A Southern Man, Not So Gentle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back down into the playroom, and there she was, same position I had left her in. Good girl. The site was so amazing, I could leave her like that forever, but I won't.

I tenderly took the ball gag out, I'm sure it had made her jaw a little sore, "Did you learn some patience little lady?"

"Yes Sir! I won't rush you again, and I will go fishing with you all day! Please play with me!"

Jessie's begging made me laugh, usually she was always too stubborn. I think it was time to give her what she wanted, and what I wanted too.

"I think you've learned a lesson baby doll, and you have been such a good girl while doing it. I think I'll reward us both now."

I wasn't going to untie her or remove the anal hook. I wanted her to experience it all, but with my cock buried deep in her pussy.

---JESSIE---

The time I spent down there alone, I had many thoughts. First, I just thought Jack was an asshole for leaving me, but I had basically asked for this. I was being a brat, knowing he would punish me. Then I started to consider how patient Jack always was with me, and I should be the same way with him. He is a good man and deserves a good woman. I'm not saying I am going to stop being a brat by any means, but I will try to hold out a little longer in some situations. The most powerful of thoughts I was having, was how fucking horny I was for him. I had never had to wait like this to get what I wanted, and it was driving me crazy. I thought about how good it felt being vulnerable to him, having this anal hook in me, and how badly I wanted his cock inside me too. My ass was still tingling from the spanking he had given me, but I liked it. This man could make me dripping wet and he didn't even really have to touch me. I was elated when he came back. Seeing him again made my heart flutter, like it did every time I saw him.

---JACK---

"Are you ready for me baby doll? I am so ready for you. I want to give you every inch of my cock with you tied up and the anal hook still inside you, because you've been such a good girl for me."

"I'm so ready Sir, please give me your cock and cum. I have been needing it ever since we went fishing this morning."

"Mmm good, stay needy for it, that's how my baby doll should always be."

I pushed her hot pink panties farther to the side, and positioned the head of my swollen cock at the entrance of her tiny wet hole, and started to push in.

---JESSIE---

"Fuckkk. That feels so good Sir, and so big with the anal hook still inside me."

"I know it does baby doll, we will stretch out this tight little pussy inch by inch."

The feeling was incredible. I didn't know I loved having something in my ass the same time my pussy was fucked. Jack's cock was already very large though and I could feel my pussy slowly trying to accommodate him. I felt him start to bottom out inside of me and thrust long and deep strokes. Being tied up still, I couldn't do anything but take Jack's big cock in my little hole, but I was loving every minute of it. His big hands on my hips, holding me tight as he began thrusting harder and faster. I was already moaning loudly and could feel my orgasm building, but he had told me I must always ask for his permission to cum.

"Oooh Sir, I wanna cum so bad, please may I cum?"

"Cum for me baby doll, cum as many times as you want on my cock."

I could tell Jack was relishing in this too, as his voice was overtaken by his heavy breathing and groans. As soon as he gave me permission, I came harder than I think I've ever cum before. I think it was the intensity of the build up and having something in my ass. I felt my pussy clench onto Jack's cock, but he never broke his stride. He plunged into me hard, steady, and fast like the real southern man he was. I began cumming over and over again and couldn't help it. I could feel my juices running down my thighs, thinking about the mess I was undoubtably making.

"Thank you Sir, thank you Sir! You feel so fucking good inside me."

"I'm getting close now, I'm going to cum all over that pretty little ass of mine. Who owns this ass and pussy baby doll?"

"You do, Sir! I am all yours, whenever and however you want me."

After a few more thrusts, Jack pulled out of me fast and shot his large load all over my ass. I could feel the warmth from it as it landed on both of my ass checks.

"Damn baby doll, you felt so fucking good and tight, if you could only see yourself now. Tied up, anal hook in, covered in cum, used pussy and ass. Not so bratty now, are you?"

Exhausted and breathing heavy still, I managed to get out a, "No Sir", knowing he had tamed the brat in me, but only for a day or two.


12