A Special Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to him. "You're sure there's going to be a next time?" I was trying to be coy but wasn't sure if it worked or not. I really had no objections: this was fast but I loved the taste of Skip's pearly liquid.

"I think this definitely needs to happen again...Assistant Manager." He had a big grin on his face when he uttered the last two words and I was ecstatic. So ecstatic that I leaned over and gave him a big kiss on the lips. He grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth, tasting his own remnants, leaving me no option but to wrestle his tongue with my own. When the kiss was done, we separated somewhat sheepishly,

"Sorry, I got a little carried away..."

He chuckled softly and replied, "Its OK. You caught me by surprise but I enjoyed it. We WILL have to do this again, but we'll have to be careful: the last thing I want is my wife to catch us. Speaking of being careful, you should be more careful too: if an incident like Thursday happens again, try to stay off camera or at least warn me, so I can take care of the tapes. Sometimes Cathy scans through them too. I'm not sure how she would react to seeing something like that."

I nodded. "Of course. I'll try to be more careful. Its just that... I never planned on that happening: he just sort of took control and the next thing, well, you know. You saw. I just did what he wanted me to do."

"I did. And it was such a turn on. You have a wonderful mouth. I haven't had a blowjob that good since college, but that's another story for another time. You should be heading downstairs: I think your shift starts pretty soon."

I looked up at the clock hanging on the wall and nodded. He leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips and swatted my ass to send me on my way. I went down stairs and into the bathroom to make sure I was presentable and then went out to start my shift.

12