A Special Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Two young men in a small town continue their exploration...
2.4k words
4.65
7.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of A Special Friend, a story about 2 young men exploring their sexuality in small town northern Saskatchewan, Canada in the 1980s and 90s. The attitudes tend to be reflective of that time and place, in that homosexuality exists, and is perfectly legal between consenting adults but it is a "dirty little secret" and very much taboo. All sex is between persons 18 years or older. Enjoy and please rate and comment: your comments help me improve as a writer.

*****

After the first "contest" where we blew each other, my friend Derek and I were on unstable ground for a bit. He was a good Catholic Boy, and while he may not go to church every Sunday, his moral outlook was still heavily influenced by the faith he grew up with, including a king sized portion of Catholic Guilt.

I also struggled. I wasn't catholic but my Anglican (Episcopalian to Americans) upbringing was still conservative enough that down deep I was afraid we had done something wrong. True, it felt good but it was still pre-marital (forgivable) and with another man (not so easily forgivable). It was also the early days of AIDS, which was called "the Gay Plague", and which contributed to the general overall air of homophobia, especially in small towns.

In the end, although we protested that it was fun and felt really good, we stated that we weren't gay and that it wouldn't happen again. Until a couple weeks passed, and we were really horny and got a couple beers in us. We ended up back at Derek's trailer, naked and I was on my knees sucking his cock again.

It had started out the same way: it was a Friday night where I didn't have to work, we were half-drunk, horny as all hell, and had a porn tape in the VCR. Watching the action on the screen got us worked up and we both undid our jeans and slid them down. Derek asked "So time for or contest to see who lasts longer?"

I replied, "Sure! We putting money on it this time?"

"Not after you cheated last time," He exclaimed to me, after which he sat down in his easy chair and started stroking his long, hard piece of meat.

I grumbled in turn, " I didn't cheat, I just followed your lead. And you welched on the bet..." While I was talking my jeans were pushed down around my ankles and I sprawled at the end of his couch, watching him stroke himself and matching his tempo.

After a few minutes of this, he got up and took my cock in his mouth for a couple strokes up and down. Then he released my throbbing rod and gave me an evil grin. "That was just for lubrication." After which, he kicked his jeans off and sat back down in his chair.

Not to be outdone, I stood up got rid of the rest of my clothes and knelt in between his spread legs, in front of the TV. "I think you need some lubricating too."

With that I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth once again. All thoughts about bets and contests exited my mind, as all I wanted to do was pleasure the cock in my mouth. I sucked as I bobbed up and down about 3/4 of his length, and I used my tongue to tease the head. He gently took my head in his hands and started slowly thrusting his hips into me, careful not to push too hard and make me choke on him.

It didn't take very long before I felt the urgency in his thrusts and his grip tightened a bit. I knew what was coming this time, and I back my head off him, just keeping the head and a little more in my mouth. He moaned "Oh god noooo" and started cumming. Even though I thought I was ready, I was still taken aback by the pressure of his pulses as he unloaded into me. His seed was as salty and bitter as it had been the first time we did this but I swallowed his offering and kept sucking until he was emptied and his dick softened in my mouth (I have to confess, I had tasted my own cum after masturbating at times and thought my taste was better than his, learning much later that diet can have an influence, among other things).

He helped me up off my knees and I reached for my beer. I took a good swig, covertly rinsing the taste of his cum out of my mouth. As I sat back down on the couch, he took his turn and took my erection in his mouth. I gasped with pleasure as I felt his warmth and moist suction, and I knew as worked up as I was, I wasn't going to last long.

He established a quick rhythm and had me on the verge of orgasm when he changed things up. He surprised me by deepthroating my entire length. He did this three or four times before going back to the rhythm we had before. I started thrusting my hips, as I lost control and he grabbed my ass, pulling me to him. My cock erupted in his mouth and I felt him swallow, as the lights dimmed for a few seconds.

"Wow." It was all I could manage after a mintue or so had passed.

"Pretty intense, huh?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah. Good thing I'm not as big as you are or you wouldn't have been able to take all of me, like you did." I was still reeling.

"I don't know. Maybe I could have. Maybe next time you will."

"So there's going to be a next time?" I asked, not sure where he was mentally or emotionally, as I knew he had struggled more than I had with the "moral implications" of what had happened both tonight and the first time we'd blown each other.

"I don't know. We'll see. I'm gonna turn in and get some sleep." He stood up, stretched and walked down the hall to his bedroom. I sat there for a minute and stared at the TV screen, not really watching, then I stood up and killed the lights before crashing.

A couple more weeks passed by and the weather turned from fall into early winter. The temperature dropped and we had a couple inches of snow on the ground.

One Saturday, he called and said we should go do something. We didn't feel like hitting the local bar right away, so we went for a drive in his old Chevy Malibu. He drove out to a local campsite that had a large, open parking area and started spinning donuts at cruising speed, taking advantage of the ice and snow to slid around more than you could in the non-winter months. It was fun and also good practice in case you hit a patch of ice, traveling on main roads or highway: you could get a feel for what worked and what didn't as you were sliding around, but in the open area, there was no danger of hitting anything. After playing around for a while, Derek let his car come to a stop.

"I am so horny, right now, I could just about fuck anything that moves."

Now we hadn't talked about the fact that we had blown each other a couple times, again because that was too close to admitting we were doing something that "might be gay". At the same time I knew what he was hinting at, and was willing to comply: after he deep-throated me on our last liaison, I wanted to try and return the favour.

I undid my seatbelt, and without saying a word reached over to undo his pants. He was already hard when I reached in to fish his dick out and as I started to lean over him, he pushed his jeans down and out of the way. I started licking his erected penis on the side, up and down the shaft several times before I took him all the way in my mouth. I had been half expecting something like this when we decided to "go for a cruise" but I hadn't counted on the steering wheel or the stick-shift getting in the way as they did when I started trying to pleasure him. I banged my head on the steering wheel and jabbed the gear-shift in my ribs before he wised up and moved his seat all the way back and leaned it back as far as it would go.

There was a thrill to blowing him in his car, in a public place, even if it was deserted: the possibility of discovery may be low but it existed and contributed to the adrenaline rush. I was really getting into it as my a bobbed my head up and down on his cock, then I decided it was time to repay him for blowing my mind the last time we'd gotten together. I took an extra deep breath and lowered myself, trying to push down past my gag reflex, all the way down his 7" length. My first try I felt the gag reflex and had to come back up for air, I bobbed up and down a couple times and tried again. I almost made it; I could feel his pubic hairs against the tip of my nose when I had to resurface. I took another couple breaths, working just his head and the top of the shaft.

The third try I didn't get as deep as previously but I could feel him starting to tense up. I knew he was going to cum before long, I took another big breath and went down again. This time I made it all the way. I felt my nose tickle his groin, just above the root of his shaft and I tongued the underside of the shaft as I tried to hold there for a few a seconds, but I felt the vein pulse as my tongue tickled it and his sperm started to flood my mouth and overflow everywhere. I had cum leaking out the sides and coming up through my nostrils, and I pulled my head back to try and catch my breath,

As I pulled my head up, his cock popped out and a couple shots of cum painted my face, one hitting my eye. I dove back on him, trying to contain the mess and he tensed again.

"Oh shit! Someone's coming! Fuck! Cops!"

Panic. Not only were we caught but it was cops. Not that we were doing anything really illegal, but this was not something we wanted to get out in our small town. At this point Derek had stopped cumming, so he pulled his pants up and fixed his seat so he it wasn't leaning all the way back. In the meantime, I was trying to wipe the cum off my face with one hand and fumbling around looking for a tissue or rag to use with the other.

The police cruiser drove over to us and stopped with the headlights aimed at Derek's Malibu. An officer got out and walked over to the driver's side window. Derek rolled it down.

"Good evening."

"Good evening, Officer." He replied. I kept quiet, trying (unsuccessfully) to disappear into the passenger seat.

"What brings you boys out here tonight? Not drinking or anything are you?"

Thankfully we had not picked up any beer or liquor, so we were cool on that front.

"No, sir" Derek replied. "We were practicing defensive driving. How to respond if we were in a skid, since its getting slippery out now."

The officer took that in, and shone his flashlight at me for second then back to Derek. "I'm going to need to see your license, registration and insurance. And you wouldn't mind popping the trunk for me, would you?"

Derek gave him his license and popped the glove box to get the other documents and pop his trunk. "There you are, sir."

The officer walked back to the trunk had a cursory glance, checking that there was no alcohol or other contraband and then closed it. He walked over to his cruiser and called,

"Just sit tight, this will only take a couple minutes."

He got in his car and Derek rolled up the window. "Whew. That was too close. You OK?"

"Yeah I'm alright. Just thirsty and all I can taste is your cum in my mouth. Did I get it all off my face? My eye is fucking burning!"

"It looks like you got it all. It shouldn't be long. If he writes me up for something it should still only take a couple minutes then we can head to a convenience store to get a drink.' He paused. "After that we can head back to my place, and I can take care of you..."

"Its OK. Lets just grab a drink and you can drop me off at home. I need to wash up. I feel like I still have cum all over me."

"OK. Are you sure? You really rocked me with the way you going all the way down. You sure you don't want me to do you?"

I gave him my best attempt at a smile. "Nah man. I just need a drink, a wash and to hit the sack. Too much excitement for me, heheh."

Just then, the police officer came back over and handed Derek back his documents. "I know you're not really doing anything too wrong, but technically it is still considered stunting if anything should go wrong. I'm not going to give you a ticket or anything but if you want to practice skid control try and do it someplace that's on private property, not public, OK?"

"Yes, sir. Understood. Thank you officer."

"OK. Go on and get out of here. Have a good evening," And he added with a little smile, "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

"Thank you, sir. Good night."

And with that Derek slowly drove away. As he checked his rear view mirror, his eyes wide, he asked "Did you hear him? 'Don't do anyth9ing I wouldn't do'. Do you think he saw..? Do you think he knew what we were...?"

I looked over at my friend and shrugged. " I don't know. If he did, he didn't seem too bothered. Its not like its illegal. Hopefully he didn't realize what we were doing. Or if so, he won't say anything to anyone..."