A Special Kind of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few tender moments of kissing and cuddling Lucy stated. "Mummy hasn't cum yet darling." Straight away Katie realised that she had been selfish and had not really paid any attention to her mother's needs or desires. "Oh yeah, sorry mum! I told you I'm no good at this!" There was despair in her voice. "Don't worry darling. Would you like mum to show you how to make love to another woman? I'll show you how to 'scissor'."

Katie wasn't listening though, she moved back down to bury her face in her mum's crotch again. This time though she swivelled around and lowered her vagina onto her mum's face so that both women were now in a '69' position. Lucy was a little disappointed because she wanted to scissor and make love to her daughter but 'not to worry, that can come later, a '69' will still be good' she thought to her self.

This time Katie's assault on her mother's by now very hot and wet cunt was totally different. Suddenly Lucy felt the mouth and tongue of a young woman who seemed to know exactly what she was doing. The thrill of her first real sexual stimulation for several weeks and the incestous nature of it soon overwhelmed her. All of this together with the taste of her own daughters juices still lingering from her two already completed climaxes took Lucy to the edge of orgasm much quicker than she would have liked. In no time at all she could feel herself about to cum. A muffled moan of pleasure directly into her daughter's hot 'n wet cunt was Katie's first indication that her mum was about to orgasm. Then Lucy's hips rose off the bed pushing her vagina into her daughter's face and very willing and capable tongue. The muffled moans were replaced by a muffled 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming' as Lucy's whole body started shaking to a powerful orgasm. Katie received her first flow of her mother's cum juices which she lapped up and swallowed eagerly and enthusiastically. This first truly intimate sexual experience she was having took Katie over the edge yet again. For the third time she squirted although less so this time. The flow was still enough however, to soak her mother's face as she herself was deep in sexual convulsion.

The two woman took time for their respective climaxes to subside before any semblance of control returned to their bodies. Katie slid off her mother and collapsed, exhausted on her back next to her mum. "Wow!" Was all she said. "Wow! Was all her mum said in reply.

Eventually Lucy grabbed her daughters hand and turned to face her. They both leaned over to face each other and the gentlest and most intimate kiss followed. "Thank you darling." Said Lucy. "That was amazing sweetheart." Katie was still lost for words and just replied with another kiss. "Stay there sweetheart, mummy's just going to freshen up in the shower, I'll be back in a mo."

Lucy returned a few minutes later wrapped in her bath towel and was disappointed to find her daughter fast asleep. She was hoping for and expecting round two. She desperately wanted to show her daughter the delights of scissoring but that was now going to have to wait. She dried herself off, fortunately she hadn't washed her hair, before removing the towels protecting the bed, carefully so as not to disturb her sleeping daughter. She then slipped into bed alongside side Katie and gently wrapped her arm around the sleeping young woman and drifted off to sleep herself.