A Spanked Son in a Matriarchy

Story Info
A diary entry from a matriarchal world.
1.5k words
4.22
14.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was Rodal's 18th birthday.

(P.s. I know I've made a promise to myself to never write about past days in this diary... to motivate myself to write it daily... but it was hectic yesterday... and promises are made to be broken anyway!)

Even though my little brother had the benefit of seeing all his classmates going through their Adulthood Ritual before him (the benefit of being born in the spring equinox and going to school 9 months early instead of 3 months late), he still looked very nervous and unsure of himself.

And to add to his nervousness, everyone was there. Not only friends and family like in most Rituals. No, the whole village was there with maybe only a handful of absentees. An added bonus (or curse, depending on your affinity to being the center of attention) of being born exactly at Sun Day, so the entire Kingdom celebrates your birthday... in a way.

So, after praying hosannas for Lira for blessing us with the New Sun, then breaking the Sacred Bread, and drinking the sweet, sweet Temple Wine from the last spring equinox; it was finally time for Rodal to strip naked and takes the stage in front of the merry town folk.

I mean, I understand that there's more to a Ritual than that, but come on... naked bodies, fresh into adulthood, don't get passed around as a footnote, no matter the context. No, when they take the stage, they take the stage!

And I may be partial, but my brother has a very fine body to begin with. Took after Papa, obviously. Maybe Sun Day wasn't the sole reason for the large turnout.

The gathering's attention, being the townsfolk they are, went straight to his chastity cage. What's it made of? How tight is it? If it's spacious enough to allow some inflation, then: is the boy erect? Etc., etc.

Their hunger for rumors was soon left unsatiated, though. It was just a normal steel cage, neither too constrictive nor too lenient, and its wearer was as erect as to be expected from a naked 18-year-old boy with all eyes on him.

The Priestess went through all the formalities, then gestured for Mama to come forward to unlock her now-adult son.

Mama kissed Rodal's lips very gently and told him how much she loves him and is proud of the young man he's become.

All the men and boys in the crowed blushed and heaved, instantly. Something about the esoteric power mothers hold over their sons that speaks to every man's soul, or some such. I've never been good at understanding men, I'll admit.

Then, Mama took off her necklace, and attached to it is our Family Key, and was about to unlock Rodal's cage when the Priestess gently reminded her that she needed to make the Statement first.

The shocking look at Mama's face! She, and we, had totally forgot about that part.

Usually, saying the Statement is a mere formality, "I hereby as the Lady of the House of Whomever grant my son/step-son/etc...." everyone knows the words. But there's that phrase at the very end that was about to come and bite Papa in the ass!

The part that says "... and with a spanking and unlocking, as for all the men before him, he too is now an adult." The literal interpretation of "as for all the men before him" is why Ladies of the Houses have to spank and unlock every man in their household the night before attending an Adulthood Ritual; so that all men are sitting on sore bottoms and sporting no cages when the Statement is uttered.

But with Mama forgetting this somehow, Papa was neither "spanked" nor "unlocked." And he was sitting next to me squirming anxiously, knowing that he'll get a reenactment of his decades-old Ritual now. Poor Papa!

The Priestess caught on what had happened, and asked Papa and me to join her, Mama, and Rodal on the stage. We got an enthusiastic round of applause as we left the audience to become players, so to speak.

Papa stripped naked next to his son, and the identical cages they wore (bearing Mama's initials) were unlocked by the same key before Mama put her necklace back. Two very similar penises were at full mast before the crowd. Like father, like son.

I wondered if I will spank Rodal for his Ritual, that would be a bottomless source of teasing in the future. But the Priestess insisted that the boy to be spanked by his mother on his special day (with more esoteric explanations I don't get). Papa gulped loudly as I patted his bare bottom expectantly.

Another ornate chair was produced (reserved to Rituals for twin brothers and the like), and Mama gave me an assuring smile, before we took our seats elegantly and watched the tepid steps taken by the father-son duo.

The two "boys" were standing before us in their birthday suit with their cocks ready to burst. A strict regimen of prolonged chastity with periodic unlocking for careful edging with no release, would do that to a penis.

Mama was wearing her expensive, new dress and with the state of Rodal's manhood, the only way to keep it from "harm's way" was by yanking it all the way up so her stockings were completely uncovered. Now, those stockings were relatively cheap; and if "spoilt," they can be discarded entirely.

I followed suit for similar reasons. Plus, I've only got to spank Papa twice before, and they were both for punishment reasons (with him bending over and me using his belt on his bottom), so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to give him a full sensual spanking.

Mama took Rodal over her lap first; adjusted his erection to be firmly placed between her thighs, and his bare bum arched and high; and started spanking right away. Papa hesitantly lowered himself over my knee a second later.

Everyone was watching intently as our "family show" was unfolding. I took a small pause and looked at my "audience" and was met with a sea of approvingly grinning women, in a striking contrast to their bashful male companions. One naturally self-inserts with their gender representatives in such occasions.

I returned to the task at hand, and it's a lengthy one. Some families, for birthday spankings, would do the birthday boy's age in swats. Some would take his age and multiply it twice or thrice and land that number on his butt. Mama just like to spank and spank until Rodal's posterior is a uniform shade of red.

And for this Ritual Adulthood version of birthday spanking, she did just that.

I kept going for as long as she did. My hand had started to really hurt by the time I got Papa's butt to a similar color.

It's not a punishment spanking by a long shot, but definitely a good, hard, well-felt hand spanking.

I guess if it weren't for the naked friction between his penis and my thighs, Papa would have lost his erection by now. Rodal too, if I had to guess.

Yet, when Rodal was let off Mama's lap, his frenulum made one critical last contact with her right thigh just above the edge of her soft stocking, and he shook almost violently as three-month worth of ejaculate was deposited on her lap, spurt after powerful spurt.

Mama didn't rush him but didn't help him out either, and he knows better than to touch his excited penis without permission--a textbook ruined orgasm.

Papa was more careful as he lifted himself up, or more experienced, and only discharged a long, clear trail of pre-ejaculate linking his penis to the fabric of my stockings. He was ragingly hard. I was even tempted to give him a swift swat on the middle of his bottom (with enough force to ripple into a pleasant vibration to his anus) thinking that this may take him over the edge. But I didn't.

Then, Rodal was asked by the Priestess if he, as an adult now, has made any arrangement already with another woman to be his key-holder. Some very lucky boys manage to seduce a girlfriend into settling down, right as they pass the threshold of adulthood. It's very, very rare, though.

Without fully recovering from his trip across his maternal lap, he barely managed to shake his head 'no'.

The Priestess then routinely recited that default outcome. That Mama would remain his key-holder until the right is transferred to a requesting girlfriend or wife in the future.

Mama then proceeded to lock his now-shrunk penis up, and asked the Priestess for some ice to get Papa's erection subdued into a suitable state for his chastity.

With the ceremony over, and men now free to be unfree under lock and key; some of the attending ladies didn't wait to get their men home, and started pulling their household penises out of trousers and into chastity cages right there in public.

Later that day, I gave Rodal his birthday gift in the privacy of his room.

He proclaimed, with teary eyes, that it was the best gift of his life.

Mama doesn't need to know that I have a copy of our Family Key.