A Special Kind of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Katie's mum though, the photo meant so much more. "I think it's time I told you about this photo Katie, come, sit on the bed next to me sweetheart."

Lucy picked up the photo frame and sat next to her daughter, both of them stared intently at the photo. "Do you know when this was taken Katie?"

"Yes, our last holiday before you left us to live with Julie." There was a hint of distain in her voice Lucy picked up on.

"Yes, I'm sorry Katie but life often takes unexpected twists and turns."

"I remember as well because I was struggling to cope with my periods and I had lots of stomach cramps during that holiday."

"Yes you did, I remember it."

"Then you left us and I had to deal with my periods on my own after that, dad wasn't any help! That's when I needed you most mum and you weren't there for me!"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Katie, I didn't realise, I'm so sorry."

"You didn't care about me, it was all Julie, Julie, Julie!"

"That's not fair Katie and you know it! I don't want this photo to cause a row, I'll put it back in my drawer."

"No mum, don't. You haven't told me why it's so special to you."

Lucy draws a deep breath. "Because sweetheart." Another pause, "because when we hugged like that something happened to me. It only happened the once, I promise but I got a twinge, you know, down below, I felt something towards you, something naughty and I started to moisten. I wanted to hug you close and kiss you, properly, not like a mum to a daughter! I don't know where it came from and I never had it again, well not until yesterday! So that photo is special to me, very special Katie.

Katie was stunned. "Mum!"

"I know sweetheart and nothing happened did it, thankfully. I did mention fate earlier though didn't I? Maybe that was the first sign."

"Wow! I don't know what to say apart from, why didn't you kiss me? I wouldn't have minded.

"Katie! Who was taking the photo!"

*Oh yeah!" Both mum and daughter started laughing together then hugged and kissed each other.

"At least we're together now darling." Said mum after their kiss ended.

"I wouldn't have minded if you had kissed me though."

"No darling, I could have got into a lot of trouble if I had done sweetheart. It's going to be hard enough for us now as it is."

"Can I tell you something mum?"

"Of course you can Katie, what is it darling?" Mum says, sensing something on her daughters mind.

"After you left me and dad to live with Julie I used to lay in bed at night wishing you would come home?"

"Oh Katie darling, you're starting to make me feel really guilty. Look sweetheart, I had to do what I had to do. You can't help who you fall in love with and I fell in love with Julie after we met. I didn't love your father, I loved you course but I couldn't live with your dad any longer.*

"I understand all that mum and I know you loved Julie and you done the right thing. I don't hold that against you. I just wondered if it was wrong for me to have had those thoughts about wanting you to come home. I wanted to hug you and feel your arms around me"

"No! Of course not, they were perfectly natural thoughts Katie and I'm flattered you had them.

"I love you mum."

"And I love you too Katie. Come on, we've finished here, let's go downstairs."

"Can we have sex first?"

"No! Not now, maybe when we go to bed tonight." Lucy gives her daughter a little peck on her cheek then both of them go back downstairs.

That evening it was fair to say that both Lucy and Katie were keen for an early night. This despite of the fact that both snuggled up together on the sofa watching TV for the early part of the evening. It was only 9pm when Lucy suggested they go to bed early.

"Race you up the stairs mum!" Was Katie's response.

The usual nightly routine was still followed though with checking outside doors were locked, lights turned off, teeth cleaned and last pee before bed. Both mum and daughter undressed in their room but pyjamas or nightshirts were not even considered.

They both jumped into bed and immediately cuddled up together. "Are you feeling as horny as I am Katie?" Enquired mum.

"No, I bet I'm feeling way more horny than you are!" They both giggled then Katie placed a long lingering kiss onto her mother's lips. She then placed a hand onto her mum's left breast and fondled it gently. Their tongues intertwined in a clear display of passion while Lucy moved her thigh to nestle in her daughter's crotch. She felt Katie's moist vagina dampen her leg. It caused her heart rate to increase and her arms to tighten around her daughter pulling her in closer and closer. Lucy pulled out of their kiss but only to say. "Would you like mummy to fuck you now darling?"

Katie nodded and said. "Yes please....but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it properly if it's clean."

"Who said anything about a clean fuck Katie?"

"Oh, do you need the toilet then 'cos I don't."

"There's more than one way to have a dirty fuck sweetheart."

"Is there, I'm sorry mum, I'm not very good at this am I?"

"That's why I'm going to teach you. Now get out of bed and take a pair of mummy's dirty knickers out of the washing bin. Not the thongs I wore earlier today, I didn't wear them for long and not the pair on the floor which I've only just taken off. I haven't been wearing them for very long either. The ones I wore yesterday they'll be nice and dirty. Take them out and bring them here."

"But why?"

"Do as you're told darling and bring them here."

Katie got out of bed and walked naked over to the washing bin. She rummages through it and finds the pair of knickers her mum wore the day before. She picked them up in her thumb and forefinger as though they were contaminated! Her mum laughed at her. "Katie! They are only a pair my knickers sweetheart, they won't bite you!"

"Yeah but they're DIRTY knickers!"

Lucy couldn't believe it! Her daughter was okay with eating shit but not picking up a pair of dirty knickers! She wondered what the reaction would be when she told her what to do next!

Katie climbs back into bed and asked. "What do you want them for anyway?"

Katie! You can be very naive at times can't you?"

There was no real response other than a slightly embarrassed look. Mum took the pair of knickers and turned them inside out then exposed the soiled internal part of the crotch.

"Errr, they're gross mum, what did you do in them yesterday!"

"Well, if you remember, when you came home from work I was a little unwashed wasn't I?"

"A little! That's an understatement!"

"Well, I hadn't changed either had I? I'd been wearing these for a few days!"

"OMG mum! That's disgusting! How could you!" They're gonna walk across the room on their own in a minute!"

"Don't be so dramatic Katie, they're only a pair of dirty knickers!"

"Yeah but, how many days old dirty knickers!"

"I'm not sure.....several anyway."

"That is disgusting mum, how could you do that? Put them back in the washing bin for fucks sake!" Katie surprised even herself with the language.

"No sweetheart, mummy wants you to enjoy them first."

"Yeah, like hell I am!"

"You'll do as you're told, now be a good girl."

All of a sudden Katie realised that this was for real and intended to be sexual. She went quiet. Holding the soiled, very soiled, crotch of her knickers, Lucy offered them to her daughter. "Here, put the dirty bit into your mouth and suck on it, enjoy them darling."

"You're actually fucking serious aren't you? Please tell me you're joking!"

"No darling, I'm not joking, do as you are told and put them in your mouth. You wanted a dirty fuck and mummy's going to give you a dirty fuck!"

"They're disgusting mum, please."

"Do as you're fucking told Katie!"

"But!"

"Open your mouth. NOW!"

The raised and dominant voice brought out Katie's submissive side. She gave in and slowly opened her mouth. Lucy wasted no time and stuffed the filthy crotch of her knickers into her daughter's mouth, using her fingers to push the soiled part firmly in.

"Good girl, now I want you to keep sucking on them until I tell you to take them out, alright?" Katie nods confirming she is. "Now sweetheart, are you ready to make love to your mum?" Katie nods again.

"Good girl, come on then, swing your leg over here." Katie doesn't start to get into position though, instead she hurries off the bed and races out of the bedroom, knickers still hanging from her mouth. Lucy's first thought was, 'oh shit, I've gone too far!' That was until she heard the door to the airing cupboard open. Relieved, she knew where Katie had gone. Soon after, her daughter comes back into the bedroom carrying a couple of large towels. " Oh, sorry, darling." Says mum. "I'd forgotten. Are they in case you squirt again?" Katie simply nods to confirm they are, talking being rather awkward with her mum's knickers still dangling from her mouth!

"You are thoughtful aren't you sweetheart?" Again another nod. "Come here sexy, are you ready to fuck me now?" Another nod and Katie and her mum start positioning themselves. It doesn't take long before their pussy's are touching, by now both are extremely moist, especially Lucy's. Katie can feel her mum's dampness as soon as they touch.

"Are you okay with my knickers darling?" Lucy asked starting to feel a little guilty about forcing them into Katie's mouth.

Katie decided to remove them briefly so that she could reply. "They actually taste really good mum."

See. There you go, you should trust your mum shouldn't you?"

Katie nods, she can't speak as her mouth is full again. Without any further conversation both women instinctively grab each others legs and pull themselves together firmly. The rest comes entirely naturally to them as they start humping each other.

Their already wet cunts soon moisten some more and the room fills with a wet slapping sound as vagina slaps against vagina. Lucy noticed an intensity this time that seemed missing before. She could tell that her daughter was making far more effort now which in turn spurred her mother along.

The room filled with the sound of two women making love, most notably a panting as both soon became out of breath and the sound of wet cunts as they sploshed and slammed together.

The frantic fucking then calmed slightly as both mother and daughter, in a uncharacteristic unison, changed from slamming into each other to a more sensual gyrating and pussy grinding.

Lucy was surprised yet pleased that the transition was seemless, both instinctively in tune with each others desires and emotions. Katie pulled her mum in closer again prompting mum to readjust and do the same. Beads of sweat were now forming on both women, the slower more rythmic pace a welcome break to the energy being expelled only moments earlier.

Katie reached up and grabbed her mum's left breast, then fondled it, gently to start with then more aggressively as her sexual arousal continued to intensify. Lucy wasn't to be outdone, she wanted a handful of her daughter's breast too so reached up to grabbed some bouncing flesh. She squeezed so tightly it left red finger marks on Katie who then started picking up the pace again as did her mum. Lucy was impressed once more, the more experienced partner knowing how natural and instinctive their fucking was developing. Both women's clits start slamming into each other again for a few bursts then the gyrating and grinding takes over once more, all in perfect harmony. The sight of Lucy's dirty knickers as they swung rhythmically from her daughter's mouth was a sight to behold. The eroticism of the action was not lost on Lucy whose arousal was reaching it's peak.

When mum picked up the pace again for what she believed would be the most intense and final run home her daughter was there with her. Again they were in perfect harmony and perfect unity. By now, both sweating profusely, panting had become deeper and faster with orgasms brewing. Lucy knew she was close, she also sensed her daughter was close as well. She looked into her eyes and saw pride written all over it. It was a pride in knowing she was fucking her mother properly. As she looked deeper into those glinting eyes Lucy also noticed a look of love, she knew it could only be a love for her.

When Katie looked into her mum's eyes she saw nothing but lust, an intense lust she knew was for her own daughter.

"OMG mum! I'm cumming! Oh fuck, fuck fuck I'm cummiiinnnng!!! Arrgghhh! Fuuuck!" Katie grabbed her mum tighter than ever as her body spasmed. She held on tightly as though her life depended on it. Apart from the convulsions and her tightening grip all other movement had stopped. Her cunt was pressed firmly into her mother's crotch as her climatic juices flowed, no squirting just a small but noticeable flow. Lucy felt it, that beautiful moment when you know your partner has just flowed over your own vagina.

Lucy was close to the edge at that point as well, deliberately trying to hold off her own orgasm until her daughter had started hers. The sweating, shaking and muffled screams caused by her own dirty knickers as they hung from Katie's mouth was more than enough evidence that her daughter had achieved her goal. Lucy had no more reason to hold on to her own orgasm any longer. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was all she said before letting out a scream and shaking violently. The flow of juice from her throbbing vagina was not as noticeable as the flow from her daughter but still evident.

The heat and intensity from both women's climax was more than Lucy had ever experienced before. There wasn't only cum juices that flowed but sweat poured from the skin of both mother and daughter. Both women's bodies still twitching uncontrollably several seconds after climax. As they started to regain control of their limbs they both found themselves gyrating their hips once again and rubbing their pussys together in what was the last throws of their lovemaking.

Mum started laughing and smiling in the glow that always followed successful sexual union. Katie was laughing and smiling as well, at least the best she could with the obstruction still in her mouth. She didn't remove the knickers, she still remembered her mother's last instruction, 'keep them in until I tell you to remove them'.

Their heavy breathing slowed to something more normal, their bodies involuntary movements ceased and both mother and daughter regained control of their bodies again.

"Fucking hell! What just happened there! Exclaimed Lucy. "Take my knickers out of your mouth darling, talk to me, fuck, fuck, fuck what the fuck happened there, talk to me!"

Katie is laughing and grinning in sexual ectasy. " I don't know. Did I do it right?"

"Oh my god Katie! Did you do it right! I've never had an orgasm like that before! It was amazing!"

"It felt pretty good for me as well."

"Pretty good! I don't know about you Katie but I've just had the fuck of my life! How the fuck did you make me cum like that?"

"So I didn't fuck up this time then?"

"No Katie you certainly didn't!"

Katie beamed from ear to ear. He mums words were music to her ears and she felt ecstatic, finally being able to have sex and doing it right.

"Katie darling, if either of us had any doubts about having sex with each other then forget them now! What just happened between us tells me, tells us, both of us, that we are meant to be together sweetheart. I don't give a shit if we're mother and daughter, we are meant to be together, that fuck just proved it to me. This bed is your bed as well now darling, I want to make love to you forever sweetheart, for the rest of our lives darling. Fuck, I'm still on a high!"

"I want to make love to you forever as well and I don't care if you are my mum either!"

They both then flung themselves into each others arms, fell down onto the bed and kissed with a passion befitting of their love towards each other.

When they finally stopped snogging Lucy said. "Do you want to freshen up in the shower before we sleep?"

"Yeah, okay, what together?"

"Mmm, probably be best not to. You go first darling." Katie took a quick shower and returned to their bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. Mum slipped out of bed naked and headed for the bathroom. She too returned a few minutes later with a towel covering her modesty. As she reached the bed the towel was is dropped to the floor revealing her beautiful curves. She then slipped on a clean pair of knickers, climbed into bed and snuggled up next to her daughter, also naked apart from her knickers. A sensuous but brief kiss followed.

"So Katie, best get some sleep, big decision day tomorrow."

"I've already made my decision." Replied Katie. Mum then placed two fingers across her daughter's mouth.

"Sshh sweetheart, not now, sleep on it and tell me in the morning." With that mother and daughter settled down for the night and fell asleep in each others arms.