A Spanking-Good Partner Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When round 4 was finally completed by everyone, all the contestants were sweating profusely from the running and squatting, yet treated to a large round of applause by the coaches and spectators. There were more than a few teary eyes and heavy breathing as all the contestants had incredibly sore, bruised bottoms. Any shyness about their nudity was long gone by this point as the teams high-fived each other, hugged in celebration, stretched to cool down, or gingerly touched their burning cheeks. Many of the athletes surveyed their own redness by looking at their own butts in the mirrors that were available. Some were even posing for pictures with their guests, as well as their new friends from Shady Oaks. Despite the soreness and exhaustion, everyone was smiling, laughing, and having a good time.

As Allie and Steve went around to record everyone's finishing times, Tina once again got on the microphone as everyone gathered around. "Well done, my darlings! You all looked amazing out there, and I know our friends from Shady Oaks were impressed with how hard you all work here in the gym! I know how nerve-racking it can be, getting naked in front of others for the first time, but I can see how much fun you've been having, and it warms my heart! I love each and every one of you, and I am so glad to see all of you so comfortable and relaxed with yourselves and around each other," Tina genuinely felt herself getting choked up and emotional as the crowd cheered and encouraged her with kind words before she continued.

"I mean it! The fact that we can all come here together, strip away our clothes and inhibitions, and even do something as silly and childish as a spanking contest to help break the ice while we work out is why I love you guys so much! I am so glad my family and I have shared this part of our lives with you!

Now, before you start rubbing and cooling off those sore bottoms, we are going to go around and find which team of 3 did the biggest number on each other! Like I said, some of you with darker skin might not necessarily be as bright red, but we can tell when there's some discoloration! So we're going to go around, team to team, and see which team has the brightest, reddest bottoms to hand our prizes to! So, let's all get with your teammates, and show us those gorgeous booties of yours!"

The teams got together as the coaches went around and playfully inspected each team. For just about every team, they would have each member turn their backs toward the crowd as Tina would comment on how red their butts looked, at which time she would turn to the crowd and playfully remark "Hmm.....I don't know, these cheeks just don't look quite red enough. Do you guys think we should help out with that?" Invariably the crowd would cheer in support as the "judges" would playfully give a few light, playful slaps to the contestants' butts; usually Sadie and Allie would double-team the guys, each taking one cheek, Steve, Adam, Sean, and Josh would each give a few light smacks to whichever girl they were closest to. Afterwards, Tina and Allie would give each team member a big hug before or after they all posed for a celebratory group picture, facing both forwards and backwards, much to the crowd's amusement!

Jason, Dana, and Heather's team came in second place, just behind the team of married couple Tim and Rachel along with Chloe came in second. Chloe was a beautiful, slightly curvy African-American girl, whose ample bottom looked a bit bruised and purplish, indicating that she had gotten as good of a spanking as she had given out! Both teams received some prizes as they hugged and congratulated each other. No one was overly distraught at not winning, as everyone was enjoying themselves. Tina spoke up on the microphone to close out the contest portion.

"Alright everyone, great job, we hope you all had a blast! I'm sure there are a lot of sore butts out there after this, and we have plenty of soothing moisturizing cream that you can use whenever you'd like!" As the coaches passed out small tubes of the cream for everyone, all the contestants took the chance to rub some cold aloe cream on their stinging bottoms. Some of the teammates playfully rubbed cream on each other's butts, as did any of the spouses/significant others who came up to congratulate them.

Sarah, Phil, and Curt approached their spouses as Sarah gave Jason a stern look on her face. Not sure if she was serious or upset with him, especially as she looked down at his penis, which was semi-hard at this point but steadily filling with blood and about to become fully erect. "I'm sorry honey," he pleaded, "Believe me, I was trying to keep calm out there and not be obnoxious about it, but sometimes I just couldn't help it! I'm not exactly used to all this." Sarah tried to look angry but eventually she busted out laughing, satisfied that he had fallen for it. She grabbed her husband's hardening cock and pulled him in for a tender kiss on the lips, while rubbing his red cheeks with the other hand.

As she pulled away, Jason was once again as hard as a rock. Sarah then squirted some aloe cream on her hands and began lovingly rubbing her husband's spanked behind. Jason stood proudly with a smile on his face and his penis at full attention. He noticed that a majority of the other guys from the workout, as well as husbands like Phil and Curt, had sported full erections as well, to the point where Tina once again got on the mic. "Okay, I see a few people out there getting a little frisky and excited, especially you gentlemen. I don't blame you boys; I know these things happen! You all know the rules though, if you need to step away and use the bathrooms or cool down in the showers, feel free! Just try and be discrete, please! Thank you!"

As the athletes began to make their ways to the showers, some of the spouses happily joined them. Seeing all that raw, pent up sexual energy was making Tina feel a bit excited herself. She shuddered with delight as her husband Bob wrapped his arms around her from behind and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. "I think the workout was a big hit," Bob said with a grin. Tina squealed with surprise when she felt Bob's erect penis rub up against her butt, rubbing perfectly in between her crack. "I guess all that spanking must have gotten us both a feeling a little frisky," Tina admitted with a giggle, "Let's take this to the office while everyone is cleaning up!" With that, the elder couple gleefully snuck away to the office to make love, trying to discretely cover their own excitement.

Inside one of the shower areas, there were several shower heads along the walls with some in the middle columns of the large, open-floor design for multiple people. As the crowd began making their way to their stalls, Jason and Sarah looked for a stall in the outer edges, trying not to draw as much attention to themselves. They decided to share a stall, placing their bottles of soap and shampoo on the ledge after they hung their towels up and turned on the water. As the water was warming up, they were soon joined by Dana, Phil, Heather, and Curt.

Once all the people made their way to the shower stalls, most of people inside tried in vain stop their own arousal, especially those who had participated in the workout. The shower was filled with wet, soapy, naked couples and singles; the couples could no longer contain themselves. Within minutes, nearly every man in the shower had a rigid erection pointing out from their body, while nearly every woman had visibly pointy nipples with flushed, lustful looks on their faces as they began rinsing and soaping each other. Jason, Phil, and Curt each began embracing their wives; kissing, washing, caressing, fondling as the girls moaned with pleasure and returned the favor.

As they looked around, the couples noticed that most of their friends were doing the same; some couples were kissing while others were rubbing each other's genitals; some had already begun to go down on each other, while others had already worked their way to various other sexual positions. "So much for people staying calm and discrete," Heather joked nervously. "Seriously, this is really fucking hot," Dana sighed, as she grabbed Phil's cock and jerked it up and down with soap before rinsing their bodies in the water. Dana got down on her knees and took Phil's cock in her mouth, not being able to hide her arousal anymore. Before long, Heather and Curt were furiously making out and groping each other all over.

Jason began taking Sarah from behind; softly suckling her neck and shoulders while groping her breasts. Sarah moaned softly as she felt her husband's erection pressed up against her butt and lower back. "Maybe if we can't beat 'em, join 'em?" Jason suggested as he began rubbing his wife's clit. "Mmmm-hmm," Sarah nodded in affirmation as she surrendered to the complete sexual ecstasy. She then turned around and directed Jason to the floor as he sat with his back against the column of shower heads, facing toward the crowd of bodies. Sarah lowered herself onto Jason's lap, grinding her clit and lips across his throbbing cock. Jason guided her to him, massaging her peachy butt cheeks while suckling on her pointy nipples. Similarly, Curt was laying down on the floor nearby as Heather lowered herself on top of her husband. As Curt entered Heather, Dana was down on all fours while Phil entered her from behind. "I can't believe we're doing all doing this together," Heather cried out as she saw and heard all the other couples in the shower having sex as well. Some had exited the shower before people had started having sex, while others stayed and watched while pleasuring themselves. Sarah soon shifted her weight, allowing Jason to enter her from their current position.

"Oh my god, you guys all look so hot right now," Dana moaned, looking at the 2 couples having sex side by side, knowing that her dirty talk was making Phil's penis even harder as he thrusted inside her from behind. "Look at those sexy asses on you ladies, riding those big cocks," Dana continued, building towards orgasm. Hearing Dana's words and knowing she was watching them made Jason and Curt thrust inside their wives even harder. "Oh my God," Heather and Sarah cried out at the same time, eventually holding hands while they rode their husbands. This was enough for Dana to scream in pleasure as she had a powerful orgasm, clenching up her vagina as Phil tensed up and shot his load inside her.

