A Spanking-Good Partner Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright you naughty boys and girls, here's what will happen while one of your teammates is doing their air squats! As you can see, my handsome son in law has assumed the position over my lap! This is a classic over-the-knee position. Granted, you might both be a little sweaty, so it could be tough to maintain this position. Also, if the spanker is a little smaller than the spankee and/or doesn't want all that weight on their lap, you can always shift the weight to something more comfortable. You could always spread your lap apart a bit if that helps; ladies, when you're spanking a man, make sure you're leaving some room between your thighs so their genitalia will have some breathing room and won't be too squashed! Especially if there are any erections poking through!"

As the crowd laughed, Steve got up, shifted his weight, and laid across Tina's left leg. "As you can see here, Steve is only laying over one knee; this is personally my favorite position! So much versatility, plus it's usually more comfortable for both people. Much more even weight distribution, plus as you can see, his booty is in the perfect spot where I wouldn't have to reach my arm too far back to spank at the right angle on the right spots. And guys, when you have one of your lovely lady partners over one knee, it'll be a lot easier for you to keep your legs spread a bit, so your penis and testicles can hang freely and comfortably." Tina gave Steve a few light smacks before she hooked her right leg around Steve's legs, securing him in place. "This is also good if you're spanking someone who squirms or kicks a bit too much! You can use that other leg to lock them right in place!"

After a few more playful smacks, Tina giggled and let Steve go as they both stood up and continued the demonstration. "Once the squatter has finished his or her set of squats, all 3 of you switch positions! So, whoever was just getting a spanking before will now be squatting, while the previous squatter will have a seat and give their legs a rest. At this point, whoever was sitting down before and giving a spanking now must get over the knee of the previous squatter and will be spanked by him or her. You can all rotate and switch as many times as you like until the 3 of you have completed 75 total squats. Once you get to 75, then you'll all go for another 400 m run to start your next round; rinse and repeat until 4 rounds are completed or we hit the 20-minute time cap! I would recommend each team alternate the order each round, that way everyone has an equal chance to spank, and be spanked by, both of their teammates until the workout is done!"

The coaches gave a quick display of how the switching would work. Allie, who finished squatting, sat down where her Mom previously sat, while Tina got over Allie's knee as Steve started squatting. Then Steve sat down, took Allie over his knee, and Tina squatted. They also reversed the order to demonstrate how the alternate round would flow as well. "We know it can probably be a little complicated and tough to keep track of everything in the moment, but just do your best," Tina recommended, "Also, the three of us will be around to spot you all and help if you have any questions!"

Tina then stood up and had Allie and Steve stand next to each and turn their backs to the crowd, showing off their well-toned behinds as Tina continued the demonstration by motioning towards and pointing at parts of their butts. "As far as the actual spanking goes, a good rule of thumb is to aim for the 'sit spots,' which are the lower half, the fleshy part of the cheeks. It's mostly muscle and fatty tissue. Much less painful than hitting the bone or serious nerve centers. No need to hit the inner thighs or back of your partners' legs; cheeks only, please!

Also, keep in mind the difference between male and female bottoms. As you can see, men's butts are typically longer, more muscular and solid-looking. Women's butts, on the other hand, are a bit rounder since our hips are generally wider."

Tina, at this point, lovingly rubbed her daughter's bottom before giving Allie some sharp, playful smacks as she yelped and giggled in surprise. "Notice how even a booty as firm as my Allie's will still have plenty of jiggle in it when you hit the right sit spots," Tina said, unable to control her glee as Allie shrieked in laughter with the rest of the crowd. "Plus a few extra spanks for good luck," Tina laughed as she kept spanking her daughter, "And a few more, just because I'm your Mom!" Allie squealed with laughter even more before turning away.

"Okay Mom, that's enough," Allie yelped, with tears of laughter forming as she rubbed the sting out of her bottom, bouncing back and forth on the tip of her toes, unconcerned about her boobs bouncing up and down. "And that of course, is the infamous 'spanking dance' which some of you might find yourselves doing to take the sting out of your reddened heinies," Tina giggled as the crowd erupted in laughter. "Remember my loves, we're not trying to hurt each other, we're just having a little fun," she explained, "Be safe, use your towels when you need to, and be respectful of your partners always! Go ahead with the Warm-Up/Activation, and we'll begin in 5 minutes; have a great time!"

