A Special Friend

Story Info
Two young men in a small town experiment with each other.
2.3k words
4.61
16k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wulfie68
wulfie68
65 Followers

This story tells the tale of two young men who were friends from their earliest days of school, but all sex that takes place is between people 18 years or older.

Derek and I met in kindergarten and struck up a friendship right away. He was a big kid, he always was. He was always a couple inches taller than most of us, with a broad shouldered build that was evident in him, even as a child. He had brown hair and soft brown "puppy dog" eyes, to go along with his square jaw. I never really understood why he wasn't more popular with the girls, but for some reason he just didn't attract them. He had a few minor flings as on his journey from elementary school and on through high school but he was definitely no Romeo.

Looking back, I can say a good part of it was due to his older brother Shane. Shane was also a big kid, with a bit of a reputation for being a tough kid and not always the nicest one in the small northern Saskatchewan town we grew up in. As Derek and I went through our journey from kids, to adolescents, and on to young men, Shane was always there, trying to coach us up, to make sure people "respected" us, and part of his coaching was how to "treat bitches".

In contrast to my near giant of a friend, I was the proverbial skinny redheaded kid, with freckles and later on, glasses. I wasn't short but I wasn't tall, and my frame didn't thicken up or add much muscle until well after high school. I was the kid that would get tripped in the hall and pushed around a lot in the early years... unless Derek was there. I started to gain size at end of high school but I was never as imposing as my best friend, even on my best and his worst days.

Life in a small town can be a mixed bag as you grow up. We lived in an outdoorsman's paradise: local rivers and lakes had robust fish populations and the wooded areas were a hunter's delight, with black bear, deer and moose in large number. Conversely, for those looking for love (or something akin to it), the ratio of girls to boys in town was skewed badly and as we grew older it was exacerbated by the fact that our town was a highly transient town supported by male dominated industries, while many of the young women who grew up there left to pursue higher education, careers, or just the bright lights and excitement of the big city. Sadly for Derek and I, as we grew out of our teens and finished puberty, our romantic lives were all but non-existent.

Derek and I had graduated high school and had both passed our 18th birthdays. Derek had joined Shane at their Dad's road maintenance business, running heavy equipment, and Derek was apprenticing as a heavy duty equipment mechanic at the same time. I was working at a gas station and convenience store, trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life (as this surely was not it).

Like most young men, we were all hormones and hard-ons, with no place to put them. The first time I saw someone get a blowjob, it was 20 year old Shane pushing his drunk 18 year old girlfriend to her knees in the the family room in their basement. We'd been at a house party, where under-aged drinking was rampant (the legal age was 19 which meant Shane could buy beer and get us drunk... as long as we made sure to slip him an extra couple bucks) and after we were crashing at Shane and Derek's place, as their parents turned a deaf ear to what went on in the basement.

Shane announced he was "really fuckin' horny" and the next thing we knew, he was sticking his cock in the girl's mouth, cackling,

"Watch this boys! She loves this! She can't get enough of The Cock! If you're lucky, maybe I'll get her to blow you too!"

Derek and I looked on, wide-eyed as the young woman slobbered all over Shane's 6" erection, until he pulled his cock out and came all over her face. She stumbled to the bathroom and cleaned herself, then he took her hand and dragged her into his bedroom telling us,

"OK, time for me to fuck her! Don't jerk off together, boys! No homos allowed here" Again cackling in his half drunken voice.

Derek and I looked at each other, unable to believe what we'd just seen. He threw a blanket at me as I sat on the couch where I would crash, and headed into his bedroom. I didn't fall asleep right away, replaying the sloppy blowjob in my head, wishing it was me and listening to Shane bang away at his girlfriend. I wondered if he was serious about sharing her skills, but decided he wasn't, that it was the beer talking, and fell asleep.

I woke up about 6:00 a.m. the next morning when she stumbled out of Shane's room to use the bathroom. I feigned sleep but cracked my eyes to get a good look at her naked body as she first to the bathroom and then more quickly back into Shane's room. She wasn't spectacularly beautiful, especially sleep rumpled and hung over, but she was real, live and naked; something that had been a rarity in my life to that point.

Other than the occasional house party, on the weekends, we'd get together at the local bar. They brought in strippers who would do a dance at 12:20 pm for the lunch crowd, then again at 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm and the last one at 7:30 pm, then they cleared the stage and got set up for whatever band or DJ they had for the weekend, who usually stated off around 9:00 pm or 9:30 pm. They'd play a couple or maybe 3 sets and then we'd all get kicked out by the 2:00 a.m. closing.

We'd get off work on Fridays, get changed and head over there, hoping to catch a show or 2 of the "dancers", but our dream was that we'd meet some young lady that was new in town, visiting someone, or just passing through. And it never happened. Once, one of our buddies hooked up with the stripper, but when he woke up in the morning, in her room, she was packed and gone, and his wallet was emptied of its cash.

Derek bought an old double wide trailer, next to their parents' place, and after the bar closed, that's where we'd invariably end up. We'd have another beer, maybe make something to eat, maybe watch some TV and crash.

Sometimes we rented adult movies to watch and on one of those nights things took a turn. As close friends do, we'd often talked about our crushes, frustrations and eventually the need to jerk off to soothe the aches we'd get some nights, and gently teased each other a bit about it. We were watching a movie starring Amber Lynn, and the one scene had her with two guys. We were wishing we were the guys and Derek said, those fateful words,

"I need to get more comfortable."

After announcing this, he took off his shirt and unzipped his jeans, sliding them down his legs. Seeing this I followed suit, with a quick reply of "me too."

As I was removing my outer layer of clothing, I watched as he slid down his underwear, his long erect cock, slapping him in the 6 pack abs, that had been hidden under his shirt. I had seen him naked before, changing in locker rooms and such but I had never paid attention to his body... and I had never seen him turned on. As I finished taking off the rest of my clothing, he sat down next to where I had been sitting on the couch.

"You don't mind do you? You can see better over here, than in the chair."

"I don't mind" I replied, noticing his left hand was slowly stroking his stiff cock. " I gave him a little smile. "Its your house; I'm just glad you're letting me crash here with you, and not making me drive home."

"You know I'd never do that. You've had way too much to drink tonight." His attention switched back to the TV screen where Amber was alternating between sucking both the cocks in front of her. "God I wish she was here, doing that to us."

I turned back to the screen too, while sitting back on the couch beside him. I was slowly masturbating too, running my fist slowly up and down the length of my own cock, which was now at full length, although not quite as long as Derek's 7 inches. "Me too. That would feel so good having my cock in that gorgeous mouth."

He looked over at me, seeing me playing with myself and smirked, "I bet you cum before I do." This was an old joke between us; we had always teased each other about who would last longer with a woman. Although we had both managed to have our V-cards punched, we didn't get laid very often, something we blamed on the local demographics: there weren't very many single, or unattached girls available for us to pursue, and we hadn't lucked into any "cougars" (which rumour had it existed but no one could say who they were or where they hung out).

"You wish" was my automatic reply.

"5 bucks" an almost automatic rejoinder.

"You're on, sucker." After which I slowed the pace at which I stroked myself, to match his, which had been marginally slower, but still slower.

On the screen the actors shifted with Amber taking one cock in her pussy, while the second one was planted in her mouth and throat. Derek gave a low groan. I panted,

"Damn her ass is fine. I'd love to fuck that."

We carried on in relative silence, both naked and jerking our meat on my best friend's couch, watching the blonde actress pleasure her two male co-stars. Derek shifted and the next thing I knew, his head was hovering over me, his hot breath tickling my pubic hairs. He spit on my erection and then gently took his hand and replaced mine, stroking it.

"You looked like you needed some lubrication." I could feel my cock pulse in his grasp as he stroked it. He continued on for a about 15 or 20 seconds, at a tempo much greater than either of us had been using on ourselves. He moved his hand back to his own member and I stroked my cock a few times before I upped the ante myself.

I leaned over his lad and said "you look like you could use some lubrication, too". I then leaned down more and lowered my mouth onto his knob, gently sucking on it, my tongue twirling around the head. His hands gently grabbed my head and he slowly pushed himself deeper into my mouth.

"Oh yes" he hissed in pleasure. "This is so good."

I kept sucking, moving up and down the length of his rod. I tried to deep throat him but could only go a couple inches before I gagged on him. He pulled back and pushed me down on the couch while pivoting himself, so that his cock was over my face and his face was over my cock.

"Let's 69. You need to be looked after too." And he lowered his cock into my mouth again while lowering his face to mine. I had a flashback to his brother getting a blowjob years before from his drunk girlfriend, and then was almost lost in the sensation of Derek's warm mouth surrounding my erection. We continued for a little while (I have no idea how long), then I felt him tense up and push his cock into my mouth a little harder, the urgency building in him. He still kept trying to pleasure me, but he froze, the gasped and his hips bucked, as the first shot of his cum flew into my mouth. I was a little surprised, by the taste and the pressure with which he came. His load was salty, bitter and warmer than I had expected, and he kept shooting into my mouth, leaving me with no choice but to swallow it or choke on it. He shot 5 or 6 spurts into me, before he let go of my head.

I pushed him off me, gently but insistent: I needed to sit up and get his bulk off me. After I caught my breath again, he dove back onto my cock, sucking like a madman until I came in his mouth. I held his head on me as I emptied myself into him. Following my example, he swallowed my load too, and as his head rose from my lap, his lips coated with my cream, as mine were coated with his, on the TV screen Amber took the loads from her co-stars, one giving her a facial and the other cumming over her lower back and ass.

"Wow! That was,,, unexpected!" I laughed softly. "And you owe me 5 bucks."

"Huh? What do you mean I owe you 5 bucks?"

"You came first. That was the bet, wasn't it?" I grinned at him. He looked confused for a second then grinned back at me.

"Yeah but you cheated! We were betting on who would cum first jerking off. I never thought...we'd... this..." He trailed off, lost for words.

"Hey man, the bet was he who cums first owes 5 bucks. You came before I did so... pay up."

He laughed at me, "later".

wulfie68
wulfie68
65 Followers