A Special Kind of Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, pardon me, the shit's repeating on me already!"

Lucy revelled in the filth of it all and was well aware that she was creaming her knickers.

Katie, still not finished with searching out little sweetcorn kernels, found another one and flicked it out with the tip of her finger.

"Here you are, one for you. Want to eat it this time?" She asked her mum while thrusting her dirty finger towards Lucy's face. Mum pulled her head back slightly.

"No thank you Katie, I've already told you I don't want it." Lucy sounded a little exasperated.

"Your loss." Katie didn't push it anymore. Instead, she simply popped the sweetcorn and finger into her own mouth and licked it clean.

Lucy looked on and noticed the swallowing action. She was convinced more cream ran into her knickers.

Katie stopped rummaging around in the pile of her mum's shit, a pile that was now distinctly more flattened than when she had started. Instead she picked up a turd put the end of it into her mouth and bit off another piece. While she chewed on her mouthful she lifted the jug and poured herself another glass of piss. The handle of the jug became smeared in excrement, not that Katie was bothered. She certainly wasn't in the mood for the decorum her mum had favoured that morning.

Lucy enjoyed her meal and mopped up some of the runny yolk which had spread across her plate. The forkful, complete with mopped up yolk entered her mouth followed by the delicate removal of the fork. Lucy still played the sophisticated role. Dignified chewing with mouth closed contrasted with the open mouth Katie had opted for. Katie knew her mum got horny when witnessing her disgusting behaviour.

Lucy emptied her mouth, dabbed it clean with her napkin and sipped her champagne.

Katie started giggling. "You don't half look poncy mum!" Mumbled Katie, her mouth still stuffed full of shit. As she spoke a shitty drool ran from the corner of her mouth. "Oops". She mumbled as she wiped it up with shit smeared fingers. All it achieved was to make more of a mess around her mouth.

"I don't expect my toilet to appreciate the finer things in life." Was the stinging reply. Not that it bothered Katie, she just grinned and exposed shit stained teeth.

"Oh fuck!" Katie suddenly wanted to change the subject. "I haven't licked your ass clean yet!"

"No worries Katie, I've already cleaned myself. Didn't want to sit down for breakfast with a dirty bum.

"I didn't hear you go to the bathroom."

I didn't, I used some tissues from the box on the sideboard."

"Oh, where are they now?" Katie sounded disappointed.

"I put them in the bin over there." Lucy pointed to the corner of the room.

"You can take them upstairs for me later and flush them down the toilet."

Katie wasn't listening, she had her own agenda and promptly stood up from the table and went over to the bin.

"I said later Katie, come back and finish your breakfast."

When she ignored her mum "KATIE!" boomed out across the room.

"Be back in a mo."

She did return to the table but carrying the soiled tissues her mum had used to wipe her bum clean. Katie laid them out on the breakfast table next to her plate and inspected the streaks on the shit smeared tissues. She seemed particularly interested in the one which contained the most shit. That was the tissue she rolled up first.

"You're not!" Was all Lucy said as she watched her daughter dunk the rolled up tissue, end first, into the glass of her mum's urine. "You are, aren't you?" Lucy continued.

Katie said nothing, she just looked up at her mum and grinned a wicked grin. She then proceeded to lift the tissue back out of the glass, both women watched as urine dripped down, firstly back into the glass then across the table. Katie lifted it up, tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Lucy looked on as her daughter lowered the piss soaked, shit smeared tissue into her mouth. The wet tissue broke up quickly and was soon despatched down Katie's throat.

"Oh my god you're disgusting Katie but I love it!"

Katie didn't need the encouragement but appreciated it nonetheless. The remaining tissues followed the same process as the first. A swig of urine was next before Katie said. "There, all flushed down your toilet now!"

"That was something else. You really are disgusting, aren't you?" Commented Lucy before both women burst out laughing.

Katie wasted no more time though and picked up yet more shit and stuffed it in her mouth. She mumbled something incomprehensible and got reprimanded.

"Katie! Don't talk with your mouthful. Where are your manners! Now what did you say?"

Katie swallowed another large piece of her mum's shit then tried speaking again. "That's not the first time I've swallowed soiled toilet paper."

"WHAT! Are you for real?" Lucy sounded incredulous. She still managed to chuckle though. "Want to tell me about it?"

"Yeah." Came the reply then Katie shoved another piece of shit into her mouth. This time though she remembered to swallow it before continuing the conversation.

"I was at work." Was all she managed to say before being interrupted.

"At work! Are you serious?"

*Yeah, shouldn't have done it there though, made me horny for the rest of the day and I couldn't exactly masturbate in the work loo could I!"

Lucy burst out laughing again. "You never cease to amaze me Katie, go on, what happened then?"

"Well...... I needed a pee."

"Say piss Katie!" Interrupted Lucy.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I needed a piss so I went to the loo, the one closest to our office. Walked in and went over to one of the empty cubicles, in fact they were all empty. Before I closed the door I peered into the pan to make sure it was clean, you know, as you do."

"Yes Katie, I have been to a public toilet before you know!" Lucy was getting impatient and wanted to hear the good bits.

"Yeah okay, sorry. Anyway, when I looked down at the water my heart started racing and I suddenly got all hot. Can you guess what was down there?"

"I'm beginning to get a pretty good idea!"

"Well, if the seat had been dirty, I'd have moved on to the next cubicle but all was good so I closed the door and locked it. I then went and peered into the pan again and it was still there!"

"Get on with it Katie, it was hardly likely to have disappeared in a few seconds, now hurry up, you're getting me even more horny, if that's even possible!"

"Right, sorry, you wouldn't believe how horny I was getting as well."

"Get on with it Katie."

"Yep, right, okay. Well there was this single piece of toilet paper floating in the water. It had obviously missed the flush or stayed up or something, nothing else in there. The water was clean, just this bit of loo paper. But you know what?"

Katie then inadvertently frustrated her mum even more and broke off another piece of shit and popped it in her mouth. To Katie it was just a casual conversation across the breakfast table after all.

"Katie! Are you doing this on purpose?"

"No, oh sorry mum." Katie chewed and swallowed another bite and washed it down with a swig from her glass. "Right. You know what? There was this big brown smear of shit staring up at me, right in the centre of the loo paper! You should have seen it mum, it was staring right up at me, saying 'here I am, come and get me!'

"OMG! You didn't, did you?"

"Yep, I sure did, it looked so lonely yet so delicious, how could I leave it there? So, anyway I pulled my skirt down, then my tights and knickers, then listened to make sure no one else had come in. Coast sounded clear so I reached into the pan and carefully lifted out the bit of tissue. I was careful to keep the shit smear in view, didn't want to lose sight of that! By now the water was dripping back into the pan and making a noise, I know I was on my own but the noise made my heart pound even more! Anyway, now I had to be careful not to let it drip on my blouse, so I let it drain a bit more then carefully folded it up a bit but one handed if you can picture that. It was all soggy and breaking up easily and I didn't want to lose it. Anyways I then carefully lifted it up in the palm of my hand and well... you'll love this... I sucked it up into my mouth! It was awesome mum! Now it was in my mouth I left it there to savour it until I was ready. I then sat on the pan and started peeing, sorry, pissing. That was when I swallowed it! Awesome don't you think?"

"You really are disgusting Katie! How could you do that?"

"What? You mean you wouldn't?"

"NO! I wouldn't, that's disgusting!" It didn't stop Lucy giggling though. Then she followed up with. "It might be disgusting but I love it though! You're a dirty fucker but you already know that don't you?"

Katie nodded then burst out laughing, which in turn, caused Lucy to burst out laughing as well.

Katie finally continued her story when they both quietened down. "So, when I'd finished I pulled my knickers and tights back up then lifted my skirt up and went back to work."

"Do you dry yourself when you're at work?" Enquired Lucy.

"Nope, never dry myself, makes me feel naughty leaving my pubes wet! Besides no one can see my damp knickers anyway!"

"You dirty bitch!"

Katie just laughed again. "Anyway, I went back to my office and wondered whose bit of shit I'd just swallowed. Figured out it must be another woman's right? Seeing as it was in the ladies' loo. Thing is though it was not just our office who used that toilet so could have been anyone's really.

"For fucks sake Katie, I'm getting horny as hell hearing you tell me all this!"

"Good! You're going to fuck me soon aren't you?"

"I was but... oh god, I want YOU to fuck ME darling!"

"NO! You're gonna fuck me.... anyway I haven't finished breakfast yet." said Katie now clearly teasing her mum. "I hoped it was Maggie's though."

"What?"