The crowd applauded as the teams began to split off and get ready to warm up. Jason and Sarah embraced. "Good luck, handsome," Sarah said between kisses, "Hopefully they'll let me join you in the showers after you're done!" "I'm sure that can be arranged," Jason said coyly, smiling from ear to ear. Dana and Heather were also getting similar pieces of encouragement from their husbands as the three began to warm up together. Already, the teammates seemed to shake off most of the nerves and seemed to be more comfortable with being nude in front of one another.

As part of their warm-up, the teams did a 200-meter jog around the outside of the building. Thankfully this area was covered up temporary fences, tarps, and curtains, allowing them the privacy needed to avoid any unwanted attention from any on-lookers or neighbors. Jason, Dana, and Heather loved getting a sneak preview of what it's like to run naked with their friends and classmates. Doing burpees in the nude was a unique experience, as were wall walks. Seeing groups of naked people using pull-up bars for knee raises left nothing to the imagination; while some tried to keep their legs closed and be discrete, it was impossible to cover one's most private areas when the movement required legs to be in the air. Taking turns doing chin-ups with 9-second holds at the top saw each athlete show off their core muscles in ways that their classmates would have never gotten to see. Most of the women had their hair tied up in ponytails, while some of the guys and girls had colorful ankle socks and sweatbands on, which were allowed.

"Well, so far this was as crazy as I thought it would be," Dana laughed, "I can't believe Tina talked us all into this!" "We haven't even started yet," Heather nervously reminded her, "Speaking of the workout....how hard should we go with the spanking?" "I can take it, especially if we're looking to win those gift cards and free memberships," Jason offered, "But that's up to you girls; if you want me to back off or go easy, I will, just let me know." "You're a sweetheart for saying that, Jay, but I can take it. I want to get those prizes too." "Okay, me too," Heather shyly giggled, "I just hope that cool moisturizer cream does the trick once we're done." "I'm sure Curt will only be too happy to help with that," Jason teased. He was all too happy to follow his 2 gorgeous naked partners to the starting area; Jason enjoyed seeing the two lovely lady butts he would soon have the pleasure of spanking. All of this was happening while being surrounded by other naked women, including his beautiful wife, who would be there cheering him on. I have died and gone to Heaven, he thought to himself as they lined up in the starting area.

As the teams lined up, Jason was fascinated about who was paired up with who. Some groups included married couples, who seemed game for anything. Other teams, like his, who had no romantic relationship connection, seemed a little more awkward and anxious around each other as they glanced at each other's nude bodies for the first time. For Jason, it was pretty sexy to see, and also fascinating to observe how all these friends went from being shy and afraid to being comfortable and playful with each other in the buff. Once everyone was ready, Allie activated the clock and counted down, giving the signal for the athletes to start running.

As the teams took off running, Jason was very careful to run in a way where his dick and balls were not bouncing around in a painful way. The sight of Dana and Heather's luscious bouncing breasts on either side of him, combined with the amount of bare female asses in front of him and the friction of his penis bobbing up and down caused it to grow and stiffen once again, much to his chagrin. Hearing the squeals of delight from the other women reveling in their nakedness only made his erection stick out even straighter. At this point though, Jason realized he wasn't the only guy this was happening to; a majority of the guys found themselves growing to various levels of arousal, from fully to semi-hard and back. He overheard some of the older women from the nudist resort catcall as his and several teams passed by, saying things like "Nice cocks!" Causing the runners to laugh out loud. Dana caught herself staring at Jason's boner as it bounced up and slapped against his lower stomach with every step. "Geez, Jay! Doesn't that thing ever go down?!" Dana teased as she, Jason, and Heather burst into laughter on their way back to their workout area.

Heather had agreed to squat first, while Jason offered himself up as the first to get a spanking. As Dana draped her towel over the box, she sat down and patted her left thigh before giggling and turning to Jason. "Over my knee, young man," she teased as Jason was trying in vain to calm down. Still, his erection continued to bob up and down as he walked. Dana and Heather couldn't help but giggle and stare at how hard he was. "I'm so sorry," Jason apologized, "I'm not trying to make this any weirder than it already is!" "Sweetie, no need to apologize! I'd almost be offended if it wasn't pointing up to the ceiling," Dana laughed, "That's the proper way for a penis to greet a lady! Now come on, time for your spanking, you bad boy!"

Jason blushed and laughed as he laid across Dana's thigh. He carefully positioned himself, trying to lay over her knee as comfortably as he could, using the bench to hold his weight up and take some pressure off Dana's thigh. His penis and testicles pointed and drooped towards the ground; rubbing up against Dana's thigh kept Jason very hard, but the thigh itself also kept it pointing downwards like a horse. Jason blushed and laughed as he laid across Dana's thigh; the team laughed when they overheard Sarah cheering "Get him good, Dana!" He carefully positioned himself, trying to lay over her knee as comfortably as he could, using the bench to hold his weight up and take some pressure off Dana's thigh. His penis and testicles pointed and drooped towards the ground; rubbing up against Dana's thigh kept Jason very hard as it rubbed against her sweaty thigh. Oh man, I hope I don't cum during this, Jason thought as he made sure his butt was in the right position as he prepared for his spanking. He was not expecting Dana to go easy on him, and she did not! Dana wasted no time in raining down slaps on Jason's bare bottom, alternating from quick smacks to hard, methodical slaps, alternating from cheek to cheek as Jason seethed in pain. Despite sneaking peeks at all the naked athletes and spectators surrounding him, Jason's arousal faded a bit with the sharp, stinging pain in his backside. He felt incredibly vulnerable yet was enjoying the attention from Dana, Heather, and Sarah. All the teasing and attention to his body made him feel attractive and desirable; these were not feelings he had very often!

As Heather powered through her 25 air squats, she found herself not thinking about how afraid she was about being nude in public as she focused on completing her workout. She didn't necessarily feel objectified or singled out since everyone was in the same state of undress. She loved the attention she was getting from her husband, and the positive affirmations from girlfriends like Dana, Allie, Tina, and now Sarah. She also deep down knew that she felt a little flattered by the glances and the erections she helped cause in Curt, Jason, Phil, and some of the other men she knew. Not because she wanted to sleep with them or wanted to be leered at, but part of her did appreciate that they found her body to be attractive without worrying that they would try to force themselves on her or assault her in some way; so far, no one had really given off that sort of vibe as far as she was concerned! Plus, she felt her nipples hardening and the moisture between her legs increase with her heartbeat. I know this isn't supposed to be sexual, Heather thought to herself, But damn, this is making me horny!

As Heather finished her 25 air squats, she called out for the team to switch. By this time, Jason's bottom was already starting to turn a brighter shade of red. He quickly removed himself from Dana's lap and rubbed tender butt cheeks while getting ready for his squats. His erection had subsided, but his penis was far from shriveled up; he was still semi-aroused and well-hung at this point, maintaining much of a size he was quite proud of. He loved seeing the smile on Dana and Heather's faces as he caught them staring at his body; he was certainly staring at theirs, and was sure they knew it as well.

"Uh oh, look like it's my turn," giggled Dana as she stood up and let Heather take her spot on the bench. Jason prepared to do his set of 25 squats as Dana climbed over Heather's knee. Dana's butt was shapely and round, and was noticeably whiter than the rest of her body due to tan lines; her large breasts swung to and fro as she assumed the position over Heather's lap. Once Dana was ready, Heather giggled and began spanking Dana's butt as Jason began squatting. He had an excellent view: Heather's hand slapping Dana's beautiful round bottom, causing her cheeks to wobble and turn pink. He could hear Heather laugh as Dana would taunt her "Come on, you can spank me harder than that!" Seeing both Heather's and Dana's boobs jiggle back and forth during this was almost too much for Jason to handle. As he squatted, he relished the cool air on his sore cheeks as his penis swung up and down like an elephant's trunk; seeing Heather spank Dana was very sexy as well. Before long, Heather was squealing with laughter as she saw Jason's dick became fully hard, once again slapping his lower stomach as it pointed straight to the sky. Behind Jason, Tina walked up to cheer them on. "That's it Jay, all the way to the ground! Those cheeks are looking nice and red too, make sure you squeeze them together on the way up," Tina giggled and playfully smacked Jason's butt as he stood up between squats. His penis seemed to stick out even straighter at Tina's flirtatiousness, loving the attention he was getting.

As Jason finished his squats, he called out for the girls to switch places. As Heather stopped spanking Dana, Dana gently rose to her feet, frantically rubbing her sore bottom and bouncing on her tip-toes, oblivious to her ample breasts bouncing freely up and down. Jason tried not to stare, but Dana burst out laughing, catching him staring at her once again with one of the stiffest erections of his life. "Careful where you point that thing," Dana teased before turning to Heather, "Come on, let's hurry up! Heather, your turn to get a spanking! Get her good, Jay!" Jason blushed as he tried to get his erection under control. He gladly sat down as Heather giggled at his skyward-pointing member before assuming the position over his knee. Although Jason's own butt was still a little sore from Dana's spanking earlier, he was all too happy to feel Heather lay her bare waist on his thigh, presenting her round, juicy booty to be spanked.

Jason was already turned on by this time, but being able to touch Heather's bare butt was a rare opportunity, and something he knew he would do to Dana during this race as well. Normally he was only allowed to touch his wife's exposed backside, but this was one of the few exceptions where it would be okay! He quickly gave her sweaty, round cheeks a rub and a squeeze before he raised his hand up to begin spanking. As Jason got into a rhythm, he heard Heather yelp in pain and he stopped for a bit. "Sorry, is that too much?" he asked, genuinely concerned. "No it's okay, I can take it. Keep going," Heather grunted. "Come on Jay, don't go easy on her, she didn't go easy on me," Dana laughed as she kept squatting, not concerned at this point about how much her boobs were jiggling. Jason resumed spanking Heather's upturned bottom as she squealed in pain. However, Jason noticed out of the corner of her eye that Heather was fighting back a smile; he wasn't sure if it was sweat or not, but he could feel the moisture increase on his thigh. It certainly felt like Heather was getting wet and aroused the harder and faster she got spanked. Despite Jason's erection calming down somewhat, it became tough for him to not focus on it, as his penis would occasionally brush up against Heather's leg and hip. Neither wanted to acknowledge it, preferring to keep focused on the task and hand and not make it awkward.

Dana finished her set of 25 squats, and then let her teammates know it was time to go running again to start their second round. It was difficult to hear in the room; not only was the DJ playing music throughout the workout, but the sound of dozens of spankings was deafening. The sound of hands slapping against bare butts was a loud cacophony that sounded comically like a round of applause, even with the occasional cry of pain breaking through the noise. Heather carefully backed off of Jason's lap, although her now-reddened butt had brushed against his engorged cock. Heather gasped and backed away. "I'm sorry," both said to each other before pausing and laughing at the slightly embarrassing mistake. At this point, modesty was long gone, although it didn't make the situation any less unusual for the longtime friends. As the three teammates briefly toweled off their sweat, Jason noticed the excess moisture on his thigh where Heather had been. He noticed that it didn't necessarily feel or smell like sweat. Holy shit, he thought to himself, I think she must have came just a little bit over my knee! Man I hope Sarah and Curt aren't going to notice or be pissed about that.

Despite his worries, they quickly toweled off their sweat and began their second 400 m run. This time people were less inhibited and awkward, having gotten a bit more used to the nudity. The spectators were treated to quite a show of bright red butt cheeks, bouncing breasts, swinging penises, and glistening vulvas as the athletes ran.

Tina was all too happy to cheer on the contestants over the microphone. "Looking good, everyone! One round down, three more to go! Remember to switch up the order in reverse when you get back! Whoever squatted first will now squat third, and vice versa, so you all get to get to spank the person who spanked you last time! I see a lot of reddened cheeks out there; make sure you do a good job and stick with it, or I might take you all over my knee!" The crowd laughed with Tina as the runners came back to their spots for round 2.

As the rounds continued on, Jason's arousal fluctuated here and there; occasionally going hard and soft here and there. He was very turned on seeing all those naked people; seeing the ladies he saw almost every day in the gym naked with freshly-spanked butts and freely-jiggling boobs felt like a near-constant rush of endorphins. Getting the chance to spank both Heather's and Dana's gorgeous butts was a treat for Jason, as was being over both their knees and spanked by them at certain points.