A Special Kind of Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both hug and kiss yet again before Katie stuns her mother one more time.

"Mum?"

"Yes Katie, what is it?"

"You said I mustn't be shy or embarrassed about my sexuality and my fetishes didn't you?"

" I did and no you mustn't be embarrassed otherwise you will never fulfil your true desires. What is it you want to say?"

"Will you abuse me please, you know, sexually abuse me!"

"KATIE!" Exclaimed her mum in a state of some shock.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it, I'm sorry, forget it, forget what I said." A distressed Katie pulls herself from her mother's loving hug and runs out of the room. Normally, she would run to her bedroom to bury her head in her hands but she was already in her room with her mum. Completely distraught she races through the house, still naked and not knowing where to go.

Lucy gets up and goes after her, she finds her cowering in the corner of the hall by the front door. If it wasn't for the fact she was completely naked Katie would have run away down the street, trying somehow to hide her shame. As it was she could only sit huddled in a ball, knees wrapped up tightly to her chest and sobbing uncontrollably.

Lucy knelt down next to her and tried to console her distraught daughter. Katie didn't want to know though and tried to push her mum away.

"Leave me alone, I'm just a pervert and a sicko, leave me alone and go away!"

"I'm not going anywhere Katie stop this." Lucy could tell straight away though that the situation was going to take more than a consoling arm and kind words to resolve. She stood up and looked down upon her daughter cuddled up in a sobbing heap on the floor.

"Get up you fucking bitch!" She hollared out. Then looked out of the window incase someone outside in the street heard her shouting. Fortunately there was no one around. "Stand up NOW!" Lucy was pleasantly surprised when Katie lifted her head and looked up at her mum, her crying seemingly stopping almost instantly. As Katie looked up she could see right up her mother's obscenely short leather mini skirt. Her eyes diverting from her mum's glaring stare to her thong covered crotch. The eye movement wasn't lost on Lucy who said. "You like the view down there don't you?"

Katie was embarrassed again but at least she had stopped crying and looked on in disbelief at her mum's imposing figure standing right over her. Lucy certainly wasn't finished yet as she shouted more abuse at her daughter. "Stand up you filthy fucking slut....NOW!"

Katie didn't quite know what was happening, what she did know though was that the scenario was turning her on something wicked. She rose to her feet as if in some kind of hypnotic trance, all sign of distress seemingly washed away by the torrent of abuse. Lucy was quite impressed with herself and starting to like the playful side she seemed to be finding in her daughter.

With head bowed Katie spoke. " I'm sorry mum." She stood Infront of her mum impassively, waiting for the lecture she somehow knew was coming. She wasn't disappointed.

"Don't you EVER, call yourself a pervert or sicko EVER again! Do I make myself clear?" Lucy's words were loud and powerful. Standing directly in front of her mum, Katie could feel the breath and force of the words on her face. She didn't flinch, she knew it was her duty to stand there and take it.

"Yes." Replied Katie

"Good, you will never consider yourself a pervert ever again. I loathe that word Katie. You are not a pervert or sick, you are simply someone who enjoys extreme fetishes, that's all. There is nothing wrong with enjoying extreme sex. Have you got that? Do you understand?"

"Yes mum, I'm sorry."

"You have inherited your love for it from me, your mother, do you think I'm a pervert?"

"No mum, of course not."

"So you want me to sexually abuse you do you?" Katie bows her head and stares at the floor. "Look at me!" Katie lifted her head and looked into her mum's eyes. "I had every intention of sexually abusing my filthy little plaything!"

Lucy wasn't sure what reaction that statement would produce. She wasn't expecting a broad smile to appear across Katie's face though.

"Mmmm...seems like you approve darling."

Katie simply nodded shyly.

"Firstly though, I need to stop you from being embarrassed by your sexuality, don't I!"

"I suppose so"

"So what is it you want? Presumably you have some sort of abuse in mind." Katie decided that this was the moment, a now or never moment and to hell with the consequences, so she jumped straight in with both feet!"

"Well. You already know that I want you to use me as your toilet, I really want to be your toilet mum, I want that more than anything."

"Yes, I already know that, I already know you're a filthy bitch. What I really want to know is what you meant by sexual abuse." Lucy was concerned that she may have misread the signals and the last thing she wanted to do at this early stage was to go way over the top and ruin what could turn out to be a very kinky relationship. She waited for Katie to continue and soon found out that Katie was not going to hold back.

"And when I'm your toilet I want you to fuck up both now holes!"

"KATIE!!" Exclaimed Lucy, the shock in her voice was obvious. She wasn't expecting that and interrupted her daughter.

Katie reacted and replied defiantly. "Oh, I see, you want me to be open and honest and not be embarrassed by my sexuality but as soon as I ask for something 'unusual' you sound shocked and make me look stupid!! What do you want me to say then? That I want vanilla sex with a boy my own age!"

Lucy realised immediately that she shouldn't have reacted the way she did. After all, she did want her daughter to open up. "I'm sorry Katie, that was unforgivable of me. It just sounded a little extreme but then you want extreme don't you. Please carry on sweetheart, I promise not to sound shocked again."

Katie carried on where she left off, still in her 'now or never' moment. "I want someone, preferably, an older woman but I'll settle for someone my own age, to fuck me up! If you won't do it then I'll wait and find someone who will. Your choice mum, will you fuck me up?"

Lucy was gobsmacked! She couldn't believe she was even hearing this, having this conversation with her own daughter! "Right, okay Katie, go on. Let me hear more before I decide."

"You're not going to do this now are you? After all you've said you're going to hang me out to dry and make me look fucking stupid!"

"No Katie, I haven't said that. Please darling tell me what you want and I'll see what we can do." Lucy is beginning to realise that her daughter needs some serious help and not encouragement. The problem was, she was so turned on that making rational decisions weren't really an option. Firstly she was determined to use her daughter as a toilet, that was a given, certainly after all their recent conversation. This latest revelation though was something entirely different but one which was making Lucy so horny there was no way she was going to 'do the right thing'.

Katie was uneasy by now but decided to continue, she felt she had no choice. She knew she was unlikely to ever get this opportunity ever again. She thought though that some explanation as well might help. "I don't like men, or boys, at least not sexually, in fact I'll go so far as to say I hate the thought of sex with them! So....I thought and I've thought about this for a long time. I thought that it would be really satisfying, to me anyway, if I stretch my vagina so much that it becomes way too big to ever satisfy a man no matter how big he is! Then I thought that if he can't use the front door he could go in the back door so I want that fucked up and stretched as well!"

To say Lucy was stunned was an understatement! "For fucks sake Katie! Where is all this coming from?"

"See, there you go again! This ain't going to work mum, forget it. I'm going to get dressed." Katie stormed down the hall towards the stairs when Lucy called out to her. "I didn't say I wouldn't do it!"

Katie stops dead in her tracks and turns around to face her mum. Still not convinced she replies. "No, forget it mum, it's not going to work between us. I'll find someone else to do it. I've already started looking anyway."

"Where?"

"I've joined a fetish dating site. There are loads of kinky women out there who will do what I want! Just haven't found one yet who will do it all. I'll keep looking, you obviously think I'm not right in the head but I know what I want and I'll find it one day." Katie continued walking and started to go back upstairs to get dressed.

In desperation, Lucy called her back. "Come back Katie please, I'll do it, all of it!" Katie stops again but this time she waited with her back facing her mum. Lucy continued. "Please don't go meeting women from those sites, it's not safe, you don't know who you will meet. If you're sure that's what you want then I'll stretch both your holes for you!"

Katie turns around and walks back towards her mum. Standing directly in front of her she says. "I would rather it was you as well, I can trust you and I love you."

Lucy opened her arms and Katie went in close to hug her again.

"I'm going to start crying again in a minute." Said Katie with a noticeable wobble in her voice.

"So am I!" Replied mum

"Do you mean it? Will you really do it for me?"

"Yes, if you're sure that's what you wantl!"

"Really? I love you so much!"

"Mummy loves you too sweetheart."

"Are you still shocked?"

"A little but I can't fault your reasoning for wanting to be stretched. I actually think it's quite beautiful really. The ultimate committment towards shutting out men completely from your life."

"I haven't just come up with this, I've thought about it for a long time, I love other women mum and I hate men, sexually anyway and like you say, I am a dirty kinky bitch!"

Both women laugh at that as their bond grew closer by the second. Lucy gave her daughter a word of warning though. "You realise there could be consequences if I stretch your vagina too far don't you?"

"Consequences? What consequences?"

"I'm not sure Katie, I'm no medical person but if you stretch yourself to far and too often you may start leaking, you know, pee. You could start getting incontinence later in life if you are not careful. Just saying so that's all."

"It's my body, I'll do what I want to it!" Said Katie still in her defiant mode. "As you say, a consequence of doing what I want. I don't care, it's my body and it probably won't happen anyway. There are loads of women who enjoy fisting and they don't seem bothered by it. Kind of sexy anyway don't you think?"

"What is? And fisting, you never mentioned that before!" Exclaimed an increasingly shocked Lucy.

"Loosing control of your bladder, what do you think I mean? I can put a pad on if I do start leaking!"

"KATIE! Do you know what you're saying? You're 19 years old, you shouldn't be wearing incontinence pads at your age!!"

"It's my body! My life! I'll do what I fucking want with it! If you don't like it go fuck yourself and I'll find someone who loves me for who I am!"

The extraordinary outburst was all to much for Katie who burst into tears again. She collapsed to the floor, head in her hands.

Lucy looked down at her daughter who was s sobbing uncontrollably yet again. She was s full of mixed emotions this time, lust being high on the list but followed by concern for her daughters well being. There was also guilt, love and selfishness in equal measures as well as the maternal instinct all parents have for their children. Lucy's mind was in turmoil and she knew her daughters head must be at least as confused as her own.

One thing was clear though. There was no way Lucy was going to let her daughter find the extreme sex she was looking for from the internet. If anyone was going to give Katie what she wanted and obviously needed it would have to be her mum!

"Stop crying Katie and stand up." There was nothing consoling in the manner Lucy said it, in fact it was a statement filled with authority. "If you want someone to fuck you up mummy will do it!"

Katie heard those words alright, she immediately looked up at her mother. She was still crying a little but wiped the tears away with her hand. She didn't say anything though, just waited for her mum to make the next move.

"Stand up Katie, come on, do as you are told." Katie stood up and waited expectantly. "You are certainly not going to look on an internet dating site to find someone to abuse you darling. I care for you too much to let you do that."

"But it's what I want mum!"

"I didn't say it's not going to happen. I will abuse you if you're sure that's what you want but Katie, fisting your partner isn't really abuse darling. You seem to be a little mixed up. Fisting can be a very enjoyable and loving sexual act between two people."

"Is it? Well, not just just 'normal fisting', I want to be stretched, a lot. I don't want to stop at one fist! It's what I want mum and will you really do it? Please."

"Yes sweetheart, it can be a powerful and loving act and very satisfying sexually. And yes, I'll do, as you say, it's your body. And Katie.....the thought of doing it is turning your mum on.....big time!"

Katie flung her arms around her mum. "I'm sorry, I can't help who I am."

"It's alright sweetheart, I know. Sleep on it tonight and if you still want me to do it, well....this is a big step, we'll see tomorrow."

"I don't need to sleep on it, I'm not going to change my mind."

"No, I don't think you will but if we do this we do it on my terms or not at all, do you understand?"

A big grin appeared across Katie's face before she said. "Yes mum and mum, thank you."

"Katie, I haven't said I'll do it yet!"

"Yes you have, 'we'll see' always means yes when you say it!" The grin on Katie's face grew larger by the second.

"Katie love, your life might change forever soon, it needs to be the right decision. I am going to start using you as my toilet tomorrow as well don't forget."

"I know and I'm getting really excited already?"

"Oh Katie sweetheart, what do I do with you? I'm getting excited as well!"

"See. We're made for each other mum, maybe it is fate! It's a really special kind of love isn't it?"

"Well, it's certainly going to be different, I'll say that! Go and get dressed sweetheart and we'll get something to eat, you haven't even had breakfast today have you? You must be starving by now!"

Events then started to settle down somewhat, into something approaching normality. At least they did for the rest of the morning. It was after lunch when Lucy brought up the subject of sleeping arrangements.

