All Comments on 'A Special Last Request'

by Ropetease

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story!!

this story is great. just the right amount of story depth and sex. please continue the story with another chapter.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

I have enjoyed this story please continue it.

ndbf4everndbf4everabout 14 years ago
The best

This is simoply the best story I've ever read on Lit! I'd give it 10 stars if I could!

RopeteaseRopeteaseabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who have commented

I am currently writing pt2 of this story and will post as soon as its ready thanks to all for reading and commenting.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Scorpio44 wrote one similar, friend dies leaves slave/wife to friend. Sister slave waiting in the wings. Eric's parting gift may be the name. Still, I enjoyed reading this and will look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
touching and hot

I loved this story. It was both touching and hot and the character development was great. So well written. Made me long to be one of the slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FAKE...

The word I thought of when I read this was... plagerism. Since you stole almost word for word one half of Scorpio's story can you tell me who you stole the other half of your story from.??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

This is wonderful! Please write more! And I looked at that other story, and while there are similarities, this one is much, much better written and is also unique.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Very Nice

Story but it deserves a follow-up. To let everyone know how things went. Did Amber stay did he become a Good Master. Did any others join his Group?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow hot!

Fantastic dear writer - am enjoying this so much. Thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting

I am loving this story, very well written. I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continue training...

Two slaves .... THAT is a real winner... train in outdoor play and BDSM, clothing, costumes, sex toys, wiggling hips and bouncy tits, .. so much that can be done...

wearing vibs ALL day long too.. yummy

drseaknightdrseaknightover 7 years ago
True love and devotion

I read this story about five years ago and there isn't a day when I don't think of the devotion of both partners in this relationship. Bill is so caring and protective of Keira and willing to take on Amber. I thank you so deeply for writing this and you are so talented I really am at a loss for words to truly express my admiration. Thank you.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Loved it, a great story. Saved it too.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous