A Special gLove

Story Info
Black Miss rewards her white faggot, extremely.
1.5k words
4.39
9.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent forward slightly from the waist just approaching my aching cock as it dripped precum and bobbed with intense need and overstimulation. She'd been teasing me for ages and had me restrained on a St Andrews cross in our bedroom. The cock-gag was pressing the back of my throat causing my gagging and groaning to be muffled and drool to hang down from my chin onto my chest, belly and painful erection. The pump she'd used to swell my cock to it's current purple engorged stat was sat off to one side, now with the nipple attachments in place where she'd just ripped them from my chest. The tight bands were currently biting into my areola adding to my insane arousal. She'd tied off my cock and balls with tight thin leather bonds and my wrists, shoulders, waist and ankles were firmly bound to the cross with leather buckled straps.

She blew gently on my cock head making me squirm and my cock to leap as far towards her warm wet mouth. I groaned and begged for entry and release. She'd cum on my cock, fingers and face repeatedly and now satisfied herself she was enjoying drawing out my reward and getting some interesting video at the same time.

She looked up at me, opened her mouth and oh so slowly extended her pink tongue towards my dripping cock. I held my breath and waited. She just tickled my cock-head causing a ripple of excitement to run right through me and tremble against her tongue.

"Naughty boy." she teased and then without any warning she opened her mouth wide and engulfed me to the pubic bone before biting down and mumbling "Like this slut?"

I groaned, my cock very nearly blew apart and I groaned long and loud. She just as suddenly pulled back leaving me cool and twitching almost cumming. She once again stood before me and grasped my erection, hard!

"I'm going to let you cum in my mouth slut." She whispered to me as I panted and hung aroused beyond reason and trembling on the edge of orgasm. "When you shoot, deep in my throat I'm going to punch-fuck your sloppy cow-cunt." I began thrusting my hips the millimetres I could move trying to gain some thrust in her tight fist.

She smiled, "I knew you'd like that. Now get ready." and she slid to her knees while watching my face. She opened her mouth and swallowed. I barely felt the lips or tongue just the slight tightness as I met the back of her throat and tried to delay cumming.

Her head kept moving forward and I was soon, smoothly and warmly balls deep in my womans' body. She began to gag a little and my cock received even more rhythmic compression. Orgasm was seconds away and she bit down, hard. I screamed but she released her bite and just sucked me even deeper and ten begin to bob back and forth until only the tip of my cock was against her lips and then it'd push through, across her teeth and active tongue to again invade her practiced throat.

I was giving up and waiting the ecstasy of exploding in her throat when I felt the fingers and thumb of her left hand press against my wet, used arsehole. She was greased up and I had penny in me where she'd had me sitting on large dildos earlier whilst I sucked at her clit, cunt and arsehole and having her wipe her cum all over my face.

She sat back leaving my cock bouncing free, "NOW SLUT, CUM!" she shouted and swallowed me to the balls sucking ferociously and sending me over the top and all my attention focussing on the delight of her deep throat rhythmically milking my balls dry.

Then she punch-fisted me! My anus had clamped tight and she just shoved her hand inside my rectum and began to push beyond in the one strong push. She kept pushing until she was almost to her elbow, I could feel my prostate pulsing against her forearm and dribbles of cum forcing their way through the entire length of my cock and straight into her gullet. She pulled back, "I can feel you pulsing inside my cow-cunted slut." she said with an evil smile on her face. I began to sag against the bindings. "I didn't taste a thing, what a good slut making sure I don't have to taste your juices. Lets see how well your arsehole cums, NOW!"

She ripped her left fist from my quickly slackening arsehole and immediately rammed her clenched right fist through my gaping hole and up into me at a different angle to stretch me even further open. The varied angle touched slightly different areas of my battered prostate and I began what I kew would be a long, painful and exhausting anal cum.

As I spasmed and my arse came she knew it, she could feel it the entire length of her forearm.

She smiled up at me, "Squealing time Cow Cunt." and proceeded to alternate her fists as far into me as she manage. Her punches were regular, strong and remorseless violations of her toy, my gaping anus. As I screamed and begged and babbled through the choking gag she just smiled, rapt in her obscene abuses and slowly increased the rate, depth and force of her penetrations.

Soon screaming in orgasm, pain and absolute excitement I hung loose and focussed on her ultimate use of me.

"I'm going for my elbow Cow Cunt." Whereby she punched my arse with her left fist and was easily within an inch of her elbow. "1 more inch slut." she announced as she lifted me from my feet against the bindings leaving me literally supported on the end of her fist. She looked at me deeply, "You'll scream very soon. You may even pass out but the video will record you going over my elbow. Enjoy!"

She just gave a short sharp punch, upwards and I surely screamed as she went to her elbow and then immediately beyond and the slightly slimmer area above the joint sucked ever more inside. I looked down to see her kiss my balls as her fist bulged my belly out. "Rough?" she asked. I nodded and she used her right hand to grasp my cock and wank it while grinding her over-the-elbow fist deep around in my guts. My orgasm just continued and I began to pass out, my vision blurring. She quickly withdrew the entire length of her arm and inserted the right one, again over the elbow. I was fisted roughly for about half an hour, my cow cunt became so loose I was actually enjoying the extreme deep use. My cock as again approaching orgasm even though it was red, inflamed and sore.

"You know I'm going to wank you onto my tits for your supper. The trouble for you is that I'm going to double fist you as you do. Is that ok Cow Cunt."

I passionately assented by nodding vigorously and babbling.

She began to roughly wank my cock while I was still being reamed out on her arm. I kew I was going to cum and tried to relax into what I knew was going to happen and so eagerly if tremulously yearned for.

She wanked furiously as her arm withdrew and I began to cum as the pressure on my prostate reduced and allowed my juice to flow. Cum dribbled onto her chest and then I was screaming. She'd pressed both palms together between my thighs just below my open hanging cow cunt and then just rammed them up and in. I was lifted against the bindings as the great diameter of both fists stretched my hole until that exact second when the muscles gave up and I was 2 fist wide as well as elbow deep.

The video shows her roughly ramming both her hands up into my body causing my abdomen to swell with each impalement as my unconscious body was available for her utter enjoyment. At times she alternated her hands, one would be a fist and the other slipped alongside it or she again double penetrate me. Eventually she looked directly at the camera, "Cow Cunt is going to be cannon-balled right now."

The video zoomed in to focus just on her hands as they emerged from my obscenely stretched, discoloured anus. She intertwined the fingers of her hands and then with immense force she slammed the cannon-ball thus formed through and up into me. I squealed long and loud and abandoned as this brought me round for a few seconds as she managed to get half way up her forearm to the elbows. The lube shone in the light of the camera showing the tide mark where she'd been at least two inches over either elbow when punchfisting me.

Later as I watched, a huge red plug buried in me for the night to ensure my utter destruction was complete, her combined fists were again and again forced through my arse until she didn't need any force at all, I just hung open and easy for her to enjoy.

If you like this please PM and I'll write more.