A Special Kind of Love Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother and daughters relationship continues to develop.
10.3k words
4.79
7.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sorts of thoughts, mostly dirty and kinky, raced through Katie's head. She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her bath towel wrapped around her. Her head was in turmoil after taking that eventful shower with her mother, drying off and getting dressed seemed a million miles away.

She was still reflecting on what her mum had said to her, 'would you like to be mummy's dirty little girl', when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. The sound woke her from her own private dirty world but she didn't reply, there was too much going on in her head. Then she heard the knock again and her mum call out.

"Katie luv, can mummy come in?" Lucy's use of the word 'mummy' again stirred an arousal inside her. She felt her nipples stiffen and the familiar twinge in her crotch whenever her mum used that word. "Katie? Are you alright? Can mummy come in?" There it was again 'mummy'.

At 19 years old Katie hadn't heard her mum use that word for years, at least not until yesterday when their world changed. "Yes, alright." She eventually replied. The bedroom door opened and in walked her mum, she had dried and dressed.

Katie glanced round towards the door, as she did so she was sure she heard the sound of her own chin dropping and hitting the floor! "MUM! What are you wearing!"

"Do you like it? I've put them on specially for you sweetheart. Julie used to love seeing me dressed like this and then she would ravish me!"

"They're disgusting mum! AND you're too old to wear something like that! Katie was referring to the black leather micro mini skirt her mum was wearing. It was barely enough to cover her knickers never mind anything else. The high stilleto heels didn't help and made her uncovered legs look even longer and slimmer than ever. That was before Katie's eyes even managed to make there way higher up. The tight, almost undersize white blouse was bursting apart trying to hold Lucy's ample breasts in place. At least she considered her mum's makeup wasn't over the top. Katie even thought it looked tasteful!

"Well? Do you like it?

"You don't go out dressed like THAT do you?" Exclaimed a horrified Katie.

"Of course not! It's for a little bit of bedroom fun, that's all. Julie loved me dressing like this. You obviously don't approve, I'll go and change."

"No, don't, please, I'm sorry, it's just that. Oh never mind, you look really sexy mum and you've got a great body!"

"Go on, say it, 'for someone my age'!"

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You look great."

"Thank you darling, mummy's glad you approve." Says Lucy, ignoring her daughters obvious disgust at her mum's, shall we say, less than conservative outfit. She did a twirl in front of Katie then stood with her back to her daughter and bent forward exposing everything!

"My god mum!! You can't wear a thong with a skirt THAT short!"

"Don't be such a prude darling, anyway, I've got a shorter one than this! Now are you going to get your tongue up my arse or am I going to have to sit on your fucking face!" The crudeness of her mum's language shocked Katie and dragged her back into the reality of what was happening. The thought though of being able to get her tongue up against her mum's arse hole was like flicking a switch inside her. She suddenly came over extremely horny.

Katie reached out and placed a hand on each of her mum's bum cheeks. That was the cue for Lucy to shuffle backwards a little way until her exposed rear end was giving her daughter the proverbial eyeful. A very nervous yet excited Katie pulled her mum's bum cheeks apart, cheeks so close they were almost assaulting her face. She saw the thin material of the thong buried deep into the crack of Lucy's buttocks and laying neatly across her anal opening.

Katie knew she was only seconds away from doing something she had waited years for......putting her tongue up against another woman's anus. Her heart pounded faster as a mustiness already started to enter her nose. Her hands strained as she forced her mother's buttocks apart as far as she could. Her tongue reached out, guided by the dark brown patch of wrinkled flesh surrounding the opening to Lucy's bum hole, an opening whose access was still restricted by the thong.

Undeterred Katie took her first lick, a disappointing lick that felt more material than exposed flesh.

"Katie sweetheart, move the fucking thong out of the way first darling! How else are you going to lick out mummy's arsehole?" Katie sensed the despair in her mother's voice. It made her feel useless yet again.

"I'm sorry, I'm no good at this am I!" Tears welled up in Katie's eyes as she pulled back and started releasing the pressure pulling her mum's buttocks apart.

Lucy sensed that her daughter was about to stop and move away. "Katie!! Move my fucking thong to one side and get your fucking tongue up my arse and do it NOW!" The demand stunned Katie, she hadn't been shouted at like that in years, not since she was an unruly kid in her early teens and that was from her father and not her mother.

It was a domineering and powerful demand that made Katie feel weak and submissive yet it sent a surge of sexual energy tingling through her. What happened next appeared to be driven by instinct and not prepared. Something or someone seemed to take over. Katie grabbed the thin piece of material making up the rear of her mother's thong and pulled it roughly and sharply to one side. A noticeable gasp could be heard coming from Lucy! Katie held on to it and at the same time pulled her mother's buttocks apart forcefully then buried her face between them. Katie's tongue found her mum's anal opening and flicked across it with an enthusiasm Lucy had rarely experienced.

"Ooo that feels nice, you're a good little bum licker aren't you Katie?" Lucy wasn't expecting a response, she said it as words of encouragement thinking that her daughter would respond well to some positive words. She wasn't wrong, Katie continued licking and probing her mum's arsehole with a tenacity Lucy hadn't felt before.

"Good girl Katie, mummy loves it, you're really good at this darling. That's it, try pushing the tip of your tongue up into mummy's bum hole......ooooo.... there's a good girl, that's nice. Mummy's bum hole is very tight sweetheart so you won't get in far but another time you'll have to open mummy up with a toy first. That feels sooo nice Katie, keep licking mummy darling."

Katie just kept licking and probing, she was loving the encouragement and just kept on going. At last she thought, she had finally found something her mum thought she was good at.

Equally, Lucy was realising just how well her daughter responded to some mild domination and control. If Katie could have seen her mum's face she would have seen a mischievous smile! Lucy was looking forward to the prospect of having a dirty little girl to play with!

When Katie finally came up for air and released her grip on her mum's buttocks, she too had a wide grin across her face. It was one of satisfaction and achievement though.

Both women sat on the side of Katie's bed next to each other. Katie readjusted the towel covering her as it had fallen down. "You don't need that on sweetheart." Said her mum as she stopped Katie wrapping the towel around her. Instead she almost forcefully pulled it away. Katie didn't resist but then covered her boobs with her arms. "Katie luv, you don't need to cover yourself up do you? Especially after everything we've been doing and you've just been licking my arse, now come on let mummy see your boobs."

Katie slowly lowered her arms and exposed her naked breasts. Lucy wasn't slow to move a hand up to fondle one of them. There was no resistance or objection from her daughter.

"You have beautiful breasts Katie, you don't need to hide them from me anymore, do you now?* Her words were said with a calming sincerity to relax her daughter. She leaned in to kiss Katie who returned it intimately. By now Lucy had an arm around Katie while still fondling her breast, Katie was becoming putty in her hands.

"It was nice licking your bottom mum." It seemed a random statement from Katie as their tender kiss finished.

"I enjoyed you licking me down there as well darling." Lucy now thought it was the perfect opportunity to bring up the subject of her naughty little personal desire. "If you want to talk about my little suggestion earlier then just say so."

"I don't need to I've already made up my mind."

"You don't have to rush into a decision sweetheart, being mummy's dirty little plaything is a big decision."

"Plaything? You didn't say that earlier!"

"Didn't I? What did I say sweetheart?"

"You said you wanted me to be your 'dirty little girl'."

"I believe I might have done Katie, dirty little girl or dirty little plaything, what's the difference?"

Katie shrugs her shoulders and looked a little awkward and embarrassed again. "I dunno, plaything sounds more naughty and like, I dunno, that you are going to do whatever you want and use me, err you know, use me for your own personal pleasure.....sexual pleasure."

"That's right Katie, you've summed it up just nicely and at the same time I encourage you to be a very dirty and naughty girl." The openess and candor of her mum surprised Katie somewhat. She wasn't expecting an admission quite as bold and one which belittled her so much. She ran those words through her head, 'mummys dirty little plaything'! If it wasn't for the fact those words were turning her on so much, she would have been disgusted with her mum for suggesting such a thing. The suggestion was, after all a bit pervy she thought.