Katie luv? Have you thought about where you are sleeping tonight?" The subject came out of the blue and surprised Katie a little. It certainly meant though that Lucy had her daughter's full attention. "It's just that, regardless of what happens tomorrow, we've got, well." Lucy found herself struggling to find the right words. "Well, you know, close, haven't we and well, err a lot closer than we should have and." Katie was finding her mum's awkwardness excruciating and a little amusing. She made no attempt to help her out even though she knew exactly what she was trying to say, she left her to struggle. "Well, you know, Katie, help me, you know what I'm trying to say. Oh god, fuck it! I want to carry on having sex with you! There, I've said it now!"

Katie giggled. "And you tell me not to be embarrassed! That was painfull mum!" She continued to laugh which made her mum burst out laughing as well.

"Well Katie, will you sleep with your mum tonight.....please?"

"Oooo, I don't know, that's being a bit naughty isn't it!" Katie was enjoying teasing her mum.

"Katie please, stop being silly, I'm trying to be serious here! I want us to keep having sex together Katie, I know I'm your mum and all that but please Katie......now we've started.....err, you know."

Katie was more than a little surprised to find her mum almost pleading with her to continue having sex. Surprised but at the same time pleased, she wanted the same and now knew she didn't have to beg her mum for it, mum was already doing the begging!

"Off course I'll sleep with you tonight. Tonight and every night if you want me to! I want sex with you as well you know!"

The relief on Lucy's face was obvious. She smiled at her daughter and gave her an enormous hug as both women leaked a few tears of joy.

They both shared a tender moment before Lucy spoke. "Hey luv, shall we spend the afternoon moving your things into my bedroom?" She then corrected herself. "Our bedroom?"

"What? Move my clothes and things into your bedroom? What permanently?"

"Yes darling, why not. Show our commitment to one another."

"Wow, is this really happening? Yes alright, awesome. So I'll be taking dad's place?"

"Not really Katie, I haven't slept with your dad for, wow, 6 years or more now."

"No but, this was his bed until you came back home."

"Oh, yeah, I see what you mean. Are you okay with that then sweetheart?"

"Yeah, you bet I am! So will I be sleeping on dad's side of the bed, like when you two were together?"

"Yes, I suppose you will be."

"Cool! So do I put my clothes into the wardrobe dad used to use?"

"If you're okay with that Katie luv."

"Yeah, when can we start?* The excitement in Katie's voice was palpable.

"There's no time like the present darling!"

With that Lucy and her daughter set about moving all of Katie's belonging's from her bedroom into the master bedroom. Lucy insisted however, that Katie at least leave a few items laying around her old room so that it didn't look completely empty. She still wanted Katie's bedroom to look as though it was being used just in case someone looked in there.

When they had finished both women were pleased with their afternoons work. Katie's old bedroom definitely looked as though it was still her room. From the outside at least, there were only a few clothes she no longer wore in the wardrobe and cupboards. The master bedroom however, was now Katie's new room and mum said to her. "We'd better make sure we keep this bedroom door closed, especially if we have visitors!"

Katie grinned at her mum and they both hugged each other again.

"Wait mum, I'm not finished yet, I've got an idea!"

Katie went off and started looking at photos on her phone then printed one. She left the ink to dry for a few minutes then placed it into a photo frame and stood it on her new bedside cabinet. Mum came over to have a look at it. It was a photo of Katie and her mum from a couple of years ago, taken at a barbecue hosted by her mum and Julie. The photo was nothing unusual, mum and daughter standing side by side with an arm around each others waist.

"That's nice Katie, a finishing touch to make our new room more homely, I like that." Said mum, obviously approving. "Ooo, wait a minute sweetheart, I've got a photo I want on my side of the bed as well."

Lucy didn't go looking through photo albums, either physical or digital. She went to a drawer in her bedside cabinet and searched under the clothes, it was her clean knicker drawer. She found what she was looking for, then found a photo frame of the right size. The photo in the frame was removed and replaced by the one Lucy had just found. "There, now I have a photo of you on my bedside cabinet." She said, smiling at her daughter.

"Why was that hidden in your knicker drawer?"

"It's special to me sweetheart, that's all."

The photo looked like any other happy family photo, this one was taken by Katie's dad, when they were all on holiday together and several years old.

Katie and her mum were in a happy embrace, facing each other in a hug. There bodies were touching from the waist down yet their upper bodies were leaning backwards away from each other. They were both smiling happily and dad had caught the moment perfectly. There was nothing remotely sexual in the photo, simply a holiday snap of happy times.