A Sordid Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll leave him alone."

"Just the one," she said again, slowly lowering herself to her knees, never taking her eyes off of him as her head came closer to that huge dick. "Then you leave him alone, deal?"

For a moment Kyle couldn't speak. He was stunned: he didn't think that would actually work! This girl must either really love that fat ginger cunt or...

...or his instincts were right, and she really was into him. Despite all that resistance.

This was all too good, but Kyle knew he couldn't rush it. He had to take this slowly. Sure, all of his instincts told him that she was desperate for a good fuck, but she wasn't going to hop on his cock without a little coercion. He hated to blackmail the girl, but it had worked, and he was sure after tonight she'd forgive him. "Sure," he said, "just the one."

Of course Kyle had no intention ending this with just a blowjob...

Erin was blissfully unaware of what was running through Kyle's head. In this moment all she was focused on was the huge cock in her hand, and how much she wanted to give this sexy, annoyingly arrogant cunt the blowjob of his life, although the only cock she had ever sucked was of course Peter's, and he had made it clear quickly into their relationship that he wasn't a fan of oral sex (receiving or, unfortunately, giving).

Kyle, however, was so much bigger than Peter. Was she even going to fit his massive cock in her mouth? Slowly she pulled his foreskin back, exposing the huge, bulbous head of his cock.

Was she really doing this? Was she really going to take another guy's dick in her mouth? A dick that didn't belong to her loving boyfriend of some five years?

Fuck... she was.

But it was for Peter. It was all for him.

Gingerly she leant forward until her lips touched the tip. Erin was conscious of how heavy her breathing had become, of her chest rising and falling more quickly now. Kyle must have noticed as well, for his dick twitched in her hand. Placing her lips on his cock Erin felt the heat spread into her.

Fuck... what would it feel like to have this cock inside her?

No! This was just a blowjob. That was the deal. So she'd suck him off and spend the rest of the night washing her mouth with every mouthwash product she could find in the campus shop (which, thank God, was open twenty-four seven). She'd feel like shit for a few days, but, if Kyle kept his end of the bargain (and would he?), it would be worth it to get her old Peter back...

Anything for Peter...

Moving her head forward she stretched her mouth open as his slick cock head was exposed within her mouth. She could feel her heart beating so fast; Erin couldn't believe she was actually going to do this! She was taking another guy's cock in her mouth! Not her boyfriend's dick, but the dick of his asshole roommate.

This wasn't cheating, she told herself. She was doing this for Peter. He would never find out, of course, for he wouldn't understand. This would be her dirty little secret, but if Kyle meant what he said then it would be worth it. She'd get her old Peter back. Everything will be as it was.

She didn't think he could fit but somehow she could open her mouth just wide enough for his thick head. Tentatively lifting her tongue, Erin caressed his sensitive tip, stroking the entrance to his urethra as she looked up at Kyle.

Kyle was as smug as she had ever seen him - and for good reason! Here she was - Peter's loving girlfriend - on her knees in front of him with her hand around his cock, and her mouth covering the head. After almost a month of pursuing her, Kyle had finally got what he wanted.

Erin felt dirty, and strangely aroused. Which made her feel even dirtier.

"Looking good down there, Sexy," Kyle said.

Taking her mouth away from his dick, Erin glared up at him. "You're a cunt," she said. "I can't believe you got me doing this."

"You can walk away anytime."

"And what will you do to Peter?"

The smile on his lips turned slightly vicious. "Not my fault your boyfriend's a snowflake."

"Fuck you," she snarled. Turning her attention back to his dick (anything over that expression on his face) Erin decided to play with his head some more. She didn't think a guy like Kyle would blow his load easily, so she needed to play smart. Stimulate him more. Get him worked up. The sooner he came the sooner she could leave.

Her tongue gently stroked the tip of his dick, spreading saliva all over his warm flesh, but from the feel he was already slick with a fair amount of pre-cum. It tasted surprisingly good, and Erin felt immediate shame over the faint embers of enjoyment.

This wasn't a good thing. She was not doing a good thing.

But it wasn't cheating. It was for Peter.

Her tongue quickened its work. Stroking. Caressing. Saliva dripped over his bulbous head.