Katie's silence unnerved her mum slightly, she didn't want to hear her daughter say she didn't want to do it. Lucy decided she needed to follow up with a little more encouragement. "You responded really well to my little bit of forcefulness didn't you? When I shouted at you and told you to get your fucking tongue up my arse!"

Katie remembered it well, she felt tiny and insignificant when her mum shouted at her. She remembered the feeling of complete submission flow over her and the desire to do as she was told was huge and unstoppable. Lucy followed up with. "You responded well to a little bit of domination didn't you?" Katie simply nodded a response to the affirmative. "I think you're a little sub in the bedroom and mummy wants to use you as her dirty little plaything!"

The realisation of what was being said was exciting Katie to levels she didn't want to admit to. When Lucy saw her daughter place her hand between her own legs and start rubbing herself she knew her daughter was only seconds away from agreeing to be her dirty little secret.

"If I agree to this." Katie said but then comes over all shy and embarrassed, she paused and started again. "If I agree to this, will I still be your toilet?"

"Do you still WANT to be mummy's toilet? Came the the reply.

"Yes, I won't agree to be your plaything unless I can be your toilet as well!"

Lucy smiled, she wanted a young woman to be her toilet first and foremost. She could see that getting Katie to agree to everything was going to be easier than she thought. "Of course you can still be mummy's toilet, I would like that very much."

The reaction she received from her daughter was a little unexpected though. Katie flung her arms around her mum and hugged her tightly. "Thanks mum." She wispered into her ear and then kissed her gently on the neck. Lucy heard her daughter start to cry and gently moved her away so she could look her in the eyes. "What's the matter darling? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so happy!" Katie tried to smile and stop crying as she wiped her tears away with the back of her hands. "I didn't think anyone would ever want me as their toilet! I'm crying because I'm so happy!"

Lucy kisses her daughter and hugs her, tears now starting to well up in her eyes as well. "I would love you to be my toilet Katie! See I've started to cry now as well!" Both women enjoy a long intimate kiss together, their sexual relationship starting to blossom at a furious pace.

As their kiss ended they remained together with arms around each other when Lucy asked her daughter a question. "Katie luv, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course mum."

"Why do you want to be a toilet?" The question stunned Katie a little, she thought it was an odd question to ask. Lucy on the other hand thought it anything but an odd question.

"I dunno, it's just who I am I suppose." Katie could see that the answer wasn't enough for her mum so she continued. "I've always wanted to be a toilet, to any girlfriend, you know, proper girlfriend or partner. It's how I would want to express my true love for them. There's no more intimate way to express your love for someone than to be their toilet...is there?"

Lucy wasn't quite sure what answer she was expecting but that was not it! It did however, reassure her. Even after seeing her daughter put her own shit in her mouth she still needed that reassurance. The last thing she wanted was for Katie to be doing this in an attempt to simply replace Julie. Now, for the first time, Lucy was beginning to believe her daughter was serious when saying she wanted to be used as a toilet.

"Wow! That is beautiful Katie, I wasn't expecting that answer, that's truly beautiful and so loving."

"See, you didn't believe me did you, you thought I was just saying it to please you."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I have to admit I was doubting you but what you've just told me is so wonderful, you've really thought about this haven't you?"

"I've thought of little else for years, it's what I want."

"Oh Katie, come here and give me another hug. I'm not sure that I can give you the same in return though darling. I couldn't be a toilet Katie, I'm sorry."

"I don't expect you to be and I wouldn't want you to be, that's not how it works for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, look, I long for a girlfriend who will be comfortable giving me their bodily waste, all of it, not just poo. That, to me, will be their expression of true love towards me. It's a very special thing mum, a very loving act for someone to love me so much that they are comfortable giving me all of their bodily waste. Do you understand what I mean? It wouldn't work for me if both me and my girlfriend both wanted to be toilets. It's a coming together of two people who are so much in love they share different, yet compatible desires. I'm looking for a very special kind of love. Am I making any sense?"

"OMG Katie! You are making more sense than I could ever have imagined, I don't think I've ever heard anything so beautiful in all my life." Lucy kissed her daughter with an intimacy and passion unrivalled in any kiss she has ever given before.

