A Southern Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't cum like that since I was a young man. Thank you for that. Sorry, I was rough with you earlier, but ever since you walked in my door today, it's like you awakened something in me. I fucked my wife tonight but I was thinking about you. I wanted you to hear us so I fucked her harder than ever. She never makes me cum but I always make her cum. I was hoping I'd find you in your room and get you talking about sex and then—but then I saw you at the base of the stairs and I knew then what I had to do." Marty said, looking down at my tenderly.

"I'm glad you did it, Marty. That was the best fuck I think I'll ever have in my life."

"So you think this old man's still got it, huh?" He asked cheekily.

"Hell yea!" I replied happily.

"Good, because I want to do it again." Marty relied before kissing me deeply.

"Me, too..." I replied.

As we both laid there in one another's arms, spent, the night began to slip away... but was interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open...

"Dad??" Ashton blurted out.

(To be continued...)


12