A Sorcerer's New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Ivy receives a first taste of her new life as a pet.
2.3k words
4.58
15.8k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers

"Keep on crawling cunt, keep your back arched."

Alissa had never felt so humiliated in her entire life. Made to walk around naked, on all fours, by the invisible girl that occupied her mind.

"You look like a fucking pig, you're disgusting. You will shame Master with your lack of grace."

Lily - that's the name Dyne used - might be invisible, but the firm grip on her body and soul was very tangible. Every wrong movement would bring with it untold pain while doing something right would drown her in the most intense pleasure she had ever felt in her life.

Her pussy had been desperately aching for almost an hour, just by walking around on all fours. However, despite her best efforts to perform as instructed, the maelstrom of pleasure abruptly stopped a hairbreadth from making her cum. Every single time.

Alissa could feel her sanity slowly slipping. Being kidnapped and subjected to that horrifying ritual, right after what had already been a long day of adventuring, had brought her to the brink of exhaustion. The only thing that kept her going was the fact that she could somehow feel that Lily was also getting more and more tired. Well, that and the fact that she desperately needed to cum, but she couldn't freely admit this to herself without feeling even more degraded.

"Of course you need to cum, you are a selfish slut after all. But don't worry, soon you will learn the value of sacrifice and will beg Master not to make you cum until the day you die."

Not even her thoughts were safe from her cruel, self-appointed mistress, who was hellbent on teaching her how to walk like a bitch in heat. Why was this powerful spirit so obsessed and submissive towards Dyne, she couldn't understand.

"You will not think about Master without the respect he deserves. Master's name is forbidden to filthy pigs like you."

Another horrifying wave of emotions coursed through her whole being. Instead of pain, this time she experienced a sense of ancient and terrifying dread. It was the type of dread that reminds you that you are just prey, and nothing you say or do will matter in the face of overwhelming strength.

She could feel something changing, deep within her soul, but she was powerless to resist, paralyzed by the feeling of deep terror she was flooded with. When the wave subsided she frantically scoured her brain to find any irregularity, but could not find anything amiss.

'Would I even realize if something is different?' she thought to herself in a panic.

"What have you done to me? Whatever you've changed, change it back!" For the first time in half an hour, she tried talking to lily. She had done nothing but scream at her for the first thirty minutes of her "training" until the evil bitch started ramping up her quasi-orgasm every time she opened her mouth. She had to stop when it became almost too much to bear, but with every mistake, she was plunged ever deeper into a sea of lustful despair.

"You'll find out soon, don't worry. Now stop this pathetic attempt and sit against the wall. You may not heal your knees and elbows."

Evil bitch. At least she could finally stop crawling around and rest for a while.

"Start touching yourself cunt, I need to rest. If you stop, cum, or fall asleep I will wake up, and it will be hell to pay for you."

Yes! This was the moment she had been waiting for. She was so excited that she started touching herself without needing to be prodded further. Hells, she might even manage to cum. Oh no, wait a second, what did the bitch say?

"I said no cumming, you pathetic slut. And you better start thinking of me as Mistress, but I want that to come more naturally than with Master."

'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?' She thought to herself.

Thinking was harder than usual due to the constant edging, and she could feel that the limits imposed on her had been lifted. She knew that she could cum whenever she wanted now, and a big part of her desperately demanded she did. She needed to focus though, as her patience was about to be rewarded.

For the past hour, Ivy had managed to hide her escape plan from Lily thanks to something she had learned during her academy days. In her last year, she had taken an elective class that focused on telepathy and mind control techniques. The class had been created because some Demons and some particularly wanted criminals had been known to sometimes employ them. Never would she have imagined that she'd be using them so soon.

One of those techniques, called Mental Chatter, was able to obscure a train of thought from telepaths as long as the Mage was visualizing specific runes. These symbols would generate believable superficial thoughts, capable of holding up to a minimum of scrutiny. It might not have been the strongest technique, but she needed to use everything at her disposal if she wanted to make it through this.

'Fuck, I want to cum so badly!' The girl reluctantly slowed the pace of the fingers playing with and around her clit. She was dripping wet, way more than she considered natural. She had to do something about her situation, and fast.

After spending ten agonizing minutes edging constantly, she hoped with all her heart that Lily truly was asleep. With renewed determination, she turned towards the wooden door, rallying herself.

'This is it Ivy, pull yourself together! You need to find Master and bur-'

A cold shiver ran through her spine. Adrenaline flooded her exhausted body as multiple alarm bells started ringing in her consciousness. So intense was her shock that even her hand stopped moving, leaving her staring vacantly into space.

"I thought I forbade you from stopping, or are you too dumb to understand simple commands?"

"MY NAME IS NOT IVY!" She could feel hot tears streaming down her face.

"AND MASTER! MASTER IS N-NOT"

She could not think about Master's name. It was forbidden. More specifically, she could not think about Master without referring to him as Master. In the same fashion, she could not think or refer to herself as anything but Ivy.

Worst of all, every time she thought about Master, a small wave of pleasure arose from somewhere deep inside of her, crashing like a wave against the rock-solid hatred she nurtured for him.

"Of course he is, you retarded bimbo. Unfortunately, you were so shocked you didn't even run for the door. I would've had fun punishing you for that."

"You knew? But!" She had been so careful, buried her thoughts so deep.

"I'm part of you forever, cumdump, you cannot hide anything from me. Master grafted me directly onto your soul so that I can turn you into the perfect little drooling fuckpet he deserves."

