they welcomed me with open arms and wallets, I didn't pay anything for the next three or four rounds.

The ladies started gabbing so me and one of the husbands headed for the pool table and started playing. Pretty soon there were six of us guys playing teams and while I was sitting out one game Mom called me over to the table.

She said "You're supposed to be hanging out with me, not the guys." I apologized and said I would be back after the next game. About ten minutes later I was in the middle of the game when a lady about Mom's age wandered over and started hitting on me. She made it very clear that her bed was mine tonight if I wanted it. I looked over at Mom and she looked like she was fuming, so I told her maybe next time and finished the game. When I got back to the table the crowd had thinned out and we were the only two there for a while, giving us a chance to talk.

"She's a slut, sleeps with anybody" Mom said with extreme distaste. "I hope you're not thinking about leaving me here, I'm counting on you to drive home." I assured her I wouldn't do that and suggested we hit another bar. She readily agreed and off we went. It was a couple of blocks walk to the next bar, the fresh air feeling good. It was still warm and humid with a little breeze blowing, whipping her skirt up now and then making it hard for me keep my eyes at a respectable level. She noticed of course but did nothing to hold the skirt down. It never got high enough to show anything and she just grinned that little grin of hers and looped her arm through mine as we strolled along, not a care in the world.

I remember how much I loved that, walking so close together. Smelling her light perfume mixed with a hint of her natural scent, just a little sweat mixed with the soap she used that smelled so good to me. Along with being so close to her physically I was in heaven.

When I pulled her a little closer and kissed her cheek, she let out a little purr then looked around and said "Not in public honey, it might look a little weird don't you think?"

I agreed and said "I wish you weren't my Mother right now." She just smiled pointed something out in a store window, changing the subject quickly. But the fact she said 'not in public' filled me with hope. I missed her terribly while I was away, along with the realization that nothing more would ever come from our little make out session eighteen months before so this little moment elated me.

We got to the bar much too soon for my liking and as we got inside there was no one that recognized her, the bar about half full. Everyone looked up then went right back to their conversations as we got a drink and found a table off by ourselves. It was around eleven by this time, the early crowd had gone and it was just the real partiers left which suited me just fine. The juke box was playing but not too loud so we could have a conversation without yelling. And converse we did. We drank and talked about anything that came to mind for well over an hour before she declared we'd had enough and we headed out. We were pretty buzzed by this point, her a little more due to the Chivas all night.

As we walked back to the car she looped her arm though mine and just like before I was just happy to be there, we had had a great night hanging out and talking like we were peers, not mother and son. I had behaved myself and not made any suggestive comments, although I sure thought them. We got back to the car by the first bar and she asked me to go get a six-pack of Michelob. I got her settled in the car and was rewarded with a nice flash of panties as she giggled and pulled her legs in, then I went to the bar and came back with twelve bottles, me always being the overachiever.

I had sobered up a little bit by this point and drove us out of town with no problem. Once we were across the bridge Mom turned sideways and propped herself back against the door facing me with one leg folded under her and her left arm resting on the back of the bench seat.