A Sorcerer's New Pet Ch. 07

Story Info
With a little prodding, Ivy learns an important lesson.
2.7k words
4.8
9.8k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers

"Get off me, you piece of shit!"

Ivy's scream echoed in the room, accompanied by the guttural sounds coming from Milo. The man had jumped her without warning, pushing her to the ground. His massive, bumpy cock was planted against her crotch. The small piece of cloth covering it was the only thing protecting her from his onslaught.

Ivy could feel the remains of her old uniform dampening with the copious amount of precum leaking from the tip of the warrior's monstrous penis. She had thought herself ready for whatever they could throw at her. she had been wrong, again.

After yelling at her earlier, the man now reminded her of her father. She desperately tried to separate the two in her mind, but Diana's magic was making sure she could not escape her most depraved and fearful side.

Crazed like a wounded animal, the warrior pinned her arms to the floor with one hand, ripping her "pet clothes" apart. She could feel him push against her pussy, threatening to break her apart. There was no way she could take him. It was just too fucking big.

"No, stop! Someone, please, help me!"

With a loud bang, followed by laughter all around, Ivy found herself free. Something had sent Milo flying through the room, crashing into the table with the food. It took the mage a couple of seconds to figure out what had happened.

Master was still fucking Lana, who was moaning loudly. His outstretched hand was glowing, a clear indication he had just cast a spell. Before she could say anything, his voice boomed, waking her from her stupor.

"Don't just stand there and get raped, you idiot. Use magic, fuck him up. Show me you are worthy of being trained."

Ivy realized her powers had returned to her. Master had kept them sealed for so long she hadn't even bothered to check, and now she wondered how long they had been available to her. Had she even attempted to escape since he had branded her?

Milo got up again, now drenched with expensive wine, and charged at her without caution. Ivy could see her father's face superimposed on Milo's and started to freeze again. She never could stand her ground against him. This time was no different.

Right before hitting her, Milo was sent flying again. Everybody in the room was laughing at her, and at the huge warrior, who was being thrown around like a ragdoll by her Master.

"What's the matter sweetie, you can't do it? Your Master is never going to reward you if you keep disobeying him like this."

Diana called to her from the couch, and Ivy could tell she was enjoying this. The grin on her face was cruel now, a glimpse of her true self.

"Does my cute little Milo remind you of somebody?

You look like you've seen a ghost."

Ivy could not answer, frozen by the onset of a panic attack. She barely managed to turn around and see her Master staring at her. The elves had stopped servicing him and were now kneeling at his feet, stealing worried glances at her.

"If I tell you to fuck someone, you will fuck someone. If I tell you to fight, you will fight."

"I-I'm really sorry, Master. I c-can't do it."

"Ivy, that's not how this works. When I give you an order you will follow it."

Then he raised his hand.

There it was again. Absolute pain. So intense she couldn't even scream. Pure unadulterated agony, rending her soul. Every thought, fear, desire, even her identity. Everything burned under the incandescent disappointment of her Master.

After what felt like an eternity, the pain subsided like a dream. The raging inferno had passed and she was left lying on the floor, breathless.

She had promised herself not to suffer through this again, but she had failed. It was all because she let herself be distracted by her trauma. What was her pathetic father, compared to her Master? How could she be more scared of a drunken idiot than of the Sorcerer who had branded her soul?

As her thoughts returned to her, emerging from the ashes of her scorched consciousness, she realized the fear was gone. There was no room for panic or doubt when facing the prospect of Master's wrath. Only one thing could exist in front of this huge imbalance of power.

Absolute obedience.

Ignoring Milo, she turned towards her Master. Steadying herself on all fours, she assumed the same imploring position Lily had drilled into her head. She knew, now, how stupid she had been.

"This cunt is an idiot and begs for your forgiveness, Master. Please give this fuckpet another chance. She will not disappoint."

"You're on thin ice. I won't have my precious pet raped by the likes of him."

An oily drop of pleasure rippled through the crystal pond of dread in her soul. She couldn't fight it, only accept it as the encouragement she needed.

"Of course, Master."

Ivy got back on her feet, ice-cold determination commanding her mana. She gathered a fireball in her hand and looked at the crazed warrior who still wore her father's face. Milo was charging at her again, and Ivy knew Master would not save her this time.

"Fuck you!"

The bright, red fireball crossed the distance between them in an instant, hitting Milo squarely in the chest. Hidden runes flashed across his body, absorbing the flames. Still, the power of her strike had stopped him in his tracks. He was now staring at her, sizing her up.

Ivy ignored the cheers coming from the audience and started circling the warrior. She had to keep her distance if she wanted to have a chance at this. The man was faster and stronger than her, so Ivy could not let him into her range.

Milo charged again, trying to catch her off guard. Ivy let loose another fireball, but the warrior managed to avoid it by a hair-breadth. Despite having lost his reason, his battle instincts as a Holy Guardian were intact.

Ivy's naked body could do nothing to stop the warrior's charge. He smacked her against the floor, this time succeeding in pinning her down. The mage felt only coldness at this fact, her previous anxiety forgotten.

Losing was not an outcome she could accept. Fear was not the solution, and she could not win by lobbing fireballs at the problem. Unfazed by the growling, broken man who was trying his best to penetrate her, Ivy focused on channeling all of her remaining mana into a single spell.

She had only one chance for this to work, and she had to make it count.

The mage attuned her magic to lightning, instead of the usual fire. The spell she had in mind was the last resort for Mages, but she couldn't think of anything else.

Shocking Grasp was not a powerful spell. To make sure the caster would not hurt themselves when using it, they needed to use very little mana. It worked by generating electricity inside the caster's Mana Channels and discharging it via contact with the skin. One of the very few close combat options available to beginner Mages.

Overcharging this spell carried a very high risk of being shocked, something that was reportedly very painful. Ivy had seen a girl in her class make this mistake once and it had looked horrifying to her. Now, that measly flavor of pain meant nothing, as she let loose all the Mana in her body at once.

Milo was blasted with the full force of the overcharged spell, his protective runes shattering like glass. Once again he was thrown off of her, but only by a few feet, despite Ivy using all of her energy. The shock had been plenty, however, and the warrior was now lying on the ground. His body was riddled with scorch marks, and the smell of burnt skin filled the room, making some in the audience gag.

Ivy had braced herself for the inevitable backfire, but it never came. She opened her eyes to find Master standing over her, his hand covered in sparks. The residual magical energy disappeared into him as if it had been nothing more than a child's first attempt at a cantrip.

"Poor little Milo, the slutty bitch fucked you up huh?"

Diana was standing over Milo, stepping on the man's neck. The warrior could only grunt in pain, a good half of his flesh scorched by Ivy's reckless spell.

"Don't worry, mommy will patch you up and take you back to the whore you still call your wife. This way you can tell her all about how you lost to her favorite customer's pet."

Ivy could hear Diana berating Milo, but couldn't be bothered to listen further. Master was smiling at her, and he almost looked proud. She felt elated at the thought of having made him happy. If Master was satisfied she probably wouldn't get punished again. Also, when was the last time somebody had been proud of her?

"You did well."

Master flooded her mind with pleasure. She tried, but couldn't even begin fighting it. Resisting this deep feeling of satisfaction and belonging was impossible, she had no choice but to let go.

Ivy's body was back to being aroused. She was lying naked on the floor, squirming in front of the amused crowd. A dozen or so servants were now cleaning the table and floor where Milo had crashed.

"Stop cleaning and watch the girl, I want all eyes on her."

Jade's sudden call took Ivy by surprise. Why would he give them an order like that? Her Master seemed unfazed though and had even nodded at the half-elf words.

Ivy realized something strange was going on, but could not focus. She was back on the verge of orgasm, her tail wagging full-force. Maybe she should have let Milo fuck her, and it would have entertained her as well as the guests.

"Come, it's time for your reward."

Master attached the leash to her collar, the only piece of clothing she was still wearing, apart from the tail. He led her across the room, back to his seat. The two elves were still kneeling on both sides of the recliner, watching her with envious gazes.

Ivy couldn't process what was happening until she found herself being lifted by Diana. The tiefling was freakishly strong for her size. She placed the mage on Master's lap, whose trousers had been removed by Iris in the meantime.

"Good girl, what did I tell you? You just needed to accept your new place."

Ivy could feel her Master's cock throbbing against her pussy. While not deformed like Milo's, it was still huge and hard as a rock. Her body was restless, but Diana was keeping her still. She strained to let her own weight guide Master into her, to no avail.

"P-please, let me go."

"Easy now. Good girls need to ask nicely."

Diana's steel grip was preventing her from moving a single inch. Master was watching in silence, with an amused expression. The tiefling's magic was poisoning Ivy's thoughts, drowning her in need. Diana's seductive voice kept coming to her in whispers.

"Beg for it, in front of everyone."

Ivy could feel the gaze of all the people in the room trained on her. Even Milo was watching, sullen and defeated. For a few instants, nobody said anything, waiting in rapt anticipation.

"Master, could you please fuck me?"

The last fragment of resistance inside Ivy shattered, opening the floodgates.

"Please Master, I beg of you. I am your faithful pet and I don't want to fuck that disgusting man. I only want to serve you and make you happy."

Ivy could hear murmurs coming from the crowd, and the distant voice of Jade laughing. She was begging to be fucked in front of so many people. For some reason this only made her crave it more, but she didn't care anymore.

"I'm sorry Master, this fuckpet was so stupid. I thought I could run away, I thought I could go back to being a Mage. I didn't realize that I already belonged to you since the day you branded me. Please, Master, give me a chance to show everyone how faithful I am."

Tears were falling down her face, and her voice was shaking. Her Master dried her tears with his hand, petting her as she begged.

"Very good darling, you're almost there."

The tiefling lowered her body slightly, the tip of Master's member now inside her. She could feel her body burning with desire, flooded by Diana's power and Master's influence.

"Now beg the audience to keep watching, or I won't let you go."

"Yes, yes! Please, everyone, watch me cum for my master. I am begging you, keep watching what a shameful slut this Mage has become!"

Ivy knew what these people craved, so she gave it to them. They wanted to see her humiliated and broken, willing to give away her dignity in exchange for cock. She didn't mind it anymore; why would she?

It was all true.

"Please Master Jade, bear witness to this filthy Imperial Mage degrading herself for cock. Mistress Diana, I beg of you, let me warm Master's dick with my unworthy, slutty pussy."

She took a huge breath and reached for courage, addressing Master directly once more.

"I implore you, Master. Please, let this fuckpet fix her own mistakes. I promise from now on I will do my absolute best to be your loyal, little, adorable pet."

Her Master nodded, and Ivy felt Diana's hands let go of her. Master's cock plunged deep into her, filling her up. A maelstrom of pleasure struck her entire nervous system, making her scream in ecstasy.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Yes!"

The feeling was so incredible she could not put it into words. The only thing she could do was to keep moving, adjusting her rhythm to that of her Master. He, for his part, was running his hands all over her body, leaving trails of bliss on her skin.

With every thrust, she could feel herself crumble. The ivy-shaped Soul Brand was extending its roots throughout her soul, infesting every single part of her mind. She could tell Master's control over her was deepening, becoming more precise.

Then came the orgasms, and she could think no more.

White, endless bliss invaded her. The world felt too real to bear, especially the texture of Master's skin under her fingertips. Or the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her. Ivy was laughing and crying at the same time, while the audience was cheering her on.

Master Jade was busy fucking the elves, while Milo was eating Diana out. His belt once again firmly attached. Iris and Lana stepped up at Master's command and started fondling and playing with Ivy's breasts. They sucked on her nipples and teased all of her erogenous zones.

Gradually, the meeting turned into a debauched orgy, with the servants joining in as well. At some point, Master lifted her in his embrace. He took her to the mattress in the middle of the room, laying her down.

There, Master positioned Ivy with her legs raised and spread open, supported by her hands. She kept the pose as firmly as she could, presenting herself to him. Her breath was ragged, her complexion flushed, her next orgasm the only thing she craved.

She didn't want to fall from this high, but she had learned her lesson. If Master wanted to look at her, she would display herself for him without complaining. She also couldn't deny that being watched was a huge turn-on for her; something she had learned today and would not soon forget.

"You are beautiful."

Three words were all Master needed to send shivers throughout her whole body. Ivy's Soul Brand was creeping through every nook and cranny of her mind. It clung to every thought, tainting them with Master's will.

Master lowered himself onto her and resumed fucking her. True to her namesake she clung to his back with her arms and legs, as he moved into her. She knew, somewhere in her mind, that she was supposed to hate this. Even so, she couldn't bring herself to do so.

"Oh Gods, don't stop Master, please! I'm about to cum again!"

Ivy screamed as she climaxed, tightening her embrace around Master's body. As her mind melted, she found herself staring at his eyes, now a couple of inches from her own. Raging torrents of magical energy were reflected in them, firmly commanded by his iron will.

After going through the Hells, Ivy succumbed to her first taste of Heaven.

Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers