A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Kyle...

This hot piece of ass could scratch that itch. It was painful to admit but Kyle was more of a man than Peter; a guy who not only took care of himself, who honed his body to perfection, but was blessed with the genetic jackpot with a thick, hard cock that could take a horny girl like her. Her earlier sex with Peter in the park proved he couldn't handle her growing libido.

But Kyle could.

Oh... oh, he most definitely could...

"If you like the taste," Kyle said. "Why not try out the real thing?"

"That would make your night, wouldn't it?" Erin said. "Fucking Peter's girl better than he could. Bet you'd never let him forget, would you?"

"Never."

"What about our deal, Kyle?" Erin said. Her tits heaving with how angry she was. "We agreed you'll back off if I sucked you off. Well your cum's all over my top. I made good on my end of the deal; what about you?"

Kyle smiled that infuriatingly smug smile of his. "I'm not satisfied," he said. "I want more, and you want me to be nice to Peter."

She stared at him, filled with anger, hate, and so much lust it frightened her. "You cunt," Erin growled. "You arrogant piece of shit. What? You actually think I'm going to fuck you just to keep you off Peter's back?"

"Yeah, I do," he said. "Because you love him, and you'll do anything for him. And because you can't take your eyes off my cock." He reached down and stroked its length. "I bet Peter's left you wanting more. You want to know how a real cock feels. You want me to make you cum like Peter can't."

Her chest rose and fell as she breathed deeply, and Erin regarded this smug, naked man in front of her. A thousand thoughts were running through her head: so many telling her to get out, to leave before anything happened, yet so many, so, so many telling her that what she could feel approaching like a train, like eighty carriages of lusty sex, was going to happen. Because she wanted it. Had wanted it the moment she had first seen Kyle half-naked in an empty changing room. Peter was an excuse.

He had always been an excuse.

"Be careful," she said, her voice so calm it terrified her. "Don't make promises your body can't keep."

For the first time since she walked into the changing rooms Kyle's smile vanished completely. Not a trace of his smug assuredness could be seen. It was like the curtains had been drawn back and the real Kyle was looking at her now. He had been naked before, but now it felt to Erin he had revealed himself, and she could see plainly his burning lust for her.

She had never felt so wanted by a man. Her heart quickened.

"I'll fuck you like he can't," he said. "I'll make you cum like no man will ever make you."

She stared at him.

Anything...

Oh fuck it. This wasn't for Peter. This was for her.

"You better," she said, breathlessly.

First she placed one shoe on the bench, then the other, as she pulled them off, tossing them aside against the tiled wall behind her. Her socks followed. Now barefoot she reached down and hooked her fingers in her shorts between the elastic belt and her smooth skin, still clammy with the sweat worked up by her run earlier, and partially soaked by the cum that had managed to dribble down that far. Slowly she pushed down, the fabric moving against her skin, against her smooth, long legs. Lifting first one, then the other, as she removed her shorts.

She left her shorts on the floor by her feet and stood there in nothing but her sports bra and her grubby panties. "Bit of a mood killer, aren't they?" she laughed, tucking her fingers between the worn elastic and her thighs. "Wasn't expecting anyone to see these..."

Kyle smiled with her, and for a brief moment Erin reflected on how strange this was. Here they were: two hot, toned and sexy students about to have sex, one of them definitely not single, and they were laughing about an old pair of panties that she chose only because she had to change out of the lace she wore for Peter - now stained with his cum - and didn't want to work out in a brand new pair.

"You make anything look sexy," Kyle said.

She regarded him for a moment - that comment had seemed genuine! - before, smiling, she slowly pulled the grubby panties down, revealing herself. Erin noticed how Kyle's cock twitched at the sight, and she felt her vagina respond; a sudden flush of desire to feel that thick shaft inside her. She could already feel how wet she was; it felt like she was so much more wet than she had been with Peter earlier.

She should feel guilty for that... shouldn't she?

Upon seeing her shaved pussy Kyle felt his cock twitch, becoming painfully hard for the young stud as he stood up, gesturing at the bench. Erin was stunning - Peter was a lucky guy, though Kyle would never say that aloud! - and Kyle couldn't wait to get his cock inside her - with no condom, which was even hotter!

Reaching behind her she unzipped her sports bra, letting it fall away. She stood naked at the end of the benches, save for the beads she wore around her neck. The ones Peter had given her when they had first started dating. "Do you like them?" she said, slyly, gesturing at her tits.

"Those are some fucking great tits, Sexy," he said.

"Bet you can't wait to get your hands on them," she said. "Touch them like only Peter should."

"As if your boyfriend knows what to do with a great pair like yours!"

Erin smiled at that: Kyle was more right than he knew. Peter was terrible with her tits; it was like he had never seen breasts before. Probably hadn't, bless him. They had lost their virginity to each other; they were all either of them knew.

Until now. Now Erin was going to know someone else, all the while her boyfriend was probably wondering where she was, and what she was doing, after their fight earlier.

She should feel guilty...

"You wouldn't happen to have a condom in those jeans of yours?" she said sweetly, gesturing with her eyes the discarded pile of clothes on the bench a few metres from where they stood. "I don't have any on me," and if she did they would certainly not be in Kyle's size. Could you even get condoms that big?

"I don't use condoms," he said.

That brought a sly smile to her face: of course he didn't. "I didn't expect you did," she said. "Do they not come in your size? Can't hold all that cum?"

"They do, and no, but mostly I like to feel it," Kyle said, and it was the way he was feasting on her body with his eyes that made the heat between her legs intensify in a way she had never felt before - especially from Peter! The air between them was electric; she had never felt so wanted by anyone. There was already so much intensity Erin had a feeling she was going to cum when they finally touched!

"Oh well," she said, breathlessly. "Guess we'll fuck bareback."

Kyle just grinned. He never fucked any other way.

With his eyes watching her every move, every subtle flexing of her muscles beneath her pale, smooth skin, Erin laid down on the bench. Feeling the lukewarm laminated wood. Her heart was thudding harder than it had been earlier on the treadmill! She couldn't believe this was actually happening! She was cheating on her boyfriend! Cheating on Peter!

Her large brown eyes watched as Kyle knelt onto the bench, holding himself above her with his powerful arms. Kyle looked triumphant: and Erin could not fault him. Here he was was about to have sex with her - without a condom! They were going to have unprotected sex right here in the men's changing rooms at the campus gym! With who knows who else nearby! Sure it looked deserted out there, but the place was still open; any moment someone could walk in and discover these two sexy nineteen-year-olds fucking!

Somehow that thought only made what was about to happen ever hotter...

As Kyle positioned himself above her Erin raised her eyebrows. "You haven't asked if I'm on the pill," she said, coyly.

Pausing, with his cock held mere inches above her pussy, Kyle looked down at Erin's brown eyes. This close they were the hottest aspect of her; Kyle loved seeing them filled with hate for him, and now they were brimming with a lust that made him painfully hard. "Are you?"

"Does it matter?" she purred. "Whether I am or aren't you'd still fuck me, though I bet you'd love to get Peter's girl knocked up."

That was so true; she wouldn't be the first girl Kyle had gotten pregnant, and he grinned at the thought. "You're right," he said. "I'd love to see Peter's face if he realised I'd knocked you up."

The thought was just as hot for Erin too, and she felt ashamed that the idea of getting knocked up by Peter's hated roommate was as erotic as it was. "Good luck getting me pregnant with just one fuck," she said.

"We'll see," Kyle said. He was sure this girl was on the pill, but if she wasn't...

Well, she would find out just how potent his cum was.

"We won't," Erin replied coolly, but a thrill shot through her at the thought that this might not be 'just one fuck'. As she felt the head of Kyle's cock gently touch the lips of her pussy, she looked down at the size of his organ held above hers. "Be gentle; I'm not used to a cock this size."

Seeing her hesitate to take him Kyle lost the smug grin. "Hey," he said, "tell me if I hurt you."

The sudden seriousness in his voice, and the look of concern in his eyes, took Erin off-guard, and for a brief moment she felt a strange sliver of affection for this man. Did he genuinely want to please her? Was this not just to score points over her boyfriend?

As she regarded him, Erin wasn't sure.

So she settled on mockery: "Aww... are you concerned for me? Think your big cock is going to break me?"

A little hurt by her condescension, Kyle was determined not to let it show and hid behind smug assuredness. "I want to fuck your pussy, not ruin it," he said. "I've got plans for you all night!"

"Funny," Erin said. "My plan is to take a shower when you're finished." It was about quarter to eleven, and she had no doubt Kyle would make this fuck last for ages if his stamina when she had given him a blowjob was any indication. Peter normally lasted a little longer if she gave him head beforehand, and she had heard that was normal for guys. If Kyle had lasted an hour as she sucked and throat-fucked him, then how long was he going to last with them fucking for real! Not that she was going to complain about a good hour or more of great sex, and Erin was sure this was going to be some GREAT sex, but if he thought he was going to fuck her ALL night long he was mistaken!

"Plans change," Kyle said. "Wait 'till you get a feel of me."

"There you go again; you're still all talk," she said.

Grinning Kyle lowered his hips. Erin stifled a gasp as she felt his cock head press against her pussy; his skin felt so hot against hers! A jolt of erotic tension ran through her, from her vagina to her head as the enormity of what was going to happen crashed into her. That train had arrived.

They were going to fuck. She was going to have sex with Kyle Matthews. Cheat on her loving, caring boyfriend of some five years by taking another man's cock inside her. Without a condom, as well! That she was going to have unprotected sex with the man her boyfriend couldn't stand just made it all the more damning, and so very, very hot!

She should feel guilty, but all Erin felt was the burning, overwhelming need to feel Kyle inside her.

As she looked up at him, at this gorgeous man with the incredible body, Erin felt the hot end of his massive dick slowly force her vagina wide as Kyle gently lowered his hips, pushing himself into her. His flesh pressing against hers as he worked his wide cock head into her pussy. So wide! Fuck, she had never taken a cock as big as Kyle, and a part of her braced to feel the pain of such a large object pushing its way into her.

Yet Kyle was surprisingly gentle, and his cock parted her vagina with more tenderness than Peter had ever shown her. Erin felt the heat from his flesh sooth hers, and couldn't help but bite her lip in anticipation as Kyle continued to slowly push himself into her. His lips mirrored her own smile, and they stared intently at each other as the forbidden sex began.

"Relax," he whispered, smiling. Not his normal smug grin, but a genuine smile. The expression made Erin aware of just how gorgeous he was. How was a guy like him so intent on having sex with her? This wasn't just to get at her boyfriend, was it?

"I am," she whispered back. "You're just so fucking big!"

"I know." He winked.

Resuming his progress, Kyle pushed himself further inside her. The first inch was his huge, bulbous head, and as she felt it push into her Erin released a contented gasp. She couldn't believe she had taken such a large cock head! A part of her reasoned that her vagina could stretch for a baby, so a guy's dick shouldn't be too much problem, but the rest of her argued that a baby was a fucking baby and not something that should be a fun ride, like a cock.

Yet it didn't hurt; instead Erin felt the warm presence of his dick sliding into her. Feeling Kyle's wide cock head press outward against the insides of her pussy as he continued to move deeper into her. Erin heard her breathing so hard and loud. Her chest rose and fell. This was just the first inch! Kyle had eight more to go!

Eight inches! How the fuck was she going to take this guy's dick? Peter hadn't hurt her when they had first made love, but then Peter was only six inches and nowhere near as thick as Kyle was. Erin wasn't a virgin anymore, but still... she wasn't used to this!

"What's the matter?" Kyle said. Then he smirked. "Too much cock for you?"

Back to the usual Kyle, it seemed. "Shut up and keep going," Erin gasped as she felt a second inch penetrate her eager pussy. The head of his cock was fully inside her now. God, it stretched her pussy so wide, and it kept moving downward, pressing against the sides of her vagina like nothing she had felt from Peter.

Fuck, it felt like Kyle really was going to split her open!

Suddenly Kyle lifted his thighs a little, and Erin felt him slide back, until his cock head almost left her pussy. Looking up at him Erin frowned in confusion.

"Relax," Kyle said upon seeing her expression. "I just need to work it a little. You're tighter than I'd thought you'd be; guess you really are not used to a cock my size. How much smaller is Peter?"

"Don't you worry your pretty blonde head about my boyfriend," Erin said as Kyle lowered his thighs once more. She felt his head move up through her warm, moist and tight pussy. Another inch; she was taking more of his cock! "Just keep going - I can take it!"

Kyle grinned. He was sure she could! Lowering himself Kyle forced another inch.

Erin couldn't believe the girth on this dick! How she was able to take his width she had no idea. She must be gripping his cock like a vice, yet Kyle showed no struggle not to cum. If anything that smug smile of his had only grown with each inch he pushed into her.

There was a part of Erin that was still horrified at what was unfolding, a part of her that was still decrying what she was doing, reminding her that she had a boyfriend, who absolutely despised the man currently pushing his huge, nine-inch unprotected dick into her.

That part of her was growing quieter and quieter with each inch of Kyle's huge cock.

Erin gasped as she felt six inches worth of Kyle within her; as deep as Peter had ever been in her. In comparison Kyle's cock felt so warm! She could feel it through her flesh, and she gripped the sides of the bench as the feeling of taking so much dick radiated such intense pleasures throughout her body. She hadn't climaxed; this was a sensation of being full of someone else, and she hadn't taken all of him yet!

"You like that, Erin?" Kyle said, loving the sight of this hot woman slowly taking his cock like so many others before her. But Erin was special: not only was she the girlfriend of his roommate, but she had face-fucked him so good Kyle knew sex with her would be something else. Call it a hunch from someone who had fucked enough girls to know a real freak when he found one, and this Erin was definitely a freak waiting for a chance to awaken.

Could she be as good as...? Memories of an old conquest came flooding back; the best sex he had ever had, with a girl he would never see again. The bar was set: Kyle was eager to see if Erin would be as good as Sarah Ellis had been, almost a whole year ago.

Oh yes: Kyle couldn't wait to discover how good this girl was at sex, and this was already hot enough, what with him cucking his roommate; Kyle knew he would fuck her better than Peter ever had or could, with a cock so much bigger than Peter's. He also had every intention of cumming inside this stunner, something he wondered if Peter had ever done, if her question about protection earlier was any indication. Kyle didn't know if she was on the pill or not, and frankly he didn't care. He would flood her womb with his hot cum, and he was looking forward to how good that would feel.

But first he would give her the fuck of her life.

Gently Kyle pushed another inch; feeling his condom-free cock push up inside her, Erin grew terrifyingly aware that she wasn't on the pill. It should be fine; this was the safe part of her cycle. It should be fine... should be...

Her breath caught in her throat: another inch! Erin couldn't believe she had taken so much dick inside a pussy that only knew her boyfriend's six-inch normality, not this behemoth of a cock! At eight inches deep with still one full inch of thick (oh so thick!) meat to go!

One more inch. Forcing himself further down Kyle felt his thick cock head gently press against her cervix, and allowed himself a triumphant smile as he regarded this stunner laying on the cold bench beneath him. He couldn't believe he had actually got his cock inside Peter's girlfriend: all of his cock, at that! He loved it when a girl could take this length, and right now all he could feel was her tight pussy gripping every part of his dick with a vice-like strength that told Kyle having sex with her was going to feel incredible.

Erin also couldn't believe Kyle was balls-deep inside her, and she couldn't believe how good it felt to have so much cock inside her. Without protection! Not only that but it was Kyle Matthew's huge, unprotected cock that was balls-deep inside her. His thighs rested on hers, and his cum-filled balls were touching her ass, reminding Erin that he wasn't wearing a condom, and she wasn't on the pill!

"Oh... oh fuck..." she gasped, her head dropping back as her eyes closed as she lay on the bench She had never felt like this before; she could feel all nine inches of this thick, hot dick in her. A presence that filled her with warmth in a way that Peter never could. "Oh... you're inside me! You're inside me, Kyle... oh fuck!"

"You like that?" Kyle said. "You like having my cock in you?" He loved that she had taken him balls-deep. He felt her tight pussy grip his cock like a vice. So fucking tight! He didn't think he'd ever felt a pussy as tight as hers before, except maybe Sarah's, but time could have warped his memories of their sex.

"Hmm... do you want me to say yes?" Erin said. She gave him a sly smirk. "You want me to tell you how good it feels to have your big, thick cock inside me instead of Peter's?"

"I think it's important to have a little honesty," Kyle said. "Makes for good sex."

"Hmm... well you are bigger," Erin said, "and you are thicker. Much... much thicker..."

Still grinning, Kyle gently lifted his thighs. Erin moaned softly as she felt his cock withdraw. He pulled out until his cock head was almost out. She could feel his wide cock head almost at the lips of her vagina. She wanted to tell him to stop; she didn't want to feel him leave her, but Erin held her tongue lest Kyle realise just how thirsty for his dick she was becoming.

1...56789...20