"Gr-grafted? But that's insane!" Despair clawed at her stomach, and she wanted to throw up so badly. She felt like she was out of tears, but at the same time she wanted, needed to touch herself. She was disgusted by herself and by her Master. And most of all she hated this disgusting freak of a Remnant, that was now violating her innermost being.

"Here, here darling. Come here and let it all out."

The change in tone was so abrupt that she didn't even try to fight the gentle pressure, that was now guiding her muscles to sit on the floor with her back against the wall.

"I understand how you feel. When I was twenty years old Master saw me at a house party my father was throwing. Despite being the daughter of a high-ranking noble, he still managed to abduct me in the middle of the night without anyone noticing."

Delicate, Invisible arms were now holding Ivy in a tender embrace. Gentle hands were caressing her in a comforting fashion. The mage was terrified by the level of control Lily had on her perception. This was no simple illusion, everything felt completely real to her senses, but there was nothing to see. Unsure of how to deal with this she just lay there trembling.

"At first, I threatened him, cursed at him, screamed at him. Then I begged and begged to be let go. Just thinking about it now almost makes me cum."

"But I know better now because he blessed me with a teacher: Mistress Daisy. She was his previous pet, and she was disgustingly cruel. She stayed with me every moment of every day, berating, ridiculing, and punishing me up until I gave my life for Master. She drilled in my head how pathetic I was, how unfit, disgusting, worthless, and retarded she judged me to be."

The contrast between Lily's gentle touch, and the horrifying story that was being whispered into her mind, made her shudder in horror and anxiety. 'Is this how my life is going to be?'

"And she was right, you know? I was worthless, right until the end. I couldn't kill my cursed father who never gave up on the idea of rescuing me. And I am worthless now since I'm just a filthy Remnant of the true Lily. Now I finally understand how jealous Mistress Daisy felt while educating me."

"Y-You could help me run away! I could find a way to give you a body, give you back your youth"

Ivy's hands were now being guided by the invisible Lily, as if a gentle lover was moving them, holding her from behind.

"No Stop! Please!" She couldn't move, her body did not respond. All she could do was lie there and watch her right hand begin to play her pussy while her left alternated between cupping her breasts and pinching her two stiff nipples.

"Now, let me teach you your nightly prayers."

Lily's tone was now back to being cold and harsh as if she was talking to a misbehaving animal.

"Every night, before you are allowed to sleep, you are to recite the mantras I tell you for an hour while masturbating. Seeing that you're far from being an acceptable cock-sleeve, I shall be graceful and instruct you in your dreams as well. Of course, you will not be able to cum until Master gives you his permission, but I'm sure that will only serve as excellent motivation for a selfish slut like you."

Ivy could not think straight. She had a splitting headache probably from dehydration, and her elbows and knees were still bleeding after an hour of crawling on rough stone. Her hands were still moving on their own, keeping her on the brink of orgasm, coloring her perception in a sickly tint of desperate need. Her body demanded release and some rest, and it looked like the evil bitch would not let her sleep unless she performed another humiliating task.

'Fine', she thought to herself. 'I'll say whatever bullshit she wants me to say so that I can fucking go to sleep. It's not as if I will mean it anyways'. Steeling herself with a few deep inhales, she started reciting the words that were being fed into her mind.

"I am a faithful little fuckpet, who exists to serve her Master. A dumb little bimbo mage with no talent that couldn't even keep her freedom. I am forever grateful to Master for rescuing me."

The words made her seethe with rage, but she resolved not to think about what she was saying, until a burst of agony exploded from within her soul, making her scream.

"Focus you dumb bitch! You are not allowed to zone out. Every time you get distracted I will add five minutes to your prayers. Maybe that will fix that empty head of yours."

"I-I am a faithful little fuckpet, who exists to serve her Master. A dumb little b-bimbo mage with no talent that couldn't even keep her freedom. I am forever grateful to Master for rescuing me."

"You look way too comfortable, maybe I should increase your sensitivity?"

Instantly all physical sensations became more vivid, the same way sounds feel way louder in a silent room compared to a busy street. Her brain almost could not handle the amount of stimulation coming from her erogenous zones.

"I a-am a faithful little fu-fuckpet, who e-exists to serve her Master! A dumb bimbo mage that couldn't k-keep her freedom. I am grateful to M-Master for saving me."

"Wrong! Pay attention to the words that come out of your filthy mouth."

Another burst of agony, immediately followed by the wet sounds of her right hand that kept playing with her dripping pussy. Ivy found herself lying in a fetal position struggling to breathe, to keep talking, to accept her situation. Her life had turned into hell with no warning, kidnapped by a man who she thought was just a traveling scholar with interesting stories to share.

Now she was being trained by a depraved Remnant to become some sort of sex slave for the man, and she had no idea how to get out of this situation. With her throat tight, and tears falling freely from her bright, blue eyes, she spent the rest of the evening doing her best to degrade herself to earn the right to sleep.

Finally, she was allowed to stop playing with her drenched pussy, overstimulated clit, and sore nipples. Ivy curled up in a ball on the cold stone floor and passed out with no more tears to shed, giving herself up to the sweet oblivion of sleep.

The ever-diligent Lily had other plans though. The Remnant decided to take a short break to recite her prayers to Master, before invading the useless cunt's dreams to continue the relentless assault on her sanity.

After all, if you want to fix someone, you need to thoroughly break them first.

Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers