All Comments on 'A Southern Wedding'

by ApolloSunshine

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was a great story. Very hot. Can’t wait for the next one.

aman4gayaman4gayover 4 years ago
Hot

Really hot. Wish some daddy fucks me like that

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

It was a good story. Seemed more of a fantasy story than a true story, buy fantasies are good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!!

So fucking hot! I can’t wait for Part 2.... there will be a part 2, right? There better be!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I need to cum now

I love stories like this and you had me rubbing my sissy clit wishing I had a big man. Now I need to do something to calm down.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 4 years ago
Gave you a 4 star

Not into pain like the slaps he gave, but love the part of him sucking that big cock after he had fucked his wife, I did that in reverse, my wife would fuck her boy friend then come home and ask me to eat her and after the first time I was always ready for more his cum and her pussy made a very good taste. I also hope for part 2 please!

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 4 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

Loved this story, a black guy taking big, white, cock, what a change. We need more stories like this. I hope future chapters will follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot setting!

Great idea for a story, and the hint of violence in it just underlines the intensity. I'm looking forward to the next chapter - and hoping that Ashton's dad decides his own son needs to be disciplined and loved just as much.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
5 stars

This story is fantastic. I would love an older Daddy with a big cock to feed it to me and fuck me. Spending the night would be wonderful.

Please continue. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressabout 4 years ago
More

I love your story!!! It was so good. I can't wait to find out what happens next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another one

Please do another story but longer and include the son into the fun.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Wasn't sure about it at first because of the roughness but it really did turn me on. And the end leaves so many possibilities for more to cum. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s been years and no second part?! Please finish this story. I could’ve down without the slapping and threats and rough entry, but the rest was hot. I have a feeling that Ashton has some unresolved desire for his best man too. Maybe a three way with his dad?

DrieMorganaDrieMorganaalmost 2 years ago

Nooooo i need pt2. Please *sobs*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot I knew that would happen between the father but I sort of though the guesf would be the one to take advantage of the father and then táke the groom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous