A Special Day at The Swingers Club

Story Info
Four expected and one unexpected encounter.
2.4k words
3.62
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, and Joe went to the swingers club he used to visit. He was kind of a regular there. He was single, popular, and much esteemed by the other regulars. And he was well known for his ability to fuck several women in one night.

He had stripped off his clothes and swept a towel around his loin, and now he entered the room with the large mat. There, he spotted Emily, an old friend whom he had fucked many times before. They sat down together on a bench at the wall and talked about Joe's bird-watching trips, about Emily's and her husband Dick's last vacation, and much more. Then Joe said,

"By the way, where is Dick? I haven't spotted him yet."

"Oh, can't you see? He is fucking Hazel, right over there."

"Oh, sorry. Well, it seems as though they are enjoying themselves.

"Oh, yeah, really, they do. Look at Dick now; he is fucking Hazel so hard that she slides an inch at every thrust. And I guess his cock fills her fully. I should know, shouldn't I?"

"Sure, you should. But what about yourself? Want a good fuck on the mat?"

"Yeah, sure, I do. I really want to get your big cock inside me, Joe. C'mon!"

They put their towels on the bench and stepped out on the mat, and Emily lay down just beside her husband.

"Hello, Dick," she said. "I'm going to fuck with Joe now."

"Fine," Dick answered. "Have a good time!"

She gave Joe a mischievous smile. And then she grabbed his cock and wanked it while looking straight into his face. He smiled back at her and started to massage her pussy.

After a while, she started moaning, and he grabbed her thighs and moved them apart. She placed his cock at her pussy-hole, he pushed into her, and they fucked missionary style for a while. Then he withdrew; she turned on her knees and hands, and he started to fuck her doggy style. Soon, she started to breath heavily, and then she came. But Joe kept back. He intended to fuck several women that evening, so he spared himself.

After Joe withdrew, she hugged him.

"Joe, you fuck me so good, like always. Thanks for tonight. Now I'm going to find some other guy who also wants to fuck me."

Joe walked around on the mat, where a number of couples were fucking frantically. He knew quite a lot of them from his previous visits, and he had fucked most of the women there. He stopped here and there, made humorous comments on the fucking, and got lots of joking, mirth, and laughter in response.

When he looked back on the bench, he spotted a woman wrapped in a towel who had just arrived. He hadn't seen her before. And she looked a bit lost. So he guessed that it was her first time at the club. He gauged her to be forty-five to fifty, although it was difficult to guess. She looked rather worn down and had bags under her eyes.

He went up to her and said, "Hello," while wrapping his towel around him.

"She looked up at him with a shy look and answered, "Hello."

"I'm Joe," he continued. "Is it your first time here?"

"Yes, it is," she answered. "I'm Ruby. I've never been to a swingers club before. So I'm totally inexperienced. Do you come here often?"

"Well, fairly often. I used to come here every second Friday or so. We are a friendly and easy-going gang here, you know. So I hope you will enjoy your visit. Would you like to fuck, or just watch?"

"Well, I was hoping that some kind man would find me worth fucking, although I do look pretty ugly."

"You don't, Ruby. And the way people look is really of no importance here. Look around on the mat. Can you see any Hollywood beauties there?"

"Well, no, actually. Only ordinary people, it seems."

"Right. That's what we are here, ordinary people."

"Joe, am I worth fucking?"

"Yes, you are, Ruby. Shall we move on to the mat?"

"Well, I'm not so used to fucking in front of other people, actually. Do they have any private rooms here?"

"Yeah, there are some. Let's see if we can find an empty one."

Joe led her along a corridor and opened a door. But the room was already occupied; a couple was fucking vigorously in there. But the next room was empty.

They went into the room. The walls were painted in deep red, and there were artistic paintings depicting fucking couples on the walls. Ruby looked around. Then she lowered her eyes and stood still. Joe didn't move either; he sensed that Ruby wasn't entirely comfortable with the situation. But after a while, she let go of her towel and stood naked in front of him. Joe took off his towel, picked up hers from the floor, folded them neatly, and put them on a chair by the bed.

"Shall we lie down on the bed together, Ruby?"

Ruby hesitated for a moment. Then she nodded, "Yes, let's do that."

They laid down on the bed beside each other. Joe waited for Ruby to take the first steps. He thought he must be careful not to force her.

At first, they just lay there. But after a while, Ruby stroked Joe along his breast and loin. Then she closed a hand around his penis and held it.

Joe decided that it was safe for him to proceed. He placed a hand on her vagina and asked, "Okay?" And she nodded. And then he slid a finger along her labia and into her entrance. Her vagina was dry. She wasn't ready. He withdrew his finger.

"Ruby, we don't have to stress this, you know. They used to have some tasty food on their buffet here. What about having some?"

"But is it expensive? I don't have a lot of money."

"It's included in the entrance fee, Ruby. You don't have to pay anything."

"Well, let's go then."

They wrapped their towels around their loins again and went to the buffet.

*****

They sat down at a table, with their towels draped around their loins and their upper bodies naked. Joe had brought coffee and some food from the buffet.

Ruby sipped her coffee. Joe looked at her. Then he said, "Ruby, how are you, actually? You look tired."

Ruby looked back at him. "Well, yes, I'm tired." She paused. "My husband, Edwin, got a stroke a couple of years ago."

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that," Joe answered. "How bad is it?"

"It's really bad. He lost most of his mobility. He needs help with everything. And, worst of all, his personality changed. Often, he is awfully mean to me."

"It sounds terrible. You must have a hard time nursing him."

"I have, yes. I have to leave him for several hours when I work at the mall nearby. It's not working well to leave him alone. But I have to. He gets a small disability pension, but we need my income to manage."

She had tears in her eyes. Joe put a hand on her shoulder. "But now you are here, Ruby. In order to forget the hard life for a couple of hours, I guess."

"Yes. My sister is visiting me. She offered to look after him for me. So I could get away a little and relax. First, I didn't know what to do. But then I decided to do something extraordinary that would move me sincerely. So that I would be able to forget for a while. That's why I'm here now."

Joe seized her hands across the table and squeezed them gently. "Is your visit here going like you expected, Ruby?"

She looked at him, and smiled faintly. "Not quite. I didn't expect to be seated bare-breasted at a buffet with a man and talk about my hard life."

"Are you disappointed?"

"No, no! Not at all! On the contrary, I'm so glad that somebody is listening to me. But I'm taking up your time, Joe. I guess you are here to fuck some nice women."

"I'm glad to be here with you, Ruby. Your story moved me, really."

"Joe?"

"Yes, Ruby?"

"Shall we go back to the private room and try again?"

*****

They lay on the bed beside each other. They caressed each other, slowly and softly. Ruby was hesitant at first, but after a while, she became more daring. And Joe kept a low profile and let Ruby decide what to do. After a while, she asked him to fondle her breasts. And when he did so, he sensed that she had started to relax. She continued to caress his body, and then, she softly stroked his penis. And she asked him if he would touch her vagina. So Joe cupped her vagina and massaged it gently. She sighed, and closed her eyes. And slowly, very slowly, her vagina started to get moist.

After a while, Ruby's breath got heavier, and her sighs got deeper. And then he heard her moaning. And she said,

"Joe, would you like to fuck me now?"

Joe put on a condom, and then he entered her and started to fuck her slowly and very gently. She lay on her back, and he was between her thighs. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed him hard against her.

They continued to fuck slowly for quite some time. Then suddenly, Ruby's breath got faster, and he felt her vagina tighten around his penis. And then she came. Her orgasm was soft but long. And, then, she lay still under him, still holding him in her arms.

After a while, he withdrew from her, and they lay side by side, caressing each other. She said,

"Joe, you are so kind. I feel better than I've been in a long time. Thank you!"

"Thank you, Ruby. It was so wonderful to be with you. I'm so glad I met you!"

*****

Eventually, Ruby left, and Joe went back to the room with the mat. The activity there had slowed down. There were still a couple of pairs fucking. But most of the men were exhausted, so the women couldn't get any more from them. So instead, people cuddled here and there on the mat.

When Joe arrived, he was warmly greeted. Especially the women were happy to get him back on the mat since the guys there weren't able to fuck them any more that evening.

"Where have you been all evening, Joe? We have been waiting for you!"

Alice grabbed his erect cock and started sucking it. Hazel gripped his hand and moved it to her pussy, and asked him to fingerfuck her. And Bonnie caressed him with strokes and kisses all over his body. And the men encouraged them with humorous comments.

"Now, let's see how Joe is going to fuck our beloved wives," one of them said.

Alice stopped her sucking, looked up, and smiled mischievously at Joe. "May I sit down on you, sir?"

Joe laughed, "Of course, my lady. Please be seated."

Then Alice straddled him. Bonnie, who had caressed him so intensely, gripped his cock and placed it at Alice's pussy-hole. And Alice lowered herself onto the cock until it disappeared completely into her. 

Now, Hazel and Bonnie were waiting eagerly to see Joe fuck Alice. 

But Alice sat still on Joe. She smirked at him. 

"Joe, you were absent with that new woman for more than one hour. She must have been a hell of a fucker."

Joe looked bewildered. "But we didn't fuck all the time."

"What did you do then?" Alice made a quick forward thrust on Joe, making her pussy knead his cock. 

Joe blinked at the unexpected, titillating thrust.

"We talked."

"You talked? What did you talk about?"

"She told me about her hard life with a disabled husband. But what the hell, Alice, are we going to fuck or talk?"

Bonnie intervened. "Poor girl. I don't think we should dig more into her private life. Now, show us some good fucking, please. And do it fast. We are two more horny ladies here who want to get fucked."

Alice stopped her interrogation of Joe. Instead, she started to move her pussy vigorously up and down on his cock, and he pushed back into her with deep, forceful thrusts. Soon, her breath accelerated, and her pussy started to twitch around his cock. And then she came hard on him.

After her climax, Alice stepped off Joe, and Bonnie was about to straddle him in her turn. But Joe stopped her.

"Bonnie, dear, I want to fuck you from behind this time. Is that okay?"

"Oh, yes, it is," Bonnie answered. "I would love to!"

She went down on her knees and hands and parted her thighs for him. 

This time, it was Hazel who guided his cock into Bonnie. And then he fucked Bonnie forcefully, hitting the bottom of her pussy with each thrust. Bonnie sighed and moaned. And after a while, she came in a long, intensive orgasm.

"Joe, do you have any stamina left to fuck me as well?"

That was Hazel. Joe answered, "Of course I have, Hazel. I really look forward to it."

She laid down on her back and spread her thighs wide apart for him.

He laid down on her and entered her. When he had inserted his cock into her, he stopped moving, looked at her, and smiled. 

"Hazel, love, how does it feel?"

Hazel pushed her pussy harder against his cock and smiled happily back at him.

"It feels so awfully good, Joe, having your big cock filling up my pussy so completely."

He raised her legs cautiously and placed them on his shoulders. Then he thrust his cock deeper into her, leaned forward, and kneaded her breasts.

Hazel sighed lustfully. She moved a hand to her clit and kneaded it, while Joe thrust forcefully into her. And at each thrust, his pelvis hit her pussy lips. After a while, she started to moan and say incoherent words. And suddenly, she shut her eyes and climaxed.

This time, Joe didn't hold back any longer but spurted fiercely into her.

*****

While driving home, Joe reflected on the encounters of the evening. He was extremely satisfied with the lustful fucking on the mat.

But still, he couldn't get Ruby out of his mind...