Curt and Heather switched positions, with Curt mounting Heather in the missionary position, while Sarah got on all fours and Jason entered her from behind. As Jason reached underneath and squeezed Sarah's breast, that sent her over the edge. "Oh yes Jay, I love it when you do that," Sarah moaned, verbalizing her pleasure, "I love...I love how big and hard you are!" Sarah began having a squirting orgasm so powerful that Jason slid out of her as she gushed. She laid on her stomach, struggling to keep elevated while her hips convulsed, continuing to squirt. Jason immediately started jerking his cock, knowing that he was about to finish as well. Seeing his wife's beautiful round ass in the air, having a mind-bending orgasm, being surrounded by all the nudity, watching Heather and Curt getting ready to cum, seeing and hearing Dana milking Phil's penis, licking up whatever cum he had left was a surreal experience.

Heather's body shook as she howled in pleasure, experiencing an orgasm similar to Sarah's, forcing Curt to slide out of her. Dana had a gleam in her eye, slowly massaging her clit seeing her friends reach climax together. Sarah turned and watched as well, while Heather was still finishing her orgasm. The girls watched eagerly while Jason and Curt's penises began to pulsate, with Jason shooting ropes of cum onto Sarah's butt and back. Curt soon ejaculated onto Heather's stomach and ample breasts. "Oh my God, you guys," Dana gasped, "That was so hot! That was beautiful!" The six friends spent the next minute or 2 catching their breath while several other people around them reached similar happy endings. Tim and Rachel were going at it with each other, as were Chloe and her boyfriend Keith, who showed up for moral support.

"I think we'd all better clean up before we rejoin the party," Jason said with a laugh as he caught his breath. Sarah, Dana, Heather, Curt, and Phil all laughed and agreed. They all took a second to compose themselves as they got up and turned their shower stalls back on. Some of the people around them were still either having sex or masturbating, but Jason, Sarah, and their friends were simply enjoying the show as they calmly washed and embraced each other.

The ladies looked absolutely radiant in their wet, post-orgasmic glow and their guys were equally satisfied. Jason in particular had been worried about getting blue balls from the extended periods of full arousal during his workout. As if the sight of his wife, friends, and acquaintances from the gym all naked together and moving around was not titillating enough, but the spankings certainly had an effect on almost everyone's libidos in the moment: the role play, the feeling of bare hands on exposed buttocks, the closeness of the nerves to the genital areas and other erogenous zones. Even the temporary pain only heightened the after-effects on those who had received the spankings. Fully exhausted and exhilarated, Jason, Sarah, and their new friends finished their shower and finally dried off. They spent the rest of the night enjoying themselves at the party; dancing, playing games, having fun with the body paint, enjoying the refreshments and conversation, and didn't bother putting their clothes on until the night was over.

Those who were there that day felt like they had all experienced something unique together, shedding their clothes and inhibitions among friends. Even the impromptu couples' orgy in the shower after the workout was relatively tame, considering that no one had issues with overstepping personal relationship boundaries, nor was anyone's consent violated. Plus it was an adults-only environment, which was a relief for everyone involved.

In the years to come, CrossFit Rise & Grind would schedule the occasional nude workout class, which was generally much less sexually-charged than the initial group workout party that introduced the CFR&G and nudist group from Shady Oaks to each other. More of the nudists became members of the gym (although they weren't always happy to wear clothes during the regular operating classes). Similarly, more of the textile members had been convinced to try the nude workout classes and ended up loving the experience.

Bob and Tina were absolutely thrilled to see the positive effect this had on their friends and clients, who they truly viewed as part of their extended family. True to her word, Tina and her family maintained the same warm, friendly, and wholesome relationship with all their members, both clothed and unclothed.

Although she remained professional at all times, Tina was still known for lovingly flirting and teasing with those who had been brave enough to take part in the nude workouts and parties....even jokingly threatening to administer more than a few spankings as a source motivation during exercising!