A Special Mother's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Catherine spends the morning in bed with her son, Danny.
10.7k words
4.67
56.9k
166

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RadBoi
RadBoi
116 Followers

Danny's eyes perked up as he heard the toilet flush and the sink running. Catherine returned from the bathroom, holding a large industrial sized bottle of lube.

She stood in the doorway and cocked her hip, and Danny's eyes traced down his mother's body. Her wide waist rested against the door frame, her monstrous phallus hard as every, sticking up at full mast. Catherine yawned, stretching her arms above her head, her huge breasts stretching and jiggling as she approached him. She brushed a hand through her messy dirty blonde locks, her gaze focused on her son.

Catherine smirked, "Like what you see, hon?"

He blushed, "Y-yeah... I mean, you're gorgeous...,"

His mom smiled, "Oh, thanks sweetheart... you know how to please your mother," She placed the bottle of lube on the nightstand.

The milf climbed onto the bed, the frame shifting to her weight, as she crawled over to her son. She propped herself up on her hands and knees as her son sat up, so that they were both at eye level. Danny met her halfway, and together the two of them merged in a tender kiss. The young boy savored his mother's lips, before she gently pulled away.

"But I really mean it, mom... you're so beautiful...,"

Catherine's eyes widened, "Baby...,"

"No I mean it. You're fucking stunning, you're smoking hot, I can't believe how lucky I am that I have sexy milf like you. I feel a little out of my league, actually...," he rubbed the back of his neck.

She bit her lip, "Oh hon...I have three things to say," She reached out and held his chin, her fingers tenderly sliding over his cheek, "First, don't cuss in front of your mother. I can put up with some cursing it if you are in the middle of an orgasm, but in conversation it's dirty and crass. Second, you shouldn't refer to your mother as a 'milf', you horny little boy. But third... sweetie... I find you just as sexy as you find me. I am not out of your league!"

His eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yep. I can't tell you how cute your slender body is... fuck just looking at you right now is making me so horny."

Danny blushed, "Aw... thanks mom...,"

Catherine grinned at her son. The milf pushed herself up and sat up, before patting the spot in her lap, "Come on, dear... mommy wants some more kisses...,"

Her son was more than happy to oblige.

Danny crawled over to her and climbed into his mom's lap. He gasped as he felt the bulge in his underwear rub against her thick girlcock. He could feel how hot and hard it was, rubbing against his taught stomach and against his belly button. He slipped his legs around her waist and his arms looped themselves across her broad shoulders and around her neck. Catherine's own arms slipped around to his lower back, holding him in a tender hug.

Her breasts rubbed against his chest, smushed between the mother and son, as he was brought to eye level with her. Danny gazed right into his mother's eyes, the same shade of blue as his own. He then gazed down to her plump lips.

Catherine smirked, "Feeling comfy?"

"Y-yeah... ," Danny slid himself closer into his mom's embrace.

He relaxed against her warm skin, soft and supple. Her voluptuous form made for an excellent body to rest against, far more comfortable than even the most luxurious of beds.

They inched their faces closer, Catherine hungry for more, "C'mere baby,"

He met her lips and they mashed together, their mouths open, and their tongues colliding in a sloppy french kiss. Catherine slid her tongue into her boy's mouth, dancing against his own as he desperately battled for dominance. He never did win, though, as his mom's tongue game was always on point and far exceeded his.

As they swapped spit her hands crawled down his back to his ass clad in tight boxer briefs, and she wrapped them around his cheeks, before giving them a good old squeeze.

"Mm!!" He let out a muffled squeak.

Catherine let out a muffled chuckle, and kept playing with her son's plump rear end.

Danny pushed his face harder against hers, their lips merging as one. Tongues slid against each other as saliva dripped from their mouths. They were breathing heavily, their bodies writhing around and sliding against each other.

The futa milf groaned into the lewd kiss, her mind lost in utter bliss. She simply couldn't believe that she was able to do this with her beloved son, and she was in absolute heaven.

After a few moments, though, the two broke apart, strings of saliva stretching between them as they panted like dogs, desperate for oxygen. Their cheeks were flustered, their mouths agape and breathing heavily. Catherine calmed her breathing down and looked to her son, only to notice that he was quietly giggling.

"Danny? Baby? What's wrong?"

He took a second to get his breath, only to giggle even more, "Oh nothing, mom... it's just that... well...,"

She cocked her eyebrow, "Well what?"

