A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just Kyle, either. True to her word Erin had wasted no time taking Brad and Ali to bed, and discovered, to her incredible pleasure, that they were just as large, and had just as much stamina, as Kyle, although all three of them were different in their own, wonderful ways, and Erin loved having sex with each of them whenever she had the chance.

But Kyle would always come first (but not cum first!).

Wrapped up in her own world it was a moment before Erin realised Peter had stopped talking.

"Is everything OK, Sweetie?" she asked, suddenly concerned.

"Erm... there's something I wanted to ask you," he said. His face was serious.

Her heart began to beat. What was the matter? Was he suspicious? What had she done?

Reaching into his pocket, Peter pulled out a small, ornate black box. Large enough for...

Oh my God! Erin's heart began to beat as she watched him open the box to reveal, perched on plush red velvet, a small silver ring with a tiny diamond embedded on top.

"When we graduate," Peter was saying. His voice betraying his nerves. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh Peter..." Erin looked at him; the man she loved. The man she would always love. "I will! Of course I will!"

Pulling her head towards hers, she kissed her boyfriend - now fiancé! - passionately, and the future never looked so clear to her. Especially later that evening, long after she had kissed Peter good night and retired to her own dormitory, and only a few hours after letting Kyle into her room when he knocked on her door. As she licked Kyle's thick cum from her engagement ring, after giving him a handjob, fingers positioned so that Kyle could see that diamond glittering at him as she jerked his cock, Erin looked at her main lover - one of three so far! - and grinned.

Oh yes, the future never looked so clear to Erin Winters (soon to be Follett!).

"He could have got you a bigger diamond," Kyle said, smirking.

She sighed. "You know, you can be a right asshole sometimes."