A Special Guest For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain tried to process everything. With the rose tattoo and the smell of apples, I was certain she was the girl from the pub. Why hadn't she said anything? Did she not recognize me, that seemed unlikely. Was this all some sort of sick twisted game?

My cock started getting hard as I felt her warm body lying next to me. I was only wearing thin pyjamas. Her leg reached around my body and rested on my crotch. She must be able to feel my hardening cock against her soft warm thigh. We lay together for a while watching a cheesy Christmas film. I wondered what to do. Things changed when I felt my cousin rub her leg along my cock a couple of times.

"What are you doing?" I asked my hand resting on her hip.

"Trying to get comfortable," she said in her soft Southern accent.

But she didn't stop. Her leg gently rubbed my cock getting harder and harder. I was so pent up with lust that I decided to play her game- whatever it was. Slipping my hand under her jumper I grasped her arse. She gasped as my fingers closed around her soft plump cheek.

We watched the film, neither daring to speak as we both stroked each other. After a few minutes, I couldn't take the silence any more.

"It was you at the pub that night wasn't it?" I asked bluntly, needing the confirmation out loud.

She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me with those big green eyes. There was a mixture of emotions there. Fear, lust and something else I couldn't place.

In answer, she closed her eyes and gave me a chaste kiss. I could taste her cherry chapstick, further confirming it was the same girl. The kiss grew more tender as we continued to stroke each other. The taste of mulled wine danced on my tongue as the kiss became more heated.

Any misgivings I could have about lusting after my cousin, how wrong it was washed away. My hand roamed her rear, stroking and squeezing as we kissed. My cock strained my pyjama bottoms as her leg kept stroking me.

My hand grabbed her arse cheek and firmly pulled my cousin higher up my body. She smiled as we kissed, my hand moving down to between her cheeks. She moaned appreciatively as my fingers found her wet pussy. Only the thin material of her thong stopped them from slipping inside.

My cousin replaced her warm thigh on my cock with her hand. She gently moved her hand over my pyjama bottoms stroking my cock. I pulled her black thong aside, feeling the dampness from her juices. My fingers gently stroked her wet folds as she moaned into my mouth.

Lydia's hand reached up to my waistband and slipped my hard cock out. She gently stroked it as I fingered her warm wet pussy.

"This is so wrong," I whispered, breaking our kiss.

"Shh, feel so good though doesn't it, you make me feel so sexy," my cousin groaned as I continued to stimulate her pussy.

We were disturbed by Brian's loud barks as he ran out of the room. I heard keys in the front door as Lydia jumped up off me. She pulled her jumper down over her legs and sat with her legs crossed on the sofa. I managed to pull my bottoms up, covering my cock just in time.

"Guess who's had one too many glasses tonight? We decided it would be best to miss midnight mass," Dad said as my parents stumbled into the house.

"What's going on here then," Mum said slurring her words as she came into the room.

I looked at Lydia, it was the first time I saw a guilty look on her face. Her eyes were down and there was a flush of pink in her cheeks. If my parents were sober they would have noticed how shifty we were.

"I was saving that for tomorrow," Mum moaned as she saw the movie we were watching.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," Lydia said. Pulling down her jumper as she moved past us.

My parents sat down in the living room, Mum wanted to watch the film from the beginning. I had to sit there for a while, allowing my erection to subside.

When I went to bed I toyed with the idea of checking on Lydia. But thought better of it. It was up to her what happened next. I went to sleep confused. Had she known I was her cousin when she came home with me that night? She must have otherwise she would have been shocked when she first arrived here.

That meant that she had certainly flirted with me the last few days. The question was why? My suspicious, cynical mind knew there must be a reason.

That night for the first time In a month I didn't dream about the girl in the white dress. Instead, I dreamt of my cousin and all the things I wish we had done on the sofa.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I woke up on Christmas morning alone. A part of me hoped that Lydia would visit me in the night. But with a clear head, I felt a little guilty. She was my cousin, after all, a blood relative. What if my parents had walked in on us doing stuff? I couldn't let that happen, but I couldn't help thinking about it. I still struggled to work out how this all happened. I was nowhere near my cousin's league. Why was she attracted to me?

I went down to start breakfast. I always cooked breakfast for my parents on Christmas morning. Bacon and black pudding sandwiches are another family tradition, one amongst many. Mum came down hungover, but she felt better after some of the greasy sandwiches. Lydia came down later after a shower and putting on some make-up.

She looked sensational as always. Her luscious long brown hair was down and had perfect ringlets. Her green eyes were accentuated with subtle eyeliner and she wore hot pink lipstick. She wore a cute Christmas dress that made her look like an elf. We all felt like slobs in comparison, dressed in our nightwear and dressing gowns. Another family tradition.

I worried Lydia would act differently after last night. But she was her same sweet flirty self. When we exchanged gifts Lydia was touched we had brought her some things.

"Well it is Christmas dear that is the general idea," Mum said, having the same humour as me.

"I know it is. It's just I didn't have time to get you anything," my cousin said.

She looked embarrassed as she smelt the perfume we got her.

"That's ok dear. If you could help me with lunch that's all the gift I need," Mum said.

"I'm sure I can find a way to repay each of you," my cousin said not making eye contact with me.

The rest of the morning went by as usual for Christmas Day. Opening presents, watching rubbish TV and preparing for Christmas lunch. True to her word Lydia helped Mum in the kitchen and I didn't see much of her. She was surprised by the different things we had for Christmas lunch., Yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets and Christmas pudding.

We all got dressed for lunch in our finest Christmas clothes. My Mum wore a beautiful red dress and badgered my Dad to get my Grandma's jewellery from the safe. I think she only did that to show them to Lydia, she had never worn them before.

My cousin sat opposite me for the meal, and when we pulled a Christmas cracker she jumped at the crack. She laughed as we all wore paper hats and told silly jokes. It was a lovely experience having her with us. Someone my age for once.

After the meal, we were all lethargic. I took Brian out for a long walk and as always Lydia accompanied us. It was the first time we had been alone since last night. When we were out of view of the house she slipped her hand into mine.

There was frost on the pavement and I guessed she didn't want to slip. We walked in silence in the crisp winter air, wishing people a merry Christmas as we passed. To any passerby, we may look like an ordinary young couple.

"I think we need to talk," I said.

"Why?" She responded looking down at the pavement.

"Why? Because we're cousins. What happened that night after the pub, not to mention the stuff since. It's not normal is it," I said trying to make her understand.

"Don't make a big deal out of it. It was just a bit of fun. Just a little fooling around," she spoke so casually, yet she still couldn't make eye contact.

Strangely I felt deflated, yes it was just fooling around. We didn't do anything serious, not for want of trying. But it was still wrong.

"But what about..." I started saying before Lydia cut in.

"Look James, I don't want to talk about it. Fuck! just enjoy the moment we shared. It's not like we have the opportunity to do It again," my cousin said getting flustered.

"What's that supposed to mean," I asked, but Lydia pulled her hand from mine and turned around, walking back home.

I let her go, finishing the walk with Brian alone. What had she meant by that? Despite my reservations, I wasn't sure I wanted to stop. She's only just started studying here. There were loads of opportunities if we wanted to. I could visit her on campus. No one would know we were cousins, we don't share surnames.

Then I remembered that didn't make it right, we were still blood-related. I shouldn't be thinking about doing more with her at all.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Lydia was subdued the rest of the day. She was cordial but I didn't feel any warmth from her. I worried that I had ruined whatever it was we had started. But I wasn't even sure I wanted it to continue. My mind was a mess.

Christmas evening was spent eating and drinking too much. Then we all watched another rubbish Christmas film. Lydia chose to curl up on the floor with Brian the Labrador, rather than sit on the sofa with me. When the movie finally ended, I wished my parents good night and went to bed.

Surprisingly I fell off to sleep quickly. Enjoying a dreamless slumber until I woke up needing the bathroom. When I returned to my room I bumped into Lydia in the dark hallway. She looked like she'd seen a ghost and jumped out of her skin. Even in my dreamy state, I wondered why she was there. She didn't seem to been coming from the bathroom. She came from the other end of the corridor. Only my parent's room was down there.

She was breathing heavily and her chest rose and fell in her tight tank top. She looked down at the floor searching for something. Before I could see what it was she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," I said feeling her sob into my naked chest.

Leading her back to her room I sat her down on the bed and held her.

"God I must have scared the shit out of you," I whispered as she held onto me.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I felt her tears drop onto my shoulder. This seemed an overreaction for a little nighttime scare.

"Hey what's wrong," I said as I held her tightly.

She wore a low-cut tank top that gave me a perfect view of her cleavage. I tried to not let it distract me.

"It's nothing, just scared me is all," she said.

Once I felt her calm down I stood up to leave. Lydia held onto my arm to stop me.

"Don't go, stay with me. Please," my cousin said.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself if I stayed.

I feared what would happen if my parents found out.

"But I haven't given you your Christmas present yet," she said pulling me in close and kissing me.

I had no resistance as her hands ran through my hair. We shared a wonderfully sensual kiss in the darkness. It was a chill night and I felt goose pimples on her skin as I ran my hand up her thigh. She was wearing baggy pyjama shorts. Just like yesterday as we kissed my misgivings disappeared. I wanted to do more but Lydia broke the kiss, resting her forehead on mine.

"Will you stay?" she asked.

I didn't say anything but nodded. We snuggled under the duvet. It was a tight fit sharing a single bed. Our arms and legs entwined as we found a comfortable position. We lay together in the darkness and tried to sleep. But I was too distracted. My cock was getting hard as I felt my cousin's soft warm body in my arms. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without release.

"What's wrong?" Lydia whispered into the dark.

"Nothing, just can't sleep," I whispered back.

"Me either," she replied as she moved her hand down towards my cock.

"Oh I see why not, this thing was pushing into my belly," she said with a giggle.

"Sorry," I said a little embarrassed.

"Is that why you can't sleep? Let me help you," she said as her hand slipped into my shorts and brushed down my shaft.

Hadn't she implied we couldn't fool around anymore? Wasn't the kiss just a birthday gift? Confused I felt my cousin's lips seek out mine. She kissed along my collarbone, up my neck and across to my mouth. All the while stroking my cock.

Lydia's lips parted as our kiss grew more intense. I lay on my back, as she started grinding her crotch on my leg. Her hand gave my cock slow, soft strokes as we kissed. The warmth emanating from between her legs radiated on my thigh. I managed to reach around and squeeze her perfect arse cheek. She moaned into the kiss as I kneaded her rear. Groping and massaging with my palm.

The dark room was silent and still beside the noise of our kisses. Lydia began to stroke me faster and harder. She surprised me by taking her hand and licking it before stroking me again. The added lubricant felt fantastic while it lasted.

Feeling warm I moved the covers off us a bit, freeing my other hand. It slid up her flat stomach and under her top to start massaging her pert tits. Lydia groaned as my hands stimulated them. Her skin felt so warm and soft in my palms. Her nipples stiffened at my touch as I brushed my fingers over them.

I knew I wasn't at risk of coming anytime soon. I'd had a wank before bed and still felt the effects of cider and wine from earlier. That didn't deter my cousin from trying. Her tongue wrestled mine as our kiss heated up. I felt her breathing get jagged as we both struggled for breath. Her hand pumped my cock harder and harder, straining her arm.

Feeling her get frustrated I decided to direct her focus somewhere else. I pulled her on top of me causing her to gasp. My hands moved to pull her top up allowing her perfectly pert tits to hang loose. I held onto her hips as she straddled me. Lifting my head to suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh good that feels so fucking good," Lydia groaned.

Using my hands I moved her hips helping her grind her pussy on my cock. She seemed a little reluctant at first but soon relented. Once she had set up her rhythm my hands moved to her tits, massaging them as I sucked on her nipples. Lydia slid further down my body, resting her naked tits on my chest. She kissed me as my hands moved to her arse, grabbing hold of her cheeks and helping her move.

She kept a steady rhythm, grinding her pyjama-clad pussy against my hard naked cock. It reminded me of the pub, only this time we wouldn't be interrupted. I reached for her waistband and pulled down her shorts exposing her soft plump arse. Again I sensed reluctance from my cousin as I tried to remove her shorts. On impulse, I gave her rear a couple of slaps.

"Ow, that's naughty," she giggled breathlessly.

Eventually, Lydia couldn't take anymore and lifted her leg allowing me to pull her shorts off. Her dripping wet pussy rubbed along my hard shaft, coating it with her juices. She growled as she felt my cock grinding on her naked clit. Her top was bunched up as she sat up and pulled it over her head. My cousin's exquisite naked body was beautiful to behold. If it hadn't been for my recent exertion and the alcohol I would have cummed at the sight.

Something seemed to change in Lydia, she had a fire in her eyes now. Her hips rotated allowing her to hump my cock. it was like she was fully committing to this experience. Effectively saying, fuck it let's do this properly. We were both horny, both naked and both wanted this.

I held onto her hips again as she leaned forward, laying on top of me. The hard nipples on her soft tits digging into my chest. She slid forward letting my cock slide down her pussy. My cousin repeated this a few more times just to make sure I was fully coated in her juices.

She looked into my eyes, with lustful hunger as I felt the head of my cock push against her entrance.

"You sure you want to do this?" she said in a lustful tone.

In answer I pulled her hips down, sliding my cock an inch or two inside her. For the first time, I was inside my cousin's tight warm pussy.

Her eyes widened as I slid inside. Either because of the incestual nature of the act or my size, I couldn't tell. I slid back out settling into a slow steady rhythm. Pushing in more of my thick hard cock each time. My cousin moaned as her warm pussy slid up and down, coating my cock in her juices. Her tits were still pushed into my chest and Lydia kissed me hard as we fucked.

This wasn't the intense lustful fuck of two people trying to get each other to come, this was slow sensual sex. Her hips rippled as she ground her clit into my pelvis. My fingers drew circles on her back as we shared a long passionate kiss.

Lydia sat up, her hips still rocking back and forth sliding my cock deeper and deeper inside her. My hands moved to massage her tits, sliding her hard nipples between my fingers.

"Feels so fucking good to have you inside me," Lydia moaned as she closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.

"I can't believe we're fucking doing this," I said breathlessly as my eyes hungrily took in the sight.

She looked so gorgeous as her body rippled and flowed like silk. Her hips moved faster and faster as my cock stayed deep inside her. I could feel her hard clit grinding into the base of my cock. Her eyes stayed closed as she enjoyed the sensation. I kept my hands on her perfect tits, massaging them and playing with her nipples.

After only a few moments I felt her whole body tense. Her pussy clamped around my cock as I felt her orgasm start to wash over her.

"Oh FUCK, yes, that feels so fucking good," she growled as she came.

The sight of my cousin coming on my cock was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed. I grasped hold of her hips as she collapsed on top of me. I tried to thrust up into her but the angle wasn't working.

I slid my cousin's limp body off me, she was still recovering from her orgasm. She lay on her front, cute little arse looking so inviting. My hands went to work, stroking and groping her rear. I felt between her legs and coated my fingers with her juices.

On impulse, I slipped a digit into my mouth and sucked. She tasted so good, a little like Cooper. I lifted her hips and my cousin complied sticking her arse in the air. I had intended to slide my cock straight back in but wanted another taste.

"Oh my," my cousin whispered as my tongue licked her juicy pussy lips.

I chuckled hearing her soft Southern drawl. I licked and slurped at her wet pussy, flicking my tongue over her hard clit.

"Oh my God. Like that, yeah keep going, keep going," my cousin groaned as I slid my tongue inside her.

"Shh, my parents will hear," I whispered.

"I don't care," Lydia growled.

I hadn't had that much experience doing this. I had only ever gone down on a girl once before. But she said I had talent. I held my cousin's hips still whilst I sucked on her folds. Using my lips and tongue to make my cousin squirm.

"Oh Jesus, don't stop, I'm gonna cum, don't fucking stop," she groaned.

But I wanted release and I wanted to feel her come on my cock again. Sitting up and ignoring her frustrated groan, I coated the tip of my cock in her warm, sticky juices. I felt her push back against me, desperate to feel me inside her again.

As I slid my thick hard cock inside her I knew this time it wouldn't be slow and sensual. Grabbing onto her hips firmly I roughly fucked her from behind. Lydia had to bury her face in the pillow to muffle her moans as I fucked her harder and harder. The sound of her arse cheeks as I slammed into them filled the air. She felt so tight and warm, as her velvet pussy enveloped my cock.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, oh fuck," I moaned as I slammed into her faster and faster.