"The bog paper! I hoped it was Maggie's."

"Who? What, Maggie Jenkins? The Director?"

"Yep, she's nice, always had a crush on her."

"Isn't she older than me though?"

"Yeah, a lot older. About the same age as Nan I reckon."

"Katie! I know you like older women but...."

"She's awesome and sexy all rolled into one. You don't mess with Maggie, no one does, not even the men. Especially the male managers, they're scared of her! She must be late fifties but she looks great for her age and dresses 'bang on' and she's got a great ass. I often fantasize about getting my tongue up her bum hole!"

"Katie! For fucks sake! I hope you don't think about your own nan like this!"

Katie just shrugged her shoulders and didn't respond with a positive 'no'.

"OMG Katie! What do I do with you?" Lucy laughed though and lightened the mood again.

Then, completely out of the blue Katie changed the subject. "I love looking at your tits."

"Where did that come from?" Replied a startled Lucy.

"Your tits, they look great sitting here. Whoops, have I gone too far? I'm talking too much aren't I?"

"You've hardly stopped chatting since we sat down!"

"Oh sorry, it's just that I talk a lot when I'm happy and excited. I'll shut up. Still like your tits though!"

Both women burst out laughing again, their bond still growing rapidly.

"I don't mind you looking at mummy's boobs, I'm flattered darling. So, you're excited are you? What about?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders again before saying. "Because you are going to take my virginity later aren't you."

"I am but I thought you weren't keen on the idea."

"I am now, especially as the cock will be the same one that's been up you, you know, up your cunt!"

"Katie luv, you say all the right things sometimes, things that make mummy really horny. So you like the fact that my strap-on has already been used to fuck me then?"

Katie nodded to confirm she did then topped up her glass of piss.

"Have you done anymore?" Asked Lucy.

"Done what anymore? Replied a confused Katie.

"What you were just talking about, eating loo paper at work!" Lucy was keen to here more stories of her daughter's disgusting habits.

"Oh! No, don't find it like that very often, keep looking though!" Katie then went completely off tangent again with another random comment. "Why are you wearing THAT dress and having a posh breakfast?"

"You know why! Celebration? Yes. You becoming my toilet? Yes. Remember?" Lucy prompted her daughter rather sarcastically and a little annoyed that the subject had been changed again.

"Yes, I know all that mum but why all the fancy stuff? I mean you tell me to be comfortable with who I am and what I am, you know, your toilet and all that. I shouldn't be ashamed and I should be proud of myself...right?"

""Yes Katie, of course you should be proud of yourself for being who you are. Look, what is all this?"

"Well.... you! You tell me you don't want me to make the same mistakes you made. That you lived a lie for years and hid who you really are...right?"

"Where's this going Katie?"

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry mum, I need a piss. Be back in a minute!" Katie stopped in mid conversation as her bladder informed her that it needed release.

"Wait Katie, what was you just saying, don't keep changing the subject."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm going to piss myself if I don't go to the loo. Why wouldn't you let me go before I came down for breakfast anyway?" complained Katie as she stood up.

"Sit down Katie!" The tone was forceful and full of annoyance.

Katie sat back down again. "Please mum, I'll start leaking soon."

"Why do you think there are towels on your chair and all around you on the floor?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders and said. "I dunno, in case I'm a messy eater!"

Lucy couldn't help but laugh prompting Katie to giggle as well.

"Just piss where you are Katie, sitting on the chair."

"WHAT!" Came the startled reply.

"Go on Katie....it will be alright, just do it sitting there!"

"I can't do it here!" Katie's voice sounded full of horror.

"Yes you can darling, mummy wants you to piss yourself sitting at the breakfast table. Please darling, do it for mummy. It will feel really good when you do it Katie, I promise."

"But......."

"No buts darling, go on, please. Mummy wants her toilet to piss it's self sitting at the table."

Katie stared at her mum in utter disbelief! The language her mother had used shocked Katie even given the bizarre events of the last few days. The reality had finally dawned on Katie that her mum was just as deviant as she was, if not more so. Katie didn't quite know what to say or do. The pause in conversation became almost a little embarrassing. Lucy was becoming desperate to see and hear her daughter wet herself and suddenly became fearful that she wouldn't do it. She felt a little more prompting was necessary.

"Please darling, will you be a good girl and wet yourself for mummy... please?"

Katie's response was to stop squeezing herself tight and let her muscles relax. A long steady stream of urine flowed from between her legs. It covered the edge of her chair and splashed down onto the floor with not a small amount running down her legs as well. Katie realised her mum was right. The feeling was sensational and made her look down at her own breasts. She could see her nipples were long and hard. Her eyes then looked down between her own legs and she could see her flow still gushing out. A glance back up towards her mum revealed a blank space. Lucy had bent down and was looking under the table at her urinating daughter. When Katie's flow of piss slowed and stopped Lucy returned from under to table to her sitting position.

That was when Katie saw her mum's lust filled eyes, the same lust filled look she had seen before.

"Oh that's beautiful Katie! You really are a naughty girl aren't you! Couldn't you wait to go for a wee-wee. Never mind sweetheart, mummy doesn't mind you doing a wee-wee in front her!"

The tone and language Lucy used confirmed, not that there was any doubt really in Katie's mind, that her mum was as kinky as she was.

Katie had been reluctant to pee whilst sitting at the table in front of her mum. Now that she had though, she realised that it was yet another dirty and kinky act that was able to set off a sexual arousal within her.

"Katie? Are you alright?" Lucy seemed concerned.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm not sure, you seemed to be in a dream."

"Oh god! Was it that obvious? I didn't want to do that, you know, not here, sitting at the table but now I have it has got me hornier than ever!"

"I enjoyed you wetting yourself as well."

"What's happening to me, to us?"

"We are both on a naughty little sexual discovery, that's all. Embrace it sweetheart, it's kinky but it will also be fun. Just enjoy it Katie, relax and free yourself from any inhibitions trying to hold you back. It's a one way journey darling, I've already told you that."

"I know mum and I've already told you that I don't want a return ticket."

"Good girl sweetheart, we'll both have some fun, I promise."

Katie gave her mum a nervous smile then said. " I do want this you know."

"Mummy knows you do." Was all Lucy said in reply. She paused then decided to switch the conversation back to the one interrupted when Katie needed to urinate. That particular conversation had already started to get at Lucy and she wanted to finish it.

"What were you saying Katie, before you needed a piss?"

"Nothing much." Katie said dismissively.

"Yes it was. You were criticising me weren't you?"

Katie realised that she had hit a nerve with her mum and decided to have it out with her.

"Well all I was trying to say was, do you really know who YOU are? Look...... I am the one sitting here starkers and eating your shit. I know I wasn't keen to sit here with no clothes on but I did and now I feel comfortable. I also feel comfortable sitting here eating your fucking turds! And... and I've just pissed on the fucking floor and you know what? I enjoyed pissing on the fucking floor with you watching me do it! You told me not to make the mistakes you did and to be proud of my fetishes. Well.... I've kept my side of the deal haven't I?"

Katie wasn't waiting for any replies, she was in full flow and not about to stop. "But look at you mum. Are you proud of who you are? Sitting there in that posh dress, eating that fucking smoked salmon shit and drinking that fucking champagne! Who are you mum? What I do know is that you are NOT that posh tart you are trying to be. Practice what you preach mum. Why are you trying to hide that filthy bitch that you really want to be? Look at me mum!"

Katie broke off another piece of shit from the only remaining turd on her plate. She popped it into her mouth and chewed on it seductively in front of her startled mum. Lucy had not expected that barrage of criticism from her daughter but somehow she knew Katie was right in everything she had said.

"I love it mum, I love eating your shit, see.... I'm open about it, I'm proud I am your toilet. There, another piece gone, flushed down your new loo into my stomach. I'm proud to be your toilet. Can you say you're proud to be sitting there pretending you are someone else?"

Katie finally stopped her little rant. Silence filled the room, Katie had said her bit and Lucy was shaken and not knowing how to respond. Eventually Lucy did find something to say when it was obvious her daughter was going to remain silent.

"Wow! That was a bit of a conversation stopper wasn't it!"

Katie remained silent and was hoping she hadn't gone too far. She was shaking though, ranting at someone like that was not Katie's style. She suddenly felt bad especially as it was at her own mum.

"You're shaking aren't you darling?"

"I'm sorry mum, I don't know what came over me."

"It's alright sweetheart, you said what had to be said and you've certainly put me in my place. You sounded like your dad, he always made sense of situations and said sensible things. You're right Katie, of course you are."