A Spanking-Good Partner Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hushed conversations continued, Tina continued to fill out some more of the details. "So, since this is a brand-new concept both for all of you and our friends at Shady Oaks who want to join, we've decided to put together a special demonstration next Saturday night. To those of you who are interested, we are looking for those who are interested in doing a fun partner WOD (Workout Of the Day) in teams of 3: 2 ladies and one gentleman per team! Should you choose to accept it, this will be a fun partner workout for your team to do completely in the buff: 4 rounds per time with a 20-minute time cap. For each round, your team will go on a 400-meter run, or streak in this case! Once that is completed, you will each take turns doing air squats, one at a time, until your team collectively 75 total squats. As far as what your other 2 teammates will do while you....well, Coach Josh and and Coach Sadie thought of a particularly fun, naughty twist!" Tina giggled gleefully as she let the fit young couple explain what they had in mind.

Josh was the first to speak. The handsome, fit instructor was laughing to himself and naturally had the attention of all the ladies in the group as he recounted a story of an encounter he and Sadie had early in their relationship. "We were inspired by something we witnessed before we got married! When we were in college, Sadie and I had traveled to Cancun, Mexico one year for Spring Break. We had been known to party pretty hard back then! I don't remember a lot about how we got talked into this, but some of our friends and us entered into a pretty unique drinking contest for couples! While the guys would race to see who could each finish a tall glass of rum first, we would each lay over our girl's lap, in the wheelbarrow position, naked from the waist down, as the girls would spank us as hard as they could! Whoever finished their drink first and had the reddest ass ended up being the winner!" Everyone burst into laughter at the absurd, shocking story. Sadie, Josh's wife was giggling at the memory and explained how this factored into their idea for the partner workout. Like her husband, Sadie was also very fit, and built similar to Allie; a bit more petite, but still in excellent shape. Originally hailing from London, her English accent made her uniquely stand out among the coaches.

"So, we decided this partner WOD should be in teams of 3 (2 girls and 1 guy). While one member is doing their squats, the other 2 members will be quite busy! As one of you sits down, the other will lay across that person's lap; and, well, since you'll already be naked and no doubt feeling like a bunch of naughty boys and girls, the person sitting down will administer a good, old-fashioned bare bottom spanking to the individual over their knee!" Some of the group gasped while others laughed at the ridiculousness of this stipulation.

Sadie explained, "Now I know that might sound painful to some of you, but besides having a sore bum at the end of the workout, it's not an injury; no different than having soreness after working out! Each partner will take turns both giving and receiving and rotate for each round; so either way, each member will not only get the chance to spank their 2 partners' naked bums, but they will receive spankings from both their partners before the workout is complete. The team with the 3 reddest bottoms at the end of the workout will each get a $100 gift card as a bonus and a free month's membership!"

A spanking contest in the middle of a nude workout with 2 female partners? Jason thought to himself, Oh my God, that actually sounds really hot! He glanced around to some of his fellow gym-goers; the reactions ranged from embarrassed, nervous laughter, and in some cases outright refusal to curiosity and excitement to exaggerated cheers from some of the men and the women alike. Wow, it looks like some of them are actually considering this, Jason thought to himself in shock as he felt his arousal grow underneath his clothes, This has got to be too good to be true!

"We'll send out some emails with a more detailed workout description and a more formal invitation," Tina added, "If you or any guests of yours wish to attend the party but don't want to work out, you're welcome to, but we still have specific rules for the party.

  1. No pictures or video of anyone without their consent! And absolutely no social media sharing!
  2. Since this is the first of these types of events here, we want to make sure everyone here is comfortable and in the same situation. In other words, it is not clothing optional: full nudity is mandatory for everyone who attends! We're all in this together!

By all means, take some time to think about it! If you want to participate, please click on the link in order to sign up for your teams of 3; if you have any preferences for your partners, make sure you indicate who you want to be with and we'll do our best to accommodate that.

We'll provide some food and drinks, including a bit of liquid courage if you need it! Of course, if you want to bring a dish and a bottle of your beverage of choice, you're more than welcome to! We'll have a DJ, some additional games, and body painting, which is a LOT of fun! We also are providing plenty of extra shower stalls for you to clean up after the workout, as well as some soothing cream and moisturizer to soothe any pain in those freshly spanked behinds of yours! And.....for those of you feeling a little extra frisky and/or can't wait to get home....we have our bathrooms for some privacy. Not that we're encouraging anything, but we will be sure to provide plenty of lube and condoms...no questions asked! We want you all to have fun of course, but safety is first! Hope to see you all...and all of you, very soon my darlings!"

As the meeting ended and the members started heading to their cars, Jason was having a tough time gauging the reactions. All were shocked and taken aback; some absolutely refused to take part in any of the proposed nudity, while others thought that it must be a joke. Others seemed nervously curious, some were blushing and giggling at the idea, and others seemed to be genuinely excited and game for it.

Jason went over to Allie and Steve, along with the other coaches. "Wow....guys, we've all known each other for years. I know that must have been tough to go public with something like that," Jason said, "You guys took a big chance with telling clients about this; thank you for trusting us! I hope this doesn't end up hurting the gym."

Allie and Tina each gave Jason a big hug and thanked him. "Thanks Jay! And to be honest....yeah, we're still a little terrified at how people will react." "Why now though?" Jason asked, "Why risk the loss of business and reputation?" "To be honest, we had been getting so many requests from people at Shady Oaks who wanted to join that we couldn't afford not to offer something that they'd feel more comfortable with," Allie admitted, "Plus, my Mom figured people would find out that we're nudists at some point or another. We figured having a party with a special event might break the ice and ease people in who might be interested. Besides that, nothing will be different for our usual classes during the week!" "I hope it goes well," Jason said, still trying to be calm about the situation.

"So, does this mean we can expect you to sign up?" Tina asked with her usual sly smile. Jason, Allie, Steve, and Bob chuckled at the question. "That might be a tough sell for my wife," Jason admitted, "Truthfully, I've always wanted to try nudism out, but Sarah hasn't shown any interest in it whenever I have brought up the idea. Not only is she self-conscious about her own body, which she has no reason to be, but she's not that crazy about other people checking me out....which I understand, by the way! I wouldn't want a bunch of other random dudes lusting after her like that, like those thirst traps you see on Instagram and things like that!"

"Well thankfully, it would not be like that. Everyone else would be in the same state of undress and we're not a bunch of random strangers," Tina assured him, "I've had this conversation many times, my dear. Why don't you show her the email I sent out with all the details? I would run it by her and see what she says. Tell her she can call me anytime if she has any questions or concerns! If she doesn't go for it and you say no, we totally understand. But I can tell that you really want to!" Tina was correct. Jason did want to participate in this nude workout and after party, but talking to his wife about it would be much more nerve-wracking than actually stripping down!

Later that night, Jason approached Sarah in their bedroom. Their two daughters had already gone to sleep and Sarah was scrolling through her phone as Jason nervously began to speak.

"Hey....so the meeting tonight was interesting, to say the least. I'm not really sure where to begin as far as describing it. Check your email; I just forwarded all the details over." Sarah looked a little confused at why her husband was being so cryptic, but checked her phone and opened the email.

Jason sat back nervously as his wife read the description that Tina wrote out, recapping the details of the meeting, the invitation to the nudist "open house," the partner workout, and the spanking component. Sarah's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped a few times. At several points she found herself fighting back nervous laughter while covering her mouth. When she finished reading the email, Sarah looked at Jason with a shocked look on her face.

Jason: "So....yeah, that's what Tina and the coaches talked to us about tonight."

Sarah: "Wow...are they serious about this? Had they ever brought up any of this before?"

J: "They seemed pretty serious about it at the time, especially with all the details they gave out. And honestly no, I never suspected they were nudists; they always seemed like the average, wholesome, run-of-the-mill family-owned business. Kids classes, you name it."

S: "And you're sure this isn't some sort of weird sex thing? She mentioned offering condoms and lube?!"

J: "I don't think that's what it's for; she said it was one of those things where if people get a little too excited, to just go in the bathroom deal with it privately."

S: "The spanking seems a little sexual...and painful!"

J: "Yeah, that surprised me as well. I think it's meant to be more playful than anything else."

S: "Do you want to do it?"

J: "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Honestly, yeah it sounds really fun and exciting and I'd love to do it. But....I wanted to talk to you first about it. If you're not okay with this, I totally understand. I would never want to embarrass you or violate your trust in any way."

S: "I know. I suppose looking and not touching is one thing....but you'd still be touching someone else's butt, and having them touch yours....I don't know, it does sound a little sexual. Plus, I'm not too crazy about you being naked with a bunch of other people."

J: "I get it. All I can say is I trust Tina and the people there not to let things get too out of hand....and honestly if I was going to do this, I'd rather you be involved or at least there when it happens."

S: "I saw that even the people attending have to be naked, whether they're working out or not.... I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that. I know you know these people, but I don't know them all that well. I guess if you wanted to do it, I could be okay with it, but I don't know if I'd want to go. I'd just need to think about it."

J: "Of course! I'm not going to lie, I think it'll be a lot of fun and I want to do it, but only if you're okay with it. Take whatever time you need."

Jason was surprised and thrilled that Sarah was actually considering letting him do this rather than refuse it outright. He decided not to push the issue. If Sarah said no, Jason would understand. It would be hard not to be a little jealous of those who took part in the workout, but knew it wasn't worth causing trouble in his marriage.

The next day, Jason was sitting at his desk at work when he got a text from Sarah. "Hey, I've slept on it....and I'll be okay if you want to do it. I trust you, and I trust Tina. I can't promise I'll work up the courage to go there and watch myself, but if you want to do it, go for it 😘"

Jason couldn't believe it. Wow, I can't believe she's actually okay with this, he thought to himself as he started to get hard underneath his clothes. He immediately went to Tina's email and clicked the link to sign up. He had no idea who he'd be paired with, but he was just glad that they specified that it would be two women and one man per team!

Later that week, Jason got a notice that he would be paired with his friends Dana and Heather. Both were very attractive women who also happened to be married to non-members. Jason was a bit relieved; he felt that they could probably understand how conflicted he might be about signing up for a nude partner workout. He was a little surprised that the girls, and their husbands, agreed to it.

Later that day, Dana added Jason and Haley in a group chat.

Dana: "Hey guys....it looks like we all decided to be brave and signed up! Honestly, I'm glad I'm paired with you guys. I feel like we're all in a similar spot, with our spouses not necessarily involved in this little experiment..."

Jason: "Ditto! I'm honestly shocked that my wife didn't refuse right away when I told her about it. How did your guys react to it?"

S: "Oh man, Phil was all in from the get-go! The chance to be at a party seeing all those naked women working out AND getting spankings? He definitely wanted to join in! LOL he'll probably cheer you both on and tell you to spank me the hardest 😂"

Heather: "My husband was a little more hesitant, since he doesn't know you guys all that well. But since he's been invited to be there, I'm sure he absolutely wouldn't complain being around all that nakedness....I never thought in a million years I'd try something like this, but I figure you only live once, right?!"

S: "That's the spirit! Haha this whole thing sounds absolutely insane but I'd rather be among friends than just random strangers in this situation. Jay, I'm glad Sarah is okay with it. Will she be there at the party? I'm sure Heather and I can talk to her and let her know that we're not trying to fool around and cheat on our guys."

J: "I appreciate that! I think she's on the fence about showing up. I hope she does. Honestly I'd feel a little less guilty about participating if she's involved or at least there."

S: "That is so sweet! She is lucky to have a loyal guy like you. I don't think anyone can blame most guys for wanting to be around a bunch of naked women and show themselves off too 😂"

H: "Hahaha yep, pretty much all guys are the same 😜"

J: "I can assure you both that I'm not going to try anything inappropriate! Haha I promise I will be a perfect gentleman!"

S: "Even if you're on your best behavior, you're still gonna get a spanking! Haha I want that gift card and free month of membership! 😜"

H: "LOL I'm not looking forward to being spanked, but it'll make the running and squats more interesting! 🤣"

Jason couldn't believe how turned on he was already getting at their conversation. For a long time he found himself guilty of checking out the women in the gym in their tight-fitting clothing, as well as in bathing suits at the pool parties. The gym was full of attractive women, with Dana and Heather being no different, but knowing he was actually going to see them naked was incredibly exciting! The coaches Allie, Sadie, and Lauren were stunningly beautiful and fit, as were most of the women in the gym. You had women of various ages, ethnicities, body types, and fitness levels who could potentially attend this party and/or take part in the workout! Dana and Heather were both gorgeous; Jason couldn't believe he was going to get an up-close look what their breasts and nipples look like uncovered, whether or not they shaved their pussies, and what their butts looked like when not covered in spandex pants! Heather had a large tattoo on her upper thigh; Jason couldn't help but imagine how far up that tattoo went or if she had any more that were hidden. How would they react to being nude in mixed company? Would they be checking him out and admiring his body as well? Were they imagining how his penis and bare butt might look as well? As if the nudity wasn't enough, Jason also imagined what it was like to have both girls taking turns laying over his knee and spanking them with his bare hand, as well as being over their knees at various points, being spanked by them!

All that touching and attention was an exciting prospect for Jason; part of him worried that he'd be laughed at or feel inadequate compared to the other guys there. He imagined that pretty much everyone else who had not done a nude group workout before would be in the same boat as far as nervousness. Still, the thought of other female friends and acquaintances admiring and complimenting his body while seeing theirs was certainly an ego-boosting idea. Then again, he worried about sprouting an erection in public. Sure, Tina reassured the guys that it was inevitable, but it wouldn't be any less embarrassing, especially if Sarah was there watching! Would she get mad or jealous if that happened in public? Under normal circumstances, it was a risky proposition. But the fact that Sarah trusted him made Jason more confident in their relationship being able to withstand an event like this, even if it involved mutual touching of the backside with his teammates. Neither Jason nor Sarah were interested in opening up their relationship to outside participants, but this seemed different. Tina had gone out of her way to emphasize that, while the workout appeared a little on the naughty side, it was not meant to be sexual.

Every night that week, couldn't stop imagining what it would be like to work out at the gym totally nude with his other classmates. Jason was curious how running and squatting was going to feel with his cock and balls swinging freely; he imagined the girls, especially those with larger boobs, would have a similar concern! The thought of doing some of the other exercises nude was an exciting prospect as well. Lifting weights and movements like cleans, jerks, and snatches already had a double-entendre in their names, but he imagined what it would be like to do all those workouts without any sweaty clothes on. With no t-shirt to wipe his sweat away, he imagined his body would be very slippery as the workouts went on, which would be a strange feeling. I'd better make sure I bring an extra towel just in case, he thought to himself. Seeing his own body and all those other naked bodies in motion would probably be quite a sight; a natural view of how the muscles were supposed to move. Jason imagined it must be like the Ancient Greek Olympics where everyone competed nude. Thankfully it wouldn't be just guys, he thought to himself. Jason was secure enough in his own sexuality and wasn't immaturely grossed out by the sight of other naked men, but there was no doubt in his mind that he was 100% attracted to women. Some of the other functional movements like box jumps, pull-ups, ring dips, muscle-ups, squats, kettle-bell swings, toes-to-bar, and others would absolutely leave anyone fully exposed and would be quite revealing to watch. Thinking about the female teachers and classmates working out with their sweaty boobs bouncing, bare asses wiggling, bending over, and tightening. Not to mention all those vaginas and butt holes out in the open was enough to make any man as hard as a rock!

When the night of the event came, Jason was incredibly nervous. He made sure to pack everything he needed into his gym bag; a towel, soap and shampoo for the shower, as well as a small tube of hair gel. The irony of taking extra accessories for an event like this was not lost on him, but Jason wanted to look his best, and didn't want to be unprepared for anything. He even packed a small tube of personal lubricant just to be on the safe side...the last thing Jason wanted to was to get a boner in front of everyone that wouldn't go down, but if he had to duck in the bathroom and rub one out, at least he'd be prepared for that. He even made sure to pack some moisturizing healing ointment. Jason figured with all the spankings he'd be receiving from Dana and Heather, his butt cheeks would be incredibly sore and and in need of some relief.