A Special Kind of Love Pt. 08

Story Info
Mum and daughters celebration breakfast.
7.6k words
4.78
10.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8:30am on Tuesday morning and Katie should have left for work. Instead she was about to phone her employer and report in sick again. Her boss was very understanding and told Katie not to rush back but make sure she was fully recovered before returning to work.

Katie, for her part felt really guilty about 'pulling a sicky'. It was not her style, she had always been hard working and conscientious. Nothing could have prepared her for the events of the last few days though.

"See, told you they would be alright about it." Said Lucy as she snuggled up to her daughter. Neither woman had left their bed yet, the bed they had shared for another night.

"Yeah, I know, just feeling a little guilty that's all."

"Oh, come on, don't worry, you'll be handing your notice in soon anyway." Lucy was quite 'blasé' about it.

"Yeah, okay, I know, sorry." Replied Katie, who, by now, was becoming resigned to the fact she would be giving up a job she loved. She was also well aware that she would be stepping into the unknown and that her life was changing at a furious and unstoppable pace. She still managed to lean into her mum though and popped a seductive kiss onto her lips.

"A big day ahead darling, are you ready for it?"

"I think so. You said you wanted to celebrate me becoming your toilet didn't you?"

"WE, darling, we are going to celebrate. It's not everyday that I find a new toilet or you become one, now is it?"

"No, I suppose not. Am I going to eat it all this morning?"

"I hope so sweetheart, you're ready to aren't you?"

Katie nodded and grinned mischievously.

"I hope I'm not being premature darling, I had wanted to wait until after this morning before we celebrated, you know, just to make sure you could eat it all but I'm sure you're ready now...... aren't you?"

Katie nodded again, more nervously this time though.

"You'll be alright sweetie. You will be going back to work tomorrow and I didn't want to wait until the weekend to celebrate."

"It's cool mum, I'll be alright, I can do it."

"Good girl." Said mum as she leaned forward and popped a kiss on her daughter's lips.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Katie darling, we are going to celebrate with a special, romantic breakfast!" Announced Lucy. "Then, later today, Lucy paused for a few seconds. "I am going to take your virginity!"

"WHAT!" Exclaimed a shocked Katie.

"It will be alright sweetheart." Lucy sounded sincere and loving. She also pulled her daughter in closer and gave her a reassuring hug.

Katie regained her composure. "But we've already had sex, so technically I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Well yes, to a point. I suppose it depends on your definition of virginity but I think it's about time we 'popped your cherry' isn't it?"

"Is it?"

"Yes, of course it is, come on darling it will be alright."

"You're not going to get a man to do it are you!"

"Oh Katie! Don't be so silly, of course I'm not. I wouldn't do that to you darling."

"How are you going to do it then?" Asked a naive and increasingly nervous Katie.

"Mummy's got a nice little strap-on cock to open you up."

"I don't want one of those up me!"

"Why not sweetheart? It'll be alright, you'll love it. I promise."

"It will be like having sex with a man won't it!"

"Oh Katie sweetheart, you really are one of a kind aren't you. It will be nothing like having sex with a man trust me! Mummy will be on the other end of it won't she?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I suppose so."

"There is no 'I suppose so' about it Katie. I've been fucked by a man, your father, and Julie has fucked me wearing the exact same strap-on that I am going to use on you. Trust me Katie it will be nothing like having sex with a man! I can vouch for that."

"If you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure. Look sweetheart, it won't be a stubbly, sweaty, aggressive, masculine body fucking you will it now? It will be the same caring, loving, feminine body you're snuggling up to now won't it?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders again, seemingly less convinced than her mum that all will be okay. "I don't like the idea of having anything, you know, going up me like that."

Katie luv, is this the same person who asked me to abuse them and 'fuck up' their holes?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders a third time.

"I dunno, suppose so."

"So how am I going to stretch you if I can't put anything into your cunt darling!"

Lucy's use of the word 'cunt' shook Katie but seemed to do the trick and woke her up. "I'm sorry mum, I'm just a bit scared about losing my virginity that's all. I do want you to stretch me and... will you fist me one day?!"

"Oh Katie darling! You are so full of surprises, aren't you? Of course I'll fist you one day! Don't you think mummy had better open you up first though?"

"Yeah, I suppose so." Was the less than enthusiastic response.

"Good girl, it will be alright Katie, I promise and mummy will be gentle." Lucy gave her daughter another sensual kiss. A kiss which brought the beaming smile back to Katie's face.

"There, that's better. Mummy likes to see your sexy smile!"

Katie relaxed a little more after her mum referred to her smile as 'sexy'. It was the sensual kiss that moved Katie more than anything though. She had started to adore those intimate moments with her mother and she knew full well that, by the end of the day, she would no longer be a virgin.

"Anyway Katie luv." Lucy's tone changed and informed Katie that the subject of conversation was about to move on to something else. "You wait in bed darling while I get dressed and get some breakfast ready."

"Oh, I'll get it for you mum." Responded Katie, knowing what was expected of her now.

"That's alright sweetie, mummy's treat this morning, it's a celebratory breakfast don't forget." With that Lucy got out of bed and started to dress, putting on her underwear.

Katie looked on as her mum took out a black dress from her wardrobe and slipped into it.

"Wow! That looks nice on you!" Said a surprised Katie.

"Why thank you darling, you haven't seen me in this before have you!"

"No and wow again! You look really sexy in that."

"You wait until I put my hold ups and heels on!" Said a smiling Lucy as she took a pair of hold up stockings out of a drawer and a pair of rather high black stiletto heels from the bottom of her wardrobe.

The look on Katie's face was a picture! "OMG mum! You look stunning!"

"Thank you sweetheart, there, your old mum doesn't scrub up bad does she?" Lucy gave a twirl in front of her daughter.

"Fucking hell mum, your bum is gorgeous!" Exclaimed Katie, referring to the part of her mum's anatomy that she enjoyed the most.

"You're full of compliments this morning, keep them coming darling, I love hearing them."

"But why are you dressed up like that for breakfast?" There was more than a little tone of confusion in Katie's voice.

"I've told you sweetheart, we are celebrating you becoming mummy's toilet and I'm going to prepare a special breakfast for us."

"Oh, okay then. I'd better get up and get dressed. I'll find something posh to wear as well."

"No Katie. You still don't get it do you! You are not getting dressed, I want you in your birthday suit."

"Please mum, no, let me wear something please!" Pleaded Katie.

"No darling. You are going to stay naked."

"Just my underwear then...please?"

"No!"

"Just my knickers then? Please, at least let me wear some knickers."

"No Katie, please, come on, don't spoil your big day."

"Mum please, I'll feel really awkward naked especially if you are dressed." Katie continued to plead with her mum but it was futile and in vain.

"Look Katie. That is precisely the reason you are going to stay naked. I want you to lose your inhibitions and feel comfortable around me without your clothes on. I thought we were getting there."

"Okay, I'm sorry, whatever you say."

"Good girl. Now you wait there and I'll call up to you when breakfast is ready. Oh and Katie, don't go to the toilet will you, there's a luv."

Katie laid in bed waiting, a feeling of trepidation washed over her, she had no idea what her mum had planned. Her tummy rumbled, that did nothing to calm her nerves. One thing she did know was what was likely to be quelling her hunger very shortly.

Katie placed a hand between her legs, the action informed her that whilst she might be nervous, her body was certainly looking forward to the unknown. Eventually Katie heard her mum's voice boom up the stairs and into her bedroom, it squeezed itself through the gap made by the slightly ajar door.

"Katie luv, I'm ready now."

Katie didn't reply, instead she swung her legs out from under the duvet and slipped elegantly out of bed. She stood up and looked down at the only piece of clothing she was wearing, her knickers. With a heavy heart she pulled them down and stepped out of the flimsy material. Katie glanced over to her slippers but thought better about wearing them. She left the bedroom totally naked and made her way downstairs.

The door to the dining room was closed so she placed her hand nervously on the door handle, turned it and pushed the door open. The first thing that hit her was the smell from her mum's excrement. That was all it took, her heart beat rose and her nipples stiffened.

"Hurry up darling, breakfast if ready, you don't want to let it get cold now do you?"

"No mum, sorry" Was all Katie said in reply.

Katie stared at the dining room table and found it hard to fully take in the scene in front of her. Lucy was already sitting at the table, the breakfast in front of her mum Katie didn't recognise. She did recognise the large pile of human excrement sitting proudly on the dinner plate in front of her place setting!

"Good morning sweetheart, come on, sit down."

"Good morning mum. Thanks for getting breakfast ready."

"That's alright darling, mummy's little treat."

Katie noticed a double layer of toweling on her chair and towels laid around it on the floor. She wondered if this was just a precaution or whether proceedings were likely to get messy. She sat down anyway and looked on as her mum lifted a bottle and poured a sparkling liquid into her champagne flute.

"Is that prosecco?" Enquired Katie. "No darling, it's a bottle of champagne and a rather expensive one at that. This is a celebration, nothing but the best for me this morning. Now pour yourself a glass from your jug." Lucy nodded towards the glass jug close to Katie's place setting.

Katie looked at it, she had spotted it as soon as she walked in and knew that it did not contain the finest champagne but more than likely her mum's urine. The first of the morning as well judging from its colour. To Katie though it was better than any glass of champagne. Katie sat down then lifted the jug and poured some of its contents into her glass. Also a champagne flute which Katie considered a nice touch.

"A toast then." Announced Lucy as she raised her glass. "To my new toilet."

Katie, for her part lifted her glass and replied. "Your new toilet."

The two women touched their glasses together making the familiar clinking sound as they toasted Katie's new life. It was Katie herself who took the first mouthful and a rather large one at that. Lucy looked on as she witnessed her daughter swallow almost half a glass of her own mother's piss. The resulting smile from Lucy signalled not only her pleasure from the act but her own sexual arousal as well.

Lucy then completed the toast and sipped, rather more delicately than her daughter, from her own glass of champagne.

"Enjoy your breakfast Katie." Said Lucy placing her glass back down onto the table. Her hand then reached out across the cloth covered surface towards her daughter's. Katie in turn moved her hand towards her mother's and they held hands for a brief moment. Both women seemingly lost in the romantic cloud that descended upon then.

Katie's eyes glanced at the candle flickering its flame on the table. Her eyes then met those of her mother, eyes which seemed to glisten in harmony with the flickering flame. As they touched hands tenderly across the table Katie saw the glaze in her mother's eyes turn to an image of lust and sexual appetite. Katie knew straight away that the one way journey her mum had previously mentioned had already begun.

Their hands parted and Katie went to pick up her knife and fork only to find there were none at her place setting, only a knife and fork in front of her mum. Katie smiled inside, another nice touch, she thought. She decided to lean directly over the pile of faeces in front of her. As she did so she sniffed, taking in the smell from the source of the aroma which had already filled the room. The smell was intense, Katie knew she would gag slightly on it and wasn't disappointed. She let out a little cough. "Fuck! Your shit still stinks!" Exclaimed Katie as both mum and daughter laughed at Katie's reaction to it.

"Well don't sniff it then." Was all the sympathy Katie received.

"I'm still gonna sniff it, I want to start getting use to its smell!"

"Whatever darling, come on eat up, I'm looking forward to my breakfast, I hope you are too."

"Of course I am and I'd rather have mine than yours. What the fuck is it anyway?" Katie deliberately used the word 'fuck', she knew her mum liked it.

"It's Eggs Royale darling."

"What the fuck's that shit?"

Lucy was excited that her daughter had taken to using 'four letter' words routinely now. They always caused her to moisten when used in the right context.

"It's a muffin, then smoked salmon and poached egg!"

"Fuck that, I'd rather have your turds any day, never have liked smoked salmon!"

"You're so common darling, no class at all!"

The small talk across the dining table had already started. That, in turn, relaxed both women as they started on theirrespective meals. Lucy picked up her knife and fork and cut into her Eggs Royale. Then with a delicacy and sophistication that she wasn't used to, placed the first piece into her mouth. As she looked up across the table her daughter was leaning over the pile of shit again. This time her tongue came out and licked the turd laying on top of the pile.

Lucy stared open mouthed, almost forgetting to chew what was inside. As her taste buds finally acknowledged the smoked salmon she continued to watch as Katie swirled her tongue all over the pile of human waste in front of her. Katie then buried her face into the pile before coming back up with a turd sticking out of her mouth.

"Katie! You are such a filthy bitch!" Then, before her daughter took offence to her mum's comments, Lucy followed up with. "And that's a compliment darling, don't take offence."

