All Comments on 'A Special Kind of Love Ch. 01'

by CuddlyCoils

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SnubeSnubeover 8 years ago
Good Start - Stay in the game

Keep going

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
The story line is...

...awesome so far. I do agree that little editing is needed. Other than that, you have a masterpeice here!

Awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want more!

Not the only one disappointed he had to go off to work!!

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
A splendid example of

what kindness, tenderness and caring can achieve. If only we all could be this thoughtful with the ones we have the privilege to be intimate with. The sensuality and sensitivity demonstrated in this story are what separates erotic literature from pornography. My only negative reaction was to the touch of bitchiness Ali exhibited at the end. I expected her to be more understanding about the situation and his predictable behavior in giving his 'dream job' priority over her. Otherwise, a rare and very well crafted story.

Everybody's story can benefit from someone else proofreading it but the few grammatical flaws did not bother me enough to give it less than what it deserves....5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Billy has trouble communicating, gets freaked out by a touch, can't look at a naked woman and asks ""Will...this hurt?" How on earth could he be a detective? Anyway, there's some other problems:

" I told him that I was a big fan of police dramas on TV but he told me that it was a lot different. He didn't give me any examples. He just said, "It's a lot different from what you see on TV."

He told her it was a lot different, then that's repeated in dialogue. Once would have been enough, e.g. "I told him I was a big fan of television police dramas. Without giving me any examples, he said, "It's a lot different THAN what you see on TV." Better?

" I loved the sensation of his navel touching mine." That's just... strange.

"With barely any effort, we rolled over onto our backs. Now Billy was laying on me.

If they're both on their backs, how can he be LYING on her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous