A Special Kind of Love Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Katie, I think it's beautiful, you're a toilet sweetheart, that's what toilets do."

Katie started to get up off the floor, she wanted to hug her mum for being so understanding. She was quickly stopped from doing so though.

"What are you doing sweetheart?"

"I was going to give you a hug, why?"

"You haven't finished down there have you, come on Katie, this is not good enough, concentrate on what you're doing."

"But I thought you'd finished."

"I have Katie but you haven't, come on sweetheart, I don't want to have to keep reminding you."

Katie was perplexed but stayed kneeling on the floor between her mother's legs. She was now worried that she was a failure again but couldn't think what she had done wrong.

"For fuck's sake Katie! Aren't you going to clean Mummy up?"

"OH SHIT! I'm so sorry!"

Katie felt awful, she didn't know how she could have forgotten. She had been day dreaming again, just at the wrong time. She had left her mum standing there and had forgotten all about licking her mum's pussy clean.

Katie moved back in and wrapped her mouth around her mum's outer lips. She then used an intense licking and sucking action to ensure every last drop of pee had been removed.

"Good girl, Mummy doesn't want her pussy smelling of stale piss now does she?" As she said it Lucy placed a hand on the back of her daughter's head. It was an intimate touch for an intimate task.

Katie knew that as her mum was shaved any drops of pee would be minimal but that wasn't the point, she had omitted a very important part of her job and she started beating herself up inside. Katie wanted to be a good toilet, a proper toilet but she had just let her mum and herself down.

"I'm really sorry mum, it won't happen again." Said Katie when she came up for air. She looked upwards into her mum's eyes. It was a loving, longing look. Lucy melted when she saw it.

"It's alright sweetheart, Mummy knows you are still learning. I feel nice and fresh down there now."

Katie smiled. She was happy again now.

"You still haven't finished yet though, have you?"

The worried look suddenly returned to Katie's face.

"Aren't you going to dress me darling?"

"Fuck! Yeah, what's wrong with me?"

Katie picked up her mum's knickers and helped her into them then pulled them right up. She then helped Lucy into her jeans and zipped and buttoned them up.

"Is that everything?" Katie enquired.

"Yes darling, all finished now. Anyway, enough of this, come sit on the sofa next to Mummy and tell me what happened when you handed your letter in."

Katie held her mum's hand as they walked into the lounge and sat down side by side.

"How long have you got to work?"

"I have to work a month's notice."

"Oh no Katie! I feared it might be that long." Lucy felt deflated, she realised that another month would be unbearable, she wanted Katie all to herself.

"Only kidding Mum!"

"What do you mean? Katie, come on, don't tease me!"

"I can finish at the end of the week if I want too!"

"WHAT?! That's fantastic news!" Lucy leapt to her feet and danced a little jig. "Stand up! Come here, hold me!"

Katie stood up and hugged her mum, Lucy then jumped up and danced around the floor with her daughter in total excitement. A bemused Katie just went with her. As Lucy erupted in happiness the infectious attitude spread and both women laughed and giggled and danced before stopping in their tracks to snog each other.

"That is wonderful news Katie, so two more days at work and you're finished?"

Katie nodded and grinned. "Yep, that's all."

"How the fuck did you work that one?"

"My boss said that as I'm still technically a trainee and if that's what I want then I can go without working out any notice period."

Lucy hugged and kissed her daughter again, still clearly high on excitement. Suddenly though Lucy registered a different look on her daughter's face.

"Katie, what's the matter darling?"

"I can't believe I've done it Mum."

"Done what sweetheart?"

"Packed in my job! l liked my job Mum, and Mrs Jenkins said I had a good future ahead of me and now I've gone and thrown it all away!"

The reality of what she had done earlier in the day was now finally hitting home. Katie burst into tears.

"Hey come on Katie, I thought it's what you wanted." Lucy held her daughter and caressed her skin sensually trying to reassure her.

"But I loved my job Mum and I had worked really hard and I wanted to make something of myself and I was heading in the right direction and now it's all gone."

Tears rolled down her face, she seemed inconsolable. Lucy tried her best, a few loving kisses, she fondled her breast, even squeezed her buttocks but the tears kept flowing.

By now Lucy was feeling awful, she was the one who insisted her daughter give up her job after all. Guilt at what they were doing started to return. She stayed strong though, reminding herself that she was doing this for her daughter as much as for herself. She tried a different approach.

"Hey come on Katie, Mummy loves you sweetheart and you have a new job now, don't you?"

Katie looked up into her mum's eyes and tried giving her a smile, it was a false smile and Lucy knew it.

"Do you still want to be Mummy's toilet?"

Katie nodded and the smile widened a little.

"Hey, there you go, that's better, a little smile."

Katie let out a little laugh and her grip on her mother strengthened. The caress became more sensual and her hands slid down to her mother's bum cheeks.

"I'm sorry Mum, I do want to be your toilet but giving up my job was hard and now I'm finishing on Friday. It's scary, and it's even more scary that I'm going to be your toilet and your plaything and my life is going to change forever, isn't it?"

"That's right Katie, when you come home Friday evening your new life begins and Mummy is going to make sure that you become a dirty, filthy fucked up bitch!"

"MUM!" Exclaimed Katie, then she burst out laughing.

That was followed by a kiss planted on her mother's lips. It was long, sensual, deep and filthy. Lucy smiled from within and started planning her daughter's new life.