A Spa Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duo4life
duo4life
14 Followers

Simultaneously, Devin was continuing to pummel her pussy, his enormous dick head butting roughly against the golden ball, pushing Elle to maximum capacity. She groaned with the enormity of the sensations, feeling fully penetrated like never before!

Devin could feel his cock slide in and out of Elle's pussy at the same time Seth was plunging into her ass. It was more than he could take, and his body soon erupted in fits of pleasure, leaving him breathless.

Seth's pumping suddenly intensified. He was thrusting his thick pole completely in and out of Elle's ass with increasing urgency and, just as he began to cum, she erupted into one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever experienced.

It was only at the very last minute that Seth pulled out of her gaping hole and spewed his load all over the three of them.

S EVEN

Exhausted, the three collapsed against each other on the massage table. They might have fallen asleep right there but for Kendra's gentle knock at the door.

"How are we doing in here?" she whispered.

Kendra beamed at them and placed a tray of fresh, cold acai waters on the vanity.

"Elle, the jacuzzi is ready for you."

Spent, and glowing with satisfaction, Elle lowered her trembling body into the bubbling jacuzzi tub.

She took a long refreshing drink of water, relishing the way the cool liquid slaked her thirst. She sunk further down in the tub, luxuriating in her afterglow, allowing the jets to gently pound her body.

She was replaying the events of the day in her mind when Kendra sat down on the edge of the tub.

"So, Elle, was it everything you hoped for?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Elle concurred; her voice weak from exertion.

"My only regret," she admitted, "is that I never got to taste Devin or Seth. They caressed every square inch of me, and I didn't as much as lick the heads of their cocks."

"All in good time," Kendra assured.

"This session was all about you. Besides, we can always plan another spa day. Who knows what could happen?"

"Hmm...," Elle mused, as she wondered whether Mandy and Kendra ever joined the fun.

As the soft, ambient music and warmth of the tub lulled Elle into a deep state of relaxation, she was already fantasizing about her next booking.

duo4life
duo4life
14 Followers
12