"Wow! You can't half snog mum!" Both woman laugh together, their arms locking each other in an intimate embrace.

"Katie darling, I want to show you a very special kind of love as well!"

"I love you mum!"

"I love you too Katie!"

Tears start flowing down the cheeks of both mother and daughter, both now realising that their coming together is giving them something both have always wanted. Neither thought it would be together though, that was until Lucy started to make sense of their situation.

"Katie darling, this is fate you know. Do you know what fate is?"

"Yes I think so, but what do you mean?"

Lucy signalled for her daughter to sit on the bed then went on to explain her reasoning.

"I have spent most of my adult life wondering why I ever married your father. I even knew I was a lesbian before I ever met him, that makes it even more bizarre doesn't it?" She grabbed Katie's hand and held it tightly before continuing.

"I've never loved your dad, not properly anyway. I even knew I was not in love with him when he asked me to marry him. Why did I say yes to his proposal? I have no idea" Lucy answered her own question. "Your father had sex with me on our wedding night, it wasn't the first time we'd had sex, far from it but I hated every second of it! Even more so than when we'd had sex before"

"Then why DID you marry him?" Asks Katie.

"I've told you, I don't know or at least I didn't, not until now." Lucy places her other hand over her daughter's, now gripping Katie's hand with both of hers.

"What do you mean until now?"

"Don't you see Katie? It's fate. If I hadn't married your father you wouldn't be here would you, with both of us expressing a special kind of love for each other! What are the chances Katie, of you finding a woman, a girlfriend who wants to use you as a toilet and me finding a young woman, much younger than in most normal relationships, who actually wants to be a toilet! Think about it Katie, what are the chances of both of us finding the relationship we both want and need? It's fate Katie, I suffered all those years in a marriage which was so, so wrong for me just so we could both be together now. I gave birth to you Katie for this very moment, can't you see?"

"Yeah, I suppose so, umm, do you really think that's what happened? You sacrificed so much of you life for both of us to be together now, in a relationship, a sexual relationship?"

"Yes darling but it's more than just a sexual relationship isn't it, can't you see? Sexual relationships are common aren't they, heterosexual, lesbian, gay, it doesn't matter, they are common and easy for people to come together. What we have is very special indeed, almost unique, how else do you think we have found each other if it's not fate, our destiny? I gave birth to you Katie so that you could eventually become my toilet!!! How special and beautiful and loving is that? We are going to spend the rest of our lives together darling because it's written in the stars!

By now both Lucy and Katie are crying together, crying in happiness that a new chapter in their lives was about to begin.

Both mum and daughter eventually wiped the tears away but neither of them wanted to let the other go. They continued to hold each other closely with an intimacy seen only in two people very much in love. It was certainly not the intimacy usually associated with a parent and offspring. What they still didn't realise though, was how much in love they actually were. That acceptance was still someway off. Katie was the first to speak. "I still haven't answered your question have I?"

"No darling you haven't, not fully, but it doesn't matter, there's no rush sweetheart, take your time."

"I don't need anymore time. I want to be your dirty little plaything!"

"That's beautiful Katie, I thought and hoped that would be your answer. Would you like mum to help you become a very, very dirty girl?"

"I think I already am, aren't I?"

"Yes Katie, you are but unless I'm very much mistaken you would still like to go much, much further wouldn't you?

Katie replies with a sheepish grin.

"Don't be embarrassed Katie, see, this is what I mean by going much further. I'm going to help you accept your dirty little fetishes and stop you being so shy and reserved about them. Mummy's going to help you become proud of performing some sexual acts which most people would regard as filthy and disgusting. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, thanks mum, I love you!" Katie hugs her mum and the tears start flowing again.

"I'll do anything you want, the dirtier the better, I promise!"

"You don't have to make promises darling but you will have to let me tell you what I want and what I want you to do. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes." Came Katie's direct, one answer reply.

"Good girl. Now I know you are naturally shy in the bedroom and I can understand that but you will have to come out of your shell and trust me. This will be a lifestyle change Katie, are you sure you are ready for it?"

"Yes, this is what I've always wanted, deep down inside of me I hoped that one day this day would come. I'll be a dirty girl for you. I want to be your plaything!"