Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
Jennnifer learns the right way to clean a toilet.
14k words
4.91
20.1k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wants to do wha?" Jennifer, barely conscious with a blonde snarl of disheveled bedhead surrounding her face, looked up from her breakfast. A partially eaten strawberry fell from her hand onto the plate below.

"Remember that thing a couple weeks ago, in the ladies restroom trailer thing?" Lauren grinned at her sister, biting her lower lip.

"Yeah..." Jennifer twisted her mouth nervously.

Lauren pushed her glasses up on her nose as she walked around the kitchen island. She spoke deliberately, adopting the tone of a condescending school principal. "Remember how I told you you couldn't take a shit in my mouth...and then you did?"

Jennifer, taken aback by the contrast between subject and delivery, let out a giggle before copping her wry tone. "Remember how you basically told me to do it? Like...you didn't actually tell me to do it--but still."

"I remember it differently," said Lauren leaning on the island with both hands. "Well, either way, Elisha found out...and wants to punish you." She smiled then quickly added. "If you're interested of course."

"Well, I might be." Jennifer wiggled her nose while popping the rest of the strawberry into her mouth. She chewed and swallowed quickly with a boisterous gulp. "But why me? You had just as much to do with it." Jennifer halfheartedly returned to her plate.

"Oh, I've been very...very bad, and my punishment is going to be so...so much worse than yours." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she spoke.

"Sounds like you came up with yours yourself?"

"Maybe." Lauren smirked.

"You really love it, the sicker and nastier it is, don't you?"

"Never say red!" Lauren flashed a wicked smile.

"Well, do I even want to know what she has in mind for me then?"

"What do you think?" Lauren bent low over the kitchen table. As her breasts pushed against the fabric of her white blouse, Jennifer could see the faded bluish-green patches left by Elisha's belt the last time Lauren decided to punish herself. It had taken two weeks but her youthful body had nearly healed.

"I'll give you a hint. You won't need to worry about pain." Lauren smiled broadly as she pointed to her abused mammaries with both hands. "Although maybe you'll like it less than having your tits whipped to shreds."

"So I'm guessing it's?"

Lauren's eyes sparkled as if she had enter a daydream--like the blue of distant tropical waters. She circled around the island, twisting her hips rhythmically as she turned around and pushed her rump out. "It's exactly what you think it is."

"Some sort of toilet play?" Jennifer groaned. Fuck!" Her breath caught in her throat. She took a deep breath and then a large mouthful of cranberry juice. "I know tasting your shit is pretty hot, but, damn. Fuck...I don't know." She clenched her jaw, curling her lips over her teeth.

"I mean, we'd go slow, and only if you're interested." Lauren turned around, brushing a wave of golden blonde hair from her face. "But then--if you don't want to play, you won't be able to use me anymore!" Her face darkened, her pupils constricted and her lips pulled upward into a smug leer.

"I didn't say I won't play--I'm not gonna give up my personal toilet that easily!" Jennifer stuck her tongue out. "It's just, I don't know, scary. That's all."

"Well, there's really nothing to be scared of." Lauren gathered Jennifer's hands into her own.

"No offense Lauren, but you're--you're not normal. I've never seen anyone who can eat shit like you. Even on the internet, I checked! I don't want to say you're a freak, I mean, I've tasted it and everything, so I'm one to talk, but fuck! Eating shit...it's like your superpower!"

While it was true that Jennifer had tasted shit before--from her sister's lips and from her smeared asshole--she would be lying if she said it was any more than trace amounts each time. Enough to bitterly violate her taste buds, enough to send her lust into overdrive--but not enough to be noticed by her insides. The thought of needing to go any further than a few flecks or smears of unappetizing filth caused the bottom of her stomach to fall to the floor.

At the same time, Lauren's face reddened into a severe blush as she reflected that yes, so far, the thing that made her special was eating copious amounts of human waste, seemingly without any ill effects. "I'm sure other people can do it just as well as me. They just haven't tried, or it's the thought that freaks them out."

"Trust me, I don't think anybody can eat three loads of shit in one day without puking it all over! I'll say it: You're a freak of nature."

"I can't argue...but still, the first time, the idea of it had me so ready to hate it. I don't know why I wanted to try it. It took me a couple mouthfuls to realize that I really actually like the taste!"

"Oh whoopee!" Jennifer swung her finger in a tight circle. "A couple mouthfuls. You say it like it's nothing! Wait...you said it was YOU who wanted to try it?"

Lauren spoke through a sheepish smile and a rosy face. "Um, yeah." She giggled. "Elisha just wanted me to clean her asshole with the toilet paper. It was my idea to use my tongue."

"So she didn't force you?"

"Nope!"

"What made you do it then?"

"Well, she's a cam girl, and so many videos are like, encouraging you to eat shit, I think my subconscious or something couldn't let go of that." She looked out the window with a strange little neutral expression as she watched the first rays of sun climbing over the pines.

"Well, I'm not you. I don't think I could ever actually eat it. I mean she wouldn't make me eat any right?--Right?" Jennifer pinched her forehead into a single worried line.

"No, I don't think so. She says that a good mistress never makes you do anything you don't truly want to do. To tell the truth--and I can't believe I'm telling you this--I had to 'force' her to do the things she did to me that first time. Maybe somebody with more experience could have picked up on my signals and made it more natural, but who knows. Anyway--about that--she said I can train you!" Lauren's eyes sharpened in the morning sun that had now begun to shine through the large, plant-filled kitchen window.

"Train me?"

"Yeah. Like, I know you get off on just a little bit of shit, but maybe we could work on really tasting it properly? There's a huge difference between a couple flakes and a big ball of shit on your tongue, and you've never tasted piss before so maybe we could get some of the groundwork covered before tonight."

"Tonight?" Jennifer swallowed. She couldn't deny the throbbing in her stomach but the implications were terrifying.

"Yeah, Make some excuse to head over after work."

"We don't have any time! We have to be there at..."

"Um, no, Mom's not expecting us at the nursery until nine today. What we have...is two hours!" Lauren grinned.

"But, I was going to go to C-Fiddy!" Jennifer whined.

Lauren groaned. "Please stop trying to make that happen--just call it the gym like everybody else"

"But it needs a name!"

"For one, it's CrossFit7070, it's basically un-nicknameable! For two, your name doesn't make any sense. There's not even a fifty in it!" Lauren reached across the island to a basket of apples, selected the least bruised offering and took a bite.

"Yeah, well, you call your clit Little Lauren. There's tons of flaws in that one, I mean, You're not just a clit."

"Some days you could argue for that though." Lauren shrugged. She swallowed before taking another bite.

"No I mean it...your mouth is pretty important too." Jennifer grinned.

"Well played..." Lauren looked down at her Apple, it hadn't been nearly as crisp as she had hoped. "Well maybe you could call it seveno-seveno...or Yoseveno Sam or something? Yoseveno Samantha?" She paused. "Anyway, let's be real, you're not going to the gym. You were just gonna watch Euphoria and paint your nails, so do you want to play or not?" Lauren planted her hands on her hips.

"OK, OK, I want your help." She took a long breath. "How do you want to do this?"

"How do I want to do what?" Lauren raised an eyebrow and traced her tongue along the inside of her mouth.

"You know...teach me!"

"Teach you how to do what?" Lauren's grin took on a savage quality.

"You know, um..." Jennifer swallowed. "Taste it."

"Taste what?"

"Ugh, fine..." Jennifer exhaled sharply. "I want to learn how to taste shit properly. Please teach me how...oh wise one." Her gaze fell to the kitchen floor, seemingly very interested in the pattern of one of the floor tiles.

"Yay! Follow me!" Lauren jumped up, nearly tipping her stool into one of the Formica counters that ran along the perimeter of the kitchen. She took Jennifer firmly by the hand and pulled her down the carpeted hall to the bathroom.

"Kneel here." Lauren gestured to a section of vinyl tile directly in front of the toilet as she took a seat, sliding her high cut jeans around her ankles and kicking them along the floor. She wiggled out of her white lace boy shorts one leg at a time.

"And you say you're not a dominant person?" Jennifer raised an eyebrow.

"I'm excited to be helping you! I'm not even thinking about it like that," she spoke as she pulled her blouse over her head. "Come on, do you like what you see?" She gestured to her shaven mound as she spread her legs wide.

"It looks, um, it looks like a pussy--pretty much like mine. I don't know a lot about pussys, but it looks like you have a good one." Jennifer reluctantly knelt down in between Lauren's legs, placing her hands on her knees.

"Elisha thinks so. Watch!"

Lauren squeezed and pushed. "Hold on." She swept her hair behind her ears and straightened her glasses. "It's hard to do it in front of you." She paused again, her face assuming a look of intense concentration as she tried to push and relax at the same time.

"Wait, what? You...you of all people have stage fright?" Jennifer pulled her head back into her neck.

"Apparently my bladder does! Who would have thought?" Lauren took a deep breath and bit her lip. She placed her hands on her thighs and sat incredibly still. After about a minute, a dark yellow stream burbled down from between her legs into the water below with a shrill splash.

"Morning pee, sorry!" Lauren dabbed at the corner of her eye with the back of her hand. "But, you gotta be ready for anything right?"

As the flow tricked to a stop, Lauren reached between her legs with both hands, spreading herself wide. "OK, we'll start with the basics, clean me!"

Jennifer stared at her sister's spread labia for a moment. While she had a few shitty kisses and even licked her sister's asshole, there was something about the rudely displayed, glistening flesh before her that seemed so filthy, so wrong, so...lesbian.

"What are you waiting for?" Lauren nodded to her soaking mound.

"I don't know, I guess I just never thought I'd be licking my sister's pussy." Jennifer giggled.

"But you've licked my asshole before!"

"Hey, you're a shit eater with a shy bladder!" Jennifer glared upwards.

"Well played." Lauren nodded.

"It's just, more, um, like, sex with a girl this way you know? Like guys have assholes too." Jennifer's head wavered somewhat.

"So you'd rather lick some guy's dirty asshole than your sister's nice fresh pussy?" Lauren arched an eyebrow.

Jennifer shuddered and rolled the tension from her neck before giving her sister a good sniff. "It's not fresh."

"Well, I think licking ass is like, a hundred levels higher on the nasty lesbian bitch scale than my pussy, so..." Lauren laughed as she cocked her head downward.

"Well played." Jennifer leaned in, drawing Lauren's powerful fragrance into her nose. Her eyes darted upwards. "Can I rub myself at least? She asked quickly, the words tumbling from her mouth.

"Shit, I almost forgot! Of course! That's like the main thing, association--I'm new here," she paused before quickly adding. "Also, take your shirt off, I feel like I shouldn't be the only one with my boobs flying everywhere," Lauren chucked as she watched Jennifer casually discard her white T-shirt before sliding her hand under the waistband of her black running shorts.

Jennifer held fast for a moment a few inches from Lauren's glistening mound, allowing Lauren to feel the hot breath on her flesh. The only sounds were her own breathing and the gentle whisper of her hand within her shorts as her fingers worked their way back and forth across her clit. Her lips curled into a smile as she tentatively ran her tongue along the length of Lauren's glistening crack.

"How does my pissy cunt taste?"

"It's a little strong," Jennifer shuddered. "But I guess it's OK."

"Get Little Lauren nice and clean for me OK?" She grinned down at Jennifer.

Jennifer's tongue flicked and darted around the mucus-covered tissue, gathering up every drop of piss before honing in on her erect clitoris. She began to make tighter circles around the sensitive nub.

"Keep your head right there OK?" Lauren looked down before closing her eyes and clutching her stomach muscles.

"Phrrreeeep." Lauren ripped into the toilet bowl a cloud of putrid gas with the aroma of a freshly fertilized farm field. The resonant sound of the violation was only slightly muted by Jennifer's face.

"Oh God!" Jennifer twisted her face into a mask of disgust, holding her breath, but kept her tongue dancing between Lauren's legs as ordered. Her face grew redder and redder as she tried in vain to wait out the smell.

"Where do you think it's gonna go? You'll need air eventually." She giggled, tossing her hair from side to side as she instructed her sister. "Don't stop playing with yourself!" Lauren grinned down as Jennifer squirmed. Finally, able to take no more, she gasped, drawing the toxic fragrance into her lungs. "Breathe it in, there you go." She giggled as she heard Jennifer huff.

"Not so bad right?" Lauren could hear Jennifer's hand moving faster within her shorts. "Wick wick wick wick."

"Just breathe it in and remember how hard you came from tasting my shit. Maybe smelling it will make you cum too!" She pushed again.

"Blaarrphhhhtttt!" She let out another booming fart into the toilet bowl. "Huff it this time! Do it deliberately, like you can't wait to smell it!" She scooted back on the seat and pressed Jennifer's head further into the bowl. She replaced Jennifer's tongue on her clit with her own finger, making tight, hard circles.

Jennifer took in several quick gulps of air.

"Keep going!"

Lauren smiled as she heard Jennifer's breath become steady. She listened to Jennifer's lungs filling with her foul gas and the "wick wick wick" of her hand in her shorts.

"How do you like it now? Breathing in your sister's nasty farts?" Lauren gripped the underside of the toilet seat with both hands, looking down at Jennifer's blond head bobbing tenderly between her thighs. She pulled Jennifer's head up by her hair, looking into her delirious, watering eyes before forcing her head between her legs. "Lick!" She closed her eyes as Jennifer continued her work on her clit with the mindless passion of a woman completely given over to submission. "How do you like licking my pussy now?"

"Ii pree haa..." Jennifer pulled her head back and giggled. "It's pretty hot I guess." She pushed back into Lauren's wet nook, making sure to collect all the thick fluids that had seeped from the moist opening before returning her attention to her erect clitoris.

"Oh yeah, we'll make a lesbian shit eater out of you yet!" Lauren placed both hands on top of Jennifer's head, bit her lip and pushed. A rancid column of gas shot from her rectum and a few drops of pee spurted against Jennifer's busy tongue. Jennifer tried to pull away but Lauren held her firm as she continued to lick. "Keep licking! Ahhhhh!" Lauren's hips jerked violently, thrusting her engorged sex hard against Jennifer's face, ramming her tongue into her teeth. Had the force of her passionate outburst been any stronger, Jennifer would have tasted blood.

"Ow! Shit! Fucking A man!" Jennifer sat back on her legs, rubbing her mouth with the back of her hand, shaking her head. She drew her hand from her mouth and scanned it thoroughly.

"Sorry! You, um, it was your fault. You made me cum!"

"Lucky you, you can cum without tasting shit!" Jennifer leaned forward.

"I still don't believe the first time you ever came was from tasting that tiny little bit of my shit. If that's true, imagine what will happen to you if you ever actually eat it!"

"I still don't know about that. I just know it'll make me throw up. Breathing your farts was bad enough! And are you sure I'll even need to know how to huff farts?"

"That was the first thing Elisha ever did to me. She made me smell one and then she said she wanted to fart in my mouth."

"Ewww, you let her?"

"I ate her shit didn't I?

"Yeah, but...you had an idea you might like it by that point. Like, how did you go from like, being a normal girl to letting someone fart in your mouth? How did you know you'd like it?"

"I didn't know. It's like, she just said she was going to and, if I didn't want it, to go ahead and use my safe word. I just didn't for some reason...anyway, sit back, I'm going to shit for you. Don't worry, you won't have to eat it. Just watch it. Maybe you can lick it if you think you can. Honestly...I just want you to love this as much as I do. The last thing I'd want to do is scare you off!" She laughed. "Sit back so you can watch it come out."

Lauren adjusted her haunches on the toilet seat and pulled her thighs against her tight belly, locking her fingers together. She paused to stare down at Jennifer.

"What are you looking at?" Jennifer looked up.

Lauren leaned her head back. "Oh, I was just thinking, this is what it feels like." She laughed and brushed a blond tendril behind her ear. "I've never been on this side of it before and...wow, no matter who you are, the sight of a pretty blonde on her knees, ready to eat your shit has to be one of the most intense, most amazing things in the world...at least I think so."

"I'm NOT eating your shit remember?" Jennifer blushed. "But..." She giggled. "You called me pretty...you've never said that. Do you think sucking up will make me want to eat your shit?"

"I'm not lying, and I don't expect you to be a born shit eater like me. But really, Jennifer Thompson, you are gorgeous!" Lauren began to push. "And you'd be the prettiest little shit eater in the world if you ever wanted it!" As she pushed harder, her hole began to widen and a tiny, hard, dark-brown tip began to emerge. Jennifer watched in fascination as it grew, revealing its full form. She heard it crackle and snap, whistling gentle puffs of air as tiny breaths of gas escaped alongside Lauren's waste. It smelled like a dewy horse farm but nonetheless, Jennifer found her hand resuming its strokes along her puffed sex. Lauren heard the soft "wick wick" and smiled.

When it was sticking out perhaps two inches, Lauren stopped herself. "OK, just look at it."

"It looks ugly!"

"But you're masturbating to it!"

"Shut up!" Jennifer snorted, flushing crimson as she maintained her pace between her legs.

"Just lick it...if you can!" Lauren whispered unevenly. She took a ragged breath and moaned.

Jennifer studied the end of the knobby shaft. Where some shit would likely melt onto her tongue, this piece would likely retain its shape even if she suped it like a tiny cock she was doing her best to bring to climax. In a trance, she inched closer and extended a quivering tongue. Her hand stilled itself within her workout shorts. Mesmerized by what she was about to do, her entire being focused on this single act as she lurched forward and flicked her tongue against the end of Lauren's shit.

The familiar bitter taste arched against her taste buds. She could feel the energy rush through her body--dashing along her spine and pooling within her crouched thighs. She felt it slam against the inside of her pelvic walls where it sprouted a fresh wellspring of moisture against her idol fingers. Much like the first time she tasted her own shit on her sister's lips, she nearly threw herself over the edge of a climax. She slid her hand from her shorts and placed it on the edge of the toilet seat.