A Special Kind of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had finally accepted the fact that she hadn't washed for a rather long time and that if she really did intend getting into bed with her daughter then she ought to do something about it.

"Make yourself comfortable on my bed sweetheart. I think I had better go for a quick shower to freshen up don't you?"

"NO!" Katie shouted instantly, then realised that she had spoken a little too quickly and forcefully. She tried correcting herself. "Err, no mum, it's alright, I don't mind."

"Katie! That was rather decisive, that's unlike you." Then the penny finally dropped! "Oh my god, my body odour is turning you on isn't it?" "No!"

By now Katie's face was glowing a bright red! "Oh yes it is, don't lie to me Katie, the colour of your face is making that perfectly clear." "I'm sorry mum, I can't help it, there's something wrong with me isn't there?" "No darling, there's nothing wrong with you, you have a little fetish that's all. Lots of people have a fetish sweetheart, just embrace it and don't try to hide it like so many other people do. Look, I won't take a shower, now come and give your mum a hug."

Mum and daughter embraced in an innocent enough hug, at least that's how it started. As they released slightly they both still kept arms around each other when Lucy said. "Would you like mummy to give you a kiss darling?" It had been a very long time since mum had used the word 'mummy', not since Katie was child. Katie immediately recognised the sexual conations and nodded her head to confirm she did. Mum felt the need to ensure that her daughter was well aware of the meaning of the kiss. "A proper kiss sweetheart, not a peck." Katie nodded again then said. "I've never kissed anyone before, you know, not a proper kiss."

Mum was quite amazed at that, she wasn't surprised her daughter had never kissed a boy but never kissed anyone properly, she couldn't quite comprehend that. "What....never, no one? Oh darling, come here." Lucy hugs her daughter again. "Darling, you're 19 years old and never had a proper kiss?" "No." Came the reply. Katie thought she had better elaborate. "Boys tried to kiss me when I was at school but you know I thought boys at school were disgusting don't you and girls at school never tried to kiss me even though I wished they would!"

"Oh darling, what about at college or on nights out or at parties? You can make the first move you know."

"I know but I'm too shy and how do you know if a girl likes other girls, you know, sexually that is?"

"Katie, come on, it's natural, don't you give other girls 'the look' or say something suggestive to them and see how they react?" "No! I'm always to scared to."

"Oh Katie! And I thought you were such a confident young woman." "I am usually but not when it comes to......'that'." Lucy pulled her daughter closer for another hug but it was Katie who continued the conversation. "Mum? Can you be confident in most things, like I am, but not when it comes to......you know.....sex?" "Do you mean submissive in the bedroom?"

"I'm not sure, I think so but I've never been to bed with anyone to know for sure."

It was becoming perfectly clear to Lucy that while her daughter comes across as an extremely confident young woman in everyday life, it was looking like the now timid girl in her arms was exactly the opposite in the bedroom. She quickly realised that if she was actually going to have sex with her daughter that evening then she would have to make all the moves.

The warm, moist area that had developed between her legs and her nipples which were aching for attention told her to kiss her daughter in a manner she knew she shouldn't. She wanted to pull back, release Katie from her arms and tell her to leave her bedroom. The trouble was that lust had now completely overwhelmed her and she knew that wasn't going to happen. Lucy's vagina yearned for attention and she wasn't about to disappoint it!

"Well then, Katie sweetheart, would you like your first kiss to be with your mother?" The two women looked into each others eyes and both could see a sexual fire raging in each other. Katie nodded and a look of glee appeared on her face, the intensity of which her mum had never seen before. "Yes please." She replied politely."

Lucy moved towards her daughter to take the forbidden kiss. She knew in her head that she should pull out and not to do it but her sexual desires had risen to unprecedented levels. It was seven weeks now since Julie had ended their relationship and seven weeks since she had fulfilled any of those desires. Lucy had enjoyed sexual intamacy with Julie on a regular basis and frequent enough to satisfy her high sexual drive. The powerful urge for intimacy was overwhelming as she planted a kiss on her daughters lips.

It felt as though a switch had been turned on for both women. A tingling sensation surged through both of them, a sensation completely new to Katie yet all so familiar to Lucy. Their embrace strengthened as arms gripped each other tightly and mouths engaged with no intention of parting. Katie felt her mothers tongue probe for entry which was readily granted. Feeling her mum's tongue inside her mouth sent wave after wave of sexual pulses take over her body. Katie's tongue greeted her mum's in a frenzy of lust which cried out a welcoming message.

The two women French kissed for what seemed to Katie to be an eternity. She started hoping it would be! Mums right hand moved up to the back of Katie's head to pull her in even closer as their snog intensified. Her left hand moving to grip her daughter's buttock to heighten their bond. Katie felt her breasts squeeze up against her mother's breasts and she wished they were both naked. Clothing was spoiling the contact.

Mum's moved her right thigh so that it snuggled between her daughters legs and she gently applied pressure onto Katie's crotch. The move sent Katie close to the edge, the sensuality and passion from the kiss was taking her close but the slight rubbing from her mum's thigh was about to become more than she could take.

Suddenly Katie pulled away. "STOP"! You're gonna make me cum!" "That's the idea isn't it? What's the matter darling?"

A tear welled up in Katie's eye. "I'm scared! I get very wet, you'll need a towel on the floor!" "Hey, it's alright sweetheart, do you squirt?" "Sometimes if I touch myself in the right place and if I'm really horny." Do you feel really horny now?" "I did but it's gone now." "It's okay darling, we'll take things slowly shall we? I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away didn't I? Katie didn't reply, she just looked to the ground trying to hide her embarrassment.

It was becoming clear to Lucy that her daughter was not just inexperienced when it came to matters sexual but very shy and timid. She was wondering whether or not her daughter was submissive as well, something which appealed to her very much. Strange, she thought, for a young woman who appeared very confident in all other aspects of her life. Lucy decided that the slowly, slowly approach was needed. "Did you enjoy the kiss sweetheart?" Katie's face beamed like an excited child. "Yeah, it was awesome, even better than I imagined it would be." "That's good, I enjoyed it as well sweetheart." With that, Lucy leaned it towards her daughter again and gave her another kiss on the lips. Nothing much more than a little peck this time but clearly filled with an intamacy. "Let's take some of these clothes off shall we? It was more of a statement than a question from Lucy. Katie's reply was a simple nod to confirm her agreement.

Lucy started to unbutton her daughter's blouse, there was no resistance to the move, just a look of eagerness in her eyes. The blouse was unbuttoned and slowly and sensually removed. As the blouse hit the floor Lucy wasted no time in putting her hands behind her daughter back to unclip her bra. Katie's arms moved up to help with it's removal and that too was dropped onto the floor.

"Wow! Katie luv, you are developing into a very attractive young woman aren't you?" Said Lucy, complementing her daughter. "Thanks mum" The reply was short and to the point. Lucy detected a nervousness in her daughter that she hadn't noticed before. "You have beautiful breasts darling and they're still developing aren't they?" Katie's reply was a simple nod having seemingly lost the ability to speak. Lucy reached up and placed her hands on her daughters breasts causing Katie to gasp and flinch slightly. "It's alright darling, mummy wants to feel your beautiful breasts that's all." The use of the word mummy being deliberately provocative and sexual. Katie just stood there, motionless as her mum fondled her.

Lucy started thinking that this could be hard work, she hadn't had a sexual partner this passive....ever. "Katie luv, can I take your tights and knickers off darling?" "Err, yes, um sorry mum. I'm not doing very well am I?" "Hey, come on Katie luv you're doing just fine. It is your first time after all isn't it?" "Yes but." "No buts darling you're doing fine. Now... mummy's going to pull your tights and knickers down." "Mum?" "Yes darling." "You haven't used the word mummy since I was a little girl." "Don't you like me saying that word?" "That's just it, I do like you saying that. It makes it all feel even more naughty....you know... what we're doing!" "So you're a kinky young woman then!" Lucy made her daughter blush again. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I'm getting this all wrong aren't I?" "No darling, come on, don't be silly, mummy likes her partner's to be a little kinky!" Both women giggle and the mood lightens a little.

Without saying anything else Lucy grips her daughters tights and pulls them down, kneeling as she does so. She pulls her knickers down with them and cannot help noticing how wet Katie is down below. Her moisture glistening in her pubic bush but even more noticeable is the bead of thick vaginal juice clinging to the inside of her knickers and attached to the inside of her vagina. As her knickers come down the strand of thick fluid breaks and drops across her tights. As Lucy pulls her daughters clothing down she can see just how wet Katie is. The front of her knickers appeared soaked and the beautiful aroma coming from her pussy was delightful. Lucy wanted nothing more than to bury her face into her daughter's pubic bush but she resisted the temptation for fear that it would be a step too far too quickly. Katie stepped out of her tights and knickers and stood completely naked. She felt conscious of her nudity but said nothing. Mum stood up to admire the beautiful female body in front of her. "Would you like to take mummy's clothes off now?"