"...well... you're um... breath kinda stinks." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Catherine shook her head in disbelief, "Well I did just wake up... thanks to you...besides I still kissed you after you swallowed an entire load of my cum. If I can french you with cum breath, then you should have no problems with some morning breath."

"Yeah, yeah, I guess...,"

"Now come back here you silly little drama queen," She pulled her son in for another kiss.

Once again they made out lewdly and intensely. Catherine grunted as her lips mashed against her son's, their tongues clashing again. She dominated the inside of his mouth, slipping past his lips, desperate for a taste of him. Danny moaned as her tongue rubbed itself along his tongue, spit swapping between the two love birds in a sloppy embrace.

Her hands kept up their assault on the young boy's posterior. Catherine groped her son, squeezing and teasing his bubble butt, all the while Danny let out embarrassing little squeaks and effeminate moans into his mom's mouth.

"Mm! Mmmm!" The boy's noises made his mother all the more hornier... and hungrier...

Their bodies continued to rub against each other, her breasts squishing against Danny's lithe slender chest. Her dick slid against his own smaller length, the heat of the monster practically radiating heat like an oven right up against him. Drops of precum began to form at the tip, both on his mom's goliath cock, and his own erection hidden away in his underwear.

Catherine pulled away to catch her breath, grunting as her hard womanhood slid against her son's smooth skin.

"Hngghh... God my balls are already full...,"

Her son shook his head in disbelief, "You literally came gallons a few minutes ago. How can you be so full this soon?"

"Well I've just been backed up for the last few months," Catherine gave him a cheeky grin, "But now that you're here I can finally give into my insatiable lust."

Her hands groped around his ass, continuing to squeeze his soft cheeks.

"Speaking of which," Catherine pushed herself away from Danny, "How 'bout you get on your stomach, honey. Let's get you ready..."

"Ready? You mean... for-?"

"-Yep," she said popping her 'p', "Anal."

With a gulp, her son slowly climbed out of her lap, before rolling over and laying onto his stomach. Danny wiggled his hips in anticipation, with his ass propped up, clad in tight form fitting underwear. Frankly speaking, the boy hadn't quite expected his mother to demand anal immediately after her blowjob session, and he would be lying if he said she hadn't caught him off guard. Still, it was her special day, and he didn't want to disappoint.

The older woman practically salivated at the sight of her son. Danny's slender but fit body laid across her bed, his ass ever inviting for her massive prick. Speaking of the devil, her cock was already hard, still shimmering in spit from her son's fellatio session.

Danny looked back at her, his blue eyes teasing her, "Are you ready, mom?"

Catherine smirked, "Oh honey... you have no fucking idea...,"

Her son gulped.

She leaned down to his thighs, scattering little butterfly kisses up his legs. Danny gasped as she kissed around his glutes, her mouth traveling up over the fabric of his underwear onto his lower back, and she kept moving northwards.

Catherine crawled on top of him, her arms holding her right above Danny. She kissed along his shoulder blades and eventually his shoulders, her mighty breasts swaying with her weight.

"Goodness, sweetheart, you are so handsome... and cute... and fuckable...," Catherine purred.

"T-thanks mom."

Suddenly he gasped. The young boy arched his back as she leaned down flush on top of him, her lips sliding over his neck. Her teeth grazed the soft skin, teasing him, eliciting some moans from her son. Danny bit his lip, his hands grabbing the bed sheets.

"Mmmm," He moaned.

Meanwhile Catherine's mammoth sized cock, was poking at her son's body. It was now at a girthy twenty inches, and Danny could feel it slide against his ass. His mom's balls swung down between his legs, pushing against his own bulge still hidden within his boxer briefs. Her shaft rested along his ass cheeks over the fabric, and it was so long that it stretched up to his lower back, with her spit-coated dick leaving a trail of her pre and his spit on his skin. Danny could feel the hot wet monster against his underwear.

Catherine's massive breasts hung down against his shoulders, lightly grazing him. He closed his eyes as his mom kept scattering harmless kisses along his neck, reaching his earlobe, and eventually his cheek. Her hands slid down onto his chest, groping his slender twinkish frame, and even cheekily toying with one of his nipples.

"Ah," He gasped

"Oh my... I guess we're both a little horny this morning, aren't we?"

The boy merely groaned in response.

"Come on sweetheart," Catherine cooed, "...how about another kiss for mommy?"

He let out a breathy chuckle, "Another one?"

