A Special Guest For Christmas

Story Info
James entertains a special guest for Christmas.
8.2k words
4.44
36.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. Just so you are aware there is a case of drink spiking. As always thank you for reading and happy holidays.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"James, can you come downstairs please," Mum called from the living room.

Turning off my gaming PC I ran downstairs, Brian, our black labrador, nearly tripped me on the way. I began to get worried when she told me to sit. I noticed Dad looking serious in the corner. Was I in trouble for something? I'd never seen Dad look so furious.

"We've got some wonderful news," Mum said causing my father to grunt in disapproval.

"Your cousin Lydia is spending Christmas with us," Mum continued, trying to ignore my Dad.

"Er, who?" I asked causing Dad to laugh. I didn't recall having a cousin called Lydia.

"Come on dear she's your Aunt Rita's daughter. From America," Mum said again still trying to ignore Dad.

That explained why he was angry. Dad hated his older sister Rita. There was some really bad blood between them. It had something to do with inheritance or money in some way. My Aunt had married an American and emigrated to Alabama before I was born. We never spoke about them.

"Well, it seems she's been studying over here at the university," Mum continued.

She explained my cousin had been studying here since September. We live in a small town in the middle of the English countryside. Miles from anywhere but with a very good university campus. It was an offshoot of the University of Bath. Specialising in wildlife conservation, animal management and environmental studies.

"What and they never said?" I asked trying to understand.

The chances of any American living in our small town. Much less studying at our small university seemed ludicrous.

"That's what I said. She's here to spy on us. Trying to get their hands on the rest of my parent's things. She always was a devious little bitch," Dad said exploding with rage.

"Don't be stupid George," Mum said trying to calm him.

"So why is she coming here for Christmas?" I asked.

"Exactly, dodgy if you ask me. We don't know anything about her," Dad said.

"She's your niece and she needs a place to stay," Mum said sternly.

Mum explained she got a call from her sister-in-law in America. My cousin was supposed to fly back to Alabama for Christmas. Due to bad weather, she was stranded here. She was going to stay with a friend but my aunt wanted her to stay with us. Start building some bridges or something.

Dad didn't seem to be so trusting. I could tell it had taken a lot of convincing. But I was looking forward to it. It would be nice to have someone my age over for Christmas. Mum's family all had kids half my age. I tried to do a bit of social media stalking but couldn't find my cousin online. Not surprising as I didn't have any of Dad's family on social media.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I was lounging in the living room when my cousin arrived a few days before Christmas. Mum had gone to pick her up from town as Dad's mood hadn't improved. I worried he'd make her feel unwelcome. Our Labrador, Brian, was going insane barking and jumping all over her in the hall. Once she got him settled Mum scooted Lydia into the living room to meet us.

"Right, introductions. This grumpy old git is your uncle George. Don't mind the face he was born that way, and this is your cousin James. Everyone this is Lydia," Mum said pushing the dog away again.

Lydia had bright green eyes and a beautiful freckled face. Her long silky brown hair fell in curls around her shoulders. She wore a denim jacket over a white top and some designer jeans. She had a great figure, petite but with all the right curves. She stood with a confident smile on her face as she saw us.

My heart rate doubled as I felt adrenaline course through my veins. This couldn't be happening. I had recognised her instantly and hoped this was all a bad dream.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

It had been a month ago on a cold winter night that first saw my cousin. The Red Lion pub was Elizabethan, built early in the 17th century. The black Tudor beams and white-washed walls were illuminated by the huge fireplace. It was small but hosted an amazing open mic night every Friday.

Most weeks I'd play a few songs with some friends. Just some acoustic folk covers nothing too crazy. I couldn't sing in the slightest but played the guitar well enough.

Whilst playing I noticed a girl sitting at the bar. She wore a simple white dress that reached down to her knees. Her long smooth legs were crossed as she sat on a stool watching us. She looked just like Lydia. Her hair wasn't brown but blonde and tied back in a ponytail. Her ruby-red lips sucked on the straw in her drink. Her eyes looked different, not green but blue like sparkling sapphires. She had the same subtle freckles on her nose though. She looked breathtaking.