Katie just nodded again and reached for her mum's dressing gown. It was already open at the front and slid down off her shoulders with ease. Without any furtherprompting Katie reached for the hem of her mum's nightshirt and lifted it over her head then let it fall on top of her own clothes already laying on the floor. As Lucy's arms were raised Katie got another even more intense smell of body odour. 'Oh fuck' she thought to herself as she placed a hand between her legs. Her mother immediately recognised what was happening. "Here you are darling, I'll keep an arm raised." She then placed her other hand on the back of Katie's head and guided her face to her unwashed armpit. Katie snuggled up to her mother, her nose buried deep into the pit of her mum's arm. Lucy heard the sound of her daughter inhaling deeply through her nose. Her arm lowered and wrapped itself gently around Katie's head holding her up close to one source of her body odour. Katie's hand was still between her legs and she moaned in sexual pleasure as she rubbed herself while her nose inhaled a smell which was stimulating a sexual response Katie found difficult to understand.

All of a sudden Katie's body shuddered and her mother felt a warm liquid splash onto her legs as her daughter squirted a stream of fluid out from the orgasm which had just erupted in her vagina. Katie's whole body shook and sweated profusely. She clung to her mother for support as her legs started to give way. Lucy also supported her daughter as her body spasmed in exctasy then she helped her to gently slide to her knees, exhausted.

Katie tried regaining her composure as her orgasm subsided. She looked up to her mum and said. "I'm sorry, I've made a mess on the carpet haven't I?" "Don't worry darling, it will clean up. I can't believe you came so quickly." "Mum, take me to bed........please."

Lucy didn't need her daughter to ask, she had already made up her mind that taking her to bed was exactly what she had in mind. The plea did however relax her slightly as she was still aware that incest is illegal. At least now though she knew that her daughter wanted the same as she did. "Off course I will sweetheart, let me help you up." "Don't forget the towels or something, I don't want to make the bed wet." Mum reluctantly went to the cupboard to fetch some towels and laid them out over the bed. She also made a mental note to buy a mattress protector next time she went shopping.

Katie was the first into bed and this time she made the first move, cuddling her mother and kissing her sweetly on the lips. It was a brief but loving kiss then she asked her mum. "Is it okay to do this?" "I won't tell anybody if you don't!" Replied her mum. "No, I won't!" Then both women giggled and Katie kissed her mum again, this time a long and deep french kiss where tongues intertwined and passions rose even higher.

Lucy was looking forward to having her breasts fondled but Katie had other ideas. Her hand started exploring the pit of her mothers arm before breaking from their kiss arm burying her face there again. Mum helped by raising her arm giving Katie the opportunity to kiss deep into her armpit. Kissing soon turned to licking much to Lucy's surprise but she said nothing and just enjoyed the pleasant sensation of having an armpit licked clean. Not only was she unwashed but she had not shaved since Julie had left her. Stumble meant that Katie felt the roughness across her tongue as she cleaned her mother's sensitive flesh.

First one armpit then the other, kissed and then licked clean. Lucy laid there not quite knowing what to make of it or what to do so she just left her daughter to enjoy herself. She was still longing for her breasts to be fondled and her clit to be rubbed but Katie had so far shown no interest in doing either. Lucy started playing with herself instead, her free hand massaging her own breast, tweaking her own nipple then moving down to touch her own by now, very moist pussy.

After several minutes of sustained armpit washing using her tongue, Katie finally came up for fresh air, not that fresh air was what she desired. She planted another kiss on her mothers lips, one which Lucy was unsure about. Did she really want to taste her own BO from her daughters mouth. She let the kiss continue though and allowed it to become intense with and exchange of tongues again. Katie was the first to come up for air again, she was after all on top and in the dominant position. "Mum?" "Yes darling." "Your feet smell nice don't they?" "Haha, 'nice' isn't what I would call it! But go on then, have a sniff if you want to." "Thanks mum."

