A Special Kind of Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy felt deflated, she knew her daughter was right. She was also embarrassed that it took her daughter to shake her up and put her world into perspective.

Although it was Katie who was sitting at the table consuming her own mother's bodily waste she was not the one feeling any shame. Lucy most definitely was though, she was ashamed of who she was and who she was pretending to be.

"I'm sorry mum, I shouldn't have said those things." By now Katie was feeling awful about having ranted at her mum. "Look, I'm still shaking!" Katie held out her hand to show her mum.

"It's alright darling, I'm not cross with you. I'm feeling ashamed of myself actually."

"Well don't... please." Katie reached out a shit covered hand across the table. She wanted to hold her mother to show there were not any hard feelings.

Mum didn't reach out to hold the hand offered to her. "No darling, I'm not going to touch you yet, I don't want to get this dress dirty."

Katie exploded! "Oh for fucks sake mum! Take the fucking dress off! Then come and fuck me will you!!" She stood up from the table, picked up the last of her mum's shit and shoved it into her mouth. She chewed it and swallowed almost in one action, then downed the remaining urine. Katie's breakfast was finished, her second rant wasn't.

"I want sex mum, for fucks sake can't you see! I'm crying out for sex! Get that fucking cock of yours and take my fucking virginity! Look at my cunt! LOOK AT IT!" She screamed at Lucy then ran her fingers up her own slit. "Look at me, I'm fucking dripping and all you're fucking concerned about is not getting that fucking poncy dress dirty!"

Katie shoved her wet fingers towards her mum's mouth. Lucy opened it and accepted her daughter's offering. "And while you're at it, you might as well take my anal virginity as well!"

The second outburst in only a matter of minutes was too much for Katie. She fell to the floor crying. Lucy was stunned again but tried to regain her composure. By the time Katie felt a consoling arm around her shoulder her mum was naked. "I'm sorry sweetheart, come on, let's go back to bed. We'll lay together for a little while shall we, so we can both calm down a little bit."

Katie turned and looked at her mum, acknowledging that she was now naked then planted a kiss on her lips. "Will you fuck me... please?"

"Yes Katie, I will, soon. Let's make up a bit first though, shall we?"

Katie nodded then fondled one of her mother's exposed breasts. Lucy smiled, took her daughter by the hand and lead her upstairs to the bedroom.