"Yeah, that's it," Kyle said. "Yeah... that's it..." Fuck it felt good to have his cock in her mouth! He couldn't believe this was actually happening! After all this time! From the moment he had first seen her at the gym he had wanted to see this hot brunette with her lips around his dick, and it was finally happening! He hated that he had to blackmail this stunner, but Kyle was not sorry as he watched her savour the taste of his dick. "Hmm... that feels good... I think you've done this before, Sexy. Can't be with Peter..."

Pulling her head back again Erin felt his dick pop from her mouth, as well as the thin strands of saliva still connecting her lips to his flesh. "Is it so hard to believe?" she said as she moved her right hand swiftly up and down the length of his thick shaft while her left reached beneath to squeeze and stroke his large balls. "Peter's been the only man in my life. Did you think I've not ever given him a blowjob?"

"Now that's an image," Kyle said, smirking. "Bet he doesn't last long."

"Fuck you," Erin said, although the venom in her voice was tempered by the truth in his words; Peter never lasted long when she gave him head, on the occasions when he allowed her. Sliding her mouth back over the head of Kyle's cock, she used her teeth to gently toy with his shaft. Her tongue slathered the head of his cock. Her head moved slowly back and forth, moving his cock slowly deeper.

"Oh... fuck, Sexy," Kyle gasped. "Yeah, like that. Fuck... how'd you get skills like this with that loser?l"

Erin didn't answer; she didn't have one. She was already doing things with Kyle's dick that she had never done with Peter. That Kyle was just so much thicker than her boyfriend played a part in it, of course; she was having to adapt her normal methods, but then she found herself adding techniques she had never tried before. Only seen in the porn she watched.

She licked and caressed the head of his cock. Moving her lips repeatedly over the ridge. As she did so she heard soft moaning and at first wondered how Kyle was making the sound, then she realised it was coming from her own throat!

Shit... it was bad enough that she had agreed to this in the first place, but five minutes in and it felt like she was enjoying it!

This wasn't a good thing! This was...

...for Peter...

Was it?

Erin realised that she no longer felt bad. Was she... enjoying this?

Fuck... she was! She was enjoying giving this man a blowjob.

As if reading her mind: "You like that, don't you, Sexy?"

Erin popped him out of her mouth. As she worked his shaft with her hand she flashed an irate smile up at him. "Don't get too cozy with the view from up there," she said. "One blowjob only, I believe we agreed."

"Yeah... just the one..." Kyle smirked.

She didn't like the look in his eyes. Yet perhaps... he may be right. There was a growing part of her that wanted more... and suddenly Erin was afraid that she also wouldn't be satisfied with just a blowjob. His cock tasted so good, and it filled her mouth like Peter's smaller dick never could. What would he feel like inside her?

"It better be..." she muttered and forced her head forward.

Kyle gasped as he felt the head of his dick push past her tonsils. Her mouth was so warm and moist! And so fucking tight! God! It felt better than he had imagined, and Kyle had wondered how good this girl would feel around his cock from the moment he had first seen her, and finding out she was Peter's girl had only made his imagination more vivid.

The reality though... oh! This chick was shaping up to be something good...

Slowly, unused as she was to his superior thickness (when compared to her boyfriend's much smaller dick), Erin worked his cock down her throat. Inch by inch she felt his hot dick slide past her tongue.

"Oh god!" Kyle gasped. He had never felt anything like it - her throat was so fucking tight! "Erin don't... don't stop!"

She didn't. Inch by inch she worked her lips further down his shaft, sending more of his huge cock deeper down her throat. Four inches... five. Fuck! He just kept going! Breathing steadily through her nose Erin pushed forward; six inches... seven... Jesus Christ! This boy just kept going with his massive cock! Eight inches... nine... until she felt her lips touch the base of his cock, and the top of his huge, cum-filled balls.

"Fuck! That feels so good! You've got some skills, Sexy!" Kyle was delirious with pleasure. Her throat was so tight he feared he would lose it and blow his load right there and then! He had wanted this blowjob to last, but she had caught him off-guard with how good she was; he had been expecting an oral virgin, but Erin had shown a confidence and technique that had caught him by surprise with how good it felt, and now she had surprised him again by taking him balls-deep into her mouth. In one smooth, tight motion. She hadn't choked once! "Oh god! That feels so good!"

Looking up at him Erin caught his eyes and held them as, with a smirk, she began to bob her head back and forth along his length. Slowly at first, getting used to his incredible length and girth. The way he felt inside her throat was totally unlike how Peter felt; he more than filled her mouth and throat with his thick dick. He was so warm, as well! Erin could feel the warmth of his shaft spread throughout her throat. She could feel his wide head slide up her throat as she pulled back. Never with Peter would she get this feeling! Kyle was on another level!

Back and forth, feeling his shaft slide out, then in. Felt the head of his dick plunge deep into her throat, then slide out as she pulled her head back. Slowly, at first, until she began to move faster as she grew confident that she could handle his size.

"Fuck!" Kyle gasped. His blue eyes held her brown as her head worked back and forth, getting faster and faster until his cock was pumping back and forth along the length of her tight throat.

Oh, she was definitely better than he thought, and she was so good Kyle found himself holding back from cuming. It had barely been ten minutes! He had wanted to enjoy this blowjob from Peter's knockout girlfriend, but holy shit was she good at giving head!

"Fuck, Sexy!" he gasped as he struggled to hold back his orgasm. "How are you so good?"

Erin was loving that she had surprised him. Even if it was by sucking his cock better than he had expected: she would take any win over this asshole! Her head moved back and forth, taking his whole length, all nine inches. She fucked his dick with her mouth and throat. Taking him deep until her lips touched the base of his cock; plunging his wide cock head nine inches deep in her warm, tight throat.

"Yeah, that's it!" Kyle gasped. "Oh fuck! You're good! You're really good!"

Spurred by his words Erin bobbed her head faster. His cock sliding back and forth inside her tight throat. The sound of his thick shaft sliding inside her was almost as loud as Kyle's groans (and hers! Good god was she getting turned on by all of this!). Flesh sliding against flesh. Slick with saliva and pre-cum.

"Yeah... that's it... fuck your face on my cock!" Kyle groaned. "Hmm... Sexy... you're so hot! So damn hot! How did Peter get a girl like you?"

With sudden, swift motion, Erin pulled her head back - and Kyle gasped as he almost came - and she looked up at him as she resumed jerking him off, a wide smile with lips soaked in his fluids. "You think I'm hot, Kyle?"

"Oh yeah..." he said. "I don't call you 'Sexy' for the irony."

"No, that would require some smarts," she said.

Kyle smirked. God, it was so hot when she insulted him. He loved this woman's fire!

"So you think I'm too good for Peter?"

"Yeah. You're too good for that loser!" Kyle watched her move her hand up and down his shaft, while her other reached down to cup and squeeze his balls. Kneading them while his shaft was worked with vigour.

"You think I should be with someone more of a man?" Erin smirked. "Like you?"

"Like me." Kyle said. "You need someone appreciative of your talents, Sexy."

"Too bad you won't ever get me, then," Erin said, giving him a smug look before she plunged his cock back into her mouth and fucked it furiously with her warm, tight throat. Her head moving back and forth so fast Kyle could only clench his fists and hold back from cuming as his cock was pumped deep over and over again.

Fuck... if her throat felt this good... what would her pussy feel like?

The sound of this hot blowjob echoed loudly off the lockers and tiled walls; as loud as Kyle's moans and groans as the stunning girlfriend of his roommate fucked his cock with her throat. A display of skill that continued to surprise the hung stud. How did this girl develop such a talent for sucking dick with that soyboy of hers? There was no way a guy like Peter could last as long as Kyle was against a throat this tight and a mouth so superb at working a dick! Peter must blow his load after five minutes of this; Kyle had endured three times that, with no desire to let this girl taste his cum just yet!

Back and forth Erin bobbed her head. His shaft pumping deep into her throat before sliding out almost to the point of popping out. Her tongue caressed his sensitive tip before she pushed her head forward and plunged his cock deep inside her tight, warm, moist throat.

"Jesus, Sexy! How'd you get so good at this?" Kyle said, clenching his fists; holding back from cuming despite this brunette stunner's incredible throat fucking. Fuck! It was like she was trying to suck the cum from his balls! Erin's head bobbed furiously back and forth along the length of his dick with a passion few girls had ever shown his impressive organ.

Back and forth. Taking all nine inches of his thick cock. A cock much bigger than Peter's. She couldn't imagine face-fucking her boyfriend like this. The poor dear just wouldn't last. Especially with the ferocity she took Kyle's hard cock in her eagerness to make this hung asshole cum.

"Oh god!" Kyle gasped as he continued to struggle to hold his growing orgasm at bay.

Popping his head out she grinned up at him. She loved how obvious it was that Kyle wanted to cum. It was an element of power over this guy, who had made her feel so helpless with how he had treated her loving boyfriend. "Tell me, Kyle: you gonna be that guy?" she asked. "You gonna be that real man who's gonna fuck me good?" Her clenched fist pumped his shaft hard and fast.

"Yeah, Erin," Kyle gasped as she jerked his cock with her hand. Clenched fist rapidly pumping the length of his shaft while she licked his tip. "I can fuck you better than Peter ever has or will!"

"Sex isn't everything in a relationship, you know," she said. "Peter is a kind, sweet and lovable man. I don't care that his cock isn't that big."

"You say that," he said. "Girls always say that, but when they get a feel of a cock with a decent size they always change their tune."

"And what makes you think you'll be getting your cock in me?"

This was it, Kyle thought. He needed to sow the seeds; this girl was horny as hell - twenty-odd minutes sucking and throat-fucking his cock was obviously warming her up to the idea of giving his dick a different kind of treatment: the vaginal kind. She just needed a little encouragement to do what she was obviously considering. "Now you've seen a real cock you're gonna wonder what it feels like," he said. "You're thinking about how much smaller Peter is than me, and how much bigger and thicker I am, and you want to know what it feels like."

"You seem to think you know a lot about what I'm thinking," Erin said, trying to keep calm; that he was almost perfectly describing her thoughts frightened her. Kyle was right: he was bigger and thicker than Peter. How would he feel in comparison to the only guy she had ever known?

Her hand pumped the length of his shaft while her other hand squeezed and fondled his balls. They felt so warm between her fingers. So much larger than Peter's, and they felt so good as she messaged them; they had to be filled to bursting with cum! How much would she swallow when Kyle eventually climaxed?

Jesus Christ... she was going to swallow Kyle Matthews' cum! How was this happening?

Of course... Peter... Why was she having to remind herself of this?

"You're thinking of fucking me," Kyle said, continuing to eerily read her mind. "Can't blame you honestly... I can make you feel good... real fucking good..."

Christ! She was certainly making HIM feel good! It was a struggle not to cum. While her throat was definitely superior even her hands were skilled at pleasuring his big cock, and while he couldn't wait for her to continue throat-fucking his length Kyle was loving the care and attention her hands were giving his dick. Fuck, this girl was good! She was completely wasted on a guy like Peter! "I can make you cum like that ginger soy boy can't!"

"That ginger soy boy is a far better man than you," Erin snarled before forcing his cock back down her throat. Angry at his words, and his continuing emasculation of her boyfriend, she moved her head faster and harder than before; and she had been face-fucking his dick harder than she had ever with Peter already!

Kyle gasped as his cock was pumped furiously back and forth down her throat. He knew his words would drive her but he had no idea she would be so passionate! "Oh fuck!" he gasped. "I can't... Jesus Christ, Erin!" He had been joking earlier, but now he was certain she was trying to literally suck the cum up from his balls! His hands were clenched so hard it almost hurt, but Kyle held back from cuming through sheer force of will. There was no way he was going to let this hot blowjob end just yet! "GOD! You're good at this!!!"

Bobbing her head with furious vigor Erin fucked his cock with her throat. Pumping it's thick girth with her tight throat while her hands squeezed and fondled his balls. That he hadn't cum by now was pissing her off; the longer he held out the longer she had to suck and throat-fuck his cock, and the longer this whole sordid affair continued.

And yet... there was a part of her that was loving this. Kyle was right: this was a real man's cock; long and thick, and she was enjoying tasting it and working it with her throat. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth, and that part of Erin, the one discovering a side to her that she would never have believed existed with Peter, began to moan louder than she had before as she pumped his cock back and forth in her throat.

"Yeah, that's it," Kyle said. "That's it, Sexy! Fuck my cock with your throat! OH! Fuck it good with that tight throat of yours! Fuck! Oh... I wish Peter could see this..."

Erin moaned loudly. That was a thought!

Part of her was horrified: she was cheating on her dear Peter. Oh this was definitely cheating now: she was enjoying this too much for her to think of this as anything but scandalous sex of the oral kind behind her loving boyfriend's back. Of course this was all for him - to get Kyle off his back - but she realised she was getting off on taking this hung stud's big dick her mouth.

1...34567...20