Throughout the night every time, we performed her eyes would be fixed on me. Once the set was over I hoped to get the chance to speak to her but she disappeared. After the open mic session ended the stage area turned into a dance floor. Usually, everyone stayed to get drunk and make fools of themselves. I was no exception.

It was whilst dancing that I saw the girl in the white dress again. She was dancing at the side with a few other girls. My friends and I gravitated over to them. To my surprise, the girl drifted over to me as we all started dancing together. I couldn't believe my luck as this beautiful girl rubbed up close to me.

I could feel the warmth of her body as it pushed up against me. My hands soon wandered over her body. The girl wrapped my arms around herself encouraging me to feel her curves. We danced for ages longer than the rest of our friends. Our bodies entwined as we moved the rhythm. The smell of her perfume was like sweet apples as we rubbed against each other.

As she pushed her rear back into my crotch I saw she had a tattoo of a small rose on the back of her neck. I took the initiative and boldly pulled and kissed her neck a little. Feeling her wiggle her arse into my increasingly hard cock, I turned her chin and kissed her. She seemed reticent at first and just gave me a chaste kiss back.

Sensing I may have overstepped I backed off. Feeling me pull away the girl pulled me in for a more passionate kiss. Her lips tasted wonderfully of cherries.

The girls she had joined the dancefloor with left before closing, along with my friends. She brought me a final drink before we stumbled outside, where I asked for her number.

"The nights not over is it?" she asked In a strange accent. I couldn't place it in my drunken state.

We shared a long sensual kiss in the back of the taxi. I don't usually bring girls back to my parent's house. Thankfully they were away for the weekend. I toyed with taking her to their room, I only had a single bed, but thought better of it.

We stumbled upstairs shedding clothes as we went. Falling into my room I wrapped my arms around her kissing her cherry lips. She wasn't as hesitant now and returned my kiss with passion. We collapsed onto my small single bed. My hands stroked down the girl's back as she lay on top of me. I only had my boxers on now and my hard cock was bulging.

Unzipping the girl's white dress I kissed down her neck and onto her collarbone. She let out little moans as my lips brushed her skin. Her legs straddled my waist pushing her pussy against my bulge. I could feel it rubbing along my cock as it lay flat against my stomach. Her dress bunched at her hips and my hands grabbed hold of her soft warm arse cheeks.

She sat upright showing off her cute pert tits in her white lace bra. I helped her rub her pussy against me, guiding her rocking hips as she dry-humped me.

The amazing feeling of this beautiful girl's body writhing on top of me was the only thing keeping me awake. After a moment or two, I felt the comforting claw of sleep dragging at me. I had never felt this tired with a girl before. I wanted to give her the best night of sex she had ever experienced.

The girl slid down my body, trailing kisses down my chest as she went. She pulled my boxers down and started stroking me. She gave my cock slow steady strokes, in no rush to take things further.

Despite the feelings of arousal, I felt other stranger sensations. My mind was foggy and I felt a lot drunker than I should. I struggled to stay focused on what the girl was doing and started to drift into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning alone and feeling nauseous. There was no sign of the girl from last night. I felt instant embarrassment that I had fallen asleep. I hadn't even gotten her number to apologise. I wasn't surprised she hadn't left it in a note or something.

Now here she was standing my my living room. Different hair and eye colour but so like that girl.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"You ok James? You look like you've seen a ghost," my Mum said as I stood dumbstruck in the living room.

"I, err, hi," I said pathetically.

"Why don't you go and show Lydia where she's staying?" Mum said looking at me perplexed.

I shuffled out of the room, and when I squeezed past my cousin I smelt a hint of apples. I picked up her things and carried them upstairs.

"What a gentleman," I heard my cousin say in a soft American accent.

I led her to my room where she would be staying for the week. It was an old house and the stairs creaked as we went upstairs.

I put my cousin's things on my bed and watched as she surveyed the room. It wasn't much. A single bed pushed up against the wall, a few shelves with some curios on. Posters of my favourite bands, the standard room of an eighteen-year-old. I looked at her expression seeing if she recognised it from that night.

"Oh, do you play?" She said as she saw my guitar in the corner.

"Erm yeah I play with some friends at the pub," I said nervously, seeing if this would be the thing to trigger her memory.

I couldn't believe how normal she was acting. Didn't she recognise me? It was only last month. Maybe it wasn't her, perhaps she just looked like that girl. I'd only seen her for one night so my mind could be playing tricks.

"Thanks for sharing your room, the bed's a bit small though. I'll warn you I'm a snuggly sleeper," She said with a sweet smile. Green eyes shimmering.

"Erm, I'm down the hall in the office. So you have this to yourself," I said confused. My mind formed a picture of how she looked straddling me on the bed a month ago.

"Oh my, I must sound so dumb," Lydia said laughing. She had a soft southern accent from her native home of Alabama.

"Anyway I'll leave you to unpack," I said walking out the door.

"Thanks, James. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with y'all," She said as I left.

My mind was in meltdown. Was it the same girl? She certainly looked like her. That apple smell was so familiar too. But she acted like she had never been here before, I wanted to mention things from that night to see her reaction.

But what if I was wrong? That would come off as super creepy. Best to forget, and pretend it didn't happen. She probably wasn't the same girl anyway, just a close resemblance. Surely she would have shown some kind of reaction at seeing me again.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

That evening we all shared a quiet meal. Dad didn't engage with Lydia much. He was courteous but stayed silent during most conversions. Mum actively engaged in small talk with my cousin. She limited the conversation to Lydia herself and not her parents in America. I guess she was hoping to not set Dad off on a rant about his sister.

Mum asked about her studies and what she thought of the UK. Lydia was a very engaging guest. She not only indulged my Mum's questions but seemed interested in asking her own. I trod a fine line between my parents. Participating in some conversations but not getting too involved.

My cousin wore a casual blue dress for dinner that accented her perfectly perky tits. I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible when not talking. Sitting next to her at the small dining table, I could feel the warmth of her body. I would have a clear view down her dress if looked down.

When Lydia dropped her fork between us I nearly jumped out of my skin. When she retrieved it she rested her hand high on my thigh to steady herself. I swear she squeezed my leg as she stood up.

After the meal, we all watched a movie together. Mum suggested a Christmas film and Dad said only if he could choose. Mum knew he would go to bed if we didn't let him choose.

Lydia sat with me on a sofa whilst my parents took another. I thought Dad would choose something like a Die-Hard or Lethal Weapon. Both were technically Christmas films but not what my Mum had in mind.

Dad exceeded my expectations and chose a Christmas horror movie. Predictably Mum spent most of the movie with her face buried behind a pillow. I think she only stayed to be defiant.

Likewise, Lydia didn't seem a fan of horrors but also stayed. She started with a pillow like my Mum but soon latched onto me. Her face buried into my shoulder as she nearly jumped into my lap.

The feel of her soft warm body and the smell of her sweet apple scent was intoxicating. Her soft perky tits pushed into me when she held me close. Despite the gore on the screen I began to get hard the more contact we had.

It was uncomfortable sitting with my hot cousin clinging to me. My parents were only on the next sofa. I wondered what they thought about it. I noticed Dad giving us a suspicious look. This wasn't normal behaviour for cousins, much less on the first night of our meeting.

The movie ended and Dad looked as annoyed as ever and Mum looked drained. Lydia looked unfazed like she hadn't been scared at all. Before going up to bed my cousin wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a tight hug. I could feel her tits pushing into my chest.

"Mmm, thanks for looking after me during the film. Hope you sleep well, maybe we could do something fun tomorrow? Get to know each other more," Lydia said as my arms reached around her back. They naturally rested on her cute little bum.

I hadn't intended it and quickly moved my hands when I realised. I mumbled a quick good night and went to bed.

Lydia and I would be sharing the family bathroom as my parents had an en-suite. It was next to my room and I could hear Lydia showering before bed. I waited until I was certain she was done before going myself. As I left the bathroom I bumped right into my cousin. She was only wearing a towel. Her Brown hair was wet and there were drops of water running down her cleavage.

Our collision caused her towel to drop a little but she caught it, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry I forgot to brush my teeth," Lydia said giggling as she moved past me.