Katie couldn't get down to her mum's feet quick enough! She put her nose right up against one them and inhaled sharply through her nose. Lucy could hardly believe what she was seeing! She stared in disbelief as her daughter sucked on her filthy toes then licked the soles of her feet! First one foot then the other. Katie seemed in a world of her own, even parting her mum's toes and forcing her tongue between them. Lucy laid there on the bed as her daughter set about cleaning her feet with her mouth.

After what must have been 15 to 20 minutes of washing feet using her tongue Katie started making her way up her mother's legs. The feet washing Lucy had been receiving had completely relaxed her to the point of not realising where Katie was heading. Then, right at the last second, just as Katie was about to bury her face between her mother's legs, Lucy yelled out "NO!" She then quickly clamped a hand over her vagina. "No darling, please, you can't go down on me, not now, I can't believe I let you talk me out of taking a shower!" "It will be alright mum." Replied Katie. "No it's not alright! It's gross down there! Come on give mummy a kiss instead."

Lucy was very cross with herself for not freshening up before getting into bed. She would have loved to have had her daughter go down on her, she was already moist in anticipation of sex and oral sex would have been a very pleasureable way to start. Lucy was well aware of the fact that her cunt stunk though, she could smell it herself and was well aware of what Katie must be smelling.

Katie could smell it too, her first thought was one of rotting fish and it wasn't very pleasant. Strange she thought to herself, mums smelly armpits and feet were a turn on but the smell coming from her mother's sex was something else! Lucy's hand was still planted firmly in place denying Katie any access. "Come here darling, give mummy a kiss before I jump in the shower then we can have some fun."

Katie wasn't having any of that though, even though she was reeling slightly from the smell she was determined not to miss out on this. "It's alright mum, I want you just the way you are." Katie grabbed her mum's wrist and pulled but the resistance she met meant she couldn't move it. "Mum! Please!" Lucy detected some desperation in her daughter's voice. "Katie, I haven't washed down there for a long time, please don't." "I loved your armpits mum and I loved your feet, please let me."

Katie tried moving her mum's hand again and this time it moved allowing the full smell of her mother's unwashed vagina to waffed up into Katie's face. She instantly pulled her face away a few centimetres and choked slightly as the full force of the repugnant smell entered her nostrils. "Wow!" She exclaimed, "When WAS the last time you washed?" "That's enough Katie, see, you can't go down on me like this. Come here sweetheart."

Katie wasn't going to be beaten though, she realised that she may never get the chance to do this ever again. From her very limited experience of playing dirty on her own she knew that sexual arousal often made unpleasant smells seem more erotic so she placed a hand between her own legs and started rubbing her clit. 'Okay, here goes' she thought to herself and buried her face right into her mother's filthy, unwashed cunt. The first thought that came into her head was 'OMG this is gross!' but there was no way she was going to embarrass herself and admit it. She was determined that her mother wasn't going to have the satisfaction of saying'I told you so.'

Katie held back the impulse to choke and gag and just held her face against her mum's labia. Her frantic masturbating seemed to be paying off as the smell started changing from repugnant to mildly pleasant. The cunt her face was pressed up against was clearly moist to the point of being noticeably wet now. Katie made use of the lubricating juice and started running her nose up and down the length of the vaginal slit. She started breathing in through her nose taking in the by now ever increasingly erotic smell.

Lucy was bewildered, this was nothing like the oral sex she had experienced on many occasions before. There was no tongue licking her, no lips sucking her just her daughter's nose stimulating her and not very effectively at that. It wasn't long before Katie started squirting for a second time, her cum juice squirting onto the bed and over one of her mum's feet and lower leg. Her climax made Katie lift her face slightly as she sought to take in more air to feed her convulsing body.

Lucy was left in no doubt that her daughter had just masturbated. "Katie luv, you don't have to do it yourself when you are with a partner. Come here sweetheart and give mummy a hug." As Katie came down from her orgasm she moved her, by now sweating body, alongside her mum's and together they kissed and cuddled. "I'm sorry mum, I'm not very good at this am I?" "It's alright darling it will all come naturally to you soon. I'm sorry I was so smelly down there for you." Katie giggled before saying. "Yeah, it did pong a bit but after I started playing with myself the smell got more and more erotic!" "Oh Katie, what do I do with you darling?" Lucy then hugged her daughter even closer as they french kissed one another again.