"What? Is a mom not allowed a kiss from her boy?"

Danny shook his head but still giggled.

He craned his head back only to meet with hers. Her lips hit against his, and they kissed in a tender loving embrace, which eventually morphed into one full of passion and tongue. Her tongue slid past his plump lips, sliding around in his mouth like it was her domain. They breathed heavily as their hot mouths became one, spit and drool swapping between them.

"Mm!" Catherine's son let out a squeaky feminine moan.

She groaned, before pulling back, a string of spit stretching between their lips.

"Fuck... I think it's time you show your momma that ass of yours..." She grunted.

A hint of nervousness shot through Danny's body, but he did not object. His mother climbed up off of him and crawled down to his posterior. He wiggled his ass as her hounds found their way to his cheeks, giving them a tough squeeze. Another moan from Danny.

Catherine's fingers slipped their way beneath the waistband, sliding it down. As the fabric stretching across the boy's buttox was removed, his plump cheeks popped free. His mother stared lustfully at them, drooling at the pearly white globes. She kept on pulling the underwear down until they reached his legs. Danny was about to suggest that he lift up, but his mother simply didn't have the patience, so with a single tear, she ripped through the leg hole and pulled them off.

The ripped piece of fabric was thrown to the floor as Danny was finally left bare and naked. The young boy could feel his cheeks... no not those ones... heat up with embarrassment. He knew that now his mother could gaze upon his smooth body freely, like a lioness eyeing up her meal.

Catherine's hands gripped his bubble butt and spread his cheeks apart. She gazed upon his smooth hairless asshole, pink and puckered up, perfect for her arrival. She looked down, noticing his small ball sack and hard cock pressed up against the bed spread pointed towards her. With a devilish grin, the milf leaned down, placing a delicate little kiss upon his scrotum.

"Ah...," Danny gasped.

Her lips traveled up his perineum, scattering butterfly kisses along his oh so sensitive skin. She slid her way upwards, until her lips met with his delicate little pucker. Carefully, she slid her tongue along that delicious star.

"Mm!" Her son let out another moan.

Danny's hole tightened in response to her probing, but then loosened back up. His mom continued her exploration of his ass, tickling the outer flesh of his precious tight anus. She slid her tongue up and down, teasing him with a tiny wave of pleasure, before pushing lightly against the little resistance he put up.

Danny let out a light squeak.

Her tongue slid in, and his mother could taste his hot insides. She groaned in lust, and slid her tongue further into his ass.

"Mmmmm...," He groaned into the bedsheets.

Catherine's grip on his bubble butt tightened, her fingers straining the poor flesh, but Danny did not complain nor put up a fuss. He let his mother do her own thing, like a good boy.

The futa's tongue slid around his inner flesh, probing around the inner ring of his anus muscles, feeling it occasionally tense and tighten in response to her intrusion. She tickled the inner walls, eliciting more moans from the young boy.

Finally, his mother pulled back. Danny's hole was slick in spit, twitching in anticipation to what was about to happen, and Catherine just couldn't wait. She crawled away from her boy, briefly leaving Danny feeling a bit alone and cold.

"M-mom?"

"Just a sec, baby," Catherine crawled over to the nightstand and grabbed the large bottle of lube.

Danny heard it click open, followed by the sounds of wet slick sounds of a dick getting slathered in the slipper liquid. He could practically feel the butterflies in his stomach.

"Alright sweetheart, I need to get you ready...,"

Danny gasped as he felt a sudden coldness drip along his tight star. He felt a cool slippery liquid drip down between his asscheeks, followed by his mother's hands applying it liberally. Suddenly, without warning, her finger dipped into his hole.

"Ah...," He gasped

"Shhh... it's okay, sweetie," Catherine cooed, "I'm just lubing you up."

"Mmmm," He quietly moaned as her finger slipped deeper into his ass.

The boy involuntarily buckled his hips as his mom lightly massaged the inside of his tight pucker. It wasn't uncomfortable, it just caught him off guard. Catherine drizzled more lube against his hole, and kept poking and prodding around in his little star.

"Gnnngg," He groaned.

His mom laughed, "Danny, baby, what's the matter? You've taken my cock so many times before, you should be experienced at this."

"Y-yeah... but... I-I've been out of practice," He moaned.

Catherine chuckled, "Yeah, clearly," before she pressed her finger up against Danny's sensitive little spot.

"Ah!! Mmmm...," He squeaked.

"Gosh baby, you're so tight," Catherine kept sliding her finger around inside the soft warm tunnel of her son, "But I'm gonna fix that..."

Danny merely let out another quiet little moan.

Catherine applied a final round of lube on his ass, coating his entrance with the cold slippery substance. His ass shimmered in a slimy wet coating of anal lube, the stuff dripping down his crack, along his balls, and onto the bed sheets. Anal was often quiet messy, but Catherine didn't care. She just wanted her son.

"Alright honey," The futa applied more lube to her hard erect cock, "Time for the main event...,"

Danny was quite nervous, but there was no turning back.

He gasped as his mother's burning hot cock, slick in slippery lube, slid along his bare backside. Catherine straddled her son's rear, her knees propping her up on either side of his slender body, his legs laying straight between her. Her massive dick slid between his cheeks, teasing him. She hotdogged her son, Danny's stomach fluttering with butterflies, before Catherine finally pulled back.

Slowly and tenderly, the older woman leaned forward, her arms catching her as she held herself above her son. He gasped as he felt his momma's huge tits squish against the upper part of his back. She stuck her arms on either side of his mody, the woman in an intimidating and dominant position on top of her son. She leaned down and nibbled on his neck, eliciting some cute moans from her boy, before her lips lifted up right next to his ear,"

"Okay baby...," She whispered, "I'm gonna go real slow and gentle."

"O-okay...," He wiggled against her body, the boy just now noticing that he was actually entrapped beneath her voluptuous form. His mother was quite larger than he was, so he was this tender little thing stuck in his mother's embrace.

She grinned, "Momma's gonna make you feel real good,"

Catherine carefully leaned herself back up, and slowly grasped her rock hard cock. It pulsed with her heartbeat, hungry and ready to ravish some tight hole. She gave it one last stroke, she took a deep breath, and she angled it down pointed right at her son's tight puckered star.

Danny gasped as he felt her massive head slam into his pucker, the massive monster, for a moment, just resting there. It laid against his backdoor, pulsing with heat and energy. His eyes widened as he felt a building pressure, his mother's thick hips slowly pushing towards his own.

He gripped the bedsheet as the cock pushed tenderly against his lube coated entrance, his backdoor still holding it back. But not for long. He bit his lip as the lube did its job well, and slowly his ass began to stretch. He was breathless as the spongy head of his mother's monster cock, millimeter by millimeter, pushing through his tight hole

"Mmmm...," He moaned.

His mother kept placing pressure on him, and eventually, his resistance faltered. In an instant, his ass gave in, and her thick girthy head slipped right on through his hole.

"AHH!!" He gasped, "F-f-fuck...,"

He heard his mother groan, "Mmmm... good boy...,"

With more pressure Catherine slid her cock further into Danny's tight hole. Her son gripped the bedsheet as her meat tenderly and gradually slipped its way deep inside his soft ass.

"Hnggg," He grunted, "gah!"

Catherine had only a couple of inches resting inside, but it was a good starting point. The woman shifted her hips, then laid back down on top of her boy, her arms touching herself. Danny gasped as another couple inches pushed themselves forward into his tight hole, his mother flush against his back in a tender prone-bone position. His legs involuntarily bended back, his legs hanging upwards between his mother's massive thighs.

For a brief moment, Catherine held herself there, letting her boy get adjusted to her immense size.

"Shhh...," She bit her son's earlobe, "...s'alright... doesn't that feel so good?"

Danny slid his arms forward, pushing his upper torso up against his mother. He closed his eyes as he tried to get accustomed to his mom's presence. Her girthy dick stretched his hole out to limits that would make even the most experienced pornstar blush, and he could feel the hot monster pulse against his soft insides. He swore he could feel every vein along that cock as it pressed against his inner walls.

The boy took deep breaths. It wasn't necessarily a painful experience, but definitely an uncomfortable one, something he hadn't had experience with in a while. Meanwhile Catherine kept scattering butterfly kisses along his neck, the older woman quite enjoying herself.

Her son's hot tunnel velt like a soft warm velvet blanket wrapped around bare skin, his hot soft ass being the perfect sleeve her cock could ever ask for. Even with just a few inches in him, Catherine was in bliss, with his hole tightening and clenching around her, basically milking her girlcock. Still the futa was getting a bit impatient, her body shaking with lust and energy that she wanted to dump into her precious young boy.

RadBoi
RadBoi
116 Followers