A Special Guest For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the muffled wails and yells as Lydia screamed into the pillow, enduring my onslaught. I felt the walls of her pussy ripple as they squeezed my cock again. I was getting close now, all the pent-up longing building to this. All the nights dreaming of this moment. Seeing my cousin's hot naked body beneath me. Feeling my cock slide inside her so easily.

"Don't cum in me, please Liam, don't argh!" she wailed as I fucked her through another orgasm.

I wanted to do that more than anything. Plunge my cock deep inside and fill my cousin up with my cum. I felt my balls tighten and the pressure build. Reluctantly I pulled out just in time. Shooting warm sticky cum all over her arse cheeks.

I could go inside her some other time as I collapsed next to Lydia. She surprised me by reaching around and coating her fingers in my cum. My cousin smiled as she began licking her fingers. I leaned back when she tried to kiss me, not wanting to taste my cum.

"I didn't think you'd ever refuse a kiss from me," Lydia whispered with a pout.

I relented and pulled her neck to kiss her fiercely. Our juices mixed in our mouths and we shared a hot passionate kiss.

Neither of us had the energy for round two and soon the kiss turned more tender.

"I better go," I whispered as my cousin nestled into me.

"Stay with me. Please," Lydia whispered as she started to doze off.

This was insane. I couldn't possibly stay with her like this. If my parents caught us. But once again I settled down next to her. I knew I could never deny her now. I slipped into a blissful sleep dreaming of the beautiful girl in my arms.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Like that night after the pub, I woke up disorientated and alone in my bed. I missed the feel of her warm naked flesh next to me. I guess she had gone for a shower. I got up quickly worried about what time it was. Were my parents up? Had they heard us last night?

I grabbed my stuff and sneaked over to the office. As I chucked on some clothes I couldn't hear anyone in the bathroom next door. Perhaps Lydia had already gone downstairs. If so why hadn't she woken me?

"Morning sweety did you sleep well," Mum said as I entered the kitchen.

"Er yeah thanks," I said wondering if she suspected anything.

Lydia wasn't there so I asked if she was still asleep.

"She must be in your room dear I haven't seen her. It's been lovely having her here, hasn't it? Such a good girl," she said as made a cup of tea.

Where was she? I went back upstairs to my bedroom and noticed her suitcase was gone.

"Ellen, where's my mother's jewellery? I need to put them back in the safe," I heard Dad yell down the stairs.

"They were on the dressing table but I thought you already did that," Mum shouted from downstairs.

I walked into the hallway and Dad asked what I was doing. I explained Lydia was missing and that was when I remembered last night. Lydia had dropped something on the landing.

Grabbing my phone I saw a message from Lydia. As I read it I collapsed in shock on the bed.

'Before I say anything else I want you to know something. This week has been the best week of my life. Your parents are so amazing and I love Brian to pieces. Last night was so magical, I will cherish the memory of it for the rest of my life.

I'm not supposed to do this, Mom would kill me if she knew I was writing this. I wish things could be different. I didn't intend for things to go so far. At the pub, I was only supposed to get you to like me and invite me home.

I'm sorry I slipped that stuff in your drink, I know it feels awful. That was supposed to be it but I needed more time. Then Mom came up with another plan.

Tell your Mom and Dad I'm sorry, I hope you all can forgive me. love Lydia,'

I tried to ring her but there was no answer. We later found out the truth. Lydia wasn't a student at the university. She had come for one thing only, my grandmother's jewellery. I felt so betrayed. A few weeks went by and there was, no legal way of getting the jewellery back. I didn't even care about that. I just felt so betrayed and heartbroken.

I was lying on my bed one day when Dad came in.

"I need your help," he said holding our passports in his hand.