The glint in Katie's eyes informed her mum that no offence had been taken. She then used her fingers to reposition the piece of shit held precariously by her teeth. With the human waste now pushed further into her mouth, Katie was able to enjoy the taste of her mum's faeces. Katie still reeled a little from the pungent smell and the filth in her mouth caused her to release a tiny cough although nothing of concern to the toilet sitting across the table from her mother.

By now Lucy had swallowed her mouthful and was preparing the next with her knife and fork. She didn't really have much idea what she was cutting as her focus of attention was elsewhere. Even though she had already witnessed her daughter eat shit she was still mesmerized by the scene in front of her. As she gazed at her daughter she saw the swallowing action, it was as clear as daylight. Lucy immediately knew that the first nugget of her own shit was now travelling on its downward journey and into the depths of her daughter's stomach. Katie opened her mouth to show her mother the now empty void.

The whole scenario sent a tingling sensation through Lucy's body. A sensation the like of which she only seemed to experience upon watching someone eating faeces.

"Oh, Katie luv, that was beautiful."

"Thank you for cooking my breakfast mum. It's done just how I like it."

"It's my pleasure sweetheart."

Lucy extended her hand again and Katie met it. As they touched hands the look of love between the two women was intense. The hand Lucy had reached out for was the clean hand and not the one with smears of excrement across the finger tips.

Lucy retrieved her hand and using her fork placed the next mouthful of muffin, smoked salmon and the white of her poached egg into her mouth.

This was replicated across the table although no fork was involved, fingers were used instead. Another piece of shit instead of Eggs Royale. Both mouthfuls were effortlessly despatched down their respective throats.

Lucy cut into her food again, Katie looked on as the runny yoke dribbled seductively from its flimsy container and trickled down onto the white plate below. Katie wondered what it would feel like to have the yoke trickle down across her breasts.

Lost in her little fantasy Katie still managed to use her fingers to examine meticulously the shit in front of her. Squeezing it, prodding it, dissecting it in her own quizzical manner.

"Wow! She suddenly exclaimed and making her mother jump at the excitement.

"Look mum! A piece of sweetcorn from the other night!"

""What are you on about Katie?" Said Lucy, peering over at her daughter and sounding a little bewildered.

"Look, here, there's a piece of sweetcorn in your shit! Did you know that sweetcorn doesn't get fully digested when you eat it? See, it leaves the outer husk which then comes back out in your poo, cool isn't it?"

"Is it?"

"Yeah, come on, course it is! Look at it!" Katie held up a finger with the piece of undigested sweetcorn husk on the tip of it. "Just think about it mum. You ate this and it travelled down into your tummy, through your bowels and out through your rectum. Now I've got it and I can eat it again and it will go on the same journey but this time inside me. How cool is that?"

Katie then promptly popped it into her mouth and swallowed it. "There, who says eating shit's not good for you? Sweetcorn counts as one of your 'five a day' doesn't it?"

"Katie, you're incredible! Not sure there's much goodness left in it by now though!"

"Doesn't matter. Hey, who knows? It might come out again and be eaten a third time!"

"I'm not sure we will know that but I'm sure you'll have fun looking for it!"

Both women laughed and Katie searched her breakfast for more sweetcorn.

"There's another bit." said Katie, proudly displaying it on the tip of her finger once again. "Do you want it mum?"

"No thank you, I think I'll pass on that!"

"Your loss. I'm going to add some more sauce to it first." Katie then used her other hand to scoop up a little of the softer shit and carefully coated the single piece of sweetcorn. "There, looks delicious now doesn't it!" She says and popped it into her mouth then immediately swallowed it.

"You're disgusting Katie but disgustingly sexy and beautiful!"

Katie grinned another mischievous grin. She was still looking at her mum when Lucy picked up her napkin and gently wiped her mouth clean. It was the dainty action before sipping her champagne. The action designed to ensure the rim of the glass stays clean. Lucy knew there were few things less romantic at a meal than remnants of food or lipstick sticking to a glass of wine or champagne.

Katie for her part though was certainly not as dignified! She followed her mum in taking a drink but didn't bother with the niceties. She grabbed the glass with shitty fingers and gulped down a large swig of urine, emptying it completely. When the glass was returned to the table an outline of her mouth could be seen around the rim of the glass. A prominent 'lipstick line' only on this occasion it was shit and not lipstick! As she returned the glass to the table she let out a belch!