That night I stroked myself for ages thinking about her. My memories of the girl in the white dress were still clear. The similarity to my cousin was so close I thought it had to be her. But the mind is a fickle thing and easy to trick. The memory of that night could forever be polluted with my cousin's likeness. Whatever the truth, thinking of fucking my cousin gave me the most explosive orgasm I'd had in ages.

I didn't feel guilty it was just a fantasy, I did feel a little embarrassed meeting her at breakfast though.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

There were only a few days until Christmas and Lydia spent as much time with me as she could. If I ever went to the office to relax she would pop up and ask to do something. I might be imagining it but I think she was getting flirty with me. She was very tactile, always hugging me and snuggling on the sofa. Not normal behaviour for cousins.

If my parents thought it was strange they never said anything. Mum loved having a woman in the house. Someone to tell the town gossip to and bitch with. Lydia even managed to soften my Dad by talking with him about beekeeping. He was an amateur apiarist and she had come across it on her university course.

She asked about the family history and in particular about my Dad's parents. There was a picture of them in the hall and I saw her looking at it on occasion. She asked me about my memories of them, and what they were like. She seemed particularly interested in my grandmother's jewellery. She had several expensive-looking things. Diamond earrings, bracelets and a golden egg pendant.

Lydia seemed fascinated by the picture of it. It was Mum's now, but she never wore it. Dad once got them appraised at an antique dealer. I had no idea what they were worth but enough to be kept in the safe.

Lydia even had a go at some of my PC games claiming to be a gamer. She didn't seem to know what to do though. Even the dog Brian loved her. She would go out on every dog walk with me.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

On Christmas Eve I was dozing on the sofa with Brian listening to music. Earlier we had taken my cousin to the Red Lion for the traditional Christmas Eve quiz. No one recognised her and she acted like it was the first time she had visited.

I still felt the buzz from the mulled wine and cider. Mum and Lydia had managed to polish off a couple of bottles of wine between them. My parents had gone to see some friends before heading to midnight mass. They would be staggering in around one am. It had been the same every Christmas Eve for the last few years.

"Hey, what you up to?" Lydia asked leaning against the door frame.

I had somehow forgotten my cousin was here. Her luscious brown hair was up in a messy bun. A few stray wisps of hair framed her beautiful freckled face. She wore my old Christmas jumper from last year. It had Christmas puddings, two of which were perfectly placed over her tits. She must be wearing some very short pyjama shorts, they were hidden by the oversized jumper. Completing the outfit she wore candy cane, knee-high fuzzy socks. She had a large mug of mulled wine in her hand.

The light from the Christmas tree and the fire in the hearth danced around the room. Making her look like the sexiest woman who ever existed.

I felt myself gulp when I saw her. She had been teasing me for days and I was at breaking point. Or she hadn't been and I was just a stupid horny teenager. She probably didn't know the effect she had on me.

"Hey, you awake? I asked what you up to?" she said again smirking at my stunned expression.

"Solving world hunger. I sorted out peace in the Middle East an hour ago," I said teasing her.

Brian jumped off my lap to greet her knocking the remote control for the TV on the floor.

"Duh ok, well do you want to watch something with me then?" she asked rolling her eyes and smiling a dazzling smile.

"I was thinking of going to bed, to be honest," I said, sleep clawing at me.

"Please stay and watch something with me," Lydia said pouting as she walked over.

I gave a dramatic sigh and nodded as she bent over to pick up the remote. Whether she intended to she did it in the sexiest way imaginable. Her jumper rose revealing her perfectly plump backside. She wasn't wearing pyjamas at all but a sexy black thong. It nestled between her cheeks and I saw a small mole on her right arse cheek.

When she stood I noticed a small tattoo of a rose on the back of her neck. It was the first time she had worn her hair up so I hadn't noticed before. That woke me up from my sleepy state. Over the last couple of days, I had forgotten about the girl in the white dress. I still dreamed about her but convinced myself it wasn't my cousin. Just a girl who looked a bit like her. The rose confirmed that was not the case. I was in shock and didn't register Lydia climbing onto the sofa. She snuggled into me and I unconsciously wrapped an arm around her.